All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 4)
cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Rodimusmike

What a small little person you are. Liberal thinking like that is whats wrong with people today. He was deceived, lied to, disrespected......he was totally right to throw her under the bus. Hope it was a big one. How devastated melissa must be. No appoligies, nothing. A 4 year affair breaking her wedding vows. They got off way too easy imho. Great story. Sorry for the rant. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rodimus

what are you smoking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Job Well Done!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; it was so good to read about a man who for once, thought and did things through with his head, and not his penis. He could have taken revenge and cheated on his wife, but instead he did what was right. I don't understand how his son couldn't see his father's side; no man wants to find out that a child he has reared, loved, and cared for is not his child; we see that happen everyday on Paternity Court. How would his son feel if he were the one cheated on and deceived? It doesn't matter whether it was yesterday, last year, or twenty years, it still hurts the same! As his father stated, his mother had no intentions of ever telling him about the affair, but George's wife was afforded the opportunity; she's more concerned about the reputation and status of George. Instead of wasting time being angry with his father, his concern should have been his little sister and how she was coping. The bottom line is, your mother was wrong, she never asked for forgiveness because she didn't feel she needed to, so she got what she deserved!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
Just a few thoughts

I thought the story was a five but I gave you a three. Fuck what he promised her, I would have destroyed his career in a heartbeat. He destroyed your life. And , it would be poetic justice if both of his children wound up getting divorced because of cheating spouses. In addition I would have made sure that George’s wife knew that the two pieces of excrement continued to meet after they swore the affair had ended. Then again, if you were in her shoes, would you have ever left them alone again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT RUINED

By his wimping out over the judge. And why are his biological kids cutting him off? Weird.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
He should’ve fucked the judge

Sue the judge for back child support. Get Traci for paternity fraud

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not much of a husband....

If his wife was cheating on him for Four Fucking Years and he had no clue than he wasn't paying much attention to his wife!! Superman my ass! As for being a father ....well...he couldn't have been much of one either....his real kids don't talk to him and he doesn't seem too upset about that! All in all...it makes me think that his wife realized too late that she had married an asshole and looked around and found someone whose head wasn't up their ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been great

But I guess this author like his MC as a saint. For once I like to read MCs becoming a "Bad boy" or act like a villain. It makes them more believable.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I would of

Outed the wife and judge. 4 years and a babys worth. Turned them into the bottom of the barrel scum that they are. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wimp

deserves to be a cuckoo

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Lots of whining bitches in the comments for this one..

It must be a decent story then.

As far as the story goes, it's interesting that his own children have given him the cold shoulder, but the ring-in has kept in touch.

I think that may be, because she was also a real victim of the betrayal.

If I were superman, she would be the only reason I wouldn't have burnt the judge's career to ash. Doing that would have hurt her even more... Having gone nuclear on the whole situation would probably have devastated her publicly and privately as well... and she was still totally innocent.

Like I said, that would be the only reason.... not some promise to a lying, deceitful whore. Even so, I may have still outed the affair. Clark's a better man than I.

I would have also made sure Jeannie was aware of the lake house meetings, just in case. If that had been withheld, she may get to realise that betrayal can still mean something after all this time, and may lead her to give him what he deserves, a public raping in his own system.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Illumination

Just saying that I'm gonna have my youngest submit a DNA test. My hobby is genealogy, too. Clark is right, it's all about trust.

Would I have reacted the same? Dunno. Thirty-one years is a long time with one person. I know that things that would have pissed me off twenty years ago would not make me throw in thr towel today. I don't think I would be better off by dumping my wife under similar circumstances and we were married fifty years, five months, one day and eighteen hours. Good story regardless of the negative comments

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Not one of the best

Sorry just not a very good story, this guy was a true cuckold and should have stayed with his cheating wife. And yes as she still put him second it was still an ongoing affair. I would have leaked it to his political opposition and fried him down but ignored her. As to the kids, all I can say is he was a total wimp to let them walk all over him. I really don't feel this is one of the better stories that hooked has written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong

He was wrong not to out the judge..He cuckold him for four years so deserves punishment.Did his kids ever talk to him again and what happened to his ex-wife?.Jimcrak comment is just claptrap.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Still find it a decent tale with some deplorable characters. The wife deserves everything she got. No fault admitted. Not sorry. Even tries to employ the kids on her side. It is all Me Me Me.

