All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 900 Comments (Page 8)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent realistic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough retribution on his wife or the scumbag George...power seems to breed elitism

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story BUT why do so many women cheat and lie and expect their hubbys (even years down the track ) to forgive them I hate cheating women (jaybee186)

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Why would he not destroy the judge’s career?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing a good ending with punishment.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A great story, nicely written, I liked the characters and way you played it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somebody needs to tell me where are these women that have 12 to 15 orgasms in a session? Also where are the guys with the 10 inch cocks that are 5 inches wide? Oh, and the honesty of the slut wives explaining to their cuckold husbands how the boyfriend is sensational in bed but you are sort of almost OK…..’’But I only love you…..and I’ll make it up to you”. …….Common guys write some plot with REAL stuff in it. Actually this story is much better than most but this author not prolific. R.H.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
It's about 40 years to late to "ruin the judge's reputation"

A man who cheated on his wife got elected POTUS in 1992. A man who cheated on THREE wives and has been accused or rape got elected POTUS in 2016. Exposing George wouldn't have done squat to hurt his chance of being nominated to a higher court and would just have resulted in Clark being targeted for ridicule as a cuckolded husband who didn't figure things out for 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why let both cheaters off so lightly Tracie even turn his eldest against him, She never considered the eldest two when she was having the affair Adultery and have her served at work where the affair happened even if it was many years earlier.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

I downgraded this story to 4 stars because the judge needed to pay back the child support for 18 years, plus the university costs. It would not have taken a shark lawyer very long to figure out the best way to publicly humiliate both his SLUT and the ASSHOLE.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Traci the whore needed to be punished to make a truly happy ending. 3 stars for me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Ghost'em all. Tell the little bastard it's not her fault but he can't look at her without pain. The other three, fuck'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep. Just like that even if 41 years and "out the door" in such an instance. Imagine finding out you were just a convenient placeholder for decades of a emotionally fraudulent marriage. How would it be love in this case? Not. But I have actually read of such craziness. One would hope for a at-fault state though, so this would be officially in the record for the offending spouse. Maybe put an entry in the local papers too. Maybe even a paternity fraud lawsuit against the judge. That the ex-wife's divorced friends came forward says a lot. One suspects some knew she was cheating too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband was WAY too understanding. Should have forced the sale of the house and made her move in with a kid. Sometimes, revenge is sweet. Especially if that is all you have after 31 years of a fraudulent marriage. That, and a paternity fraud suit to collect from the judge, which would ruin his career and mess with his Ex-wife. Such scortched earth would be justified. It sounds incredible but then one reads this in the UK papers in our 21st century. Home-run for this author. Thanks from a cheated-on husband who went through an adulterous 12-year marriage before finding something similar and now enjoys a happy second marriage. My adult non-biological daughter liked her step-mother very much after that experience. Five stars!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I remember this story when it first was published but I read it again. It's a great little story and I would hope if I, was ever confronted with a life altering situation like this, I could maintain the same level headedness he showed. Sometimes not reacting in a scorched earth way can be so much more effective to convey the disdain that you feel towards those who wronged you. This showed that to the guilty parties probable better than if he did anything else. If he had decided to BTB it would just have made others sympathetic to her. This way he walked away with his head held up and his pride in tack. 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well told Goldilocks story; just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The judge should not have gotten away without some kind of back and a kick to the judge's gonads was silly for such a good story. The judge should have had to own up to ruining a man's family by his infidelity with the man's wife. No one cared about the husbands' feelings except the daughter that he did not father who was the only child of the three that the deceitful wife didn't turn against him. Disrespecting her husband and marriage for their entire married life, by loving another man, and deceiving her husband through their entire marriage and expecting her husband to be okay with that, really. I'm sorry but the pay back should have been equal to the deed. Another deceitful judge sitting, not, sitting the bench today would have been the thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need a DNA test on the first two.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Ok story, I guess from a realistic viewpoint. But the worthless cunt should have been burned to charcoal along with her lover. And the only beneficiary to his seemingly excellent fortune should be the daughter that is not his. Fuck the rest of them !!! Let all the little secrets out to the most loquacious

" friend " she knows including his real children's attitudes. I say again: Fuck 'Em All!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clark is an honorable man, and they are always predictable and vulnerable. Predictable, because the tenants of honor and decency channel them into certain predictable and certain behaviors, actions, and thought processes. An honorable man places honor above deceit, illegality, and dishonorable behaviors. They are vulnerable because, thusly constrained by honor, the limited and predictable courses open to them create a threat and risk profile that anyone can use against them. An honorable man understands that without honor, there is no life. The honorable man chooses how he reacts to the outrages of others. Even beaten down, he is still better than those who have beset him. Finally, that person lives by the code: 'Death before dishonor.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do wish writers would take more care of their Characters!!

