And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days went fast, the birds dragging it south. We sat in the little garden and heard shrieks, calling low and close, two birds scything around. We stood, transfixed as they made low passes and then we heard more cries and turned. "FUCK!" Kate shouted as a dark shape dropped then lifted and easily rose up to join the others. We stared at each other and then back to the box as the small hole was dark with the head of another before it too followed to not touch down for three years. The four of them swirled, screaming with happiness, rising up, the parents leading the way and Kate and I flew into each other's arms and jumped around, our cries following to wish them well on their travels.

A couple of days later the fridge had a new drawing, two small birds, high up and two larger, closer, one rising, the other dropping, the wind not yet beneath the wings enough. I now had tattoo designs for both arms.

Kate was still shy and I would laugh as she put an arm over her chest and a hand in front of her vagina as she prepared to dress, despite me having kissed every part of her by now, one night spending hours just kissing each other, both of us having an orgasm in the mouth of the other, both of us caressing the other until I slipped into her as she wrapped her legs over my back to get me deep and both of us cleaning the other afterwards, tasting our combined cum and then our mouths mixed them further.

One evening I was licking Kate as she was on her knees, lapping the sticky mix from her open body as she pushed her hips back into my mouth, groans loud and high as she neared another release and the last of my semen ran from her into my mouth as her body released more of her for me to drink. She stayed on her knees, shoulders on the bed, slumped as I kissed the soft skin of her perineum and my tongue licked up to her tighter hole, the wrinkled knot of skin twitching as I licked around it and there was a small giggle. Kate hadn't objected to this before and her bottom wiggled a bit more as I put my pursed lips to her equally puckered anus.

"You are such a perv." she sniggered, but arched her back to give me better access and I licked more as she sighed. I pressed my tongue to the hole and she gasped and there was a small hiss as I wiggled the tip of my tongue against the centre of the knot. Kate groaned a little and pressed back to me and the tip of my tongue opened her slightly and the tightness nipped on it. I pushed forward and Kate pushed back a little more and I felt the grip move up my tongue a fraction, the end now inside her sphincter.

"Do you enjoy that?"

"Uhhuh." I managed to mumble, my tongue held firmly.

"Crazy!" she giggled and then groaned again as I pushed and opened her a tiny bit more.

We cuddled up, Kate joking she didn't want my tongue in her mouth after where it had been and then shoving her tongue between my lips. I was gently stroking her, fingers drifting through the dark curls, the trimmed triangle looking very sexy on the pale skin formed by her bikini shape. My fingers ran over her labia, soft, swollen and wet, gently peeling open to my touch and then my hand dipped lower and caressed her perineum and she moaned softly.

"That feels nice. It is a very intimate spot on a body, don't you think?" she whispered as the night began to creep over the town.

"I like it, it does feel very personal to kiss and touch there." I replied as she smiled at me, those eyes melting me for the millionth time that week. I moved the hand a bit more and the tip of a finger rested on her sphincter and Kate giggled.

"THAT, feels very.... naughty." she chuckled, blushing as she wiggled her hips as the finger twirled on her entrance. "Have you... you know... before."

It was my turn to blush now. "Yes, one other."

"Oh, a pro!" Kate laughed. "Was it ok? I mean, not... messy?" another giggle at the quietly spoken last word.

"Didn't do it much, but it was good and no, not... well, doesn't matter, it's part of the risk and fun."

"Risk." Kate laughed. "Is this why you have so many wipes? That and me leaking on the bed during my period." and she went red again remembering when I had helped her clean up after a rather big leak as well as a smaller one recently.

"They are handy for that., I guess. But..." I stopped as I realised my finger was still against her anus as she wasn't objecting. I wiggled the finger and Kate giggled again.

"I am guessing you have lube too, you perv."

"Somewhere." I did, Lizzy had bought some and left it behind. "No idea where though, but other lubes are available..." and I moved my hand up so my fingers ran over her wet labia.

"Oh, ohhhhhhh" Kate murmured as her legs opened a little wider and her lips parted and soaked my fingertips. We started kissing as I stroked her, the lips draping open and my fingers swirled around her entrance, gliding in her juice, the wet stirring noise loud in the quiet night. Kate groaned as the finger slid into her, wet from her entrance, slipping deep easily as she gripped me, the tight muscles of her vagina moulding to every ridge and valley of the finger. I moved my hand slowly, flexing the finger as Kate groaned into my mouth and her tongue flicked on my teeth and then I felt her hand on mine pulling me out and the cool air swept around my wet finger.

Kate broke and kiss and smiled at me, eyes sparkling and I rubbed my nose on hers as she guided my finger lower and then up again and the tip rested on her sphincter. "Other lubes, eh?" and she giggled, probably at my shocked face.

"Sure?" and Kate nodded as I pressed the finger to her very tight anus. She lifted her hips and pressed back to me and a tight grip clamped around the very tip of my finger as Kate yelped.

"Ouchie." she laughed, but her body still moved and she bit her lower lip as I moved my hand higher and the pressure on the fingertip eased as her body clamped around the joint. I wiggled the tip and Kate and I laughed. "Sheesh, take this seriously." and I pressed my hand up as she closed her eyes and her mouth opened with a cry, part pain, part pleasure as her anal ring opened and then squeezed the webbing of my finger as I was buried full in her anus.

Kate pulled my head to hers and her tongue was in my mouth in an instant as I gently moved the finger, bending it, small motions around and up and down for several minutes. Even when we stopped kissing my finger stayed in her, the warm smile telling me she was ok with it. I slid it out slowly, Kate looking nervous, but I didn't care, I had loved being in her anus and wanted more. There was no mess, but I wiped my hand and then went to wash, just to be safe. Kate cuddled up when I returned and kissed me, then blushed.

"Every hole!" she chuckled.

"I love every bit of you. Really, I just..." I didn't know what else to say, the way I felt would overwhelm me at times, I wanted all of her, all the time.

"I love every bit of you too and love you inside me, wherever you enter."

A few days later I slid out of Kate as she lay, arms outstretched on the bed, smile wide and warm. We had made love earlier and recovered for another go, Kate getting me hard easily with her kisses and my fingers had brought her to another climax before I had entered her again. She opened her legs wide and I pushed in, her walls still pulsing tight, but her cum lubricating me, soaking my cock and it was shining with her juice when I pulled out. Kate raised her legs and I moved down a little and stroked the end of my cock over her perineum and slotted the end onto the dip of her sphincter and we both took a deep breath. I pushed forward as Kate pushed back to me and she let out a sharp cry an instant before I did, her tight ring now clamped around the head of my cock, gripping the exposed skin above the foreskin.

"Yes." she whispered and I pushed until my groin was on hers, my cock deep in her rectum as Kate hissed and clenched her teeth until she was used to the intrusion. Then her arms lifted and I lowered down into them and our lips met, wide and hungry for each other as I moved slowly to slide up and down, the soft walls of her anal canal rippling over the head of my cock, her skin caressing with each movement, not as tight as her vaginal walls, but the sphincter squeezed with every action until I just stayed deep, her ring clamped around the base of me, the head swirling in her rectum, my pubic hair rubbing on her hard and exposed clitoris as we pressed tight.

I grunted and groaned loudly as I tried to delay, but Kate whispered "Cum baby, cum in me." and I did, the feeling almost painful as her ring held me tight as the semen swelled my shaft and then I released deep in her, pushing hard, unable to stop myself as I filled her bowels. I could feel my sticky wet heat on the very end of my cock, but it didn't flow back as it would in her vagina, my semen shot deep in Kate as she held me tight to her as I twitched and shivered.

"I have nothing more to give," she whispered as I calmed.

"Yes you do." I said as we kissed gently, her sphincter still gripping me as I shrank inside her.

"You have taken all my virginities." she giggled and her eyes glowed. "And I am so pleased you have."

Kate did have more to give. Every day seemed to be better, the reverse of what I was used to.

Marco dropped around one day and the fears came back. We were settled now, even though it had only been a couple of months. He looked around and loved how we had made it a "proper home" and I explained that Kate had helped out. He knew her from the cafe now and that was the reason for his visit. He had some news and Kate and I sat nervously as he spoke.

"Maybe you would like a longer lease" He said and Kate and I turned, shocked at this.

My brain whirred and when I looked back at him I added. "And maybe it needs to have both our names on it." and then I looked at Kate's wide eyes.

Kate was the first to speak. "Fuck." was all she said and then laughed.

A week later and we signed, both of us for five years. A small rent increase would be due each year, but very small. Marco would rather the place be looked after, "A loving home." he explained, adding that he was comfortable enough and liked the idea of not having to worry about a property. We were now very much a couple. Kate celebrated by getting more bird feeders for the garden and I hung a frame on the wall containing two small stones from the beach.

Another job was the next step. Kate still didn't know what to do, she had spent her Uni years busy as a distraction, studying to keep her mind from the darkness that would swirl. She found work at a local company doing some graphic art, it was part time, so also kept some shifts at the cafe, where she was now the part-time manager too. The lost girl had found herself.

Chapter 9

"They say blood is thicker than water." Kate was talking softly as we cuddled up under the duvet, naked after making love, tangled for warmth. I knew something was coming. "A few years ago a man I loved, had loved all my life, told me things, nasty things about who I was. I loved him, I believed him totally, even though part of me knew it wasn't true." I stroked her back as she spoke, soft, heavy words. "He was part of me, blood." There was no wetness now, just a warm breath on my skin.. "Another man I loved said other things. Much nicer things, but I didn't believe him, why should I? He wasn't blood, I had only known him half of my life. But, he showed blood stains could be removed."

"With wipes?" I added and she chuckled.

"Yeah, he helped me wipe the blood away, literally too. Then I started to believe him and then... I realised I had no reason to love the other one, the one who hurt me. I only love the other one. You see, water cures everything."

We moved slowly after that, barely moving, staying locked together as we kissed and talked, whispered words of love and hope for the future, the past now long gone like the Swifts, but we hoped only the birds would return.

All that was left was Christmas and it was looming. My parents invited Kate's mum around, We had been too busy to actually go back to see anyone. Most weekends we would do jobs on the house, or head to a nature reserve. We wanted to get settled and had done it so well we forgot everyone else. A plan was made, mostly by Suzy.

"We'll do the Eve dinner as usual." she explained. "Kate's mum can come, maybe even stay, or Dad can drive her home." She only lived a short way away, but dinner would finish late. "Charlie can sleep in my room." There was silence.

"Charlie is coming?" I was shocked, it would be the first time Suzy had a man come over at Christmas.

"Yeah. We're going to his parents' a few days later." I could tell she was nervous and I reassured her I wouldn't be mean to her. Much.

By the time the holiday arrived the plans had changed, but only a little. Kate went to see her mum when we arrived, she wanted a day with her alone, to make sure all was well as some tensions still remained. I went to my parents' and was welcomed by Suzy, who looked just as alone as I felt. We helped get stuff ready for the big Eve dinner the next day, but both of us checked our phones for messages. The family had a meal together for the first time for a long while, just four of us. Afterwards Suzy and I sat on the floor in the living room, as we had done when children, but this time we talked, rather than played games.

We spoke of the crazy year and of finding love. Suzy also issued another warning about Kate.

"If you hurt her, I'll fucking kill you, Brother or not, I'll hurt you."

"Why would I hurt her?"

"Because you're a man. Seriously, don't fuck this up, you guys were made for each other."

"If I fuck this up I deserve to be killed." I chuckled, but something nagged inside and Suzy picked up on it.

"You are worried about her?" I nodded. "Seriously, don't be. She won't cheat. I know you might have some doubts deep down, but don't. I have spoken with her a lot, she is fucking crazy about you. Always was, but it's even worse now." and she laughed. "That girl always was in love with you. It was why she wanted to visit so much when we were kids."

"You can guess why I liked her visiting too." and Suzy laughed and shook her head.

"We shared first time experiences, talked of what it was like and, I really feel I need a refund." Suzy said as we moved to lie on the floor, just idly chatting. "I mean, woooof, you blew her mind."

"Not all I bl...." and I stopped and laughed and Suzy reached out and slapped me.

"Yeah, she mentioned that. Bloody hell. I thought she might be making some of it up, but, oddly, I have never known her to lie." I thought about that and it was true. She may have hidden things, especially from Suzy, but she didn't lie and would tell you if you asked. "Also..." I looked at Suzy and she was blushing, "I know you are definitely my BIG bother!" and she let out a loud cackle as I held my hands to my face,

"Oh jeez!" I mumbled, wondering what else Kate had disclosed and realised it was probably everything. "Not like she has had much comparison, she was just being kind."

"I hate to tell you. She has a HANDY measuring device." I put my hands over my face again. Kate had been open about this with me and had told me a similar thing, but I thought she was just joking. Suzy looked sideways at me and smiled. "I am very proud of you BIG brother." she laughed.

"What for?"

Suzy sat up and turned, looking down into my eyes. "You didn't have to do all those things for her. Not the sexual things, everything else. You stuck by her and even I had almost given up. If you ever think she will leave you, forget it. She told me about how patient you were and I fucking glowed with pride and, maybe, blushed a lot when she said some things, but... I am so proud of you."

"I am proud of Kate." I added, trying not to get too emotional.

"I know, but you don't see what you have done. You should be proud. She is proud of you. So fucking proud. She adores you. You are her world. So, if you fuck this up I will never speak to you again. EVER."

I had nothing to say and I felt the tears run down and Suzy leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me and we stayed there for many minutes as we both cried.

Suzy spoke of Charlie, how he had slowly wooed her from friend to lover. Her trust in him allowing him to get close until she saw him clearer and then she fell. He was good to her, loving and kind and I knew he was worthy, Kate had said so, her 'shithead man' detector giving him the all clear.

"By the way, sweet sister, You have great boobs, apparently." and Suzy laughed and slapped me gently.

"How? Oh, the shower? Fuck, that was funny, well, not at the time. She put me in there and I was fine, then slumped on the floor, so she came in, fully clothed and held me up. She was fucking drenched!" Suzy rolled on her back and laughed at the memory. "Man, she fucking saved me. She would get me dressed each day. The first night I woke and saw this thing on the floor, she was rolled up in her duvet. Crazy girl. Fuck. I had been pretty shitty to her and she was doing that. That's when I knew she was coming back."

"How did you know we had had sex?" Suzy had never let on about this.

"The way she acted, moved. The look in her eyes. She was back and I knew if she was, you two would..." she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "You were always meant to be. I just thought it was too late. Also, you were trying SOOOOO hard to act casual." I laughed at that, it was true, it must have been obvious to Suzy.

More quiet surrounded us. There was a whisper, "I cannot imagine how happy you were to see her naked." and then a small giggle.

"I still can't imagine. Good it happened in stages." I chuckled. "Yeah, it was everything and more. Still is."

It was a busy day tomorrow, so we went to bed and I felt alone for the first time in ages. I sat on the bed and sent Kate a message and the reply "5 mins" came back quickly.

"Hey, I miss you." Her voice was soft and the goosebumps rose on my arm. "What have you been up to?" I told her about Suzy and chatting with her and she laughed, "Oh shit, I have told her A LOT!" She told me of her day, she had helped her mum make dinner, surprising her with her ability in the kitchen now. The two had spoken of the past and Kate was feeling a bit emotional, but also happier.

"So, you're all alone?" she giggled. "Don't get any fancy ideas, mister." I could hear the slight concern in her voice.

"I have one fancy idea." I whispered.

"Ohhhhhhh. What would that be now?" Kate was whispering too. "Wait, let me put my earphones in." I did the same and then the call switched to video and I gasped at her beautiful face and she laughed. "Jeez, how can I miss seeing someone so much." she chuckled and there was a blush on her face.

"I was thinking the same thing. This is the first night we will have spent apart since the summer. Since mid June."

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the night?" Kate whispered, a big smile on her face.

"Get ready for bed." I replied and was trying hard not to laugh.

"Same as me." she chuckled and then she moved and I realised she had put the phone down on the bedside table and her smile beamed at me. "Yup, just going to get ready for bed." and she moved back and pulled her jumper over her head and my heart beat faster. She had a little vest top underneath and that was soon pulled off to and she moved closer to the phone and bent down, showing me her cleavage in her white bra. She smiled, stood and walked away, her back to me, hands reaching up to undo the clasp and the dropped it on the bed and then turned, arms out, chest pushed forward. She walked forward again and bent, smiling as her breasts were close to the lens. "Oh, you are still there." she laughed and then turned, undoing her jeans as she walked away and bending to push them down, her pink knickers tight on her bottom and creeping into her crack. I wanted to be naked too, but waited for her.