No perfect as a story but I liked what I read.

Thanks for the good read. Or reread. ;-)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Still a favorite of mine!

Does she ever apologize for her actions? It's really all about her. That's not marriage.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Another PTSD diagnosis.

The husband would be mind fucked for years.

To find out your wife was in love with another man and had a child with him 20 years earlier would require some measure of professional therapy.

His wife's attitude toward the infidelity was the final nail in the coffin. And the judge? What a joke. There was no justice. Karma would have to make some adjustments there.

The bottom line was the husband was fucked anyway he turned.

Thanks for sharing Hooked1957. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The judge did get to the Supreme Court but was forced to resign in disgrace

when the facts detailed in this story became known. No it was not me who let the media know it was Marissa. She got pissed off with the attitude of her brother and sister and the way they were acting towards me. So she informed a reporter friend of hers about the Judge being her father and showed her proof. The story went national and the Judge became a pariah of the judicial community.

My ex-wife and elder children blamed me and abused me for breaking my word. When Marissa informed them, one night, it was her that let the world know her siblings and mother were shocked she felt so bad.

I have not and will not have any contact with the two eldest children. I went so far as to redo my will leaving everything to Marissa. She could then decide whether she would give anything to the others.

I was not invited to the wedding of my elder daughter and her Uncle George walked her down the aisle. Upon seeing this disrespect half the invitees got up and walked out of the ceremony.

I was also not invited to my sons wedding either. A lot of the friends my ex- wife and I had did not attend either.

I finally got to walk Marissa down the aisle when she married a nice young man. Her mother and siblings were not invited. Her mother made a scene when she tried to enter the wedding with George and Jeannie. Marissa made it perfectly clear to the three that they were not welcome and if they continued to make a scene the Police would be called. Traci left the wedding in tears and finally it dawned on her how much damage she had done to her once loving family.

I have not spoken to any of them for 10 years and am enjoying my retirement spoiling Marissas children and being the best grandfather I can be.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 4 years ago

Although this is fiction, I believe that a fair number of people will discover some upsetting things as this genealogy/DNA craze continues. Research at your'e own risk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
322 Comments!

Don't bother reading comments...not even mine. But anyone who gets 322 comments has to know that his story stirred readers...a lot of readers. I have read your story several times, but this is my first comment. If this isn't a 5-star story, none are. Yes, you had a few grammatical errors, but none too severe that they can't be forgiven. Damn...322 comments!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Read it again

Damn good story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 1/6

Damn good finish! Best commenter ending I ever read

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
I don't agree

A little too easy to describe Traci as a weak woman, unable to apologize for what she did 20 years ago, and for thus offending her husband's feelings. The story would have been very more interesting if she had apologized that way. Even if at the time, she could have preferred George to her husband, 20 years later, after having lived with Clark all this time, this is surely no longer the case, because then she would have cheated on him again. So now, If she regrets for what she did, for hurting her husband, Clark can no longer hopelessly cling to this idea: "She didn't apologize, she didn't apologize, ...", which excuses him from thinking (if he can !)

Then suddenly, the good husband, struck in his feelings is no longer so much a good person. He himself recognizes that there are cases where it is better to avoid telling the truth so as not to strike people (for Jeannie about meetings at the house at the lake); he then almost understands why she didn't admit anything to him then, and obviously, he would have divorced immediately. On this subject, fortunately she said nothing, because then he could not have raised his daughter Marissa whom he loves dearly and who returns him well (In some stories, he would have ended his life with her, why not, since they are not parents !).

Too many stories describe husbands with narrow characters, where vanity competes with pride, or the feeling of having been humiliated prevents any reflection ... Clark believes himself superior because he has been successful in life and because 'he makes money. Besides, the owners of the bar, just as rash as he, call him Superman; he must have believed it.

How Traci could have stayed so long with such a selfish, stuck, bitter character, without the slightest perspective on events, and thinking at best like a narrow engineer (as his lawyer says) or an automaton.

Too easy to make a priori bear all the responsibility for the failure of the end of their marriage on Traci alone.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
325 comments !!