"AND THEN THE LIGHT BULB WENT ON"

You even get the names of the two main female characters mixed up on page 2!

'Jeannie' is supposedly the name of the 'Judges' wife, 'Traci' that of the main male character's wife!

reggmoreggmoabout 1 year ago

Probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It needs another chapter though. Tracy should have ended up working the streets along with her daughter and George most assuredly should have lost not only his entire package but also his license to practice law. His son should have gone on to find out that one or two of his kids were the product of his best friend. The well written story gets a five plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, but sad. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Great story, well I guess great isn't right word when dealing with what our MC had to go thru. Real life again is still relative to these stories. My own was 13 year marriage over 40 years ago. She cheated, we divorced, had two girls 18 and 13 and they all make me to be the bad guy. Never told them what she did. Got remarried to a woman with four kids and I was accused of replacing my first ones. Maybe I did, who knows. Was married to my second for 40 years til she passed, all her kids love me and my other to think I'm asshole. Oh well. what's a little disrespect among family members? Well written and and satisfying even the second time around.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Read it again! I wish he had kicked the judge a second time for good measure!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He should have named the judge in his divorce, the judge got away lightly. Otherwise he did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, not sure why his 2 kids sided with there mother? I guess they don’t care about cheating? Marisa on the hand not his child by the DNA side with Clark. Too bad Marisa did not go after her DNA father George, knowing that Clark promised not to go after him. Would be nice to see him pay the highest cost his reputation…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy was a puss. "YOU HAVE WRONGED ME." Okay, what are you gonna do about it, other than cut and run?

I'm pretty sure that Jeannie would have been more than willing to help him get some of his own back. George took his wife, so why not return the favor and take his? Especially if she's willing, which I'm sure she would be. To get a bit of her own back against her cheating deadbeat husband, she would definitely go for it.

Traci would get to choose: either give Clark an 8 year pass to bang anyone he wants, or get the fuck out of the house. She fucked around for 4 years. Letting Clark have double that is fair reparation and justice for her crime.

But running away how he did? Inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it's fiction, and 10 stars!! I believe all should have been burned crispy, except for Marissa & Jeannie. Not a one time thing, that sleazeball fucked her for 4 years, PLUS. Both, the whore and her master, should have been taken to the lake house to "swim with the fishes". Then, marry Jeannie. Jeannie would have sleezeball's life insurance, and, both being wronged could build a loving life together, plant an egg in Jeannie and have their baby! Please write another chapter, I LOVE YOUR WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
???

the fuck is wrong with this people? fuck Tracy, fuck the kids, fuck Jeannie, and fuck George's wonderful career. the mc is way too much of a "nice" guy.

VerumScriptorVerumScriptorabout 1 year ago

"But it was 20 years ago."

'For you, yes.'

'For me it was yesterday.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The easiest way to ruin the judge is simply to go to the other political party. Even in jurisdictions where court elections are supposedly nonpartisan, everyone knows better. The opposition has the power and influence to protect him from the judge, to make the judges life hell, and to destroy the enablers. The enemy of my enemies might not be my friend, but they are certainly allies for vengeance!!!

ZK

xtc5xtc5about 1 year ago

Solid story thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He owed nothing to the cheaters. Should have aired it all out, sued George for back child support, regardless if it went anywhere. Somehow he's the bad guy, kids won't talk to him; they're the guilty liars and should not get away with it.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Promised not to go after him. What a schmuck MC you developed. A kick in the nuts is your idea of a burn. And two wimpy fucking kids. Ugh! And I thought you were a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Speaking from the vantage of 73 years, I would be hoping the ex-husband enjoyed his 'dates' with the ex-wife's former friends. Presumably he told them of her deception and indiscretions. God knows, I would. The ex-wife Tracy was a right cunt and would have it coming.

kroellekroelleabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I would have liked a bit more from the point of view from Marissa though. How did she take the news?

gentoletgentoletabout 1 year ago

I loved it everytime I read this story...hope there's a sequel

RobertJNortonRobertJNortonabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. So good I'm still "living it""

SEQUIL PLEASE. I've already sent on private email below my thoughts of what bad things happens to those @#$&

I'd Like to ask other readers to send suggestions--- BUT I don't want anyone but "Hooked1957" to actually write it. GOOD NIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful complete story as written. No "SEQUIL" necessary. Five flaming stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story but I wish the MC forced Traci to answer the unanswered questions. Was she the least bit sorry for having the affair? Was she sorry for hurting him so deeply? Did she love George more than him, and if so does she still love George more than him? Does she have fond memories of the affair? Is she happy that Marissa is George’s child and not Clark’s? I suspect yes is the answer to the last question since it appears that Traci is still in love with George. Since she couldn’t have him she has a part of him in her illicit love child. MC probably suspects she got pregnant by George intentionally and her claims of uncertainty are just more lies to gloss the matter over. Clearly Traci wasn’t interested in being contrite as she had little remorse for what she had done and Clark is right to not trust her, believe her or forgive her. Divorce wasn’t the only answer but it was the answer required for Clark to move forward with his life since his happy marriage had been a lie on his wife’s part for more than 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“You might love me, but you’re not in love with me,” the MC told Traci. There is the rub. The exposed cheater always says, “But I love you!,” when the injured spouse tells them the marriage is over, and desperately often adds, “Now more than ever!” The author, through Clark, suggests that the love the cheating wife, Traci, had for her husband had long since diminished from true love to admiration, fondness and familiarity that one would have for a child or other family member. Clark knew that George was the love of her life and she didn’t deny it. The affair was still likely going on, emotionally and possibly physically. Anyone who is truly in love with their spouse doesn’t cheat. There would nothing to gain from it and they absolutely shouldn’t want to do it. Yes, they may love their jilted spouse in some way, but it often for the protection, comfort, companionship, and stability a marriage brings, and their tainted love is no longer consequential to sustaining the marriage or any future relationship. Clark realized that he had long ago become her second choice and her esteem for him was not that much higher than for a confidant or loyal friend who would always carry her water. She just needed to keep her heart locked to him and keep him in the dark about her past transgressions. Clark saw through her false front and rightly decided he didn’t want live with someone who held him in such low regard.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No just no! Any man would have ended that pos judges career. Too many corrupt politicians as it is out there and removing him from the Supreme court list would have been justified payback for stealing his wife's love. He was a back stabbing friend kicking it him in the balls was not enough I would have beat the dog shit out of that judge. Then I would have fucked his wife just so he could see how it felt especially since she was pretty. He'll I would have tried to steal his wife. But one thing I see authors regularly never write about a man who beats the scrap out of the guy who steals their wife. Because in real life it happens. Men get arrested all the time for attacking these men who think they can get away with destroying families.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Read story for the second time and this is second comment Good story. I still would have liked wife's explanation of why she never apologized to husband. Did she think that the passing of 20 years dissipated any need for having loved and having child with another man?

Texican1830Texican183012 months ago

It’s a great story, but… who the hell wants another Supreme Court justice who is untrustworthy and immoral at that level? Why the hell would anyone agree not to sully the reputation of a scumbag who romanced, seduced, and bred your wife? Want him making decisions that affect the whole country, given what you know about his selfishness and piss-poor decision making?

The adult kids think there’s a 20 year limit on deceit? If so, how about twenty minutes? She never stopped deceiving him!

Why not tell the Judge’s forgiving wife that they used her for a babysitter while they fucked? Shouldn’t she know?

And finally, he needs to tell all three kids that she doesn’t deny she gave her body AND heart to the asshole, or that she would have divorced dad to marry the asshole had he asked. “31” years of being second choice doesn’t exactly mean you owe your spouse another 31 years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why not destroy the judge? What is there to lose? Why shouldn't he pay back child support? Why shouldn't he lose is place in society (do you really want a judge who is a cheat?). Why allow the MC to bad guy if he gains any significant retribution? Destroy the bitch wife in any way possible. Confront the obstinate kids with reality. Burn the judge to the ground. These are the natural fruitions to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A top 10 loving wives story and certainly one of Hooked’s best.

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

Always felt the story ended too quickly, I mean he promised not to tell the judges secret, but his illegitimate daughter did not.

Darkness86Darkness8611 months ago

Good story abit short though would've been good to see if things happened for Clarke after divorce and if the kid contacted him or decided to forgive him

remb95remb9511 months ago

Loved it from start to finish

jonny956jonny95611 months ago

Great story. No fluff, short and well written. It would be interesting to see a follow up.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl11 months ago

I enjoyed the story

I just do not understand why most authors make the children and/or parents unsupportive idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Yes, I knew a part of me would always love Traci, but I wasn't going to spend any more time examining the affair. It was not of my making, nor of my choosing. It was time to move forward." Unrealistic, but well put in a nutshell. Long intervening years do not erase that fundamental disrespect and betrayal of basic friendship and marital bonds. She really DIDN"T consider him her real husband under the circumstances of that longterm affair. Is there such a thing as marital fraud? ALL the culprits knew and said or did nothing. I don't get the keeping it private vs. the judge though. You sue for back child support, or paternity fraud, or something similar to ruin his career. Payback for a shitty ex-wife too. The three of them really had it coming: wife, the judge, and his wife. And the unsympathetic children should know better as married adults. If not, they are unworthy too. A great sequel would have been doing what the old Romans did: disavow the old family, marry another mature divorcee, and adopt an older child a heir. Great story but not scorched earth enough.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would have been nearly impossible to expose the judge to public ridicule without exposing the daughter as having been born a bastard child. Few would want such public exposure, so I understand the MC's decision not to air the dirty laundry in order to protect his daughter. What I do not understand is why followingthe divorce that daughter would have turned her back on the man who raised her and loved her so much that he was willing to forgo public retribution on her sperm donor. If his sacrifice meant so little to her, then widespread publication of the details of the affair obviously would not trouble her. The details of the cheaters' actions should have then been given to the press. Since the judge had already locked himself into a public narrative about his testicular injury, the MC would have no fear of assault charges.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

Nicer story would have been to sue the judge rather than just kicking him. An immoral judge is unlikely to be a good judge.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MC keeps railing on about his wife loving George... where did he get that idea? She never said she loved George. This thing needs about five more edits to eliminate the circular conversations and all the repeated thoughts, lines, and conversations.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The anonymous comment before Sea hanger maybe misreads the reference to Marisa. The reference is “nobody else in the family is talking to me”. As the same phrase in the previous sentence excludes Melissa, I think this one does too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't know why everyone's going on about his kids. I mean, I don't care how old I am: if you're siding with the piece of dog shit who cheated, if you're so hurt by a DNA test when the test was fucking NEEDED, if you don't contact me a year after? We're done. Through. Oh sure, that would hurt. But the guy did nothing wrong and they sided with Mommy. Fuck them, fuck their children, fuck all the little things in the future they'll want; when it came to you, to George, none of a seemingly good life mattered. So, so what if you lost the kids? If they side with her, her actions, you know exactly what you're worth to them.

Be like George, yo. Retire a rich man, enjoy the new life ahead of you and if they come crawling back with "oh, little so-and-so should meet his grandpa", direct them to where you've decided to have yourself buried. Your kids can explain why gramps would prefer them to meet his tombstone than be a part of their life.

idk. Maybe I'm colder or less feeling than most people, but losing the kids in a situation like this isn't the negative most are making it out to be. They made their choice and I personally think it's a fucking trash ass choice.

NallusNallus10 months ago

I can't say for certain, but after 20 years, I would be considering letting it go.

Tough situation.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor10 months ago

No, Nallus (and others). If it had been 20 years and she was sorry and was honestly trying to make it up to him, then maybe. But she's not. She has a sense of entitlement and she's kind of a butt. She gets the electric chair.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Not too badly written, but…

I just can’t get into the “it was twenty years ago, and everything’s been good so far and I’ve been happy, but finding out you cheated way back then means it’s divorce time!”

That black-and-white thinking, the “wrong is wrong and no forgiveness!” attitude appears to come from insecurity and low self-image. People make mistakes, they have bad judgment. But they can learn to be better people, instead of bitter people.

I guess I’d rather be happy than right all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck Barry and Katie

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The little bitch leaves the guy with his career after he made his life a lie into old age.

When he coul;d have actually made him pay.

A cuckolds response.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just can’t get into the “it was twenty years ago, and everything’s been good so far and I’ve been happy, but finding out you cheated way back then means it’s divorce time!”

"That black-and-white thinking, the “wrong is wrong and no forgiveness!” attitude appears to come from insecurity and low self-image. People make mistakes, they have bad judgment. But they can learn to be better people, instead of bitter people.

I guess I’d rather be happy than right all the time."

The vows are black and white. She didn't confess, and never would have, so their love was all a lie. He made the right choice because she didn't regret her "mistake".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"her deception was certainly not done out of love -- and certainly not done out of respect." The female bartender had it exactly right. So I would take exception to commenter Rutweiler's opinion he was wrong. 20+ years of disrespect and deception? How is that a 'mistake' as that commenter puts forward. A four-year affair, an illegitimate child, and continued casual encounters is a 'mistake' according to whom? And no apology at all? How is that a contrite spouse? Not! So the husband is well within his rights to seek an expeditious divorce. The fact he did it under irreconcilable differences rather than a nasty kerfuffle actually spoke well for that character. I find it ironic that he stayed close to the non-biological child but not the two natural children. One would be tempted to ask whether the disapproving daughter's marital suitors would like to know that she approved of her mother's actions. She and her brother both showed him great disrespect as well. I firmly believe in grey areas too, but would be applauding the husband's actions under these circumstances. His expeditious behavior merely reflects the fact he understood his wife's POV very well and felt no further need to examine it. No acknowledgement, no contrition, etc. So why continue to examine it as a source of emotional pain. Let HER deal with it as an older cheating divorcee whose friends and acquaintances would all either know or suspect the source of her divorce. Especially in a law firm where a major partner had a ball crushed by his assistant's husband? Besides, her knight in shining armor wasn't divorcing HIS wife to come to her rescue. As for the ex-husband, the best revenge is living well while she leads a bereft existence. Her fate is well deserved. No contrition, no forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have to say from experience that the Anon who basically said "F**k 'em all!" about the non-contrite wife and two disapproving natural children was right. If the kids didn't come back to tend their emotionally aggrieved father after some time, then they demonstrate the same lack of moral consciousness their mother did. I cut a brother off and his entire family years ago after he was complicit in setting up my now ex-wife to cheat with a friend out of spite. True story, and not a Literotica plot, albeit ought to be. After an initial intent to understand this behavior, I kicked the wife to the curve, and her co-conspirators. His wife and kids thought I should forgive him too, but I never will and so ended up 'ghosting' them too. Tragic indeed because my ex-wife and I were the godparents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wife was due more retribution.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

But, no, I won't be cruel to you, and especially to Jeannie, and ruin George's wonderful career as a squeaky clean judge. I will file for irreconcilable differences, and we can each keep our own retirement accounts, and split the house and everything else down the middle.

….. and that there are the hallmarks of a boron wimpy cuck! Being cuckolded and made to raise another’s kid for 20 years was not enough for him…he now wants to go irreconcilable differences and not adultery..he does not want the judge to pay the penalty…wow so wonderful… Hooked is true lt a champion of the cucky wimpy genre!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The ending sucked any man that angry would have destroyed the judges career with a annonimous phone call to the press. Why would anyone not do that for stealing his love from him?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Started sting, well written but if followed a worn out path and didn't for a second attempt to get behind the thinking of the cheater. Very one sided, so much so that it comes across as a revised version of what actually happened. Which was probably that Traci decided to divorce him once the truth came out and is now in a menage a trois with the judge and his wife. His children not talking to him speaks volumes. They're adults, intelligent and educated, very unlikely to take sides, even less likely to have sided with the mother. Ergo, the MC is missing out some very unsavoury parts of his past and personality. From what little evidence is available I suspect he's an unpleasant drunk unaware of how his behaviour has negatively impacted his family over the last 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tired of reading about pussy husbands being fair and keeping his promise to not ruin the slut's lover's career. The whore wasn't fair to him, not only cheating but giving her husband a bastard brat to remind him every day. Weak ending.

Earthmover65Earthmover659 months ago

Ok story. He should have taken Jeannie,the Judge's wife at least once though

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Must read story for it presents some important ethical situations, and I believe the author got them right! See what you think!

The story, which could have bee better edited, was very thought provoking.

