And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I can't decide what to wear in bed." she whispered, one earphone in and holding the microphone close. "I also don't know how much my mum can hear." she giggled. "Anyway... best get ready." and she stood and faced the phone and then pushed her knickers down, her little dark triangle in full view and she walked closer and opened her legs, then turned and wiggled her bottom, the Robin tattoo dancing as she moved before she turned again, standing with her hands on her hips, legs wide for me.

"You need to get ready too." Kate was lying on the bed, naked, moving the phone up and down for me to see her before she held it above her face and I set my phone down and then stripped for her, blushing as I pushed my underwear down, my cock hard from seeing her. "Someone is still awake." she giggled and I put my hand around the shaft and she groaned. "Oh I miss you. I would love you inside me."

"Tomorrow." I whispered as I lay back on the bed. "Where would you want me inside you anyway?" There was a soft laugh on the other end and the phone moved down to show the dark triangle and Kate opened her legs wide and I watched a small smile appear on her lips.

"She want you now." came her whisper as she held the phone over her, the free hand brushing her labia and her fingers dipped into her lips to part them. "See, wet and ready for you." she said softly, her voice yearning and I watched as the fingers peeled her inner lips apart, the shine of juice sparkling.

"So beautiful, Kate. I want her, I want you." I whispered back as I watched her opening herself for me.

"You can have me. I want you. Want you to have me." and I gasped as she stroked a finger down her slit and she opened further and the finger dipped down and she waited.

"I would love to slide into you, Kate." and there was a muffled groan as the finger disappeared into her body and then Kate whimpered. "Yes, my love, I would love to bend my finger inside your tight body." and more whimpers and squeaks came from her as she tried to stay quiet as she moved the finger inside her.

"I have no idea how you get your cock in there." she giggled. "Let me see him so I can judge the size." I held the phone down and put my hand around my hard cock and Kate groaned. "Oh god, you are big." she mumbled. I held the phone down near my cock and angled the phone so I could see Kate. Her face was on the screen now, eyes closing now and then.

"Are you bending the finger inside you?" I knew the answer.

"Yes. Oh yes, my love, It's not as big as your cock. I wish it was your finger."

"You wish it was my finger inside you? Bending inside you. Stroking your tight kitty. Rubbing your wet walls"? Kate groaned and then muffled her noise. I moved the phone up so I could watch her face "Are you going to cum for me my love?"

"Yes, oh yes." she whispered and her little squeaks got faster.

"Is your lovely little clit hard?" and Kate's eyes widened and then closed as her head went back. She opened her eyes a little and moved the phone higher and I saw her hand on the curls, two fingers moving on her clitoris.

"So hard. Oh god, yes, so hard." she murmured. "Close." she croaked and I could hear her breathing, fast and hard.

"Stroke your lovely little clit, Kate, Tomorrow I will lick it, lick your hard clitoris and drink your sweet juice." There was another muffled groan, a long one and her eyes closed as she trembled, the phone shaking. "Tomorrow I will lick you and take your clitoris in my lips." She dropped the phone and there was a sound of a cry through clenched teeth and closed lips, muffled further by a hand over her mouth. My cock twitched and I had to fight the urge to hold it. The phone shook again as she picked it up and Kate turned on her side to look into the camera.

"Oh fuck." she giggled. "I hope mum didn't hear me." She smiled at me, her bashful little one, face red from the orgasm and blush.

"Anyway, how hard are you?" she giggled and I moved the phone down to show her, the end of my cock wet and swollen. "Oh." she sighed. "I would love to hold him, wrap my hand around that hard shaft." and I did just that. "So lovely, sweety. So beautiful." I started to move my hand. "Yes, darling, Imagine, tomorrow you will be inside me. Whatever hole you want, on your bed, filling me with your semen," I groaned and Kate giggled and I realised I also needed to be quiet. I thought of her, naked in my bed, body welcoming me and my hand moved faster. "Yes, darling. Soon you will be in me. Oh god, I want you in me." and we both started to breath fast. "I want to see you cum, darling." she mumbled, her voice cracking slightly as more little grunts filled my ears. I moved the phone down so she could see.

"Getting close." I mumbled.

"Me too." she murmured and she moved the phone down to show two fingers sliding in her body and I moved my hand faster. "I want to watch." she moaned as she moved the phone back, her eyes on the screen as her soft, muffled, squeaks got faster.

"Oh god." I tried to hold the phone steady as I thrust my hips up, hand holding my shaft tight and the first string of semen shot up onto my chest. My eyes were almost closed, but Kate's groan made them open as the next spurt left me and I saw her eyes on me as I ejaculated and I rammed my hips up again and again as I emptied my balls over my chest and belly.

Kate's eyes closed and the phone shook. She didn't drop it this time, the view was of her breasts as they vibrated, belly shuddering until she lifted the phone to her face, her other hand across it as she was bright red. "Jesus, twice!" she giggled. She held her fingers up to the lens, shining and wet. "Look what you did." she chuckled and then she asked me to show her my cum streaked body and I ran a finger through some and showed Kate as I licked it clean and she groaned.

"Best stop that, I am not sure I can do another now." she laughed. We calmed, just looking at each other and smiling. "You need to clean up." she whispered as we started to drift away and we said our goodnights with a quick tour of our naked body for the other and then I stared into her beautiful face as we whispered our love for each other and the call ended.

The next day was chaos. As usual, the parents had got so much food. There was even more panic as Kate was vegetarian too, even though we had enough suitable food for twelve.

Charlie was the first to arrive, Suzy heading out to meet him. I offered to go with her, but she said no as she had "some serious kissing to do" before she brought him home. The parents greeted him enthusiastically and he looked somewhat overawed, so Suzy set about fussing over him and I tried to calm him too. Then a message arrived and I started to panic. "On the way." and Suzy now had two men to tend to.

The doorbell rang and I took a deep breath. I wanted to run and open it, but the parents always liked to greet people, so Suzy and I stood and peered at the living room doorway, trying to see out to the front door. We heard talk, raised voices,, happy chatter and a familiar voice in there. I saw dark hair swish behind my mother and started to feel a bit sick with nerves. Then my mother walked in and announced the guests had arrived.

Kate looked shy, but also stunning. She was wearing a jumper and slightly baggy jeans, but it was the smile, so warm and glowing. I could tell all eyes were on us and she was laughing as she moved towards me, her body leaning to one side slightly, arms unsure what to do and uneven stride. At least she could move, I seemed to be glued to the floor, so worried about just running to her that I had lost the ability to move until she was a few feet away and then my arms opened and I stepped closer and she was hugging me tight. "Hey." she whispered.

"You ok?" I whispered to her as we held each other, neither of us wanting to let go, the house quiet now as everyone watched.

"Yeah, just missed you." she said softly and we both took a deep breath and readied for the world.

We both took half a step back and tried to act casual, but just laughed and blushed. I could see my parents watching and then I saw Kate's mother, smiling widely. Kate looked behind me and beamed, then stepped forward and I turned to see Suzy take her in her arms and they hugged tight. Then Kate looked at Charlie and moved to him and opened her arms. Suzy turned to stare at me, mouth open in shock.

"Good to see you again." Kate said as she hugged him and he looked as shocked as the the siblings.

Things settled, the nerves fading. Kate's mum insisted I call her Kathleen, but I would still say 'Mrs C' the same as Kate would call my parents 'Mr and Mrs D'. Soon the table was prepared and the food was piled on. Kate and I had a massive vegetarian selection again and I started by putting a sausage on my plate and, in a tone only a mother could use, "Kate!" was called out and I turned to see her chewing half of it before placing the remaining portion back on my plate, trying not to laugh and spit out the half she was eating.

"It's tradition." she mumbled as her mother stared and I picked up the sausage on Kate's plate and bit into it then replaced it as her mum shook her head.

"You can't take them anywhere." Charlie said and it felt as if the family was complete.

The 'kids' cleaned up and the four of us huddled together in the kitchen and tried to behave, Kate and I doing some washing up as the other two kissed, then they took our place at the sink as we had a nice, slow and sweet kiss. We also whispered about how we hoped to be quiet later and worried about our parents listening out for noises.

Charlie fitted in well and joined in with the usual game playing, siding with Suzy as Kate and my dad formed another team. I sat and watched, loving the way all four interacted and then I glanced across, my mother asleep and Kate's mum avidly watching her daughter, the delight in her eyes.

Kate's mum was due to go home, even though my parents said she could stay. She fell asleep as we watched a film and we got blankets and pillows for her. My parents said goodnight and we roused Mrs C when the film was over and pulled out the sofa bed for her. It now meant that Kate and I were even more nervous about doing anything now.

"Maybe just don't make me cum." Kate whispered as our kissing got heavier. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Where's the fun in that?" and she giggled.

"Well, just... maybe give me something to bite on, you know, like in films where they pull an arrow out." She was trying hard not to laugh, realising the craziness of her suggestion.

Kate was quiet, pulling a pillow over her mouth as my lips held her clitoris as my tongue ran over the tip, her hips bucking into my face, her other hand on the back of my head until it moved me away, I stood and looked at her, naked, flushed face and chest from the orgasm and totally beautiful. I had wanted her in my bed for years, hoping my sister's best friend might come and visit when I was alone, but the events after her birthday had put paid to that, but now, she was here and she opened her legs and smiled up at me, arms raised and open, welcoming me to her, to enter her and I moved to the bed and her legs raised around me to pull me closer and they went over my back as I sank deep into her wonderfully tight body and we began our gentle rocking, mouths on each other to muffle our groans.

I put my open mouth over Kate's as she let out a groan into me and my own followed soon after, my lips on her neck as I grunted and shook, emptying myself inside her. We had actually thought ahead, a small towel under Kate to save any incriminating stains on the sheet, but after some soft, loving kisses I moved down and licked our cum from her, opening her with my fingers to gaze at her deep red hole as the creamy mix oozed from her, running from Kate's body in my bed. I began to twitch at the thoughts.

"It would help staying quiet if you didn't get hard again." Kate giggled as I entered her for the second time. I lifted up on my arms and looked down at her, the gentle wobble of her breasts with each push, the hard pink nipples straining up, the toned, flat belly and then the dark triangle of hair, split at the tip where her lips were wide, wrapped around my cock that shone with her juice as I slid in and out.

"That looks so good." Kate whispered as she lifted her head to watch me penetrating her, her hands stroking down my chest as she then looked up into my eyes as she locked her feet over my bottom, smiling as we moved gently, together.

This time we were quiet, it was slow and sensual, neither of us rushing, just enjoying the feel of skin on and in skin. Our breathing rate increased, long gasps as we kissed and then Kate pulled me tight, arms around my neck as she gripped me, her wet walls tighter and pulsing and I responded by swelling and emptying inside her again.

This time she moved over me, kneeling and lowering her body as I licked her and her mouth opened to clean me. We were too tired to put on our pyjamas and curled up together, skin to skin, sleeping in minutes.

"Shit!" Kate muttered and stifled her laughter and I looked up to see her covering her breasts with an arm as she grabbed her pyjamas from the chair. "Forgot where I was. Don't look." and I closed my eyes as she put them on and scampered off to the toilet.

"Why couldn't I look?" and she giggled, putting her face to my chest to quieten the noise.

"No idea, I was just shy. I'm in your bed in my best friend's house." We rested for a few minutes before the quiet lulled us away again.

There was some noise when we woke. Steps in the hall going to the bathroom. Kate stirred against me and there was a little giggle as she brushed against my erection. She moved under the duvet and then I felt her bare bottom press to me and her hand reached around and guided me between her legs and my hips moved to slide my hard cock against her labia as her hand pressed it to her as she opened and the wet skin rubbed on me. She moved again and I muffled my gasp on her shoulder as she opened, tight, wet and hot and I slipped slowly into her body. My hands moved to pull her pyjama top up and soon we were both naked and moving slowly.

We spooned for a while, my hand reaching around to hold a breast and then move lower to gently rub Kate's hardening clitoris. We rolled and Kate put her hands out and up, resting her face on her hands as I moved my hips against her prone body, my groin on her bottom, pushing deep as she lifted her hips to help me get really deep and her hands pulled a pillow under her face to muffle the groans. I felt her, the stifled noises not giving away her state until she gripped me tight and the wet heat washed down my cock. I pushed hard as I released a minute or so later and then I rested on her, my chest pounding on her back as I kissed her neck and she murmured underneath me.

"Don't, or we'll never get out of bed." Kate laughed as I offered to clean her again. "I'll have a shower." and I went with her and we cleaned each other and tried not to get messy again.

Suzy and Charlie hadn't got up yet, so we were the first to wander into the kitchen to see three parents waiting for us. Kate just giggled and hid behind me.

"Happy Christmas." I said.

"Oh yeah, Happy Christmas." Kate added and I headed to get coffee. The awkwardness passed after a few moments and we all chatted happily as my mother insisted on cooking scrambled eggs for us and I put bread in the toaster as Kate, her mum and my dad nattered away. My mum looked over and smiled and now I blushed. She reached and stroked my arm, then moved closer. She didn't say anything, didn't need to.

My sister joined us a few minutes later. "Sorry, we had to wait for certain people to get out of the shower." she laughed, but the look in her eyes suggested that wasn't the whole story. Mum went to cook again and then the parents left us four alone to eat breakfast and look awkwardly at each other. I knew it would be Kate to break the silence.

"Ermmm, did you guys sleep ok?" She blushed as she spoke.

"Not bad." Suzy replied, a naughty grin on her face. "It was pretty quiet." and Kate went redder.

"Yes, a nice quiet night." I added and Suzy blushed this time and lowered her head

"You didn't hear anything?" she whispered and we shook our heads.

"Did you?" Kate whispered back, looking up to check no one was coming. Suzy and Charlie shook their heads.

"Of course..." I started and giggled, "This does mean we have all admitted that we did it last night."

Suzy blushed and Kate put her head in her hands and giggled.

"Jeez, we were terrified!" Suzy said and then laughed, putting her hand over her mouth to muffle it.

"So were we." Kate added, "but we got good and being quiet for the second one."

"Jeez Kate!" I groaned as the other couple laughed.

"You did it twice!" Suzy chuckled.

"Last night, yeah." Kate added and I groaned again. "What?" she said and blushed. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry."

Suzy looked at Charlie, who had tried to stay dignified during the whole chat, "We need to up the game tonight."

If they did we didn't hear. Maybe because we were too busy trying to be quiet, Kate almost letting out a loud groan as I entered her anus for our second round of lovemaking. We then cuddled up, tired from the day, the present giving, the walks, the family fun and laughter.

We had walked her mother home in the early evening, the socialising getting the better of her as she tired. She would visit us soon, to relax by the sea. We strolled back, enjoying being alone and then joined in the games, this time three teams fought for world domination, Kate taking advantage of my father's leniency with her to beat my parents. Later it was just the youngsters again, talking about nothing and watching any films on TV until we decided we needed an early night, each knowing what the other would be doing soon, or having some idea anyway.

"Do you think Suze takes it up the bum?" Kate whispered as we cuddled.

"Can we not talk about my sister having sex." I laughed. "Anyway, why don't you ask her?"

"Because then she'll know I do." she chuckled with perfect reasoning.

The next day was more relaxed, we were the last to make breakfast, mainly as Kate and I were having a very leisurely sixty-nine before our shower. Suzy gave us a knowing look as we came into the kitchen and we all whispered about nocturnal noises again.

We managed to go for a walk by the river in a break of the rain showers and I watched Suzy and Charlie walk arm in arm, as Kate and I would and felt a sense of peace. After three and a half years or mixed emotions we were all happy, that birthday party the start of journey for us all, two people becoming friends and later lovers and two almost ending everything that night.

Our last night and Kate muffled her cries on my chest as she rested on me, having slowly ground down as I held her breasts until she neared and then I held her to me as my hips jerked with hers. We cleaned each other and came again then slept, wrapped together, still trying to hear noises from Suzy's room and softly giggling. We made love in the shower in the morning and giggled as we ran out, Suzy's face peering from her door as she had to wait for us to finish. Luckily, my parents had gone for a walk and all four of us could taunt each other in the kitchen as we made breakfast.

We all said tearful goodbyes, Suzy heading away with Charlie to his parents' and us off to our place. Our place, it felt odd to say it, but it was ours. We watched the rain clatter against the train windows and scampered through empty, wet streets to get home and then snuggled up with warm drinks, relaxing and alone.

A storm raged the next day, winds blowing wave after wave of rain through, but we braved it to watch the sea, both of us missing it after our time in London. The waves crashed, high over breakwaters and throwing up small pebbles. I took some photos and Kate edged nearer the sea as I got nervous.