325 comments to date, it is not nothing. The vast majority cry out to death against the infidels. Many of them are just asking to rewrite history. "Clark should have ..."; "If Jeannie dies, then ... "; "The judge was not punished enough"; "Marissa and Clark should have ...". What interest ? History is what it is. Afterwards, we can be disappointed by the end or the evolution of the characters, but nothing can be rewritten except by the author.

As I said in a previous comment, Hooked1951 made it too easy by bringing all the guilt to Traci from the start, especially during confrontations and explanations with Clark. And possibly, Hooker1951 could have let it be understood that Clark himself, a long time ago, when he had been drinking a little, was not as faithful as that. Oh, just once ... maybe two. And then everything becomes different!

Nothing is so simple in real life. And it is quite possible that Clark still loves his wife. It becomes immediately more complicated... including for the author,… especially for the author.

Why 325 comments? The situation affects many readers. I don't go back to the comments on the comments of ReedRichars and SwingerJoe in 2018, but after having read and studied all these comments, I wonder what are all these almost always anonymous who scream "burn the bitch", cry revenge on the deceivers , demand huge damages and want to break the career of the judge,… in short, who have a very high sense of morality, duty, justice, but who spend their time on erotic story sites reading stories who disgusts them at the highest point. Single white American males abandoned by their wives ? Male members of virtue leagues ?

What would it be if porn video sites allowed comments? They would surely ask for the closure after enjoying the views.

Good luck to ReedRichards, swingerJoe and a few others.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Another LW's tragedy. *****

I can't imagine how painful it would be to find out after so many years the events that unfolded in this story. That could really mess a fellow up finding out your marriage was a lie.

What to do? Wife was in denial. She wanted to blame it on his ego? Delusional. She ruined both of their 'happily ever after'. Good story.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mustela makes some good points

However, I think they miss the point at the same time. There are some people out there that could never countenance cheating, because the very fact that it happened meant the person they loved wasn't actually real, and the actual person was someone else entirely. I'm not saying everyone is that way, but obviously this guy is.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

I liked it and didn't like it at the same time. Sounds confusing, but not.

Its a good story, in that probably most of our lives revolve around a similar type life. Never knowing what the wife of so many years is really doing or even thinking. I try to relate my experiences in life to the story I read. This one held my interest all the way through, as I tried to capture the reason. Anyone can slip, make a mistake, that goes without saying, but to keep it up for years, says something else. I think she got off easily, too easily. I didn't see any punishment, or a pound of flesh from her at all. The judge lost a ball, ok, if that's all it takes for him to be satisfied. Everyone has their own idea of what equates to justice. Apparently, it looks like the son is headed for a cuckold experience, as soon as he tells his wife what happened. Maybe, it's what he wants, who knows, who cares. I was surprised that his daughter, upon finding out the results of the test, didn't call her father to tell him, since he was the one who gave her the test. That was very interesting.

It's a good story, keep up the good work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Divorced white male

The only story where I would forgive the wife. She was trying to make amends. The unrepentant bitch I divorced didn’t even try.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 4 years ago
Good tale

The ending was almost on point but, good enough. She played him and only cared for herself. She even tried to use the later kids to try and save her cheating butt. She never apologized? Damn. That story showed how some people think, folks there really are people that twisted out there and even they believe they aren’t doing anything WRONG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hate the kids reaction

The reaction of his older kids is terrible. I see how they could support their mom, but they should not have sided with her!

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Agree with Schwanze1 & Anon 1-6

The story was great as written, but Anon's ending suggested in the comment was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Should

Should have brought the judge down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

I don't get it:

Find out the bitch is or has cheated.

Dump the bitch as soon as possible.

Sue the bastard that knocked her up, ruining his career/marriage along the way.

Not rocket science!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

What a chicken shit pussy you created. Most authors can relate to their stories. I bet u can 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Traci is not a wife who would have a husband back. A four-year affair is no sign of a trustworthy wife. I would drop her, sue George and disown his son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No way to win

As one commentator already mentioned there was no way for Clark to come aut of this misery as winner.

He could have stayed with his wif doing nothing but even that would mark him as loser and wimp. He could have brought the judge down, but what would he have won?