I grew up in a culture of love and forgiveness. Normally I would have counseled forgiveness, but...

He in a sense forgave her, but how can you tell someone you forgive them and absolve them, when they will not acknowledge their guilt (including the damage done)? That means you cannot actually treat them as forgiven.

Unfortunately his two older children did not understand, and by standing with their mother against him, he can not absolve them of their guilt either unless they fully acknowledge they were wrong and all the hurt they caused for him. Hopefully the youngest, what was not biologically his continued to support him and they grew in their mutual love.

JRandyJJRandyJ9 months ago

Let's pretend this is a true story. Here is a low life judge with the morals of a ALLY CAT. He is on a short list to be appointed to the Highest Court of our nation. A person who makes decisions that affect all the citizens of our nation. Then we have a pussy husband who promises a whore he will not hurt said judges career. Husband should be stripped on the 50 yard line of the sissy superbowl, you know the one were the communist players kneel during the National Anthem. Then But fucked by a thousand TV's.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

One of my favorites, but it still upsets me that he didn’t kick him twice at least.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA9 months ago

I liked the story. I am generally a BTB type of person however the husband had to be true to himself. The one area I wondered about is here's this straight shooter with a decently strong moral compass: and here's his kids with the right vs wrong abilities of a whatever generation. If I were him I would be hard pressed to care if they ever contacted me again. I would however, try and keep a relationship with Marissa so she does not lead a guilt ridden life. TFS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting how some call the husband character a puzsy. Really? He mashed the guy's balls and divorced the harlot wife asap. Pussy because he didn't beat hper up? Those commenters must be immature youngsters. For the rest, the author takes a cpmplex plot of ethical issues and sorts them out very well. The wife paid the higher price for her. transgressions ultimately with loss of status, income, and ultimately reputation.The story would get around ultimately as. he moved in divorcee circle and no successful man would want a scandalous wife. He came out of it well by all accounts. It really begs for a sequel exploring the disparity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a bitch the wife was in this story! The guy didn't get his other children DNA tested? Even if they didn't want to, he could see the grandkids and get a quite cheek swap. And why keep the judge's secret, seeing he was a supposedly close family friend and knowingly did what he did? Some jurisdictions allow for paternity fraud in this instance, and that would certainly have ruined his judicial career, AND got the soon-to-be Ex at the same time since she worshiped him. This story begs for a rewrite or a sequel. Imagine a story from the perspective of a jury member on a paternity fraud case with this salacious background. This author is talented enough to pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So all 3 cuckold him: the slut wife that had him raise another man's child, the bastard that fucked his wife and the whore wife that kept her mouth shut for money.

What does he do? Irreconcilable differences and a kick in the balls letting all keep their image, reputation, financial status, everything.

What. A. Fucking. Wimp.

He could even have made some nice bank by selling the story, even more so from an alienation of affection story or even intentional affliction of emotional distress on all 3 of them. Wether or not they got anywhere is a moot point, the very public fucking they would get would make them public enemy number 1.

The judge being disbarred would of been fantastic. With something like this tarnishing his reputation and an investigation showing some unserhanded deals he'd done, some fixed cases, having his whole career in the trash heap would of been fantastic.

For some reason you seem to have a backbone in some stories, none in others.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do wonder if JRandyJ realises that the judge is a republican. Whatever the case may be I do question why cucky didn't try to destroy the judges career, and the only conclusions I can come to is 1. ego, he didn't want everyone to know what a cuck he was and worried it would affect his own life/career. 2. He knew the judge was a republican and his extra marital affair wouldn't have any effect on his appointment during a republican presidency.

I'm also concerned that all his children chose not to have a relationship with him, this reflects badly. They're adults and capable of making up their own minds, so for them to take their mums side casts an unpleasant shadow over the dads parenting skills and his involvement with the kids.

The story itself was well written, enjoyable to a point, but the end just felt rushed and incomplete, almost as if the author had realised what an idiot the MC was and couldn't bear to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It makes absolutely no sense to not ruin the judges career. The kick and a loss of a ball is not even close to evening the score.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate the import of the line when talking to his son, that the affair wasn't a mistake. According to this, after several months it turns from a mistake into an affair. Wow. Almost speechless. For me, one time is past a mistake, unless drugs or co-orsion is a factor. And to take several months of fucking for it to be not a mistake? This guy has no respect for himself.

mndhanson017mndhanson0179 months ago

Considering how narcissistic the wife is, you can definitely see that the children are as well, would be funny when the son gets cheated on by his spouse and she says the same thing that his mom did or his daughter gets her marriage ruined for cheating. The youngest, Megan, will end up the best of the bunch, but he should have gone after the judge's career, but I think because of how long it has been, it might not do much damage, but definitely should be a little more to the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hooked1957 .... you really ARE a closet CUCK! Fuck keeping his word to his cheating, lying, narcissistic CUNT wife! - SHE had ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD and passed it off as her husband's

- SHE engaged in a LONG TERM affair

- SHE chose to protect HER lover OVER her husband

- SHE, by her own despicable actions, DID NOT LOVER HER HUSBAND

- SHE NEVER APOLOGIZED for her betrayal

What fucking world do you live in Hooked1957???

Easy "1" for a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" writer!

RosejaRoseja9 months ago

I would burn the judgeexposing him for the affair.

Burn the bitch because she eas never sorryand she hsd to know the child was his. And his iwn kids turned against him screw them. I would sue the law firm.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I found the MC disgusting. This story left a bad taste in my mouth.

RosejaRoseja8 months ago

The judge would be toast as well as my ex wife. I would sue the law firm and not settle out of court. Too many flaws in this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My goodness there are some very angry folk out there and all over a great piece of fiction. One thing I do know is that I too have lost all interest in genealogy. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another classic from this author. Frankly, continuing a marriage in light of her infidelity would be unconscionable to my mind regardless of the years past. Imagine how this new knowledge would poison decades of memories! Given the actions of her and a trusted friend, he was ridiculous to keep his 'word' to her about the affair as well. Why the violence? Easier to just bring the affair to public light to ruin his career and publicly shame her too. The 'icing' on that revenge cake would have been filing a paternity fraud suit if the local jurisdiction allowed it, and suing the former friend for the costs (child support and legal). Would pay "Pumpkin's" higher education or similar. They had it coming.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

C'est tout, cela se termine comme cela. Je regrette d'avoir perdu mon temps à lire une histoire qui ne se termine pas.

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 months ago

One has to seriously question why the MC would be so nice and so dumb as to not go after the judge. A kick in the balls is a pretty lame payment after what the asshole did!! Also, again, why not BTB wife?? She deserves no special treatment!! Because of her he he wasted 20 years of his life!! One could say that, well he had three kids but one or two of them ended up only being there until he their needed support and then they were gone!!! MC needs to rewrite his will to make sure that they never ever get any more help from him. Find a charity or a new trophy wife and blow it all!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue of epilogue: Clark turned out to be a better liar than his cheating skank slut wife Traci. Two months after the divorce she disappeared and was never heard from again. In truth she was kidnapped and sold to a Mexican prostitution ring. Even at her age she'd bring in some money for a few years. Right before they began abusing her they handed her a phone. It was a burner, untraceable. "Hi Traci, this is Clark. I lied, just like you did, but for not as long. I sold you to these guys and am using the money to go on a nice vacation with my new lady friend. Oh yeah, I sent our idiot children a note letting them know they are out of my will and out of my life for good. I have no interest in them or any spawn they create. Lastly, your loving judge is going to disappear tonight and never be heard from again. Just so you know, he'll suffer every bit as much as you're about to. So long whore!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry but he let the judge and wife off to lightly, why not sue for infidelity nameing the judge, that would end the judges chances of promotion and shame his wife. He could cut the rest of his family out of his will just leaving his daughter and grandchilden in it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

at least he didn't blame ' his ' daughter . biology is where we came from not who we are .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And as usual Hooked begins with a pretty interesting and well written story but then delivers one of the most lackluster and unimaginative endings conceivable. Theyyjust so humdrum at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but the cheating cunts got off too lightly. The mc never took the gloves off and I dont get what he didnt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a craven cuck-out. George deserved to be destroyed along with his enabling wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would he not utterly destroy George? MC lost his wife, his children, and decades of his life.

RosejaRoseja8 months ago

A well written story. The ending was weak. George and Traci walk away with no damage. I would file under adultery and naming George. Would make my other two kids be tasted and enter the results in court. And finally file a lawsuit against the company.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous