Andrea Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that joyful thought, she dived right in and took a long hard flat tongued lick all the way from Mel's perineum to the top of her mound. Mel's back arched dramatically at the sudden intense pleasure that sent shivers racing up and down her spine. Remembering all the talk she'd taken part in or overheard, and following her own instincts as well, Andrea Dove right back in, hooked Mel's thighs up over her shoulders and began tracing Mel's folds and crevices until she tasted her sister's sweet juices. They were slightly tangier than her own. A little sweeter and a little muskier. All the girl talk had been right. Every woman seemed to have her own distinctive taste. She'd tasted her own and enjoyed it immensely. Mel's though was definitely her favorite so far. Especially when it was scented with Mel's private perfume formula.

Mel's orgasm came out of the blue. Andrea hadn't realized how distracted she'd gotten comparing tastes. She wasn't about to let her sister off now though. She quickly and gently speared two fingers deep inside Mel's cunt and stroked the inner wall just behind her clit to find her G-spot. Once she found the slightly rough spongy spot, she immediately began stroking it in rapid come-hither gestures as she gently suckled on the swollen clit poking out from beneath its hood. Like her nipples, Mel's clit was a lot bigger than Andrea's own. It was also apparently a lot more sensitive. As soon as she started sucking on it, Mel went rigid, her legs straightening and her back arching so fiercely her ass wasn't even resting on the bench anymore. She was suspended between where her shoulders rested against the wall and the backs of her thighs atop Andrea's shoulders, which left Andrea supporting her entire weight. She was glad they spent so much time in the gym and could tell that if Mel could breathe right now, she would be screaming her head off as she came. Probably exactly like she'd been doing earlier when Mel had been rocking her entire world.

The fact Mel wasn't screaming was the only thing that saved them from getting caught. She and Mel both heard their mother's car door close in the garage. They'd both missed the sound of the garage door opening and closing. Andrea quickly straightened up and helped ease Mel back onto the bench where she panted excitedly. "Oh shit! That was fucking close!" Mel moaned as she shuddered from an ecstatic aftershock, "Oh God, that was just rough enough to be perfect! You have no idea how much I love having my clit sucked on like that! Probably more than most guys like getting their dicks sucked, and we both know all about that, don't we. They all talk about it enough, especially in high school!"

Andrea could only nod to that. "I guess we better hurry up and get the hell out of here and dressed. We can tell Mom we both needed to shave our legs. That's why we both took so long. She knows I needed razors, so she won't be surprised."

They suited actions to words. Since both had chosen quick and simple garments, other than Mel's bra anyway, they were dressed in a matter of minutes. Andrea had chosen a purple Jean waisted pleated cotton skirt that just reached her knees with the matching strapless denim halter bra that showed her boobs off to best effect. Both matched her hair color perfectly and set off her bright blue eyes. She elected to skip her panties in favor of enjoying her new hairlessness as much as she could get away with.

Mel had chosen identical items in her own favorite crimson red. Her halter bra though had been custom made to accommodate her most impressive assets. She too was pantiless at Andrea's urging.

When their mother came up to see what was going on, she found them with Andrea standing behind Mel as she braided her hair into her usual long complicated square braid down her back. The older woman looked at them nonplussed. "What's taking so long?" It's nearly four O'clock.

Andrea glanced up from what she was doing to answer her. "We both needed to shave and we were out of razors. The only one we had left was already dull... you can guess the rest." Then getting daring, she went on. "I'm gonna have to learn how to use a straight razor and get one of those ones you sell in the store. Then all I have to worry about running out of is shaving gel."

"Nope." Mel laughed, "you can still use soap, or body wash or shampoo. I saw Becca do that one time."

Karen shuddered. Isn't she the one who shaved everything? I couldn't imagine shaving myself down there with a straight razor! No thank you!"

She'd accidentally walked in on Becca and Mel changing to go swimming in the pool one day and seen everything. Mel hadn't yet been shaved at that time. Instead of being shocked at her intrusion, the two girls had smilingly invited her to join them in the pool. Perplexed at their nonchalance, she'd accepted and hurried out to get changed herself.

"Anyway," Karen continued, "I thought I saw Molly and Janna walking this way from the other direction. Otherwise, I would've given them a ride. They were about two blocks away from the house when I saw them, so they're probably almost here. Do you have any idea who all's going to make it?"

"Well, I know for sure Tommy's gonna be here." Andrea replied first, "Joey and Trisha and Katie all said they were coming. I didn't invite Troy. He's starting to give me the creeps! And I think Paula and Joy are coming. That's all the ones I'm sure about.

"Tanrae and Noelle are definitely coming for sure." Mel added, "and I think Mike said he was going to come in with Tommy. I might have a special guest coming, but I'm not sure if she's gonna make it or not."

Only three guys and ten girls, or maybe eleven so far?" Karen laughed, "What kind of party planners are you anyway? Dancing might get a little awkward you know. At least there's noone your father and I will have to worry about so far. I still don't know how we let you two talk us into abandoning our house to the lot of you kids for two whole nights."

"As I recall, you guys talked yourselves into it so Dad wouldn't have to waste that hotel voucher for the Honeymoon Suite?" Mel laughed, "You know you two wanted a chance to use that before it expired anyway. Now just be careful Mom, unless you wanna surprise us with maybe a little brother? I know you're not taking your pills anymore. And I've seen the way you stare after Chris's little boy whenever he's around! I know I certainly wouldn't object. And she's nearly ten years older than you, so you can't say you're out of danger yet." By the startled look that elicited, it was clear their mother hadn't even considered that possibility.

Any further thoughts were dispelled by the expected knock at the front door. Since Mel was now fully dressed and her hair done, she ran down to answer the door. Their mother followed her down and headed for the kitchen to start getting the party platters ready.

A minute later, Andrea heard Molly and Janna sounding more than a little nervous after what had happened between Molly and Andrea. Everybody knew she and Mel discussed everything, so there was no possible way Mel didn't know that situation. She apparently did a good job of reassuring them both though, since in a matter of moments the three girls were chattering happily below.

Andrea set about blow-drying and brushing out her bobbed flaming purple hair. She was just reaching the bottom of the stairs when the doorbell rang. She never could figure out why Molly always refused to use a doorbell. She probably ought to ask her that one of these days.

Mel reached the door first, so Andrea went to greet Molly and Janna. Molly kissed her happily, but Janna looked guilty. When Andrea kissed her full on the mouth too, she brightened immediately. "I'm sorry about what happened with Molly Andrea. I thought you two had some kind of agreement between you. I didn't find out until last night what really happened, and I bitched her out good for it too."

"Oh god," Molly agreed, "She did too. She read me the riot act from cover to cover! I'm really sorry too Baby. That was a stupid bitchy thing for me to do. Do you think we can work things out?"

"Hey Babe, there's nothing to work out." Andrea reassured with a giggle, "If the two of you are back together now, maybe we can all share! Just not at your house okay Molly? I don't want your Mom's holy roller shit rolling over me."

Both Molly and Janna laughed uproariously over that and all three girls caught each other up in an embrace. Andrea kissed Janna first, then Janna turned to kiss Molly, and Molly finally turned and gave Andrea the most passionate kiss she'd ever given her. When it broke, Molly was panting excitedly and Andrea wasn't much better.

At that moment, Mel came in leading Tanrae and Noelle, two more of her friends from college. Mel sacheted up behind Molly and Kissed her on the back of her neck, whispering loudly, "Honey, you smell really good." They could all smell Molly's feminine musk. One of the things Andrea liked so much about her now friend was how easy it was to get her panties soaking, and how delicious she smelled once you did. That divine scent along with the White Shoulders perfume she always wore made her scent absolutely scrumptious! It made her want to try and dive on Molly right there now she could, had her out of her parents' house and here among friends. Molly wasn't ready for this and she was going to be in for a really big surprise the first moment things looked right for it. Andrea had decided she wasn't going to wait to be a bad girl anymore. This was going to be her coming out party.

"Ooh, looks like it's group hug time!" Mel announced as if having read Andrea's mind. She suited words to actions by squeezing herself in between Molly and Janna, wrapping her arms around both and quite obviously hiking up Molly's skirt on the side away from the kitchen so Karen couldn't see what she was doing if she came out.

Molly jumped a little at the playful goose Mel delivered her thinly panty clad ass, then pushed herself deeper into the hug turning to kiss Mel in surprised gratitude.

"Group hug my ass!" the twenty year old Noelle chuckled into the group as she joined it, "More like group grope!" She worked her way in behind Andrea, pressing her nicely pillowy breasts into her back while wrapping an arm each around Molly and Janna. The twenty one year old Tanrae positioned herself behind Janna and Mel and repeated Mel's performance with Janna who groaned in audible ecstasy. "Oh god, please don't stop doing that?"

"Ooooh," Tanrae taunted in a hoarse whisper that reminded most people of Melissa Etheridge, "Somebody's not wearing any panties! And she has a really divine ass!" then she leaned closer to Janna and whispered in her ear, "I'm not wearing any panties either."

Andrea laughed out loud, "I don't think any of us is!"

"Molly is." Mel revealed, "I say whoever gets them off her first gets to eat her pussy first!"

Molly spun around in her arms to face Mel directly. "Mel, are you... like me... or like Andrea? Are you gay?" the questioning in her voice was almost heartbreaking. Apparently, she'd had a crush on Mel for years.

Her entire body was shivering and with her ass pressed into Andrea's crotch, Andrea could feel every single one of those shivers. She began hiking up Molly's skirt exactly the way she knew Mel had earlier. It was shorter than Andrea had thought, and it was as lightweight as Andrea's too. Its hem came up without trouble and she found herself caressing the other girl's ass through what she knew Molly considered her sexiest pair of teeny tiny little French cut panties. Andrea had to agree, they were extremely sexy.

As she continued to massage Molly's ass, she leaned forward and kissed her on the back of her neck in the exact same spot Mel had kissed just moments ago, then whispered into her ear just loud enough for Mel to hear too, which of course meant they all could hear. "She's like me Babe, a free spirit." As she was speaking, she'd been struck by inspiration and lowered her other arm and was easing Molly's panties down over her hips. She knew she was safe because she could clearly hear Karen in the kitchen organizing the snack trays and drinks.

Molly stuttered a moment. Then, feeling what Andrea was doing to her, froze and blurted out, "I knew it! You and Mel really are..." she stuttered to a stop as she tried to turn to confront Andrea and found her thighs being bound up by her panties.

Then Andrea was dropping to her knees in front of her right in the middle of the crowd and pushing her panties the rest of the way down to her ankles as she sank. It was all Molly could do to stand staring down at the top of Andrea's head as she coaxed her to lift first one foot so she could slip it out of her panties, then the other!

Then Andrea's eyes turned up to meet hers and apparently, Molly couldn't make herself look away if she'd wanted to. She was already dripping wet and Andrea was down there and... She couldn't believe what she was seeing and feeling! Meeting her eyes squarely and brazenly, Andrea deliberately lifted the front hem of her skirt and took a long lick up her slit and all the way over her bald mound, making extra sure to roughly drag her tongue across Molly's supremely sensitive fully erect clit. The gasp Molly let go was millimeters from a full orgasm and she couldn't help grabbing double handfuls of Andrea's bobbed hair and pulling her back in to finish the job.

Realizing what she'd done to Molly and why she'd reacted the way she had, Andrea immediately took the girl's swollen clit between her lips and began to gently suck on it as she lashed it with her tongue. Molly came, shuddering with a deep but nearly silent groan as her knees gave way completely. If Mel hadn't been cupping both her breasts and caught her by them as she started to slide out of her grasp, she would've collapsed on top of Andrea.

"I can't believe you just did that right out here in front of God and everybody!" Tanrae giggled quietly.

As it was though, Mel did catch her and Andrea popped back up to kiss her full on the lips with a face dripping with her own juices. Molly met that kiss by opening her lips wide and sticking out her tongue to meet Andrea's lips and trace a circuit around them before their mouths sealed together in passion. As Andrea kissed her, she also brought up the panties she'd stolen and used their pretty pink lace trimmed soft combed cotton to wipe up the evidence of her adventures from where it had been smeared across her cheeks and chin. She'd also done it to show off what she considered her first conquest of the evening, a challenge met.

The panties not only smelled of Molly, but of her perfume too. Apparently, she'd sprayed them right across her crotch before she'd left home. The combined smell was intoxicating, and Noelle and Janna both leaned in to enjoy it with Andrea.

Once she'd eliminated the mess, Andrea carefully rolled Molly's now nearly sopping panties into a neat package and stuffed them into her skirt pocket. She was glad she'd decided to wear this skirt instead of the mini she'd originally been planning on. At least this one had pockets just like a pair of jeans, since that was the design chosen for the upper parts of the skirt around her hips.

The group hug was breaking up as Andrea backed away to give Molly a chance to pull herself together. As she did, she found herself pressing her ass into Noelle who was now leaning against the living room wall. Noelle was a couple of inches taller than Andrea but an inch shorter than Mel. She was wearing a practically painted on black lycra tube dress that very nicely emphasized her every curve and now her tightly erect pinky fingertip sized nipples and the small mounds of her puffy areolas poking through her obviously thin and unpadded bra atop her pillowy d-cups.

She met Andrea's eyes with a challenge in them as the other girl turned to face her. "I'm still wearing my panties. Are you gonna take them off me too? And if you do, are you gonna eat my pussy too? Cause if you are, you're gonna have to peel off this dress and bra and suck my titties too. Is this birthday girl gonna eat all this birthday pie?"

The mischievous challenge never left her eyes or her voice, and the only thing that stopped Andrea repeating her previous performance with interest was the doorbell ringing and Karen hurrying out of the kitchen to answer it.

Tommy came in first, followed a minute later as Karen waited by Mike who announced, "Joy and Paula are right outside. I'll wait for them Misses miller if you have other stuff to do."

Karen kissed the twenty one year old on the cheek, bringing on a broad dopey smile. Karen was still the acknowledged absolute hottest MILF within at least a square mile and everybody knew it! She definitely wasn't averse to spreading her magic around generously to everyone, especially all the boys and young men she met. She was practically famous for it in this neighborhood, though she was definitely respected enough not to have earned even a hint of a reputation for sluttiness.

Needless to say, she never even had to ask for help doing anything around the house. Any one of the local males and a lot of the females would gladly drop everything to lend a hand. Of course, it didn't hurt that She and her family were well known locally to be willing to do the same for just about anybody, and had. She gave him another grateful squeeze and moved back into the kitchen.

Tommy gave Mike that "you lucky S O B look as he moved into the living room to be greeted by the already present girls. As he did, he added his gift to the pile already accumulating on one of the end tables. Andrea eyed that present greedily. She knew very well that Tommy had a distinct talent for crafting handmade jewelry that really made people stop and take a second look. That box was exactly the right size to be any number of his fabulous creations!

Turning back to her conversation with Noelle, she commented in a low whisper, "Let's just wait and see about all that. I will definitely be stealing your bra and panties at least, and I will definitely be eating that birthday pie sometime tonight! Tanrae isn't going to have a problem with that is she?"

Noelle responded with a Cheshire cat grin. "Not if you share!" She swatted Andrea on the ass and waved her at Tommy and Mike. "Go say hi to your boy toys! We'll catch up later."

Feeling extremely sexy all of a sudden, Andrea did as she was told and seductively swayed her way across the living room to Tommy. He stared at her with his jaw hanging open as she approached. His arms were already coming up to wrap around her when she reached him. She surprised him more than she did anybody else when she wrapped her arms around his neck and French kissed him in the way she knew had set the last guy she'd done this to drooling after her for weeks. He lifted her off her feet and she could feel him stiffening against her belly the moment she pressed herself into him. She'd never even considered doing this to him before, so she was surprised at the size of what she felt pressing into her. Very pleasantly surprised! She ground herself into him for good measure before she ended their kiss.

It actually took Tommy a moment to realize their kiss was over, and he looked deeply disappointed as he set her back down. She smiled up into his eyes. She'd been distracted by other concerns before, but now she was feeling the shape of his hard construction worker's body beneath his clothes! Now why hadn't she realized he was that tall? If she didn't know for a fact he was in love with Sheri Johnson and that Sheri returned the feeling in spades, she might've considered going after him herself. She knew she was extremely horny. She could practically hear that cock calling to her, and she with absolutely no experience! This was going to be a really great night!