Andrea Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wake me up that way, the whole house is gonna hear me!" Andrea laughed as her orgasm faded, "just so you know. I won't be protesting at all either!"

Mel laughed out loud, "I wonder what Mom or Dad would do if they heard that and came in to find me eating Andrea's pussy with both of you in the bed at the same time?"

Andrea giggled, "we aughtta make sure that happens! I wonder if we could get them to join in? You all know we want it to happen anyway." She got enthusiastic nods from them all, even Terry. That made her happy. She hadn't been sure Terry wouldn't freak out a little as she said that. Fortunately, she didn't look like she was bothered in the least at the thought of an incestuous orgy with her parents involved.

Now dry, the four of them moved into Andrea's bedroom, pulled back the covers and climbed into the bed. Andrea and Mel were in the middle with their lovers to either side as Mel pulled the covers up into place.

When the alarm woke them up promptly at six am, Andrea found herself pillowing her head on Mel's right breast with Terry spooning her from behind, her arm thrown over her waist and her hand resting on her own right breast and pressed between her body and Mel's. She really didn't want to move at all. This was about as comfortable as she could imagine being. Mel's left hand came up off her hip to caress her scalp. In response, Andrea lifted her head and turned to take Mel's nipple into her mouth and suck.

Mel giggled, "You'd better stop that or Mom and Dad will catch us at it."

"I don't care." Andrea mumbled around her mouthful.

"I'll take that if Mel doesn't want it." Terry chuckled as she kissed the top of Andrea's head, "I don't think your parents will be surprised to find you playing with my boobs."

"Oh god, now you've done it Andrea." Mel commented as Mona's head came up and she seized Mel's other nipple between her lips, "That's Mona's favorite way to wake me up in the mornings. I'm hungry though, so both of you are going to have to let me go or I'm going to pee this bed when I cum in about thirty seconds. My boobs are really sensitive in the mornings. Especially when they're nice and warm from being used as pillows all night. I'm not kidding either, I really have to pee!"

Andrea mercifully released Mel's nipple and rolled quickly over to catch Terry's who moaned happily. "Oh yes darling, just like that! You can wake me up this way anytime you want to! Mine are really sensitive in the mornings too." Sliding her hand up and over Andrea's ribs from her back, she began teasing and tweaking Andrea's nipple in return.

Meanwhile, Mona rolled over and sat up to let Mel out of the bed and she hurried into the bathroom. She left the door open and in moments they could clearly hear the rushing and splashing liquid as she was relieving herself. Terry smiled over at Mona as she sat avidly watching as Andrea and Terry played with one another. When the sounds of Mel's urinating came to an end, Mona popped to her feet and followed Mel into the bath to take her turn while Mel started the shower.

Knowing her parents would hear the shower water running down the drain, Andrea knew they wouldn't bother coming to wake her and Mel. She was tempted to keep this up until Terry came, but she had to pee too and she was sure Terry did too. Reluctantly, she lifted her head to meet Terry's lips in a good morning kiss she wouldn't have traded for anything in the world. The two of them climbed out of the bed and waiting their turns for the bathroom, set the bed to rights and followed the other two.

When they arrived, it was an instant replay of last night, with Mel and Mona locked in the exact same passionate embrace under the water's fall. This time though, Andrea was the first under the water with the other two and Terry was the one closing the shower door. Andrea pressed her body tightly against Mel's back, reaching down between them to slide her hands all the way from the backs of Mel's thighs, up and over her ass and then around to cup her huge tits pressed between their bodies.

Mona and Mel broke their embrace as Mona turned and pulled Terry in under the fall. Her hands came up and wrapped firmly around Terry's breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers as she did. "I heard what you said about how sensitive your nipples were in the morning honey." Her cajun drawl was sensual and deeper than usual, "I hope you like this cuz it's gonna become a regular thing for us. I like to play with my women's titties." Then she was kissing Terry as passionately as she just had been Mel.

Terry couldn't help melting into that kiss and wasn't in the least surprised when she felt Andrea and Mel both join in their embrace and allowing them all to be under the fall. Instead of the noisy, time-consuming lovemaking that would normally have occurred with the way things were going this morning, their activities progressed into a fun mutual bathing ritual that had them all giggling and playing girlishly together. They shared plenty of sensual caresses and intimate touches, and even several passionate kisses between the four of them, but nothing more. The closeness was enough for each of them for the moment.

When the four of them appeared damp haired and naked in the kitchen together shortly afterward, Karen laughed, "Hey, that was too quick! The four of you get your asses back upstairs and fuck your brains out like good little girls!"

Andrea was laughing right along with her and happy to see Karen as naked as the rest of them and already throwing together a wonderful breakfast of scrambled eggs and ham. They could smell the freshly brewed coffee and the table was already set for six with full juice glasses. Andrea set about buttering the toast that was just popping up and adding it to the warming plate that would have it hot and ready when they were ready to eat it.

Jason emerged from his private office also naked and smiled happily. "Now this is nice! My little girls are all grown up and proud enough to show their Daddy how gorgeous they are by walking around the house naked! Life can't get any better than this!"

Mel surprised them all, though it probably shouldn't have considering their discussion earlier, as she turned and pulled her father into a passionate kiss. "Oh yes it can Daddy! I guess you were just waiting for Andrea to come of age to show us how open you both are? I wish I'd had even a clue before today!"

Andrea giggled happily as she watched her sister take her father in her hand and caress his already rock-hard erection. "Yeah. So, are you two open enough to play with us too? Can we have our first family orgy anytime soon?"

Karen, having just finished the eggs, took them off the hot burner and set the pan aside so as not to overcook their main course. Then she turned and wrapped her arms around her youngest daughter from behind, cupping both her full C-cup breasts and said quite clearly over her shoulder so there would be absolutely no doubt, "We've only been waiting for our chance. We've seen and loved the way you and Mel grew up to love one another so much, and we couldn't miss the way you both looked at us too. Your incestuous orgy was a foregone conclusion from the first time we caught you drooling over our naked bodies as we sunbathed in the nude with your sister a couple of years ago. That was pretty hard to miss you know. And the way you've looked after your father all these years? Duh!" They all laughed knowingly at that.

The sexual innuendoes flew as they all took their places around the table and breakfast was served. Andrea couldn't help thinking it was a shame that all families couldn't share this kind of closeness and affection. A weekday breakfast together like this was completely unheard of in most households. The gratitude she felt for this almost had her in tears, but they were having too much fun together for tears.

When breakfast was done, Mel and Mona went back upstairs to get dressed for school since they shared an early morning class shortly. Andrea and Terry helped Karen as she cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. Jason had stuck around long enough to help clear the table before he too had gone up to get dressed for work. He would be leaving shortly after Mel and Mona. Cheryl's Intimates didn't open until nine, so Karen would probably leave around the same time Andrea and Terry did.

Andrea was thrilled as she watched Terry move up behind her mother and wrap her arms around her to cup her D-cup breasts, then lean down to place a kiss where her neck met her shoulder. "I can't believe how lucky we all are."

Karen's hands immediately came up to catch Terry's and hold them where they were as she moaned happily. "Oh, you have no idea how happy I am to know you agree with me on that. I couldn't help hope you'd be like this when I saw the way you made Andrea so happy Saturday night. I couldn't help hoping I would get to share you with her too. Oh God, that feels so good! Please don't stop doing that."

Andrea was even more thrilled as she watched her soulmate bring her mother off with just her hands playing with her tits! Noticing that their efforts in the kitchen were finished, she snagged the dish towel and handed it to Karen so she could dry her hands. That done, she took her mother's hands and led her and Terry into the living room where she pushed them back onto the sofa, Karen coming to rest with her ass on the front of the seat between Terry's thighs. She was leaning back against her as the taller woman continued pleasuring her breasts. Andrea dropped to her knees between Karen's thighs moaning happily, "I've wanted to do this forever!" She dove down and spread her tongue in a broad lick all the way from the bottom of Karen's pussy to the top of her mons, right over the thick white bush of her pubes.

Karen couldn't believe what was happening to her. Her daughter's lover was making love to her breasts while her own youngest daughter was eating her pussy like a porn star! She'd fantasized about this happening since that beautiful sunny day, but she'd never expected it to happen this soon, and definitely not with Andrea having such an accommodating lover! Her orgasm crushed her consciousness into oblivion.

Andrea quickly learned where she'd gotten her squirting orgasm genes from as her mother's cum filled her mouth. It was just as sweet and perfect as Mel's with a slightly earthier, nuttier but less tangy flavor, and she lapped it up greedily. She realized her mother was unconscious a couple of moments later when she realized she wasn't making any noise. Just like Andrea herself and to a lesser extent Mel, Karen was a screamer. She also apparently enjoyed the mind-blowing orgasm gene her daughters shared in spades as well. Andrea began gently tickling her mother's mons through her bush with the tip of her tongue.

Karen came awake giggling almost uncontrollably. Andrea was doing wonderful things to her bush and she couldn't help herself. She just let Andrea do what she was doing and let her emotions fly.

She realized how long they'd been at this when Mel, Mona and Jason came down the stairs together, smiling knowingly as she moaned her ecstasy to her daughter and Terry. "Now that'll leave me with beautiful things to think about at work today!" Jason laughed, "My wife and her daughter and my daughter's girlfriend all having sex in the middle of my living room before I head off to work? The only thing that'd be better than that is if we all had time to join in and make it a proper family orgy." He turned to Mel and Mona. "I think we're going to have to gather these three up and make sure that happens real soon."

Mel and Mona laughed their agreement as Jason leaned down over the sofa's back to kiss first Terry and then his wife, both of whom returned his kisses with interest. Andrea popped to her feet and leaned over both women to get hers as well, leaving Jason with the taste of his wife's cum as an additional treat. Mel and Mona repeated his performance and received the same response and reward, though Mona's taste of Karen was dramatically weakened by the time she got her turn. The three of them hurried out and a little mor than a minute later, the sound of the door rolling up and Mel's Mustang coming to life was clearly audible from the garage. Andrea dropped onto the sofa next to Karen and leaned over to kiss her soundly. "That was everything I hoped it would be. Like I said, I've wanted to do that forever. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me Mom."

Karen moaned her appreciation. Terry hadn't stopped playing with her breasts through it all and she was about to have another small orgasm because of it. "It was better than I could ever have hoped! Terry honey, you are absolutely the icing on this cake! Please don't stop, I'm about to cum again. After that, we have to stop though, or I'm not going to make it in to work this morning. You two won't make it in to school either."

Karen had her orgasm and the three of them sat together on the sofa for about fifteen minutes before she got up. "I definitely need a shower before work. I might run an intimates shop, but showing up to work smelling like girl sex probably isn't the image I want to project."

Both Andrea and Terry got up with her and kissed her passionately before letting her go and take care of herself. She couldn't help reliving that experience as she showered and shaved. Her shower and shave soon included a drawn-out masturbation session as well. Reliving those oh so intimate orgasms, she couldn't help herself. After all, two from her daughter's lover and one from her daughter eating her pussy? She was surprised she'd been able to leave them. This was going to be a wonderful day!

She was sitting in the corner of her identical shower on the exact same shaving bench she'd provided her daughters as she slowly slid her fingers up and down her dripping cleft. Her index and middle fingertips traced along the deep folds between her inner and outer lips, dividing around her clit and stretching its hood taught around it as she pulled her pussy tight, stretching the lips as she gripped her mons with the heel of her hand and squeezed. With her other hand, she pressed her fingers into the tight slot created and spread them to stretch her lips further until it hurt, then a little more until she thought she might tear herself. Then she released it and let everything snap back to where it belonged and enjoyed the rush of sensation as the blood flooded back into the abused flesh and set her nerve endings alight. When the sensation faded, she forced her entire fist inside her own pussy, having to contort herself to pull this off and began rhythmically squeezing her fist with her kegle muscles. This had two effects. First, it felt wonderful to be so totally filled, second it made sure her pussy muscles would be strong and make sure she would always be able to provide Jason with a nice girlishly tight fuckhole. This was how she could accommodate anything she wanted to put up there and still not be so ragged out that she wasn't a great fuck. She and Jason had astonished more than a few of their playmates with both aspects of her sexuality. She was just glad she'd found a man who could accommodate and accept her wildly sexual nature without being a jealous prick.

Andrea and Terry were getting out of the Blazer when they saw Suzy's little white Chevy Spark idling next to the sidewalk in front of the entrance. Esmay was leaning into the passenger side window as she said her goodbyes to her cousin. She waved as they came running up with their backpacks bouncing in their haste to meet her. My aunt got me registered yesterday afternoon. Apparently Momma knew I wasn't coming home for school this year. They already had everything set up and they were just waiting for me to realize it. I wish people would fill me in once in a while!" she laughed as she kissed first Andrea, then Terry, not caring who saw them and not bothering to hide her passion in the acts either. That performance brought catcalls and wolf whistles from all around. Suzy waved and pulled away, giggling at the show they'd put on.

Andrea and Terry led Esmay into the cafeteria and introduced her to the friends she hadn't met at the parties. Andrea was actually surprised at how many friends she actually had. She was even more surprised at how few even batted an eye when she and Terry both introduced her as their mutual girlfriend. The one comment she heard the most was something to do with the fact most of them expected her to have more than one lover! The fact she hadn't before now was the real surprise. In any event, Esmay was accepted immediately into her circle of friends.

The next thing she noticed as the time to head for classes approached, was the hint of nervous tension in the air. Apparently, Ricky was up to something. She could tell by the way his friends were avoiding contact with her and her friends. It seemed sides were being drawn and options considered. She wished he would just drop it. She had no interest in fighting a social war. All she wanted was a peaceful and enjoyable senior year. Social drama just wasn't her thing! The problem was, she had no idea how to defuse the situation without backing down and further encouraging Ricky's bullying.

She began hearing the rumors in her first couple of classes. Fortunately, so did several of the teachers, and before long her counselor and the principle. When she was called to the office, she was met by her counselor and led into the Principle's office. When they asked about the rumors they were hearing, she made no bones about telling them everything that had happened in the parking lot and what she was expecting to happen. This was only the beginning of it, and she made sure to confirm that she was in fact bisexual and not homosexual as the rumors had it and that she wasn't hiding anything from anybody. She'd announced it to the world yesterday morning and didn't care who knew.

It was good having so many friends on the staff, and friends who weren't afraid to talk to them. That way, everybody knew who she was and she had a reputation for being cooperative and helpful. There was no reason for any of them to doubt what she told them, especially since she didn't even try to edit her own part in the dialogue of the previous day. She freely admitted that her choice of verbal responses could've been more appropriate to the school environment, but hadn't bothered checking herself as she heard the various comments being made around the outskirts of the incident.

She wasn't in the least bit surprised to see Ricky also having been called into the office over this. Apparently, they weren't going to be questioned together which would only have resulted in a he said she said argument that would've wasted time anyway. She'd already told her part, now it was his turn. He wasn't looking anywhere near as secure as she felt either. He had to know he was in the wrong, but she was afraid this was only going to make things worse for her in his eyes. He was the type who wouldn't believe his own actions had led him to this. He would blame her, concluding that she had gone and whined to the administration or something. It would never occur to him that the vicious rumors he was spreading had caught the attention of staff who'd been actually paying attention to the things they heard. People talked after all, and they didn't all pay close attention to who else was around.

Before Andrea was released to her classes again, Terry too showed up in the offices and smiled at her as they passed one another. Andrea smiled back knowingly. They'd both already agreed not to keep anything that'd happened from the staff, not even their own parts in aggravating the bully. Unfortunately for Ricky, he already had a reputation as a bully that stretched all the way back to grade school. His second problem was, Ricky was one of those bullies who thought grownups were dumber than he was. That his lies would be believed because they weren't smart enough to realize what he and his cronies were like; that his story was believable enough that they wouldn't question it.

1...345678