And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good time, big bruv." she whispered. I kissed her cheek and went out into the warm Friday evening, the streets starting to buzz as the pubs filled up.

Sarah was waiting, but I wasn't late and she laughed as I checked my watch when I saw her. "Sorry, I was keen." she said and took my hand. "I saw this nice place earlier we could try." and she led the way through the streets until we arrived at a small lane, some dim lights giving a clue to the small restaurant.

"I hope there's a vegetarian option." I chuckled and she turned.

"Oh, I didn't realise."

"It's fine, why would you, you can't see the V tattooed on my back." I laughed and she smiled at me.

"Yet." she added and then walked to the door of the restaurant and I followed, once my brain kicked back into gear.

The evening went by too quickly. We spoke of more personal things and the subject of my sister cropped up and I started to ramble on about how Suzy and I were so close and Sarah's eyes narrowed.

"Suzy?" She said, tilting her head and smiling, but not with much warmth.

"Yes, Suzy. My sister." It was only as the words hit my ears did I realise.

"So, who is Kate?" The stare was intense. Not as intense as Kate's can be, but this was far worse.

"Well, it's like this...." Sarah listened and then I saw the smile creep back as the story unfolded.

"She's your sister's best friend, but calls you her brother?" she chuckled. "Do you have any other non-relatives that claim to be family?" I assured her she was the only one. I then explained how Kate would be leaving tomorrow and there was a spark in Sarah's eyes.

We walked up the hill after dinner, watching the sun get lower next to the ruins of the castle as others gathered in the still summer air. Sarah leaned back against my chest as we sat on the grass and my arms slotted around her body easily and she sighed as I held her. She was wearing perfume, but it was light and I could only really smell it when I got close, so I got closer, nuzzling my nose against her neck as she tilted her head and exposed the soft skin as I inhaled the gentle scent and my head reeled and I was lost in her and my mouth opened automatically, lips brushing onto her neck as she moaned and pressed back harder into me.

"Yes." Sarah whispered as I took her soft skin into my lips, her head going back further to give me better access. A hand reached up and stroked my hair as I kissed her, all the movements slow and delicate, like the summer air itself. My hands moved over her belly and one nudged to the underside of a breast and her moan brought me back to the fact we were in public and I fought my urge to hold the breast, feel her heartbeat in my palm. She moved sideways as I kissed her neck and my head moved with her, going up to her cheek and over to find her wide lips that welcomed me, her heavy breath hot in my mouth and quickly joined by her tongue. She rested on my left arm as she lay back and I slid over her, her hands pulling me down, closer still to her.

I was lost in her now, Sarah holding me tight as I moved a leg between hers and her left one hooked over it. I was on her chest, slightly skewed, giving us enough room to move still. I moved my hand up again, my body shielding it slightly as it rose up her belly and the fingers ran onto the underside of Sarah's left breast, the material of her bra soft and it yielded to my touch as she gasped into me. My hand curled up and I shivered as I felt her in my palm as her hands held me, her left arm providing some cover for what my hand was doing. I squeezed gently as a deeper gasp filled my mouth, both of us breathing faster now. Her heart was racing and I lifted my head just enough to look into her blue eyes and smile as she smiled back, a sweet warmth filling me.

"We should stop, we might get arrested." she chuckled and I moved my hand away and onto her waist as she unhooked her leg and I lifted away to lie on my side, pressed to her as she stared up and my eyes followed.

"The Swifts are going to sleep." I murmured, the faint screams drifting down as the smudges raced across the sky as they went up into the deep blue to pass the brief summer night asleep on the wing.

We kissed softly as the darkness drifted over us. There were fewer people now, the night luring them with bright pubs and clubs and we followed the path into town, stopping to kiss whenever possible.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked as we threaded down busy streets, pubs spilling out and the noise clattering around the narrow alleys of the old town.

"Coffee? Cake? Food? lots of kissing?" she answered with a little laugh. "I'd like to see more of the town and company would be good. If that's not too boring."

"It all sounds good. Kate is leaving around midday, so I want to see her off. Then we can meet?"

"That sounds perfect. We can meet at the station." My heart did a little somersault as date three was confirmed. We went to the bench and looked at the sea again, although most of it had merged with the sky, only the white horses giving the game away. I turned to look at her and felt her hand pulling me close as her lips widened. My hand slid up and her breast fitted perfectly into it as she moaned softly. I could feel the bump in her bra and I ran my thumb over it and Sarah mumbled and the bump grew harder.

"These benches aren't very comfortable." she said after we managed to break apart.

"I hope it doesn't deter you from moving here." I said, and suddenly realised I had no idea how long she was staying in town, or if she would come back.

"No. I had made my mind up the other day. Just need to get a moving date."

"So, how long are you here for and where is home now?"

Sarah snuggled up as we chatted, "I leave on Monday morning, heading back to Reading." She looked up at me and the stars shone in her blue eyes. "I commute into London some days, but decided I wanted to be by the sea for when I work from home." She smiled and I was lost again. "Now, where were we?" she chuckled and she took my right hand and moved it to her breast and her other hand pulled my head to hers.

I walked home slowly after saying goodnight to Sarah. The night was warm, but it was more the hardness in my trousers that caused the slow pace. Kate was on the sofa when I got in, her eyes distant as she turned to look at me. I sat next to her and she leaned against me and my mind raced around, chasing itself. I lifted an arm and she slotted under it and her arm went around me as we held each other, not speaking, just feeling the other close by.

I made breakfast as Kate packed. I walked up to check on her and she was almost ready and I glanced at her little carry bag and saw the card, my card, inside a clear plastic slip to keep it clean. I took a deep breath and told her breakfast was ready and walked away.

She hadn't asked me about the date with Sarah. We hadn't talked much at all last night. I told her that I was meeting Sarah again later and she smiled and said she was happy for me, but her eyes flickered away as the words ended. I knew if she asked me to run away with her, I would, but I also knew that would never happen. Something in that beautiful friend had broken and she was lost. I wasn't even sure if she really liked me anyway, other than as her brother that she always wanted, the friend she could call on, her substitute family as her own had disintegrated.

We walked to the station, the town coming alive on a summer weekend. People streamed down towards the town as we walked the other way and we checked the train times and waited. She reached for my hand and squeezed it, then turned to me and moved close.

"I'm sorry if I didn't behave. I tried. I'm sorry, it's how I am." her eyes welled up and I just wanted to see her without tears forming, to see those dark eyes sparkle again, to see her shine once more. Her arms went around me and I felt her wet cheek on mine and then she was going, once again. This time she waved as she left and I watched the train go and felt the sick feeling return as I stared at the empty track.

Sarah arrived a few minutes later and knew something was wrong. We kissed, but she was holding back a little. I could't tell her much, Kate's secrets were safe and I felt the distance as we walked into town, but then I felt Sarah give my hand a small squeeze and we drifted closer, knocking into each other as we walked until I stopped and she turned to look at me and I stepped forward and pulled her close and her head lifted, lips parted to greet mine.

We grabbed a quick lunch in a cafe, tucked away and near some art galleries which we planned to visit. Sarah was wearing green shorts and a grey t-shirt, her hair flowed free, swirling in the sea breeze when we walked. It cast a golden glow around her when the sun caught it and her smile shone from underneath. We walked around the galleries, but we were both distracted.

"So, where is your place in relation to here?" she asked as we peered into a window at paintings that didn't hold much thrill.

I pointed in the general direction. "It's a few streets over." I said and suddenly felt her pulling my hand.

"I'd like to see it. To see a real flat in this town." That seemed reasonable, so I guided her along the back roads, the beach area now busy and bustling, until we were on my road. "Nice." she said and then we stood outside and she nodded her head and I pulled the keys out.

"Are you sure she's gone?" Sarah laughed as I poked my head in the door, the flat silent after weeks of chatter. Sarah peered around as I had a panic about what she might see, especially as she looked through my CD collection.

"Put something on, if you want." I said and she picked up one, put it in the machine and hit play. The music started and I was unsure what it was, then remembered, it was the mix one that Kate had given me, I had played it a lot, but didn't know many of the songs as she hadn't written anything on it.

Sarah seemed happy enough and she sat on the sofa and smiled at me and patted the cushion next to her and I sat, the nerves buzzing through me. "It's nice, very nice." she said as she looked around. "Bit cramped with three of you." she chuckled.

"Yeah. I might look at somewhere bigger as Suzy really likes coming down."

"She's your real sister, right?" I realised I might not ever hear the last of Kate's tiny fib.

"Yup. I only have the one real one." I said, shaking my head.

"So. Where were we?" Sarah said and turned to look me in the eyes and smiled. I was lost, in many ways. She smiled and shook her head and then reached for my hand and lifted it to her breast and held it there and she raised an eyebrow.

The penny dropped.

Her lips moved with mine, slowly, gently, a soft wet noise accompanying us as we kissed, her hand holding me to her, her tongue flicking with mine as we slipped sideways on the sofa, still wrapped tight. Her right leg moved under mine and we tangled more. Sarah pushed my hand down and my fingers were at the hem of the shirt and I slipped them under, feeling the warm skin of her belly as her hand rose to the back of my head again. The skin was damp, the heat of the day causing a light sheen of sweat on us and the fingers glided over the flesh until the bumped onto the cup of the bra. It felt softer than last night and I moved my hand up and the nipple was poking up already against the material. I moved away and glanced down and could see it poking against her t-shirt and I stared, but a hand pulled me back.

I could feel the bra and traced along the top edge. It was lacy and the nipple now felt as if it was bursting out, so hard was it against my palm as I held her and felt her beating in my hand. I traced the edge and hooked a couple of fingers onto the trim and it moved down easily and I gasped as I felt the soft skin of her breast on my fingertips. I stroked around the nipple, feeling the soft rise of her areola and swirling my fingertip around it as Sarah gasped more in my mouth. There was a small whimper and my finger nudged onto the hard point and she pushed her chest up to my touch.

Sarah gasped as I pulled my head up and her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. I slid my hand down he body to the hem of the shirt again and smiled at her as I held it and began to lift it. She moaned and arched to push her chest up as my head went down and then her hand was joining mine to pull her clothing up until her black lacy bra was revealed, the left cup pulled down, the material now held back by her hard nipple. I gasped louder than her now. I looked at her and smiled again and she reached to stroke my hair, her hand gently guiding me down.

I wanted to look at her, but Sarah had other ideas, but I quickly pulled the bra cup down again to fully reveal the breast, the areola pale pink, the nipple slightly deeper in shade, but still pale, even though it was very hard and straining up as her hand led my head down and I blew out over it and there was another whimper. I pressed my closed lips to the hard point and she moved to rub it over my mouth as I poked my tongue between the lips to knock onto it causing a soft moan. She was pushing her body up to me, yearning for more, so I opened my lips and the nipple slid between them as she groaned and shivered a little and then I closed my mouth again and held her as my tongue flicked over the tip and a small growl rumbled up from her chest.

"I assume you have a bedroom." Sarah mumbled as I pushed her t-shirt up around her neck and reached behind to undo her bra. I had just taken the other nipple into my mouth, so I lifted my eyes as I sucked and she looked down at me and tried not to laugh. I nodded, the nipple still firmly between my lips. "Let's go." she whispered and I opened my mouth and then moved my head to kiss her lips and sat up. Sarah swung her legs onto the floor as she pulled the t-shirt off and laughed as she realised her bra was just hanging on. I stood and took her hand and she blushed a little and followed me as we went to the bedroom.

I hadn't really expected this. My mind figured that the evening would be when anything happened, so, as we stumbled towards the bed, lips locked together, both topless now, I had a bit of a panic. I had condoms, that I knew, but where?

I managed to use a clever delay tactic.

"Oh yes." Sarah gasped as I kissed her vagina, slowly sliding her black lace knickers down,the shorts long gone now and thrown somewhere in the room. The blonde hair sprung free, pale and trimmed into a neat strip. I didn't have much experience, two long-ish term girlfriends at Uni and one other short fumble, but they all liked being licked and I loved doing it, so I was pleased when Sarah pushed her hips up as my mouth rested on her labia, tasting the sharp juices that covered it. Her outer lips were quite big, the pale pink inner ones tucked out of sight until her legs went wide as the last of her clothing was removed. I took a deep breath and said many silent prayers, despite being an atheist and then pushed my tongue between the soaked lips and she opened to me.

She let out a small scream and then Sarah bucked her hips up a few times before she quietened and her heavy breaths filled the warm afternoon air.

"Oh my, that was pretty good." she said and her head lifted as she stared down her body at me. "Now, we need to get you naked as well." That seemed like a wonderful plan and we executed it quickly and it was my time to gasp as her hand wrapped around me and her lips touched the swollen head of my cock.

I still hadn't remembered where the condoms were, but I looked at the bedside cabinet and had a vague memory of them being in the second drawer. I would have looked, but I was too busy trying not to ejaculate as Sarah lowered her mouth down my penis as one of her hands held my testicles. I figured the condoms could wait for now and just looked down at the blond hair that was moving up and down as she sucked and licked.

"Sarah." I mumbled and her sweet blue eyes looked up and sparkled a smile. My eyes closed and I jerked my hips and then I bent forward, my hands on her shoulders as she gulped down shot after shot of my release.

"Well, that went well." she giggled as we rested on the bed, me on my back, pulling her closer to kiss her again, the taste of my semen still in her mouth.

"Was it ok?" I said, I hoped she hadn't faked, or been upset I had cum in her mouth.

"Which bit? The lovely blow job I received, or the one I gave you with the tasty ending?" She laughed.

"That's a yes then." I said as we started kissing again.

"I hope you have more than one." Sarah said as I sat up to look in the drawer, frantically pulling at useless bits of paper and assorted boxes of cold remedies to uncover the box of condoms beneath. She laughed as I held it up. "It still has the wrapper on!"

"Yeah, well, you may have guessed I don't have much action."

"Maybe try not hanging out with your real and fake sister all the time." Sarah laughed as I bit at the cellophane to break it.

"Come on, it was Kate who got us here." and I ripped open the plastic and pulled at the box to get a condom out. Sarah had reached around to stroke me as I was in danger of going soft. I breathed out and held the square of plastic up and tore at the edge.

"Possibly the un-sexiest thing ever." Sarah laughed as I squeezed the rubber ring out and tried to work out which way around it went. I turned to look at Sarah as she moved back and opened her legs wider, one hand running down over the blonde curls and then dipping into her open labia to part her lips further, the soft pink of them shining with her juice. I took another deep breath and squeezed the teat of the condom and rolled it over the head and down the shaft, exhaling deeply at a job well done, it having been a while. "Now, get that inside me." she laughed as I climbed over her and her legs slid up around me.

We were kissing as I entered her, she had guided me and then her hand went to my bottom to pull me deep as her legs went around my waist. She groaned as I pushed up and her hips rose to meet mine and then we tried to get into a rhythm, which is always tricky the first time. I was trying to go slow, but Sarah was moving faster, her feet nudging my buttocks and I moved faster, trying not to think that I was inside a beautiful woman again after quite a break. Her groans brought my mind back though.

There was a long sequence of "yes oh yes" and then Sarah started grunting louder as her hips went faster and harder against me and we both got lost in the moment. Having already cum, I managed to last, but I was close when she mumbled that she was nearly there and her loud moans prompted my own cries and I pushed hard as I filled the condom. I kept moving, although she was in charge now, her body slamming up to me as she started to shiver and then she jerked hard to me several times as her head went back before her limbs went limp.

I moved out of Sarah, looking down to see her pale pink lips drawn back as I left her body, the condom smeared with her cum and filled with my own. Her blue eyes were shining between her part-closed lids and I reached down and pulled the condom off and then reached for the bin beside the bed as her arms reached for me and then held tight as we kissed.

"Well, that went well." I said quietly and she laughed.

"Not bad for the first one." she added and we snuggled up as the lazy afternoon air clung to us.

I got dressed, but Sarah was laughing as she wandered around the flat, her clothing strewn between the sofa and bed. We headed into town for a meal and then walked by the beach before settling on our bench again to kiss for a long time, the sky going from azure to cobalt.

"I have a hotel." Sarah chuckled and I looked at her, somewhat bemused.

"I know." I said, still not understanding.