If she had truthfully said "I'm sorry for the affair" from the beginning, there would have been a way to stay together. But by never being sorry for her affair his conclusion was right. She was mor in love with the judge than the husband and stopped the affair for the judges carrier, not for her husband. Clark was just a fallback option or plan B for the wife.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 4 years ago
Very well written

This is a story about an engineer, how he finds out that he has a problem, assembles all the pertinent facts, establishes a plan to deal with it, and follows his plan to the completion of the project, no matter how many people tell him that he's wrong. Having been an engineer (and a damned good one) for the last 60-some years, I recognize the plot as one I've lived through more than a few times, and I find that you have done a superb job of wrapping a story around it. On behalf of Purdue engineers all over the world, I thank you!

Hans

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Sorry, but this was not a logical conclusion

The Judge took what he prized most: his wife and marriage. A 4 year affair and the Judge's wife didn't seem to know about the later part of the affair. The cuck decides NOT to tell her since he, what? didn't want to hurt her? The Judge gets to keep his career, including a possible shot at higher honours. Why? Cause he promised his cheating slut wife not to ruin her lover's career!

There is no mention of suing the Judge for the cost of raising his bastard. Approx $250,000 or more if University was involved.

So, at the least, if he had decided that divorce was the way to go rather than forgiveness, it should be 1. Divorce, 2. Suing for cost of raising Marissa, 3. Destroying the Judges reputation and therefore any chance of career advancement.

That's the logical path forward. Oh, as an aside, I enjoy your writing and creative stories. Just not always the "content path". Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Usual divide

It seems that the same bifurcated ensemble of critics seem to always appear. Hope the BTB cadre never have a their own cheating situation since I doubt that they will get only the empty satisfaction of their revenge plays. I remain in the- "better find out what happened psychologically camp"- so you can go forward with relationships without getting to replay the movie or have severe trust issues and wind up hurting an innocent future companion yourself.

I would want to find out what derailed the wife so I could watch for signs in new relationships or avoid my own contributing behavior(if any other than being clueless to the wife's emotions-Really? four years of cheating with an out of wedlock child,then 20 years of wedded bliss while raising someone else's child and he never had a clue???).

It's a fact remarriage after divorce is saddled with a 65% divorce rate instead of 50% for first time marriages. Better counselling than a redo failure and probably better relationships with the kids for doing it . Might even take a minuscule chance of keeping the wife.

When my wife died after 50 years of marriage I found that many women in my cohort didn't really desire marriage or intimacy but rather companions that could provide social entertainment without the worry of the male breaking down physically or interfering in her relationships with her children.

Think about that BTBers-the Bell Tolls for Thee and the hot,willing women who seem to appear in your stories with amazing speed and clamoring for you.

Score 4/5 for no counselling. Otherwise well thought out and very believable. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugh.

With this kind of setup, the judge keeps goal in check and all he lost was his balls and people think that’s in excess. It’s only 24 years of that dude’s life. Loss of 2 biological kids and ironically only gets partial sympathy and only even then, lied to and try to temper his rage.

Wow.

This is a terrible story.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 4 years ago
"Loving Wives" ???

Seems "Non-Erotic" is the right category for this drama. I guess that particular bulb failed to light.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Third reading still the best part the 2 anon endings where Marissa outs judge

Give them 5 stars

Should publish as alternate ending

Fucking great ending guys or gals

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only the typical LW weak cunt of a man

would be written as NOT ruining the judge's career. Take his balls, then ruin him. That's how to crush Traci. I'm tired of seeing the men here written as pussy bois.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

Too depressing. I won't shit on the writing. It was good. I just don't like being depressed

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Still missing something

I know what this story is missing. "Jeanne, I know why my cheating bitch wife never told me about the affair, but why didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

Revenge is a dish served Cold...but you have to love this guy...His revenge was served in a very hot blooded way...with one steel-tipped cowboy boot...right in the guy's balls...the same man his wife cheated on and had his kid...it took a long time for that boot to catch up to the guy who thought he out smarted the cockold...but again the ending let me down...you get to see what the guy goes through to get his revenge but not what really happens to his wife...she has to be suffering from being served... why doesn't the author show this...the hubby did all of this because she's been lying to him for 20 years...you know she's hurting for her lies...but how much is she hurting...and I want to know...and one more thing...I'm pissed he didn't ask for child support...after all he couldn't say anything with out ruining career...right.......

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

I loved this tale. I would say though that the issue about Marissa being the Judge's kid sort of petered out with little closure. What about the issue of paying back child support? Why wasn't that raised with the good judge? Wife Taci was a delusional manipulative bitch who deserved retribution for her abject disloyalty and total disrespect. Divorce seemed a little too lenient when her deception for 20 years was taken in consideration. Fuck the two brats! If they had a brain cell between them they would have tried to see things from their father's point of view but the selfish bastards only thought of themselves and their mother. Fuck the lot of them! Clark was best shot of them...pity it took so many years to find out the truth.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Intelligent

Incredibly well written.

Amazingly logical. Beautifully crafted dialogue, hell the whole story is amazingly crafted.

DDAY55DDAY55almost 4 years ago
The judge

Maybe Marissa should have a talk to a reporter about her parentage.No reason a classless guy like uncle George should be respected, much less a judge.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Why did he allow his slut wife to manipulate what was going to happen?

With the exception of the divorce, he let his cheating slut wife control what was happening. Why didn't he tell Jeanie that George and his slut wife DID NOT finish their affair immediately? That it went on for 4 years, longer than she had been led to believe. Why did the adulterous Judge get to keep his reputation intact and even have a clear path for further "promotions"? All because his slut wife "asked" him to. Why didn't he threaten to sue George for the cost of raising George's daughter (that would also make it public) if George didn't cough up the amount in full. To mortgage his house if he had to.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but not enough

I agree with someone else - He should have explained to Jeannie that the affair continued on past when she was told it ended. He should have also done everything he could to destroy George's career. This case deserved the nuclear/scorched earth treatment. His wife showed no remorse, and even was involving the kids. She and the good old Judge should have their names dragged through the mud. The only good things he has going for him is a great job, good friends, and 1 daughter that does understand and love him (even though she's not his biological kid).

I would love to see a follow-up story, maybe from the wife's point of view from maybe 5 years in the future. Maybe Marissa would spill the beans and ruin George's career. It would be nice to see Clark having a better life (maybe having a great girlfriend), and George's career stalled - maybe even divorced (maybe Jeannie will put a chastity cage on him to prevent his party time), and of course Traci - pariah of the town.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

For one of the best LW stories all time. Yes, I would have liked to see the judge suffer more. Yes, I would have liked to see the wife suffering after the divorce. But the guy did the right thing for himself, and if he’s happy, I’m happy. Well written. Thank you again

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5*

I have to agree with Swordwielder. Would like to see a follow up. 4-5 years down the road and how things complete the circle.

Well written. Very much enjoyed

Thanks

Wayne

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"But, no, I won't be cruel to you, and especially to Jeannie, and ruin George's wonderful career as a squeaky clean judge. I will file for irreconcilable differences, and we can each keep our own retirement accounts, and split the house and everything else down the middle."

So he left the whore, his kids disowned him, and he is basically a cuck on the emotional level as he lets everyone shit all over him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This fails.

No one would let George off with a kick in the balls. Any normal man would ruin his career. In fact, George more than deserves it; he is not someone who should be on the bench even as a JP. What the hell is the author thinking?

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Good one-

Hooked1957, I enjoyed this very much! Well told story!

painkllrrrpainkllrrralmost 4 years ago
WTF...

...is up with the children - not Marissa but the other 2?

Side with the fucking cheater and play it off like their father was the bad guy because he didn't want to cut the slut a break? I guess in their minds it was somehow an unspoken OK because he never knew about her cheating for over 24 years - they guessed wrong.

Hey Barry (his son), you just let your own wife know that it's OK to fuck other guys, just as long as you don't know about it - right? Enjoy your life, cuck, and don't mind that sloppy mess between her legs when she comes home from "girls night out".

I know this is a rant & I still gave it 5*, but the last part pissed me off big time.

PK

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 4 years ago
Second time and still luv it

This is my second time reading this. Still a great STORY. BUT...Like all of your stories, what the heck happened to the wife? 5*s but you never finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 2/23/18 is dumber than a rock!

Ancestry.com has tied over 6000 members to my DNA. Most are 6th cousins or higher. It also up dated an uncle to half uncle. I guess grandma was screwing around after to all, lol!

Excellent story and of course ReedRichard’s comments are his normal bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am a Marissa

The wife is remarkably similar to wives in real life who have done what she did and then got outed years later by DNA: Narcissistic unacceptance of responsibility for how family members have been personally harmed by them. Thank you for such a cathartic story.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

2nd read still damn good but a hair too fast to end.... The kids have abandon George - she taught her morals well to the kids or is there something more..... Per the story end it implies Marissa also cut-off her step-dad, George.

*

There is a constant miss throughout this story "Marissa was 24 years old", so Traci got PG 25yrs ago not 20. Traci had a 4yr affair that created Marissa in the 3rd year, she took a year break (to have Marissa) then kept fucking the judge AFTER Marissa's birth but more discretely at the lake house. So the affair was ~4yrs starting 28yrs ago in a 31 year marriage. With Kate now being ~29 and Barry being ~30.

*

"I didn't even sleep with George until about a year after Katie was born. The affair lasted about three years at the start,"

*

There was no DNA results of the older two kids so they could be the Judges?!? Trust - ya sure! Maybe that is why ALL the kids have abandon 'step-dad', George further 'hiding' Traci's shame in a sham marriage. .

*

One mystery: why protect a potential SCOUTUS - just what we need another immorally corrupt Judge making laws.

I totally support George in all his conclusions except in keeping his word; burn the prick judge, one kick to his balls was not good enough. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

really needed more at ending or a follow up chapter.

Why is family shunning him? He did nothing wrong.

What happened with the family?

And now way in hell would anyone let the guy go unpunished further.

This would be spread far and wide in the news by most guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic

The "judge's" career should have been ruined. Frankly, it's irresponsible to allow someone like that be on the bench, let alone advance. The promise to Traci was a bullshit element of the story. What was the point? To show the cuck was a nice guy? A small beat down, and the judge gets off scot free. No man would allow that, which is why the story isn't remotely credible.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
LOL

Like they literally had a large part of his life manipulated used him to raise another mans child and he did not give the guy the pain he deserved when he had the means to do so.. Right

jd3608jd3608almost 4 years ago

I've read this multiple times and love it more each time. Hooked1957 must of hit a nerve to have elicited 368 and counting comments.

I'd love to see a sequel but if one doesn't come, in my mind the Judge gets to the point of confirmation for Supreme Court Justice when his bio-daughter steps up to enlighten the nation at the hearings what kind of person he really is. Clark never has to say anything but the revenge is between him and the only family member who has been true to him throughout the entire ordeal.

Thanks for the great story.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Very good but I think I would have dragged both of them through the mud and let the chips fall where they lay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Authors BTB is more a tickle with a feather duster

So, the most self-righteous, upright, rage driven revenge is to deliver a kick in the nuts which doesn't do the job all the way?

Then cue divorce, losing slut wife, kids, old life, and trying to rebuild from scratch, even if promising?

Author heralds how new millennial man solves problems. Progenitor to final evolution of soyboy/screeching snowflake. Fucks it up pathetically then gets a cactus up the arse in many respects.

Glad you showed us how it's done! *sarc*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need one more chapter.

I like the idea the daughter comes forward to stop the judge from being confirmed. The ex-wife never said she was sorry not much love there. Judges wife stayed with him after the final act but let it slide really. Guess the judge will end up with wife and mistress? Tell the rest of the story. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shot kids amd the people.. notveven close

tp reality or plausible.. needs another part to show they shit heels for what they are.. and to show him reconsidering his silence . Tank the f7ckers career

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"But, no, I won't be cruel to you, and especially to Jeannie, and ruin George's wonderful career as a squeaky clean judge. I will file for irreconcilable differences, and we can each keep our own retirement accounts, and split the house and everything else down the middle.

Of course not, becuase he is a cuck emotionally at least

I'd have hired hookers to seduce the kids spouses/lovers every time they got into a long term relationship and mailed them pics until the day I died

I'd have also settled out of court with the judge for more than half his net worth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What was the revenge?

Reimbursement of daughters education expenses would be a good start. Then child support for her.

Since Traci refused to talk to him, I would have pretended, I was staying in the marriage, then, I would have demanded counseling. I still would have divorced her, but counseling would have answered his questions and forced her to see what a horrible person she was.

Then I would have destroyed George's future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story...

He handled the situation in a manly manner. No sniveling, pity party. Just get down to business. Kick the judge in the balls and the whore wife in the ass and get on with his life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I just can't see

not fucking up Georges life. You want a asshole that gets another man's wife to judge over what right or wrong?

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

principles matter. All she really had to do was apologize.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A GOOD LIFE IS IMMINENT WITH ALL THE IMPLICATIONS

that is the future, but why, that is the landmine from the past, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

What a horrible ending. Yeah he manned up and didn't feel sorry for himself, for the most part, and told the bitch to pound sand. Like others have commented, it's the principle, she had an affair with someone for years, had that persons baby and probably would have left her husband if he's have asked and yet, she didn't even apologize or say sorry for the affair much less letting him raise another mans daughter letting him think it was his own. That wasn't love, she chose him second, showed all kinds of disrespect and knowingly made him a cuckhold. I would have ruined her life and the judges, that's just the vindictive asshole that I am. Shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not much of a Burn the Bitch

Other than divorcing her he didn't do much to the cheaters except kick the judge in the balls. Why promise the wife he wouldn't do anything to hurt the judge. That's just plain asinine. After her betrayal and lies all these years he owes her nothing any more. She hasn't loved him since she first cheated...he was nothing more to her than her fall back plan since the judge would not leave his wife because of possible blow back to his mighty career, so you can see what the judge truly loved..power and position...certainly not his wife or the slut that spread for him. The husband should have just exposed the judge to the press as a cheating bastard with no moral fiber or character. Expose him to the sunlight and let him loose that chance at the Supreme Court judge position and dirty up his public standing by opening the door to the skeletons in his personal close. More than likely there were more women out there that had been his slut over then years. Doing that would hurt more that a simple kick in the balls and cause him more lasting pain. Burn him to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a mess

I didn't know about my wife's affair for years. When I did figure it out I felt hurt degraded knowing I wasn't enough or good enough she said none of these were the reasons why. She said maybe because we married to young. I thought she was 18 I 23. We got each other's virginity I was totally happy thought she was guess I was wrong. I didn't really want a divorce I decided if she wanted out of the marriage she had to file but if I caught her in the future there would be hell to pay. Her lover had heart trouble I even went to visit him with her in the hospital. I wished him no harm but prayed the Lord would kick his butt. I guess he did I believe we will all answer to the wrong we do sooner or later. He had some weard believes about religion. I also prayed for their forgiveness. More than 1 of my buddies told me I wad a lot more of a man than they were. I said I would treat people the way I wanted to be treated. When something would bring back bad images of her affair I would throw comments. Sometimes it would upset her. Then there would be time's I wanted to confront her lover and tell her so. She would ask what good would that do? I would say let him know to stay away from her.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

A really good 5 star story. However, it would be even better with another chapter where he realises he has no loyalty to his wife and then brings down the judge. He should also tell the judges wife about the lies she was told. A final conversation with his wife when she finally apologises and really understands how much she has hurt him could lead to some healing for both of them. Unlike many I thought they could have worked it out after her true regret was expressed. 30 years is a long long time to throw away without trying. However, I also understand that so far she hasn't expressed any regret or begged forgiveness but when she comes to her senses it might be possible to start again?

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierre

Great story. Poignant indeed. I'd love another chapter as to how all their lives developed after that. The Judge as well.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a cheap floozy

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 3 years ago

Lacking in any sex, loving, or eroticism. Why was one kid DNA tested, no reason is given in the story. Christmas is in the title but not part of the story. Its just a sad, depressing divorce roll out. Don't bother reading if you are low molded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* - If...

...the wife experienced some emotional hurt. She seemed cold and reconciled to the outcome. Also the two elder children should have had to face something similar to what their father faced, then they would have appreciated his stand.The story hangs unfinished. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Why let the judge off. Once he is up for Supreme Court out him to the press then watch the feeding frenzy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a weak

action taken vis a vis the judge. Moreover, there's an obligation to see that a man like that isn't put on a state supreme court. I'd out him in a heart beat. How can you take such a weak plot position on this having written a version of February Sucks that is easily the best so far?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

I have read several of your stories and one thing is certain, you have no clue as to how real people would react to the situations that you write about!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

An interesting situation with a pleasing outcome but the man was fairly spineless in his dealings with every other character.

Why allow the judge to keep his career, why promise a lying cheat anything in regard to her lover, why was the lover’s wife given a pass having known about the affair and kept quiet.

So many inconsistencies in behaviour made the main protagonist weak. Twenty years of betrayal should have elicited quite a different reaction in practically any other wronged spouse.

Sadly the story was let down by the inadequate middle section.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselover 3 years ago

Didn’t want to hurt her financially? What a wimp!!! He’s working from the position of power. Offer the cheating slut 10% of the marital assets and demand $300k from the judge or this goes down as adultry and is plastered all over the media. Maybe throw in a few sessions with Jeannie with the intent of fathering a child for the judge. No deal? Then bring out the handcuffs, baseball bat and venomous insects.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Bummer.

The way this man acted, didn´t show much backbone, He wouldn´t bring the judge down because he had promised his wife and he didn´t break a promise. Really? She lied to him for more than twenty years And still was taking the judges side against her husband. And if it hadn´t been for that stupid DNA he would have died thinking she was his daughter, while the rest just laughed behind his back. And he couldn´t break a promise to his cheationg wife? Why would he allow a man like that to even be considered to the Supreme Court? Honestly this story sucked. This author really dropped the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why not the judge?

The victim reacted emotionally but not where it mattered. The judge was his oldest friend, and yet he callously screwed the victim over. He could've destroyed the judge's career by naming him in a suit, but didn't. Gives a clue to his nature, which is probably why his wife stepped out on him.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decision

Decision to divorce his wife was correct,but I think he made a wrong decision in not outing the judge and whoring.As for his two eldest they deserve their mother,and as long as he stays in contact with Marissa he is a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I Liked the Story a lot .. But not enough pay back to George .. I would have broken My word and done some serious damage to George .. I would have sued for alienation of affection also .. The Bastard cost me 24 Years of My Life as did My Loving ? wife ?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

There are far too many idiotic comments that the Judge should have been outed. The idiots obviously have no consideration for Marissa and her husband and even potentially their children. I don't think that any of the idiot commentators have considered that outing the Judge would open a world of hurt on Marissa and her family, as well as presenting Clark as a cuck. At same time, outing the Judge does not give Clark anything, and revenge that results in no tangible benefit and hurts the avenger is hardly an approach that any intelligent person would take.

So, you fucking idiots, give the author some credit for acting like a responsible father and adult.

YvesmiYvesmiover 3 years ago
Why this gift?

I cannot understand why he would give his daughter the DNA test for christmas? Who would do such a thing?

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Image

The key sentence from the confrontation with Judge George should have read:

"You get to keep my wife's heart, you fucker!" I yelled at him. "You get to keep your squeaky-clean image, too, unless you attempt to become a Supreme Court judge and you don't get to keep your balls!"

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
3*

Not enough payback...

1 - I would of told him to pay back all the money I paid for 'his' child, even though he said he would always be her father I want my money back.

2 - I would want an affair with Jeannie for 4years to pay back George for his part.

3 - Marrisa would be the only child I would keep in contact with, they are all married and have kids of their own but can't see where he's coming from lol that's funny, they have no clue what he's gone through.

5 - Would of taken the house if their wasn't much difference in their financials, simply for added revenge (shrugs)

6 - Would of said he wont be the supreme court judge this time around, would have to wait for next intake (Not a US citizen so don't know the workings for it I apologise if I got it wrong) otherwise rumours about this would come out (rumours about high profile people get found out sooner or later am I right)

7 - Fuck all of Traci's friends.

8 - Be the bigger man and continue to spend time with his Grankids (It's the small things)

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
The judge is singing that song

Great Balls of Fire

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

LOL some bimboed defense of the judge and how he should not be outed. Of course anyone with some backbone would have outed him . He deserved the consequences of his actions. He helped a woman cuckold her husband and raise his kid for decades. He deserved to be destroyed. His family deserved to know the real him as well. These neutered revenges are too flat.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

It's got me worried I have asked mum and dad for a DNA test for christmas, though both think it's a good present. The story sucks, he lost his wife and his kids, but as a wonderful life in front of him, what bullshit, he will die a sad lonely old man. What about letting enhance his career, your having a laugh, I don't believe any wronged husband would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Helen1899

You think?

The problem women have is that they need companionship. Men don't. Men know how keep themselves occupied and entertained.

After being shit on, men need women like a hole in the head.

Just Sayin

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous