All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 9)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was all wrong first I would have ruined the judge gong to the papers about his affair with my wife and she would admit to it or be out on her ass. Then since she fucked around then I get a hall pass for three years with the woman of my choice and she would be the one worried about me falling in love with someone else. If t did happen too bad for her. Because assaulting a judge would have been to risky if he was still in power. After he lost his political career then you beat his ass while masked years later. This story was poorly though out.

jflindersjflinders7 months ago

I am one of those wondering why he didn't give the reasons for the divorce in the filing including naming the child's father, then sue good old George for the cost of raising his kid.

However:

1. The Anon who wrote just before me wants to keep the wife? Perhaps it is his version that isn't well thought out.

2. @Roseja - It is difficult to see how he's going to force the older children to get DNA tests. They are fully grown and can decide for themselves. He isn't likely to get an order for a DNA test in court by claiming George is the father of those children as well. Courts don't normally countenance mere fishing expeditions and he's got no evidence or reason to make the claim regarding the older children, who were born, according to the wife, before her affair started.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it and gave it 5 stars. It might not have been a BTB, but he did get his revenge on George, plus a quick divorce from his cheating wife. I think he's going to be just fine, as his ex-wife's friends might be looking for some FWB action from him.

It seems that some of the commenters didn't read the story. Both him and Jeanie (Georges wife) new that Marissa was actually George's daughter, and that he wasn't going to do anything to hurt the judge"s career because he promised Traci (the ex-wife) that he wouldn't. Jeanie was OK with it (why she said Thank You to him as he was leaving), and would explain to George that Clark (the MC) didn't know about the affair, or that he had just found out that Marissa was George's daughter with Traci that he (Clark) had raised and sent to college, and wasn't going to hurt his career by releasing the info of his past cheating/affair. By not filing for adultery in the divorce, they kept everything out of the papers/TV news, got it over quicker, and the judge was able to further his career.

I really enjoyed this one HDK, and it's at least my 2nd time reading it. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry about that Hooked, I called you by the wrong screen name. My mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@anon two down: I think you misunderstand a lot of commenters because your comment doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I enjoyed the beginning of the story, but unfortunately, it got bogged down by some very outmoded and plain ridiculous chivalric notions on the husband's part.

The judge got off way too lightly and so did the wife. He said it himself. She stole 20 plus years from, plus 1 daughter. That requires bigger fictional retribution than this weak sauce. At least rip off both his nuts in a visceral display of power. Not this little whimper. Get the money back for raising and educating the kid. Keep loving the kid, but get the money back, plus pain and suffering. Sue the judge as being part of a paternity fraud case.

Ruin his life. Don't just inconvenience it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What kind of half-man is the MC. He doesn't tell the Judge's wife that the affair continued after they told her it was over. He didn't ruin the judge's career. He didn't burn his wife.

He didn't even ruin the judge's sex life. 1 ball is almost as good as two. So what did he achieve - nothing. He walked away without revenge or self respect...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He needed to insist that he Fucks Jeanie with George's full knowledge in George's bed and in his own bed with his wife's permission in return for not going to the press/public with the sordid affair then after still go to the press after. Then go after his wife with everything possible

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The MC is a wimpy sap. She utterly betrays him, had another man's kid and still we have to hear some lame speech about him loving her and never breaking promises to her? Sorry mate but that's just sentimental bs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No, the offended husband was not a "cuck" because he didn't accept the situation, but acted. Revenge in the broader sense would have publicly hurt his non-biological daughter. It wasn't about 'honoring' his promises to the bitch wife, but protecting the daughter. He would have been within his rights to publicly sue the judge for expended child support costs otherwise if what I've read these last ten years is true. That would certainly have ruined his judicial career. Then there is the matter of the wife's paternity fraud for which he didn't pursue for the same reason. That the other laughable 'natural' children were pissed at him, while the non-bio one supported him says it all. He was right to say good riddance to them all except her. The husband comes across as a honorable man and loving parent to those children who listened. Another 5 star classic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Traci stole Marissa's true Father from her along with slutish behaviour. Isn't strange the the one who is in the wrong fails to acknowledge they are in the wrong.

Ursus1932Ursus19326 months ago

Not a very pleasing ending. No one other than himself actually suffered in the end. Could use some of FTDS' attention.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot5 months ago

He should have named him in the divorce and sued for back child support.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a well presented story with a real life scenario,realistic and believable.I for one cannot accept you having your MC 'other than kicking his former friend in the nuts' Just walking out of every ones life...I cannot justifiably catergorize him as a wimp due to what he did do to the judge,but no way in hell should he have walked away without destroying everyone involved with the deceit nor kept the info from the judges wife that the affair had not stopped and she unknowingly helped it to continue.A wife having another mans child is the ultimate disrespect to a husband, then turns his kids against him, yet you have him walk away???very contradictory for someone willing to go to jail for assaulting a judge.By walking away he ended up being the loser all the way around. Simply a bad ending,but very good tale...4 stars..JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lost his wife, his real kids, best friend like a brother, his house after 20 years? What did he gain besides his pride? Hell he “worshipped the ground she walked on”. This is the only story that I would say swallow pride and live a good life with a family and a daughter you are keeping anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, was that lousy. Mist be a totally insipid writer who would create such a weak MC and let the scumbag predator and the selfish excuse for a 'wife's get away with it with such a half-assed response. Or is this another woman pushing the agenda to encourage more female dogs to run around and think they can do that crap and not have any consequences? What kind of twisted little mind and ugly heart would enjoy such an inane story? Pathetic.

texlootexloo5 months ago

This was a good story. I would divorce my wife of she cheated. Still after 25 years of marriage, I could not stomach destroying her. I could not let my adult kids become exibit A on social media, if it turned out I was not theor biological father. I do not understand why everyone always has a need to burn the fields and salt the ground. Severe revenge might feel appealing, but I don't think I would find it healing. I was cheated on by a long term girlfriend, in my mid 20s. We didn't stay together, but I didn't feel the need to out her to the world, or destroy family relationships. I don't give a fuck if people think that make me a wimp or a cuck. She died a few months before my wife and I were married, and I cried. I am still good friends with her family 2.5 decades later. I knew her sister, a bff, before I knew her. Life is short. Any one of us coyld die tomorrow. I am not saying people don't have a right to go scorched earth, after betrayal. You do you. I am saying I am sick of people labeling any man who doesn't go that route as week. I spent 4 years as the primary caretaker for my wife's mom, who has dementia. I was with her 24/7, until she died. I watched her slow decline, and waa there with her, still in her own home, when she died. That is not weak, or emasculated. Due to circumstances we couldn't control, either I had to quite my job and take care if her, or we needed to force her out of a home she shared with her husband for 4 decades, and put her in a nursinf home. Not ever masculine trait has to be about uncompromising, strict authority. Again, you do you, but I am tired of mwn labeling other men as weak, if they don't do things exactly the same way. Grow up. We will mostly all be dead in within a century of our birth, and most of us a lot sooner. Men need to live their lives, and keep their noses out of other mens' business.

NoWay50NoWay505 months ago

What is really out of kilter with this story, and not touched on much, is how the husband's actions would, in real life, likely destroy his bastard daughter's self worth and life.

This would likely, in turn infect and crash much of remaining family relationships and individuals in the family.

IMHO, a better Loving Wife story might add another page or two of the wife collating all these family nuances to convince the husband to rise above his selfish pride for the good of the family, including himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A reconciliation would have been great

Sordid999Sordid9995 months ago

@NoWay50

Not really much of a man, are you? So you say the husband's actions would cause all kinds of problems and he should set aside his selfish pride? What about the cheating wife? Those decisions she made 20 years ago are very fresh to her jilted husband. Not to mention the fact that she allowed her daughter to live a lie.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Man, this story stirred up a lot of readers, both for and against Clark and what he did. I'm thinking he didn't go after the Judge for his (?) daughters sake. Taking Gorge to court would have involved putting Marissa in the spot light and probably ruining her life, she didn't deserve that. Like he said, she never apologized, just kept saying she was sorry. It's not a five but it does get four stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jeśli by mnie to spotkało a jestem prawie 70 letnim mężczyzną , postąpił bym tak samo. Co innego zdrada a co innego być tylko zastępstwem za kogoś. Chyba najbardziej poniżające jest to, że żona zawsze na pierwszym miejscu stawiała dawnego kochanka a nie jego. Dobre opowiadanie. Samo życie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story and very well written from beginning to the ending...{PS kids though and he did the right thing. I wonder how Barry would react of his wife chested and lied to him for 1 year let alone 24 years.

LegacybadLegacybad5 months ago

Liked the story and the ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait did I miss something. It wasn't just that George fathered Marissa but he kept up the affair for more than 20 years with Traci, something Jeannie did not know. And because he promised Traci to not expose George and the MC didn't want to subject his youngest (non biological) daughter to public scrutiny and derision, he just goes for the guy's nuts and leaves? And to make it even more spastic, his two biological kids and Marissa, his youngest daughter (he raised her!), all no longer have anything to do with him dn ghost him. And some of the commenters below think this is a good story? He wasn't chivalrous. He was stupid. I am not proposing and eye for an eye and full out btb revenge but he and Traci had 31 years together and he discovered most of it was a lie. Why honor her request? Why not tell Jeannie the truth? Why fif his two biological kids take their mom's side. No real discussion. Just ghost him? Wtf? That sort of stuff breaks a man. He lost his entire family in a flash. If someone had burned down his house killing his wife and three kids in a botched arson attempt, he would alsmot certainly be looking to kill the person. Yes his family is alive but now they have zero contact with him. This is surreal. Wtf is wrong with the kids? It would be easy to burn the judge. And tell Jeannie the truth. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugh! MC just walks away from his entire life essentially with just a kick to the nuts. Yeah, no.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To all you "he should have just sucked it up", no, Sometimes the right thing to do is the hardest thing to do. With this story fact pattern, staying would have been the wrong thing to do. You are 100% entitled to commitment from your spouse. He clearly does NOT - even now - have that. His choice was costly and painful, but 100% correct.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Look at the facts! Traci allowed the Judge to have unprotected sex with her. Also Traci knew her cycle so she knew when she could get pregnant. I think the Judge wanted Traci to carry his child. George wanted to cuckold OP. The Judge probably talked her into to it. From my perspective, if the Judge ever gets promoted, OP should then bring up the affair and the illegitimate child with a ban on naming her since crooked Judges shouldn’t be made Supreme Court Justices!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With all the comments nothing was said about Marrissa speaking to her dad. Her mother is still her mother. How much hurt would Marissa want her mother to have. How much would she think it was her fault to cause the divorce. Real life cluster fuck. Everyone gets hurt. Can Marissa forgive her dad for treating her mother after all those years they were together Traci did a poor job of showing remorse. That’s going to stink when it comes to holidays from now on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was so self absorbed in herself that she didn't even apologize to him. Why? Why did they go to counseling to figure out why it happened in the first place. He still should've burned the judge. Orche should've gotten compensation from him for all the years he paid .

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Definitely I miss A LOT BTB and BTJudge in here...

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Ok they got off light especially the wife the moment she turned his kids against him cause she thought she had every right to stay married cause it happened 20 years ago refused to apologize for the affair and for hurting him he should have destroyed them both take no prisoners i would have actually they both would be dead if it was me and most men i have ever seen

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

To the anon that posted 13 Days ago that asked if you missed something yes you missed everything apparently they had a affair for 4 years kept it from husband for 20 years his biological children are having nothing to do with him cause there mother turned them against him like a cold hearted bitch that she was his non biological daughter but still legal daughter still has something to with him simple fact put the husband in this story is a fucking bitch the moment she turned his kids against him is the moment all promises ends and should have destroyed them

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was reasonably 2well written. Aside from that the only thing it had going for itself was it being a true cuckold story where there actually is a baby cuckoo in the nest and it's not just sex. Glad it wasn't just another American fetish version, where the MC is desperate for the descriptions of every sex act between the cheaters so that he can beat off later in private.

Why the MC would not ruin the judges career is beyond me, but I guess that's republicans for you, and why his relationship with his three kids has broken down perhaps says quite a lot about what he really was like as a man and a father.

Absolutely agree with the MC though, Traci was not someone you'd want to remain married to, she had zero redeeming features and couldn't even find it in herself to apologise properly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As everyone of importance, including his daughter, knows that the judge is her bio dad the idea that if it became public would matter in the slightest is absurd. Makes me wonder if ppl thinking this also believe we're still in the 1950s. Heck, the story isn't even set in the 1950s, or if it is it should have been made clear that it was an irrelevant historical piece.

Really, sometimes I do wonder what planet ppl are living on. Reminds me of the strange fetish that Americans have about thinking that being served at work is embarassing rather than just inappropriate... actually makes me wonder if such writers are absolute narcissists and are just projecting.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a well-written, interesting read! Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"They say you should always consider whether your life would be better or worse if you leave your spouse,"

Truth is, even without cheating, you have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to know.

Pointless exercise. Instead do the right thing- which he did.

He was correct- she may have loved the MC, but she was in love with, the other man.

NO ONE should stay married to that, regardless of when you find out.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

He is a total wimp and deserves being shit on. Seriously only a shot to the balls. His curse is to continue living with himself

RosejaRoseja4 months ago

George is not that clean. When Traci put Clark as the father on the Birth Certificate that is fraud. And in most states that is a five years in Jail and a 10000 fine. And I sure the DA would love to stick it to the Judge. As for the kids if you think that is ok they did him a favor. Story was a solid 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No normal man would react like this writers MC's do, they are oh so noble, what a crock of BS. Apart from the lack of a Lay z boy, it's the usual trope and cliche ridden offering he regularly trots out. It's a pity, because with a bit of thought and originality, this story could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Swift kick in the balls: just as it should be. Fucking up his judicial future: why should he keep his promise? Traci didn't keep hers. That being said, there really is no remedy that will ever put right 20 odd years of being shit on. Still, putting the hurt on those who have screwed you over is a kind of satisfaction. 5 *s for a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Author, you made the MC a SHIT, idiot character that is not believable. Any man worth his salt, ESPECIALLY a Smart man, who runs a business, would KNOW to NOT agree to do anything. He would keep his options open. He would also see that George getting away with having him raise HIS CHILDREN is an offense of HUGE proportions.

Then there is the fact that this was a legal issue and needed that attention, yet NONE is written into this story. Clark would know that since the DNA test that Marissa's birth certificate, BY LAW, was supposed to be changed, to reflect accurate information. Clark would not have ignored that.

The character of Traci is somewhat believable. Jeannie a little less believable but still believeable. Having Jeannie forgive George can be believed, but there would have been SERIOUS consequences. George is portrayed somewhat correctly as the stuck up ass....

I found too much wrong with this story to give it any serious consideration. Too much jumping the shark, mostly because of the MC.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor634 months ago

I have read this several times and it is still good. If I had been in the MC shoes I would have tried my best to ruin the judge. One call to a reporter and it would have been all over. The judge acted like a friend all the while fucking his wife. He was a scum bag and deserved to be outed. The wife was not better. She had to want to get pregnant by the judge. When it did not work out with the judge she just fell back to her husband. What a bitch.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf4 months ago

Still a great story after a third re read. Ever consider a part 2 where you dive into the wife's post divorce life?

cyendreycyendrey4 months ago

Well written and I’ve enjoyed multiple times. The “but…” is the MC. The more I read this story, the less likely the MC’s actions and relative emotional distance seem. It may have bern 20 years ago, but for him it is right here and now, and no reason to assume there weren’t others in the interim. After all, she had demonstrated to herself that her husband’s love and trust blinded him to her actions as long as she was careful. All of which make his equanimity seem odd, perhaps troubling.

Saving his rival’s career makes no sense given that career was more important to him than even the MC’s wife. It’s not even that it would have required great effort, a word to a few reporters, copies if DNA tests and the judge’s career is at least flatlined.

The two oldest children, well their spouses should be taking note of their attitude toward their mom’s adultery. Just sayin…

This story does seem to serve a part two, years later perhaps.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

Agree with MaxiMilf, a part two would be very welcome.

LanmandragonLanmandragon4 months ago

I don't understand why someone with there morals of an alley cat should get off and have a chance at the supreme court. America, land of hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Re-read. Not bad, though a bit rough in places. Still worth five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The question of whether or not you want to know the truth or remain a happy mushroom in a dark closet is an interesting one fraught with issues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm a happy ending guy. I would rather have the wife beg for forgivenrss and sincerely apologize for her long ago affair and hbby dos forgive after some time. The story could have gone that way but instead she only was sorry for being exposed. It was well written even though I didn't like the result.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this was very unsatisfying

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No, don't like it. In real life or even in any literotica story the wife would be sorry and pleading for forgiveness. Too much in this story to justify his divorce after 20 years of a happy marriage. Like I would tell my concerned troops deployed back in my old day. One guy anin't gonna hurt your old ladys pussy and 2 can't get on at the same time so don't lose sleep worrying about it. Of course in these stories 2 or even 3 do get on at the same time but not so common back in the day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@anon below me: Well, am I the fuck glad I never trained or deployed with you, because that attitude is toxic. Ignoring and living with this kind of thing that'll see you through in the short run, but will poison every little thing from there on out. Don't even get me started on the child issue.

The knowing or not knowing is one of those questions that sounds great in the beginning, but once you really start to think about it, you realize it's a really stupid question.

It's similar to the question people spouted when it comes to self-driving cars and the trolley problem. It's totally irrelevant because A) why would you buy a car that doesn't prioritize your life? B) technology can react so much faster than any human driver, so it shouldn't even become an issue.

Overall, the story ending just pisses me off. The judge gets off without any consequences; the marriage is over, and nobody else is really that bothered. But what else is new with hooked's stories.

MartyMBMartyMB3 months ago

What happened to Marissa?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

His bio kids are ingrates. The one who is not his bio kid is the only one who still respects him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The underlying issue here isn't that the wife cheated per se, but the rationale of the why she did such a disrespectful act. Because the author's protagonist had it right: she KNEW for 20+ years, said nothing, and used him as a chump to raise her illegitimate love child by a lover who replaced the husband repeatedly in her affections. That's the most disrespectful thing you could do to another, particularly your spouse.

I actually like the author's depiction of the consequences: no outrageous revenge, no bogus heart torts, just walk away with indifference towards the cheating wife. The best revenge here was her reduced living standard and loneliness going into old age knowing her ability to replace him was very limited. Consider, a legal secretary working in a major law firm who was divorced for infidelity with a former partner. That wouldn't stay quiet and the scandal would get out, limiting her romantic prospects in the legal community.

Taking her 'home' away from her was perhaps the best aspect of that revenge. And the longterm worry about the adult children would most likely be minimal as they came to appreciate the level of her abuse of his trust. Any married child would come to understand what her actions implied in relation to their own marriage. Can you imagines the childrens' spouses regard for a husband or wife who condoned such cheating? Nope.

So the lasting consequence to this to her was HUGE, while less so to him. As a successful older man, he would likely not hurt for female company, or even a 'help mate' as used to happen in such situations. Such an wife would likely outlive him and go on to enjoy a more prosperous happy life after caretaking him in his declining years. Gender biased? True. but still a reality. If it's about two consenting adults, then the age difference means nothing if their arrangement is consensual. The necessary glue is respect and loyalty, which this fictional spouse lacked completely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@ The two anons a few days ago, one who told his troops not to worry about who was getting in his wife’s pussy, and the anon after him who was glad they hadn’t deployed together: To the second Anon: Yeah, you’re glad you didn’t deploy with him and his attitude. Him and that attitude would’ve gotten him fragged when and where I was deployed. And we all know frags can’t be traced.

Good story, Hooked, thanks for sharing.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why didn't the MC sue the judge and wife for fraud in passing off his youngest daughter as the MC's biological daughter? That is actually a legally sufficient cause of action, unlike so many of the imaginary lawsuits in Literotica stories. Such a lawsuit would destroy any further aspirations the judge might have for appointment to a higher court; in the long run that would be more painful for the judge than getting kicked in the balls and it would have the virtue of not landing the MC in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The meat and potatoes of ge story was mostly potatoes. What happened to the 2 kids? The #3 child? The bar owners? Jeannie? What really did she feel. Did the judge and dtr reconcile? Do much not answered

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Really didn't like this one. This guy was betrayed too many times, by not just his wife, but his two biological children. The only child that seemed to care about him at all was his non-biological child, that's just gross. I feel like that damn Traci got off scott free because I didn't believe that she actually gave a damn about her marriage at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is about what I've come to expect from this author, so not really disappointed in him, just myself, for wasting my time on another of his badly constructed and fanciful stories.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Поддерживаю Анонима ниже. Читаю очередную историю автора и все больше разочаровываюсь. У него всегда мерзавцы радуются жизни, а хорошие люди или умирают или страдают. Зачем такое писать?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

I've read this several times and for the most part, like it a lot, but ... I don't feel his rage, anger, the hurt and angst. Especially with the huge ongoing betrayal and lying by his wife. Then he's known for 2-3 weeks and yet he is at peace with the situation??? Horsepucky. He was way too nice to Tracy, to the judge and also to the judge's wife. Oh, he couldn't because he promised his wife. Right, the one that betrayed him for so many years, and continued the lie. I get that they had a "strong marriage" but he should have been so anger, if not rage. He was the epitome of a cuckold, especially raising another man's chilld.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have made the judge pay the cost of raising his daughter, that's about all because men have a very strong erg to "spread" their seed. To often the truly evil one to blame "the wife" gets off scott-free, women DO NOT have the inherent erg to sleep around, it is strictly an ego thing for them, the need to bolster their self-entitled narcissistic ego, combined with the lying feminist propaganda force fed to everyone over the last 50 years, has created some truly demonic women and convinced countless others that their evil ideology isn't right out of the grand-grimoire.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Ok it was a bullshit ending with the kids taking the mother side and not having anything to do with there dad anymore and the kids are grown so with that being said the kids never respected nor loved there dad so they probably wasn't his either and they knew about it cause in reality the kids would have not disowned there Father cause he was leaving there mother for cheating on him and having another kids child and making her husband raise her now you saying a mistake is her doing it a few times or so but not for years cheating isn't a mistake if its just once its still not a damn mistake she chose to cheat on him cause she was never in Love with her husband to her he was a bitch not a man that's why she cheated to start with

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

As far as letting the judge off easy that's bullshit he should have ruined him any man would have things like that is why his wife thought he was a bitch and cheated on him he owed his wife nothing he should have completely ruined both of them any man would have

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A well written story. Personally very unsatisfying with the plot. She had an affair. She fell in love with her lover. She gave him up for his career, mostly as she had a few nibbles afterwards when his background checks were cleared. She had her lovers child and she knew. She wanted it to be her lovers child so she had a bit of him for being "noble" about giving him up. She didn't get her daughter tested in case her husband was the father and not as she hoped the lover. She never apologised because she wasn't sorry. All that upset her was not having her back up husband and her secret love and her being exposed as a cheating betrayer. She spins her husbands children to try and get their help in what she wants. His response? No mention of adultery. No public shame for the judge. No he just walks away. That is just pitiful. A story about low lives getting away with their behaviour. Doesn't make me feel good at all. Yes this is well written from an ability point of view, but from any other this is poor. No revenge no reconciliation no nothing. In fact that is what this is a story saying nothing. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So the cheating wife Traci ends up without her beloved home, without a husband, much older without an old age companion after 31 years of marriage, and likely adult children who won't like her much once they have established marriages. The unrepentant bitch would have it coming too. Her likely future would be a 'wife of the firm'. Just an old whore for the partnership. His future life would be much better, given his success, and solid reputation among the divorced women of his social circle.

demanderdemander2 months ago

So, kick the SOB in the nuts (and, you know, that's not really possible as portrayed here) and then after he and his wife have lied to the police, amend the divorce petition to claim adultery. Call the press. We don't need another asshole on the Supreme Court. D

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Burn Traci, BURN GEORGE TO THE GROUND! Cheating is one thing. Hiding it for 24 years AFTER is another fully different sin to the marriage and to the spouses. No Judge needs to be on any court after doing that.

A Marine who does DI duty, is a DRILL INSTRUCTOR, and NOT a DRILL SERGEANT. Details matter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yawn... he kicked the judge's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Traci thought it best to break her vows, betray her loyal husband, and cuckold him into raising another man's child. A fine example of the entitled modern American woman, based on my experience.

xMulexMuleabout 2 months ago

4*

Too bad divorce paperwork can't be pre-dated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"my custom metal-tipped cowboy boots" Ouch! Love the touch of premeditation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's ironic that the only kid who understood and stuck with him is the one that's not his. The other two should be ashamed of themselves.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 months ago

I upgraded my rating to a 5. Good story!

deependerdeependerabout 1 month ago

Who the hell is Mandy?

deependerdeependerabout 1 month ago

"I went casual -- collared sheet, decent pair of Levi's, and my custom metal-tipped cowboy boots..."

.

Yep, not much more casual than a collared sheet. Or as delicious as collared greens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4 Stars as George got off easy .

mariverzmariverzabout 1 month ago

5 estrellas, todos queremos darle una patada en las bolas a George...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another she screwed me and i came out smelling like a rose fantasy. Oh yeah, don't forget the mandatory kicking the bad guy in the balls. Divorce is usually pretty much a disaster for all parties period

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

God I haven’t even read the full story yet George’s wife is only coming over to keep her husband judge from being shamed can’t this sap of husband see that name and shame him I say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The wife’s are more worried about the slimy judge’s career

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would have gone scorched earth on the judge

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Read again. Fuckemall. If youngest daughter doesn’t out the judge on her own, hell with her too. Get a mid 20’s wife off blossoms dot com and make new heirs.

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 month ago

Why wouldn’t he have burned the judge? Other than a kick in the nuts he gets off Scot free and other than divorce so does the ex wife but other than that a good story just not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Oh, I promised Traci not to hurt her lover's career so I won't do that." But why did he give that promise?

Instead he kicks his balls. Is that act of violence supposed to portrait Clark as a strong and manly man?

Violence for a strong, intelligent man is the last resort. Clark presumably solves problems methodically. This can't be achieved without logical thinking . Where's the logic in crushing Georges gonads? The affair is over, he doesn't have any other affairs, the cuckoo child has been conceived long ago. So just some bodily hurt that goes away.

He had to hit him were it hurts the most by trying to destroy his career.

Apart from that I had fun reading the story. Clark defended his position regarding the cheating and betrayal with valid arguments, His conclusions from all that happened were spot on. His wife loved the judge, he was the safe guy to fall back on. A few of hist houghts were a little off. "You love me, but you are not in love with me", he said to his future ex. That's already too much credit, IMO. Perhaps she likes him, she cherishes the stability of her situation and living together simply has become a habit. We all are creatures of habit and we all shy away from the efforts necessary to overcome the inertia that goes hand in hand with living in comfort.

Most of the tears cheaters like Traci shed are tears of self pity, and again and again in this category they are used as a weapon to evoke the betrayed's pity. To me its a ruthless deception, aiming at men's instinctual urge to help a woman or child in distress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The saddest part of this story was not just the affair. It was having 20 years of his life wasted around people who pretended to be a spouse and a best friend. What a waste, can't think of any thing more cruel! He should have burned the judge and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The ex-wife would pay more in personal costs than the husband in this situation. Consider, it would get around from the law firm that she was divorced for cheating. And after 31 years, she has no children to distract her, no husband and no home, the house being sold. And her children know she cheated, whether they approved of it or not. Any of THEIR spouses would also get pulled in too. Yes, she would pay a higher price and deservedly so. Not a skank, perhaps, but certainly an amoral person for doing what she did repeatedly. Something similar actually happened to acquaintance of my wife some years ago, where he found out from an ancestry dna test that his 26 year-old daughter (1 of 3) wasn't 'his', and he divorced the wife of 35 years. Her adult children were gone, her home was sold, and she was too old to go the normal dating route. Bitch had it coming. My only criticism of this story is his giving the judge a pass from exposure because his wife asked? I cannot buy that one. Revenge would have been exposing and destroy his nomination prospects. That, sue the wife for paternity fraud and the judge for back child support if possible. Yeah, I would napalm the whole situation for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Shit wimpy MC.

Two fucked But no pay back really And still love the slut.

Another set of cheaters walk away and he even didn't tell Jeanne about lake house sex

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Really well written story. But I can't understand why he agreed to not go for adultery and name the judge. His wife and the judge had no respect for him or they wouldn't have had a long term affair why should he help them? Also why not tell Jeannie that they carried on after they "finished it"? The wife really was with him as a backup which is one of the most disrespectful parts of this. I'm tired of cheaters saying "it was a mistake" it's never ever a mistake. Not even the first time because to have sex with someone you make choices and decisions. The only mistake they make is either thinking they would get away with it or thinking they won't be punished. An excellent story but the MC didn't really do much other than walk away. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Jesh someone has to pay besides the husband. Knocking out the judge would have been a start. Kick in the balls, not good enough. Splitting everything with the wife I'm sorry would have been very hard to do. She had used her husband for what was it 31 years. Gotten a nice easy life by the man she deceived for all their married life. That takes a hard person to do something like that.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

We've got enough corrupt US Supreme Court judges: the protagonist could have saved us from adding one more by destroying Affair Partner Judge George as much as he possibly could.

He had to promise the Wayward Spouse, had to beg off destroying him and her too.

You deserve a 1, becuz u dun get to end bad what you started well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I think he should have had his lawyer squeeze the judge for a couple of million bucks, back child support & mental anguish. He should also have tried to make sure the younger daughter was included as a beneficiary of the judge's estate. The threat of going public would have ended his Supreme Court chances and he might have been amenable to giving up the money for his career.

Of course kicking him in the balls was satisfying too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

a different approach, she wasn't biologically related to him, was to fuck the illegitimate daughter after ditching the cum dumpster. That'd set her hair on fire, and might be a nice change of pace from fucking the old skank all those years. LOL...

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous