All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 900 Comments (Page 7)
AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

Ok, so he feels that he could keep the promises he makes... Got it...

But *why* would he promise her he wouldn't ruin the judges career? Because he cares about the judge? Fuck him. Because he cares about Traci or Jeannie? Fuck both of them. None of them cared enough about him to let him in on their little secret.

"You know, Traci, I think George could have easily had twenty years of being on the Supreme Court. I guess I'm going to just have to be sure to take that from him. And he can thank you for you fucking up his life just like I have to thank him for fucking up mine."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everybody seems to think his divorcing Traci's a bad thing, that he's the bad man, because it happened so long ago. Evidently, they don't accept that the lying, disrespect, & the initial betrayal's worthy of him leaving. I somewhat wish he did work things out with her, but also understand very well why he couldn't. 20yrs of lies, Traci purposely not telling him. & 4 yrs of having sex with George, is pretty much unforgivable. She even demonstrated who's 1st to her by worrying what Clarke would do to George & his career. As stated, she didn't even apologize, meaning she's happy she did it!

I'm just surprised he didn't tell the family the reasons; well, it wasn't written that he did. Good, enjoyable but sad story. 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but Clark shouldn't have promised - or kept the promise - not to hurt the Judge. Back child support for one. Perhaps compensation for wronging Clark. Keeping promises to Traci? By having an affair with Judge George, for a few years, she didn't keep HER promise of fidelity. All bets are off.

He also should've told the family the why, even tho it's 20 years ago. Then they can act accordingly. That they ceased to talk to him is disgraceful. - especially the children. Traci continued showing her preference to George by worrying about what her husband would do to him, & affecting the judge's career. Physically, the kick to the groin wasn't enough, especially considering his betrayal to their friendship. I do wonder, tho, if he remained married, or if she started with Clarke romantically after the divorces. As I said, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a piece of shit ending. A kick to the balls? Really? He fucking owns that guy and that's his master plan? Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imbecilic endings get a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this really screamed at needing a part 2 for a good ending.

he kicked him, really?

Marriage destroyed, family in ruins, and he...kicks him?

Destroy the judges job, burn the ling traitor wife.

And maybe the other kids are not his, with how they are acting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I think it may have been said, but the affair might have been 20 years ago, but he's only known for three weeks.

\

"I wondered to myself if they even told her about [the lake house]." - Of course they did! Remember the "pow wow?"

\

"which you didn't even find out about until a few weeks ago" - Again, that's part of the point, for him it's not 20 years ago, it's only a few weeks.

\

"you promised me you wouldn't do anything to hurt his career." - Which is why he WON'T get arrested, because if he did, the reason would come out! And of course, she's STILL worried about his career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife has an affair for years, daughter with the guy, now a judge, deceived him for over 20 years, and HE'S the bad guy? Everybody expects him to forgive, etc., bec. it happened so long ago. Including 2 of his 3 kids. Seriously?

-Traci's shown her love for George, the judge, over her husband in many ways. Also her disrespect for her husband likewise.

- He doesn't break promises made to Traci although she broke, & by her silence, kept on breaking, her promise to him. Why does he feel so compelled?

- Almost nobody speaks to him after the divorce, not even a little; show's their contempt to him also. Of course, they're expecting that forgiveness & carrying on as if nothing happened. Only Jeannie seemed to give a shit about him, even after George was attacked. Did he even tell HIS side of the story? Their response?

-- Unfortunately, the story didn't divulge on Marissa's dealings. Was she contacted by any of the family? Did she, if so, come to the backing of her father?

-= He felt he didn't have anyplace to go for Christmas dinner; why didn't he call Marissa? Story misses that point also.

I'd like a short 2nd part exploring the above, & if there was a continued break in the family's relations with him, if any, & how, in the short term, things worked out for him... & Marissa. Except for those missing parts, a very good, well written story (watch the hyphens that weren't needed, among a couple other misses). 4 stars for this.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I've read this several times and feel that what could have been a really great story was spoiled by the sudden ending. I think there is a lot more to tell in this story. Perhaps a part 2 from the wife's perspective?

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 2 years ago

Does Anyone Else

Share my opinion that George would fit right in with the new lineup on the SCOTUS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wimp

Out the judge. Who wants an immoral judge making decisions that affect so many

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Usually enjoy this writer but unfortunately this one fell flat. The MC seems to be portrayed as the bad guy within in his family and friends. Why would he ever promise to do nothing to the Judge? Seemed to be too stupid for him not to hold the Judge accountable more than just a kick in his balls. The Judge gets to live without no consequences for his actions as well as the ex. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story if you live happily with a women for 20 years after she cheated even if a child resulted you would probably be better off to forgive and live out your life scarred rather than start over in middle age. But still a well written thoughtful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I reported the political comment. It was insulting and inappropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish Tracey had gotten more justice than just being divorced. Good story though.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Tractor is so much better off without such an egotistical little dweeb. How did she manage to stay married to such a petulant small minded sorry excuse for a man. Can't even such it up for the sake of his family. He would destroy his family over his little ego. What a man, NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best ending yet, but dad Tracy & George did not pay more for the damage done, backpay for child support, public humiliation for the humiliation of being duped 4 + 20 years. Been there. Stayed. Absolute torture day-to-day, once you learn of it all. Absolute torture. I'd rather have died, to be thought so little of to be treated that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As he says 24 years was stolen from him. He could have remarried and had a new life by when the story was written. Yes he would have had to have supported 2 of his children, but the Judges actions and his illegitimate daughter may have come out back then. Rightly so. The only down side is that Marissa may not have grown up to be the good person she is as portrayed in the story. The wife, well she is just a skank, liar, cheat, selfish, sanctimonious, butter does not melt in my moth, bitch a person can be. Marissa needed to know she was not a true daughter of the family because of potential medical issues. One way of posting the Judges transgressions is for Marissa to post who her father is on a genealogy web site. That way others will find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife had a long term affair how could anyone posting below support her for her lying and say the husband shouldn't sucked it up. That is pure trash outlook. He divorced her and he should have brought the judge down for back support. And being a lying piece of trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is odd that the wife barely even spoke during this whole story. I guess the author painted her as a pure narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife kept quiet for all that time knowing Marissa was fathered by another, that alone sums up what the wife thought of the situation. Out of sight out of mind. Sleeping Adultery may well come knocking on your door at some point in time. You may not when or where but the potential is always there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he should have demanded, or sued for back chiled support

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

I thought the husband’s reactions were unrealistic. would have destroyed the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent yarn with each of the major actors maintaining their charcter throughout.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Yea, like that's the kind of judge we need on the Supreme Court. Good move Ex-Lax.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I guess I wasn't hurt too badly." - She wasn't raising another woman's child.

\

What Jeannie doesn't understand, is that while George was never going to leave her, if George was single, or if he was willing to divorce her, Traci WOULD have left Clark.

\

People keep telling him it was 20 years ago, but it was just a couple of weeks to him. Barring Statutes of Limitation, can't you still be charged with an old crime if your guilt only recently comes to light?

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

he should hire hookers to sleep with his kids spouses and then send them the pictures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stupid fuck..you just transferred your anger to the rest of us. If you cannot see that allowing a cheater, whose child received no support from, and whose paramour maintained such a secret should be acceptable as a judge. Not even good enough for night traffic court. Shit are you stupid or what? NO HESITATION IN OUTING THE ASSHOLE! The only piece more stupid is telling the judge that his career is safe, because he made a promise to one of the betrayers. DUMBER THAN ROCKS. At least he had balls to properly deal with wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's no statutes of limitations on having a 4yr affair, getting pregnant and passing the kid off as your husband 🙄...get the entire fuck out of here😏.... the MC in this story is just a wimp🤷🏾‍♀️.. where was tracie and the douche consequence? 🤔.. I don't really consider him loosinga ball punishment enough... maybe had he lost both, yeah and his job...he got to keep his career, got to keep his wife, nobody knew he's a cheating, backstabbing turd, who slept with his friends wife for 4yrs.🤔... I don't give zero fucks if it was 6 months ago or 50 yrs ago.. cheating is cheating.. there's no statutes of limitations.........the fuck?😕... the fact that she wasn't even remorseful about it, wasn't wasn't even remorseful she hurt him (you know typical slut wife apology when they are caught -----BUT aren't really sorry about the lying and cheating?) 😫.... She's sad he found out.. that's it.. that's all😂😂😂😂...she had no intention of ever telling him a damn thing.. to solidified his cuckery, he promised tracie( the cum slut gutter snipe wife) that he wouldn't do anything to harm her true love, his used to be friend --- whom she banged 20yrs ago for 3 or 4yrs. Only reason it stopped cause the turd stopped it. Not the slut, but her turd lover.. if it was up to tracie, the affair would've still been going on 20yrs later. Hell, if it was up to tracie, had her lover asked her to be with him, she would've left her wimpy husband in a heartbeat. The sad thing is the MC knows that. He knows she didn't love him like that. He was just back up.... but yet here he is crying about still loving her even if he's divorcing her. I was flabbergasted with his other 2 kids. They felt like he was overreacting, the affair, that ended up with their slut mother passing off another man child as his, was an accident. And he should just get over it?😕😒... huh?🤨.. it was more than a affair. It was a betrayal, it was lies, it was pretending to be something she wasn't (a good wife), it was her stealing 20yrs + of his life... he loved her totally and completely and she LOVED that he LOVED HER... . It was HER passing her love child off as HIS!! I'm shocked at his son attitude.. how would he react if his wife did to him, what his mother did to his father? Would he just "get over it" cause it was 20yrs ago? Would he be ok to learn that 4yr affair, 20yrs ago, produced a love child his wife KNEW wasn't his --- but let him believe she was?🤔🧐... I fucking think not!. They clearly have no respect for their father like their slut mother. They all are treating him like a child throwing a tantrum over nothing. And he allowed them to.... they acted like it was no big deal she had another man's child and tricked her husband into raising her... they kept glossing over that... they kept harping on the affair...That's pretty fuck'd up... what type of family is this?🧐....I don't remember reading the DNA results for the other 2 kids.. you bet your wimpy cuck ass you get them tested also.. their moral compass is just not there. if she passed off one, I have no doubt she'd pass off the other 2. All I got from the MC was "I still love tracie", "I probably will always will"... huh? 🤨.. what is it exactly that he still loved about her?🤭.. was it the lying, deceitful, backstabbing, pass a lovers child off as his after a 4yr long affair slut side he still "LOVED"?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... she isn't the woman he thought she was. She hasn't existed in year's 🤨..... she eagerly accepted his love, respect, fidelity, worship, his money, his trust...she played him for a fool for 20yrs while she pretended she loved him. all while she gave not only her body but her heart to another man. She may not still be fucking him now (which I don't believe) that doesn't mean she isn't still IN LOVE with him.... I don't understand the logic of loving someone---- especially a disgusting piece of shit cheater, more than you love yourself or more than they love you? That's baffling to me. I would want someone who love me just as much as I love them... what he and tracie had was not love.. she settled for him cause she couldn't be with the man she TRULY loved. She was playing a role of his loving wife, waiting until she can finally be with her true love..at no time did I hear her say "I'm sorry".. it wouldn't of meant diddly.....but it just showed her true feelings. She wasn't sorry for ANY of it..the MC came off as pretty pathetic to me. I think he was too nice🤷🏾‍♀️.. I feel like the emotions that should've been there at finding out such a betrayal was just ehhhh... nonexistent 💅🏾...There was barely any anger... I did not find myself feeling sorry for anyone in this story. Not even the bastard. She wouldn't of told him he wasn't her father either would she? Had he not called the genealogy place to find out what happened to the test he sent in weeks ago.. she too would've taken that secret to the grave also huh?.... I don't care what her reasoning is for not immediately telling the man who raised her after her slut mother passed her off as his. If you love someone you don't lie to them about such devastating things... they've already been betrayed by someone they thought they could trust with their life.... he didn’t need more assholes lying and keeping shit from him..So she goes to continue the lies, by not calling him when the test came in. Nobody in this story had any respect for him. They all treated him like a child, that didn't know any better....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ AA82ndAA 6 months ago

Do you know what a cuck is? He is the definition of a cuck.. he divorced her and he's now an ex cuck. But he's very much a cuck.. especially since he didn't even punish any of the cheaters. The slut got a divorce, but he wasn't who she wanted anyway. So that wasn't much of a punishment was it? Even til the end he was making and keeping promises to her. When she hadn't kept her promise to remain faithful to him.. why is her happiness more important to him than his own happiness? Why is keeping a stupid promise not to ruin her lover important to him? This is why she she had no problem cheating and passing a child she knew wasn't his off. His happiness was never her priority.. her lovers happiness was.... sure he divorced her but his desire to continue to make her happy, disgusts us who have backbone, self esteem and don't take to kindly to people betraying them for 20+ years.. my whole mission in life would be to ruin her lover, who I wouldn't give a fuck about. This is why people are still calling him a cuck... he was still acting like a cuck even til the end. Nobody was punished in this foo lala...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The judge and the soon to be x-wife got off much too easy. The author could have had a lot of fun dreaming up ways to get some payback from the obvious villains in this piece. Kicking the evil judge in the balls only detracted from what should have been a five star fun read. Somebody should finish one up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading the comments, I find that there are really some sick people out there. More importantly, because many of the comments are so out there with such emotion, the author must be really pleased.

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

The judge got off easy. Taking his Supreme Court nomination would've been far more painful than a kick in the balls.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

How in the hell do you not burn that cocksucker lawyer/judge to the ground? Ruin him publicly and sue him for alienation of affection. Hooked1957, you write the most spineless male MC's on this site... No wait, Ohio does that but yours are cringe worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story but too many people were let off easy

the mc is a good character but want more revenge

ok story 4 stars

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Comments on the story:

Marissa is in a perfect position to emotionally destroy her mother and siblings. Do it!

MC was in a perfect position to stop a morally bankrupt judge but promised a worthless cheating wife who was in love with same judge that he would not hurt his career. Total bullshit move. FIX IT!

Keep the daughter who isn't his as his only heir and legally dump the other two asshole kids.

With the help of Ronnie and Moose, make the cunt's life hell until she moves far away.

In 7 years, retire MC to a Caribean island, let him live with as many or few women as he desires, and have him send Christmas cards showing his idyllic lifestyle to the slut ex and her two darling children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. One of the most difficult things for people is facing the consequences of their actions. The cheating pair never wanted to have his balls kicked in and lose a testicle and go through painful surgeries to keep the other testes. Nor did the whore wife sant that for the man she loved and forsakes her vows for. In fact I’m sure the Judge wishes he never fucked his ex friend’s ex wife than be injured this way. Likewise the cheating wife had to know the Judge felt with overwhelming conviction she was not worth his injuries and her husband more than ev Ned the score. My favorite part was that the aggrieved child or the bar owner friends of the wronged husband could, on their own, destroy the Judge’s career aspirations to sit on the highest court. That would be true and fitting revenge without the aggrieved husband having to break his word and the bitch ex wife seeing the man she loved losing his balls and his lifetime goal taken from him because of her

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

Barry and Katie would be as dead to me as the marriage. The husband/dad sacrificed just like the mom did but dads Contribution is considered less till their asses don’t get a college fund or they end up homeless, then it’s dad will save us. And if he says no he’s a Hugh asshole. But the biggest asshole is the one that looks in the mirror every morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate this story. George should have been exposed and had his career ruined. Kids should have supported their father. Jeannie should have left George. Totally sucky story!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

So... he effectively lost his wife AND his children, while his betraying best friend got to keep his family, career and even managed to save his fertility. Nice one. I can't even express how unsatisfying this read was. If I wanted a story like this, I would read the newspaper or talk to real people about their real lifes.

Also:

How fucking long was the affair!? First, the wife claimed it ended 20 years ago, so, with the daughter being 24, that would mean they were together for at least FIVE years. But the actual number of years the wife gives is THREE years. And when MC talks to Ronnie in the bar, he tells her about his wife's FOUR year long affair. Can you math, please!?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
“I’m so hurt!”

“And, by god, I’m going to STAY hurt!” Whiny waste of time.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 1 year ago

Like the MC, except that the evil that men do should be exposed. George should have lost his shot at the next rung up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So aside from a kick in the balls to the man, the cheaters got away with it. LAME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Sarkasmus three years, then a one-year break to try to hide it from background checks, then it resumed.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

Good story but I agree with many others, bad ending. George should have paid a higher price. If not losing his squeaky clean image or career advancement, maybe have his dick need to be amputated after the severe kick.

The wife never “gets it” and the kids side with her?? Unsatisfying but still a pretty good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame story with his kids turning against him because he got rid of a slut. Poorly thought out and not real as stories go

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just got around to reading this and haven't read all the comments, but felt I needed to point out that there is no such thing as a former Marine nor a Marine drill sergeant. They are Marines and Marine Drill Instructors.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

Always a fun read and enjoy this author. If I have any complaints is this needs a follow up.

Either ex wife’s thoughts on her duplicity or MC life into future. I know Hooked it’s not your normal style…. but give it a thought.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Seems like you shoulda kicked ol George in the balls 25 years ago, then the MC wouldn't be in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello, Morning side press, Have I got a tory for you... Squeeky clean Judge George Anderson isn't so squeaky clean, seems he cheated on his wife with a married intern and knocked her up. And maintained an illicit affair for over four years. while his wife entertain the children of his... married intern by taking them out on day trips.... He was in his lake cottage fucking another man's wife and even though his wife knew about the affair. the cuckolded husband just found out with a DNA test 20 years later by sure accident,,, Has now divorced his wife who deceived him for years.... And this is the man who might one day end up on the Supreme Court?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to like any story where a possible Supreme Court judge gets kicked in the balls.😊 Great story of a MC taking control of his life.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Typical weak ass lame cuck response from this writer. Jeannie was Not his friend, she assisted the keeping of secrets. Tell her that. Make her feel for her actions. Dumb. The only penalty is a single kick. He loses kids and wife and says he still loves her. Exactly what did he love? So what if he promised not to Harm judge career. He lied, just like wifey lied, do whatever. Reply dialog to wifey snide and hurtful comments was also exceptionally weak. At least 1957 is consistent however

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Several thoughts. The story was well written and deserves my 5 rating. The guy was anything but a CUCK. He was smart, calculated and exacted a pound of flesh from both the cheaters. The wife cheater acted like catching someone who does wrong doesn't count if it takes 20 some years to do it. Good thing for her she didn't murder someone. "But officer I killed him over 20 years ago". Lastly you should have finished the story. My ending would have stretched a year with his daughter ratting out mom and the Prick Judge. Just think of the planning. Talk with her dad and get some political reporter to files a series of stories desalinating the judges career and reputation. Husband needs a fuck buddy or three .

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

cheaters cause so much pain and tear families apart, yet they think they have done nothing wrong. Once and done and I am a voice with experience. 5 stars and a third reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again no ending I give up this is the last story I read

I though the stories were going to be good due the ratings but no it was just a façade

Your stories have no beginning or end just pop in then out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb is when you don't know any better. Stupid is when you know better and do it anyway. Insane is when you know better, do it anyway, and don't care. Most LW stories, as with this one, begin with the recognition of dumbness regarding a spouse's behavior and then go into that spouse lolling around in stupidity. Most LW stories take the cheating spouse into insanity and many then have the cheater insist that the cheated join her/him there. Some stories, as with this one, Then build the tension by showing how the MC regains some sense of self, rejects the cheater's demands, and then exits from the marriage. A well written, excellent story.

.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending with the guy still trying to come to terms with the reality of what has happened in his homelife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

This remains a favorite of mine. It is very well written and too close to believable to be comfortable. I do correct my earlier comment - you can't apologize away a 4-year affair. Her level of deceit is too great. As a bit of real-world advice, I'd say never make the promise and name the judge in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A kick to the nuts. Really!! I'm sorry but ruining the smug Judges career was a no brainer and the wife, Jesh nothing. Judges' wife must have gotten quite a nice deal to keep quiet all...

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Good story. The primary reason is the emotional angst and frustration that the author creates in his listener. This is achieved by the awful betrayal culminating in his favorite daughter being passed off as his own. Two other anger producing parts were the lack of public exposure and the fact his pedestal-dwelling spouse chose him as the second option and even refused to deny it or even apologize. Nice job.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Everyone had 20 years to forget about it, but it was fresh for him. I've been over this story many times and that's what bothers me the most about it.

The only thing that would have made it right was giving him 3 years of sex with a woman 20 years younger. But that option would still leave the world blind. I've thought about the kick. If done I am unsure if I would want my steel toe to connect or have my shin be the point of contact. Toes would have more momentum and force from greater travel distance. Shin has less joints and places that would absorb the force and lessen the energy transfer from 'unstoppable force' to 'immovable object'. Steel toe also is wider and then more square footage of impact. The shin bone is slim but doubtful shin bone would have claimed both testicles.

Lol

Nato_

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

sue the judge for back child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yea, the I never wanted you to find out, line just means she wanted to keep cheating. You wrote about this like you've been through it. You story had heart and pain and love and regret, you did very well with it. I lost everything but the daughter that wasn't mine, go figure. As I was telling my wife's lover what I was going to do to him, he had a heart attack and died, strangely; I tried like hell to save him. At least I think I did my best. She never told me she was sorry for cheating ether, that really sucks.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Decent, but it definitely left me feeling disappointed. If you're going to do one of these, it feels like there should be some end results shown, not just a pause in the middle of the pain. His oldest kids just cut him off, his wife suffers literally nothing except her cushy life with her second choice, and he's left somewhat adrift, other than professionally. The ending was unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it! This is one of those story's where there needs to be justice 5 or 10 years later with everyone involved, even if it is or it is not the reconciliation expected. Please give it a thought?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked really delivers on this one. Great and well told story without the typical exaggeration. Unlike the commenters who thought the story wife got off easy, I don't think so. Yes, she did lose her cushy life, but if her divorced friends were hooking up with the ex-husband, the story would eventually come out. No pained husband would sit on this tale with a prominent position and supply of ready girlfriends. Since she is/was a paralegal or other staffer for a law firm, it would get around, and her reputation would take a hit. And I'm betting she would be a bitter woman, facing the aftermath of such a divorce with loss of status (ex now a CEO), much lower single income, loss of her home, and respect from at least one child, and 'all for something she did 20+ years before'. Sounds like a classic cake-eater. Would that be another word for narcissist? No sane husband in their right mind would forgive such behavior even after 31 years of marriage. All those 'wonderful' memories of family life would now be in doubt since she gave her real affections to a longterm friend of the family for years. The only betrayed spouses who would accept and forgive this behavior would be ones whose brain were turned to mush by religious opiates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, if only it wasn’t for poor, inconvenient little Marissa, I don’t think I could walk away and leave such a juicy piece of blackmail material on the table.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Too bad his children think he’s the bad guy. “ Actually, nobody else in the family is still speaking to me, eight months later.”. Does that include Marissa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with danger 09

He is a wimpy cuckold

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

This is crying out for the husband to sue for divorce for being a cheating spouse and mental cruelty.

He needed to sue the judge for all the years of child support. Destroy his career. Give it to the tabloids it's obvious his kids didn't respect him At lease he can rspect himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rational man forced into such a devastating and cruel situation would protect his wife’s paramour; he would need to reveal the asshole as the devious and disloyal snuck that he is. It’s a good story with an unrealistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could certainly support a next chapter. Reconcile with kids? Son cheated on by his spouse? Marrisa decide old George needs to be outed? Jeannie find it about trysts at Lake house? Lots of possibilities for more fun.

Good story. Leaves me wanting more.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, the dude was too kind to the prick Judge. He should have burned his career and got his money for 20 years of child support and the state for immoral sexual coupling in the workplace and alienation of affection on the judge. The man’s wife and kids saw no wrong in it affecting him. Burn them too!!

albertin55@gmail.com

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 star - Yes, I also am getting into DNA testing of my family and for some reason my wife is not pleased.

Yes, I believe the judge should have been forced to give Marissa the 18 years of child support payments.

Marissa should have declared her DNA relationship with the judge - that would have ended his career.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Wrong

Wrong decision,he should have ruined the judge ,just like the judge ruined his life.As for Barry and Katie,he is probably best to ignore them,but flaunt his wealth in front of them and Traci ,if she is still around.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

A man willing to go the point to divorce his wife and the other stuff he did would have SURELY let everybody in the world know the whole thing and screwed the judge's career right there. It was not a one time, but lasted 4 years and then was repeated a few times later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck is wrong with writers on this fucking site? Why are all the husbands such complete and utter doormats? The asshole ruins his marriage, and he doesn't fucking want to burn his entire life and accomplishments down? At least have the decency to cripple the judge and inflect more emotional pain on the wife and then on the bitch ass other wife who forgave them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only did his wife disrespect him, his biological children disrespected him. I would never forget what my children thought of me in that situation. Things would never be right with them again.

Adultery needs to be a punishable crime once again. Many people go to prison for wreaking less than half the destruction adultery does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written 5/5

Author exposed a self- righteous fool with an unforgiving heart, who cut of his face (relations with a wonderful wife, his children and probably his grandchildren). The the wife's cheating be ignored? NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pussy husband story. Makes it easy on her and doesn't go after the piece of shit who ruined his life. The cunt does the worst thing you can do to someone and the story talks about giving her a fair deal and I promised her i wouldn't ruined the judge douchebags image. Grrr!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

I have no idea what one could, would, or should do in a situation like this. I do know the new popularity of DNA testing is going to bring up a lot of cases now, some of them exposing deeds long hidden.

In this case the daughter he cares so much about wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the wife's hanky panky ......

Thank God for little favors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did what he had to with cheating slut wife and her lover. Probably should have done more to Traci but at least he got away from her. His blood children were as evil as their mother. Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Hope their spouses cheat on them some day. Sad tale, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Well written 5/5". The commenter who led with that can only be the infamous Whackdoodle hiding behind anonymity for some reason. Only someone under the influence of a mind altering substance such as that contained in magic mushrooms could describe Traci as a wonderful wife. Probably thinks Barry and Katie are stand up people too and that Marissa deserves to be burned for causing this mess in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, sad that there is no good solution for situation. The wife and the judge got away too lightly, but after all those years no answer or perfect answer

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

There could always be an accidental leak of the DNA results to the press. Traci didn't deserve getting away light after 20yrs of deceit and cuckoldry.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013over 1 year ago

The most significant thing to me about the wife is that she never apologized for her unfaithfulness, for hiding her *love* for another man, and for hiding her daughter's paternity. That shows a breathtaking level of disrespect. Clark had no option to get out of that marriage.

For those thinking Clark should have rained hell-fire and brimstone on the paramour, to what end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with those who say the wife never apologized. I do think however that she minimized what she did. However I also believe that she didn't know that Marissa wasn't her husband's daughter. The husband made a big mistake. His mistake was in not being able to forgive someone he claimed to love and worship. Does that mean he should never have been forgiven for anything in his life? He has now condemned himself to never seeing his children at holidays. The unknown is how Marissa will react to him attacking her biological father. Will Marissa eventually decide that she loves her mother and that our hero has intentionally hurt her mother and her biological father? He gained nothing from this divorce except that he was able to spite his wife of 31 years. He could have remained married and had a sexless marriage, he could have still kicked the judge in the balls and perhaps if he wants to date these divorced women he could have seen one on the side. By the way, each of the divorced women that he is now dating, at one time in the past pledged her fidelity to another man. How can he have a relationship with any of them if he applies the same standard that he did to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those who want the husband to sue the judge for child support, forget it. The husband's name is on the birth certificate; he cannot undo that as far as the law is concerned. The husband is the legal father of Marissa. Also, he told Marssa that nothing would change between him and her. Would she believe that if he asked for money as compensation for raising her? Concerning "outing" the judge and his wife: it would only embarrass his own children to have their mother identified as a cheater and it would have little impact on the judge because the judge"s wife knew and forgave him. Plus it was long ago. Most people would think that if she forgave, they wouldn't hold it against the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is not clear as to whether the confession to the judges wife happened between the original affair and the lake house trysts or after the lake shore tryst stopped. He has no leverage over the judge's wife. Also, there is no proof or indication that at the time of the affair the wife loved the judge more than her husband. The affair was cheating and it was wrong but it could have just been pure lust, the story never is really clear about that. All we know for sure is that the wife was faithful for the first 7 years and has been faithful for the last 20 years and that the husband thought she was a wonderful wife the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough shit,for,wife.

I’ll have her eating it for respite, once she’s been de-gloved of her SKIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His non-biological daughter found out she was a half sister to the supposed daughter of the judge. Suppose there is a third man involved. Someone who was a friend of both the judge and our main character.

Perhaps this third guy impregnated both the judge's wife and Tracy.

Maybe the judge also raised a non-biological daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many people are assuming that both Tracy and George knew he was the father, there is no reason to believe this. They had every reason to wonder and worry if she would ever get pregnant by him but the fact that she got pregnant did not necessarily mean it was George. Remember Clark is so good that he gave her 8 to 10 orgasms with his fingers and mouth before he ever did penetration based on that I suspect he and Tracy had sex several times a week, even the weeks when she was seeing George. It would be easy for Tracy to believe what she wanted to believe, that the child was Clark's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clark gave a DNA test the Marissa but not to his other two children because Marissa is the one who shared his interest in genealogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A couple of news flashes for those who comment:

#1 adultery is not against the law in any of the 50 states so she didn't break any laws, neither did the judge. They were immoral and rotten people but they didn't break a law.

#2 . All but three states have no fault divorce laws. The cheating wife will get 50% of their assets even if she did commit adultery so Clark did well simply to get his own retirement in its entirety.

#3 Clark did not go public with the judges behavior in an effort to protect Marissa his daughter. Also it was strongly implied that Clark wasn't going to go public and ruin the judges career in exchange for the judge not pressing charges for assault and battery and putting Clark in prison.

#4. Clark hung up on his son because his son urged him to forgive his mother. The Sun perhaps should have made an effort to re-contact Clark but Clark is the one who broke contact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you not destroy the judge's reputation? Makes no sense.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a fucking Whore! Divorce the cheating Lying Bitch! She never even said she was Sorry! Fuck her! 5 stars for a Great Story, Great Writing. Good Job my friend. I don't think she realized what she did to her hubby even after the divorce! Too Bad he couldn't forgive her. But she was the one who was fucking around, not Hubby!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

What a fucking garbage story. It started out great, and I was hoping it would be a 5 star BTB. Then the brainless dickless cuck pussy "promised" the faitheless whore that for some reason known only to patients on mental ward, he wouldn't hurt the bastard's career.

A real man would have (a) published DNA results in national media; (2) Sued the fucker for back child support and as much as would stick, (3) File for divorce for infidelity and (4) give all the money in his inheritance to a new kid. Oh, and to stop from killing the bastard, demand that his wife fuck him.

Dumbguy69Dumbguy69over 1 year ago

Good story. The only problem I have is why would his lawyer give him her card after they had already worked together with the devices filings. Wouldn’t he already have her info?

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Putain quel mauviette.Il aurait dû détruire le juge malgré une promesse à une salope qui l'a trompé pendant 4 ans et encore d'une certaine manière les derniers 20 ans. ..

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

A great story well written but it seems a little loose at the end

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous