Andrea Becomes a Lift Slut

Story Info
A filthy dirty gangbang in the hotel lift.
3k words
4.46
17.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers

I was working away recently. I asked Andrea to write me a story about a lift fantasy. In the end I wrote it for her instead. This is how it went. It's a very vivid group sex/gangbang theme. If this is not your thing - scroll on as it's very very explicit.

It was your idea to get away - so we're on a city break in London. It's early July. We've never had one and we're finally got some time off together so we decided to go away and relax. I was relieved to get away and have some normality at last.

We've experienced plenty of filthy fun over the last year. There was our visit to your friends tattoo shop for your fourchette which ended up with you sucking 2 dirty hard cocks and you had the girl who pierced you eating your pussy and arse. Then we had Ian and Rob over where you went one better and had 3 dirty hard cocks in your mouth followed by 3 facials and you knew at the time how much that turned us both on.

I remember this bit vividly ....... "You watch in excitement as I take the first of the 3 cocks in my mouth that I'm sucking for you today"

This bit will never leave me either....."You tell me that I am going to suck him off but I'm not allowed to swallow his cum. You tell him that he has got to deep throat me and give me a facial..which he does"

We have no filthy plans to involve anyone except you and me, however; you know I love to see my gorgeous GF showing off and I secretly know you're always keeping an eye of for any filthy opportunities that might cross your path.

We're in the Hilton in London and we're on the second floor from the top. It's a long way up. We've been up and down the lift all day as we've been in and out shopping. It takes ages to get from the ground floor to our floor and the lights even flicker now and then!

We've been out for a few cocktails and it's just approaching 10pm. You told me at about 9pm that the cocktails had made you horny and you want to go back at 10pm and no later. You said that tonight will be the night that I finally get to experience "Andrea Carnage" at her wildest. That was an offer I couldn't refuse! You were the one that made sure we were in the lift by 9.55pm!

As the lift doors closed on the two of us and it starts to move you're already on your knees. I was so excited in anticipation of getting to the room I was already hard. You noticed the bulge and wasted no time in getting my dirty hard cock out and taking me deep in your mouth. There is lots of sucking and licking and your long red nails are wrapped around my cock - saliva is running down my shaft. It so hard for me not to explode in your mouth I'm so turned on. There are cameras in each upper corner of the lift but you are not phased at all.

You stand up and turn your arse towards me and you slide your black skin tight spanx down followed by your knickers. You're nice and tall due to your killer heels and you slide your double pierced pussy onto my cock in the standing doggy and start to fuck me against the wall of the lift. Pushing back hard and deep. I'm moaning with pleasure as you push hard onto my dirty hard cock with your wet slutty pierced pussy. I love your pussy piercings. It so filthy that my gorgeous GF has her pussy pierced twice and it's our secret.

You soon turn around again and virtually swallow me whole, taking me in your mouth - balls deep and gagging! You tell me you want to taste your slutty pussy juices off my cock. Following that you stand up and feed your pussy juices into my mouth from yours with a wet kiss. Your eyes are watering from how you throated my cock.

We're at our destination now and you reach across and press the button for ground level and you tell me that you want your slutty arse fucked on the way down. You turn around and slide your arse on to my cock and push back as hard as you can. I'm balls deep in that slutty well fucked arse of yours and I fucking love it.

We feel the lift hit the ground floor at exactly 10pm - so you stand up promptly with your back against me and quickly pull your Spanx over that exposed pierced clit just in case anyone comes in - but my dirty hard cock is still buried deep in your slutty arse!

The doors slide open and waiting for the lift are 4 middle aged men. Smartly dressed and well groomed. All of whom look at our positioning with a puzzled look on their faces as they step inside the lift.

"You alright there love?" One asks.

"Yes thanks" you reply politely as you are stood there with my cock still balls deep in your arse.

"Looks like we are disturbing you two? I do hope we're not?" He politely responds as the doors close and we start to rise.

"No not at all" you say as you smirk! You can feel my erect cock pulsating inside your arse.

I don't know what the fuck come over you but you move your arse off my cock and turn to face me. You drop to your knees and start to suck my dirty hard cock in front of these 4 complete strangers? I know you said you were horny and that I'd see the long awaited Andrea carnage you keep promising me but I seriously didn't see this coming!

You've now got your back to your unexpected audience showing them your exposed arse and fourchette piercing. You say to me "Move to the side so they can see me sucking my arse juices off your dirty hard cock" I strangely oblige without thinking and they get a much better view of your slutty behaviour.

Out of the corner of your eye you can see the 4 men all rubbing their crotches through their trousers. This makes you suck me more vigorously almost playing up to what's happening. "I love eating my arse juices off your filthy cock" you say unashamedly, I am ready to burst and you can sense it so you slow things down, I can tell that you don't want me to cum just yet but I don't know why? Just at this point the lift grinds to an unexpected halt and it goes dark in there. Some sort of impromptu power failure. The emergency lighting flickers, it throws a glimmer of light on your unexpected audience, just bright enough to see them. The 4 men have now all taken their dirty hard cocks out of their pants and they're all caressing themselves as you're sucking my cock, you can't help but stare at the 4 dirty hard cocks that are within easy reach for you.

The guy that spoke to you looked at me and said "may we?"

I said to you "Andrea???"

You rather sternly reply "Christopher - since we've been together you've banged on and on and fucking on about seeing me get gangbanged by 5 dirty hard cocks! So love - this is a chance to see me get absolutely ruined and as such it's your choice not mine! I'll willingly do it for you Christopher, but it's got to be your decision???"

I nod with approval and you waste no time - within seconds you've got 4 new dirty hard cocks in your face. You hold one in each hand with those sexy red painted nails - wanking them and take turns licking and sucking the other 2.

I'm now watching in absolute disbelief. My gorgeous slutty GF is having the time of her life and I'm ready to burst watching her and I've told her it's ok! It seems so wrong but at the same time it's such a turn on watching you.

You love that fact that I'm watching you be a total slut with 4 cocks, you like it that I've got my dirty hard cock in my hand wanking as I watch you being a total cock whore.

You swap and rotate taking turns licking sucking and wanking these 4 dirty hard cocks until they've all had a fair share. The 4 cocks are glistening with your saliva.

You tell me to lie on the floor and as I do you climb on me and straddle my cock and you wince as it hits your cervix. As you move up and down you feel two cocks in your face, one at each side. You move from side to side sucking each one in turn. The other two guys are stood to each side of you waiting their turn but you've got their cocks in each hand. I'm looking up at you riding me while sucking and wanking 4 dirty hard cocks. You turn your head as far around as far you can and the 3rd guy puts his cock in your cock sucking mouth and you swallow him deeply, swiftly followed by guy 4 on the other side of you. Each different cock you suck is replaced in your in hand by the one you've just sucked. No one is left unattended from the attention you're giving to these 4 total strangers.

Your pierced pussy is dripping now. I look up at you with a cock in each hand and one in your throat. You're eagerly sucking and taking turns on these three cocks. It's almost as if you have done this on purpose as you remember I mentioned ages ago wanting to look up at you devouring lots of dirty hard cocks while you're riding me.

You ask the 4th guy who is now merely spectating if he wants to fuck your slutty arse. Without hesitation he lowers himself to his knees and slowly slides his big hard cock up your arse. I can feel it through your vaginal wall rubbing against me as we fuck both your slutty holes in time with each other. You're so turned on you instantly cum on my cock as he gets balls deep into your willing arse.

At this point you say "I want all 4 of your dirty hard cocks to fuck my slutty arse. I want each of you to feed me your dirty hard cock straight out of my arse so I can taste and suck my own arse juices off each of you - Christopher make sure you get a good view of this - as this is all for you - after they're done you'll be the last cock that fucks my arse tonight"

Sure enough you take each cock deep in your arse in turn and are DP'd for the next 20 minutes. Each dirty hard cock rubs through your vaginal wall against my cock as we all fuck you in pairs together. It's filthy! You then deep throat each dirty hard cock right out of your arse like you said you always promised me you would. It looks so filthy as I'm looking up at you from below. Those cocks are really throating you and I fucking love watching it. I feel you cum on my cock over and over as me and these 4 strangers are fucking both your slutty holes at once. You're airtight time after time as these guys are giving you a good throating while you're being DP'd. I love seeing you so ruined. I almost cum several times and I have to constantly stop and reset as you're being so filthy for me. You get more turned on with each reset - as you know you're turning me on so much. You say to each of these guys as they take their dirty hard cocks out of your arse "feed me my slutty arse juices I want to taste myself off your cocks". You know this drives me wild. You're sucking hard to taste those dirty arse juices off those filthy hard cocks. You're covered in saliva and I've been lay under you watching it all right in front of my disbelieving eyes. My only regret is that we're not filming you!

You climb off me and get on your knees for my cock in your arse. As I slide into your very well fucked and gaped arse and I fuck you hard and deep - you're sucking off and wanking the four cocks in turn stood in front of you. One of the guys says to you "work those cocks bitch" you reply "throat me deep while I'm getting my slutty arse fucked" to which the guy grabs the back of your head and holds his cock deep in your throat until he releases you - gasping for breath and eyes streaming you just say "do that again, I want all four of you to throat me!" Each of the four guys repeat this as I'm fucking you hard and deep up your arse.

You ask me to get your phone out of your bag. You tell me that you want me to film these 4 strangers as they cum over your face and outstretched tongue. You know I want that on film for us to watch together to revisit how much of a filthy dirty slutty GF you are for me. You also want it captured as you told me you want to let a few select friends of mine see you at your slutty best. That sentence alone almost makes me cum - filthy!

As I hold your phone filming you while I'm shaking with excitement - One by one they wank off and streams of hot thick sticky cum covers your tongue and face. You eagerly swallow what goes into the back of your throat and the rest just sits on your sexy face and drops off your tongue on to your partly exposed breasts. You suck each cock clean while I watch and film you and you tell me exactly what you're doing "I'm sucking these dirty hard cocks for you baby - sucking my arse juices off all four of these cocks - making sure I get covered in hot thick sticky cum for you just like I always promised you I would. I hope you think I'm a dirty and slutty enough of a girlfriend for you baby?"

I reply "baby I'm so impressed and turned on I'm virtually speechless - you are fucking amazing!"

You then say - "Hand the camera to one of these men" as I do you say to him "get nice and close to my face - he's going to mop up all this filthy cum off my face with his dirty cock and feed it to me. Then he's going to cum on my face and I want it all on film!"

"Christopher - clean my face with your cock and feed me all this dirty cum into the back of my throat. I want to swallow it all off your dirty hard cock!"

And that's exactly what I do. My cock is rubbed all over your filthy cum sodden face and is covered in the cum of 4 men as I push it into your slutty cock sucking throat. You suck it all off me and swallow it down. You stick your tongue out and tell me to cum on your face. I can't stop myself and I burst all over that gorgeous face of yours. Again I feed you my cum off your face with my cock and then you suck me clean. I put my fingers in your mouth to suck the remaining cum off them too - again you eat it off my fingers like a dirty cumslut.

A round of applause off the participants takes place and the guy that asked if he could join in says "Your Mrs is a filthy bitch mate"

You promptly reply "you've seen nothing get Christopher I'm just getting started on this slutty journey with you 🔥👿"

There is a shudder and power kicks back into play. Lights are restored and we start to move up again. You'd think it was planned the way the timings all work out so well? You put your knickers and spanks back on hurriedly. The lift stops before our floor and the 4 strangers step out of the lift saying goodbye and thanking you for giving them such a filthy time.

We arrive at our floor. I escort you from the lift to our room. The obvious remnants of 5 different samples of cum are still on your sexy face. Holding hands as we walk to our room. I say to you "You've still got a lot of cum on your face baby?" You reply "so what if I have - it turns you on so it turns me on being like this in public for you. I don't care who sees us".

We get in and shower and we have vanilla time and I shake and shudder as I pump my second orgasm of the night deep into your pierced pussy. We fall asleep holding each other close and tight after our filthiest and wildest night yet.

In the morning you tell me your going down for coffee for us. On your return you hand me a DVD with a hand written label on it. It just says "Your Filthy Lift Slut" in your handwriting. You wink at me and hand me my coffee and kiss my lips. Happy birthday baby I hope you liked your surprise? I Pierced Pussy Promised you I'd do this for you when we fucked on our first FR night - for the record, I don't make Pierced Pussy Promises to you that I won't fulfil. I love you so very much Christopher. I love you too Andrea. Thank you for my birthday surprise I really loved it Xxx

CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers