Andrea Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanrae was staring back and forth at Andrea and Terry as unable to take her eyes off them when Terry spoke out of the blue. When are the two of you getting married? I know you're not yet, but you should be."

Noelle and Tanrae's eyes met and Noelle smiled. We will when you to are!"

Terry wiped the smug smile off Noelle's face with the simple statement, "Good, we'll all get married on the same day. You and Tanrae, me and Andrea and Mel and Mona!" Tanrae and Noelle's jaws both dropped at that pronouncement. It was as if God himself had spoken. The dead silence was exactly the same. The two women took one another's hands and made their way to Tanrae's car, climbed in and stared back as they pulled out of the driveway without saying another word.

Terry shook her head as they vanished down the street. "I probably shouldn't have said that. I know it's going to happen, but people never like it when I do that. I know those two are going to be our best friends once we're all married though, and none of us is going to want to do anything without the others, even Esmay. I don't know how I know it, but I do." She looked down into Andrea's eyes and leaned down to kiss her again. Andrea was immediately lost in that kiss and didn't care if she ever found herself again.

They were both starting to feel the cold despite the heat their bodies were generating when Tommy Ronald and Katie came out the front door. Ronald was leading the way talking a mile a minute as Katie followed, wrapped in Tommy's arm as if she were his girlfriend and not Sheri. That illusion only lasted moments though as he let her go to take Andrea in his arms. "Happy birthday Sis! I hope now you're of age I'll be seeing more of you around. Oh, and Sheri says to tell you she'll be back a couple of days early and she wants to meet you Terry. She also says she'll have your present with her when she gets here too Andrea. Don't ask me what it is though. I don't have a clue! You know Sheri too, it'll be the last thing anyone expects.

Andrea knew that very well. She'd gone Christmas shopping with Sheri last year and the two of them'd had an absolute blast going to the most unusual places looking for the oddest gifts they could think of. All of them had been hits too. She was looking forward to doing it again this year, especially now she had someone so special to be shopping for! Actually, two of them!

The moment Tommy let her go, Ronald was taking her in his arms from behind and wrapping her up tight. It felt surprisingly good and she just let herself relax into it. She couldn't even make herself object when he was kissing the side of her neck in a way obviously meant to turn her on. The man was nothing if not persistent! Still, she did rather like the attention too, even if there was no future in it. "Happy birthday Andrea." He crooned in her ear.

She let her head rest on his shoulder behind her. "Thanks Ronald. For the locket, and for the bra and panties. I promise I'll invite you along when I wear them out clubbing. I'll send you some pictures of me in them too for your personal collection. I know every guy has his personal collection of hot chick pics.

"Oh, me too I hope." Katie interrupted grinning.

"of course!" Andrea laughed, "Your coat is going to be my signature piece from now on! Unless its just too hot, I'll be wearing it every time I go out. It should make me pretty easy to spot so it'll be easy to find one another. And of course I'm gonna send you pictures!" She took Katie in her arms as the woman stepped up in front of her and kissed her.

The soft way Katie returned her kiss surprised Andrea to her toes. This wasn't a hungry passionate thing, it was soft and warm and loving. The kind of kiss you gave someone you really loved, someone you considered a true and good friend. before tonight, she hadn't realized how many dear friends she actually had! "I love you too Katie." She mumbled into the other woman's ear hugging her fiercely. Katie hugged her back just as fiercely before letting her go with a smile. Then she and Ronald were following Tommy to his car so he could take them home. Once they'd disappeared from sight, Andrea and Terry made their ways back inside to warm up.

They found Mel leading the party putting together the bedding in the center of the living room. They'd snapped together the dozen canvas covered vinyl air mattresses to make up one large cushioned spot and several blankets had been spread over this. Andrea couldn't remember how her family had become the caretakers of this large floating collection, but she knew they'd been the center of several family reunion slash lake vacations almost as far back as she could remember. Not that it mattered anyway. They had them now when they needed them and that was what was important.

She was disappointed to see Molly and Janna now dressed as well. She'd thought they would stay the night too. "Where're you guys going? I thought you'd both be staying with us tonight." Her disappointment was plain in her voice.

"That was the plan." Molly agreed, "But Janna and I realized we've never had a chance to spend a night alone together and we've waited long enough."

Andrea had to nod, it made sense. "Oh, I didn't think about that. I guess your Mom really did cramp your style didn't she. You guys do need your chance to be alone for a change. I love you Molly, and thanks for my swimsuit and my new little friend. I'll put it to good use I promise!" she took Molly in her arms an kissed her the way she knew Molly'd wanted her to kiss her the whole time they'd been together. Molly's happy sigh told her this was the right time to have done that too.

Then she was taking Janna into her arms. Janna initiated the kiss this time and it was a friendly, warm affair that left her feeling happily warm and fuzzy. "Thank you too Janna. I love you too. I don't know where this idea just came from, but we should all go to Florida for Spring Break this year so I can show off you guys' presents! What do ya think of three or four days on Panama City Beach this spring? A whole bunch of us?"

"That sounds bad-ass!" Joey exclaimed, "I've got family out there. In Florida I mean. I know they have a big old vacation house around there somewhere. I wonder if they'd let us use it? I guess I could ask. All they can do is say no."

"Oh count us in!" Janna said confidently, "I've wanted to go to Panama City for spring break ever since I was old enough to know what that was! I wanna go at least once before I'm too old to enjoy it!"

Me too." Trisha agreed, "If we start now, we should have plenty of time to save up the money for the trip too. We should start spreading the word now."

"We already have." Andrea told her smiling, "Look around! Didn't you hear the place go silent when we started talking about this?"

"Ooh, this is gonna beh fun!" Mona sighed happily, "Ah'm gonna love showin y'all 'round! Ah did Spreng break theyeh evereh cuppla yeyuhs when Ah was in haah school. Ah'm uh suhthenn gul! Ah guess it was a kaanda tradition fo us. Weh'd do Mardi-Gras evereh yeyeh, then weh'd go ta Houston oh Panama citeh oh Miameh fo Spreng Break. Then it was foeth of Julah on the Mississip. Ah know mah weh around theyeh. Ah got famileh all ova the place too."

"I definitely like the sound of it." Mel added, "We've talked about doing that a bunch of times. It's about time we did more than just talk about it."

"I think it would be fun to form up a kind of Gypsie caravan and make a week-long road trip out of it." Andrea suggested.

"Yeah, with your SUV and Joey's Town Car and Mel's Mustang, we'll be the classiest Gypsie caravan on the road!" Trisha laughed, "We'll be the classic car caravan!"

"Ha!" Joey laughed, "With the way that Blazer sounded and with Mel's mustang, you might as well call it the muscle car caravan! Every Highway Patrolman along the route is going to be watching us like hawks and reporting ahead to his buddies! We so much as breathe wrong and we'll be up to our eyebrows in tickets! And you know what, it still sounds like a blast!"

"With Guhls laak us along, well beh getting Police escoates all along the weh." Mona laughed, "And ya know eht too. And Ah love laidehs in unifoam! Mah sista's a cop in New Olans, she'h's whaait an so's mah cousin, sheh's black! Theh wanna beh paatnahs, but it ain't allowed cuz theyeh famileh."

Mel looked thoughtful a moment before she spoke. "Maybe we should go through New Orleans on our way? I think that'd be a hell of a lot of fun! I just wish we could go down there for Mardi-Gras too."

Mona smiled happily. "Whah not? Ten is the easiest weh. That weh ya can avohd all the mountains. Ah also know all the best places tuh stop fo the naaght an all the best places tuh eat. Espeshilleh if ya laak suhthenn creole cookin! An who sez weh can't do Mardi-Gras? That's home, Ah live theyeh! Theyeh won't be aneh woriin about weh tuh stay! Weh'll all stay at mah house in the quowtah! Momma and Papa'll love the cump'neh."

Andrea was smiling like the cat who'd gotten the cream. "I'm liking the sound of all that! Looks like we're having ourselves a banner year Ladies!" Looking over at Esmay she was happy to see her grinning excitedly too. There was no doubt she was in. She glanced over at Melany and Jen, "Are you guys coming? We'd love to have you both along! You can't say no."

"Okay, you talked us into it!" Melany laughed.

"Yeah, you had me at spring break!" Jen agreed grinning, "And Mardi-Gras with a local? Duh!"

After that they all settled down to finish their sleep preparations. Spreading blankets and scattering pillows turned into a short pillow fight that had them all laughing maniacally before they ran down and collapsed one by one onto their bedding. Andrea found herself spooned behind by Terry and face to face with Mona who was spooned behind by Mel. This close, there was absolutely no missing the woman's stunning beauty and perfect body. She leaned forward and kissed her tenderly.

Mona returned that kiss and her hand came up to join Terry's in caressing her breasts, before sliding down her belly to begin sensually tracing her already sopping folds. Andrea followed Mona's lead, not even having to think about it. Mona was as dripping wet as she herself was and in the close quarters reaching everything wasn't an issue. Both women groaned their approval as their relative blood pressures rose dramatically.

Feeling what was happening between Andrea and Mona, Terry began to pull Andrea's shoulder over to lay her on her back between them. She scooted back into Esmay who inched back to give her the needed room and kissed her spine in a particularly pleasant spot. Andrea did as Terry wished, rolling onto her back and pulling Mona over to continue their kiss. Then she turned her left thigh out and pushed it between Mona's to give her hand easier access to the other woman's treasures. Mona cooperated by opening her thighs and turning up her own left knee to leave herself wide open.

Andrea was just getting into her exploration of Mona's pussy when she heard Trisha's voice, "Oh my god, that looks so good! I can't say no to that." Then she was crawling in between Andrea's thighs, kissing her way up Andrea's legs the way Andrea had when she'd been dancing on the table. "Oh God please come and fuck me Joey! While I eat Andrea out like I promised to earlier. You know Andrea, I've been waiting for a chance to do this to you all night?"

Her tongue joined Mona's fingers in tracing Andrea's most sensitive spots first, then she was gently suckling on Andrea's clit. Her tongue just tickling its tip while her lips gently built the suction. Andrea's hips bucked upward, seeking more stimulation and Trisha provided it, sucking harder and rolling her tongue's tip around her clit and over her inner lips in a way that had her panting ecstatically and her hips rolling uncontrollably.

Andrea turned to Mona and begged, "Please Mona, come up here and let me suckle on your tits? I don't wanna scream like I did earlier. I wanna taste your gorgeous nipples and I wanna make you cum with me."

Mona couldn't have said no to that if she'd wanted to. But with Melissa encouraging her from behind, she was more than ready to do anything these sisters asked of her. Still lying on her right side, she slid herself upward to accommodate the younger of these two angels, as the older took her ass in both hands and began the most sensual massage she could imagine as she too began to shift her position. Looking down the length of her body, she watched as Joey did as his little lover had asked and positioned himself on his knees behind her with her tiny ass pointing up into the air, and it was a beautiful tiny little ass too! She was definitely going to have to sample that little vixen!

She was so glad Becca had brought Melissa in to watch her dance that night! Whatever had possessed that woman to vanish like that? She was a fool to have left Melissa alone and lonely like that. It had nearly crushed her and it had been all Mona could do to keep her from falling apart. Somehow in all that, she'd managed to fall in love with Melissa herself and that had led directly to where she was now. It was strange how life worked sometimes.

Her thoughts were interrupted, no annihilated by the blinding flashes of light and ecstasy that drove themselves through her mind at that instant as Melissa's tongue flickered atop her clit just as it was emerging from under its hood. That was a trick Melissa had picked up instantly the first time she'd accidentally made it happen, and now it was one of her favorite tactics to use against her when she wasn't paying attention like now. That orgasm nearly caused her to black out entirely!

Then Melissa was tracing her tongue all over Mona's pussy, finding all her most sensitive places and stimulating them in just the right ways to make her remember how much she feared and loved God! Making it worse, Andrea's attention to her nipples was showing subtlety and cunning just as great! That girl Paula had been right! These two sisters were dangerous! Her heart was never going to recover from this and she didn't want it to!

Apparently, Mel was almost as caught by surprise as Andrea was when Mona's shuddering orgasm collapsed into unconsciousness. All of a sudden, the gorgeous woman was just limp as a fine soft ragdoll and she rolled onto her back! Mel's eyes met hers across their lover's body and they couldn't help smiling at one another, then Mel was crawling up between them to kiss her sister and hold her lover.

Andrea was grateful for Mel's move. Her throat was still nearly ragged from her screaming while Toby and Trebbor had been fucking her and she didn't want to irritate it any more. Mel's kiss was as wonderful as all their others had been too. The only person she liked kissing more was Terry. There was no way this could be wrong! She suddenly realized Terry's hands had disappeared from her body and that she could hear her soulmate's ecstatic moans coming from beside her. She could also hear Esmay's and she had to smile. She'd hoped that would happen tonight! What was happening was stitching her new family together for her with bindings that couldn't break. Their interlaced loves would make them all stronger. She and Mel would achieve their dreams!

Opening her eyes for a moment, Andrea looked over and spotted Melany and Jen. They were kissing one another but not otherwise participating in what was happening. Both were watching avidly though. Andrea made sure to meet first Melany's eyes, then Jens, lifting her right hand from the back of Trisha's head to wave them over in invitation. Both women's eyes widened at that and they looked into one another's eyes. Apparently seeing agreement, they both nodded and got up.

Jen was definitely focused on her, so Andrea directed Melany toward her sister when they came within her reach. Mel caught on to what she was doing at about the same time and took Melany's hand to guide her down to sit on her face where she immediately set to work. Melany's spine immediately arched with her building ecstasy. Jen dropped to her knees near Andrea's pillow and leaned down to take Andrea's nipple in her mouth. She began suckling and nibbling in a way that complimented what Trisha was doing to her pussy and before she knew it, Andrea was completely unaware of anything else going on in the house. All she could do was stretch her neck out toward what she wanted between Jen's legs. Fortunately, Jen took that hint immediately and maneuvered herself into a position where she could continue to suck on Andrea's tits and let Andrea eat her pussy at the same time.

From where she was, Jen couldn't help witnessing Terry's cunnilingus technique as she ate Esmay in her half of that sixty-nine. She also couldn't help envying the Mexican girl! Terry was nothing if not passionate and dedicated to her lover's pleasure! On the other hand, what Andrea was doing to her was beyond reason and her eyesight was fading into bright flashes of color and light as her orgasm took her completely by surprise.

Andrea felt it when Jen began to build up to her orgasm almost instantly. She'd apparently been pretty wound up by what she and Melany had been doing together. As Jen's explosion began, Andrea sealed her lips around Jen's inner ones and began delving into her depths in earnest as she came. She drank in every spurt of Jen's juices and wrapped her arms over the other woman's thighs to hold her in place so she couldn't get up and leave her afterward. She caught and swallowed down every drop Jen released and continued gently licking and suckling tenderly on her lips as she came down from her orgasm's high. She felt Jen's lips leave her nipple as she stretched out atop her and began kissing down around her hips where Trisha still worked stolidly as Joey filled her cunt.

Apparently, this kind of sex was a regular thing for these two. Andrea couldn't imagine how Trisha could manage to maintain her concentration through at least three orgasms that she'd felt the tiny woman experience while she was eating her. And there was no way she could count her own at this point. All she knew was that Trisha knew exactly what she was doing and this was the most expert oral attention she'd ever received. Trisha plainly knew exactly when to let off without actually stopping, and when to start building her up again. She was desperately taking notes in her own head so she didn't forget anything! That would've been a sinful loss! How she was able to think this clearly despite what was happening to her body, she had no idea. But she was sure as hell glad she could! She didn't want to forget a single detail, ever!

Her head resting on Andrea's hip, Jen watched Trisha as she worked Andrea's pussy over. She was every bit as expert as Terry and Jen actually saw when one of Andrea's orgasms ended and the next began right on top of it. She was having multiples! She couldn't help it when her lips joined Trisha's on Andrea's pussy. Trisha's eyes met hers in a personal smile that welcomed her as if she were family and they were at a dinner table. She was even more surprised when Trisha Quickly kissed her as she transitioned from one place to another without letting Andrea's juices get away from her. Somehow, they were suddenly both sharing in that bounty and Jen suddenly felt Trisha's hands massaging her tits as they shared Andrea. She felt no qualms about returning the favor and was surprised to find them free of Joey's hands though they were still hot, as if he'd just let them go.

Mona found herself coming back to consciousness lying comfortably on her back with Melissa's warm body hard against her side. Melissa wasn't asleep though, she was making love to another woman and the sounds they were making were stirring Mona's blood again! She opened her eyes and looked down along her side to where the two other women were. What she saw was an inordinately fine round ass splitting around a densely furred gorgeously red pussy with Melissa's face half buried in that fine fur! It was the hottest thing she'd seen all night! She'd been entranced by Melany and Jen as soon as she'd seen them au natural. To her, a completely unshaven pussy was just as beautiful as one shaven or waxed bald! She'd envied Andrea when the girl had gone down on Jen those times and Melany that once when she'd been collecting panties.

123456...8