Andrea Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet had admitted to watching Mel Andrea and Terry as they swam their laps and wishing she could swim like that. Mel and Terry almost simultaneously volunteered to help her and all three found themselves laughing at the humorous situation. It didn't take long for the boys to become interested in what the ladies were discussing and in short order, they'd all come to an agreement that they would meet here on certain days for swim classes.

Andrea was certain the boys had only wanted to join in because of the incredible beauty of their potential new instructors. She actually found the thought flattering rather than amusing and decided she was going to make a real effort to be sure these kids came out far better swimmers than they came in. The game of tag picked up where it had left off and they all had a lot of fun. A few other teens joined in a little later on and soon the game was taking up the entire shallow end of the pool. They even let a couple of older guys join in the fun, but Andrea, Mel, Terry and Mona made it a point not to encourage them and in general avoided getting too close to any of them. Fortunately, none of them seemed to notice Juliet who was exceptionally pretty but overshadowed by the four older women. Still, she seemed to recognize the reason for the men's sudden interest in the childish game and stayed close to the others and followed their leads. Andrea was happy to see that. She definitely didn't want anybody taking advantage of the underage young lady.

Once they were done at the gym, Andrea took Terry home and was invited in. They were greeted by Gabriel who gave them each a big hug and they each returned it with a kiss on the cheek. They made their way up to Terry's room which was actually more of a suite, consisting of a sitting room with its own fireplace which it shared with the bedroom via its pass-through design, a luxurious bedroom with a truly massive walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a very large spa tub and a gigantic luxury multi-head shower. All she needed to make this a luxury efficiency was a kitchen! The other half of the upstairs was another nearly identical suite but with two bedrooms Terry and her grandfather usually reserved for houseguests. It didn't get used often, but Gabriel insisted they have it if needed. His own quarters were on the first floor along with the library, the eat in kitchen and the living room. The basement had been converted into a mini gym slash health spa with all of the basic amenities.

As the two girls were settling into Terry's room to work on their homework, Gabriel knocked on Terry's door and when he was invited in, asked if Terry would like to have Andrea over for supper. He'd also brought a full tea tray complete with cookies cakes and milk and sugar for the tea. Terry and Andrea both agreed that it would be nice to have supper with Gabriel. He told them supper would be at eight and that he would let them know when it was ready.

Andrea called home and found her parents there as she'd expected. She let them know she wouldn't be home for dinner and why and that she would see them later that evening. Karen told her to enjoy her evening and to thank Terry and Gabriel for her. She also complimented Andrea and Mel's care of the house and their cleaning job after the parties. They'd been pleased to find it easily as clean and neat as it had been before the guests had started arriving.

Apparently too, she had impressed both the Blakes who had complemented her to her parents. Most especially the way she'd included their children into the party and made them feel both welcome and appreciated. The whole family had come over after the kids had gotten out of school to play in the pool and Karen commented that Andrea had a new boyfriend in the person of young Allister who was apparently crushing on her big time. She also joked that it was Andrea's own fault for making it a nude pool party which allowed the boy to see her naked like that.

Andrea was just glad that her parents didn't seem to object to the fact she and Mel had invited so many people to wander around their house completely naked. She hoped they wouldn't object too strenuously when Andrea took up her home nudism. Ideally, they'd join her and Mel in this, but there was no way to be sure that would ever happen. Her parents joining her in her nudity with hers and Mel's friends at the party had been completely unexpected, despite the fact she knew both Mel and her mother regularly sunbathed naked by the pool. She hoped the autumn stayed warm for a while so she could join them at it. She'd loved the feel of the sun on her naked skin and wanted to enjoy it a lot more.

As soon as Gabriel left them to their tea and homework, Andrea looked at terry questioningly. Terry only grinned at her as Andrea began to unbutton and slip out of her top, unhook her bra and let it fall into her lap, then joined her in stripping out of their clothes till both were as naked as the days they'd been born. The two of them settled onto Terry's gigantic bed leaning back against the sloped and padded headboard with their schoolbooks spread around them as they worked. They worked steadily but not without little breaks for kisses and to appreciate one another's beautiful bodies with caresses and little tickles.

At ten till eight, Gabriel knocked on Terry's door and finding it locked, announced through it, "Theresa Darling, Supper will be ready in ten minutes. The two of you should probably begin putting your things away and prepare yourselves. I've ordered out from Alfredo's, our usual."

Terry's eyes lit up. "Oh wonderful Grandpa! How did you know that was what I was dreaming about for supper?" She turned to Andrea. "Alfredo's is the finest Italian restaurant I've ever eaten at. It is exactly like what you'd find in a normal Italian countryside home! It's absolutely wonderful!"

Gabriel chuckled from his side of the door. "I thought that would please you! Well, I think they're here so supper should be ready right on time. I'll see you both downstairs." with that, they heard him move away and a moment later they heard him going down the stairs.

A few minutes later, they were moving down the stairs themselves and into an atmosphere redolent of garlic and sweet sharp Italian spices. The dinner was superb and Andrea was in heaven all through it. Gabriel served them a sweet and fruity white wine that complimented the creamy alfredo sauce and the dressing on the salad beautifully. It was a light wine and not overly high in alcohol, so by the time they'd finished their desserts Andrea knew she would be safe to drive. Still, she and Terry took their time gathering their things together to be sure. As they'd eaten their dinner, Terry had asked her grandfather if it was okay if she spent the night with Andrea at her home. He'd agreed readily on the condition it would be okay with Andrea's parents. A quick call to them assured Gabriel that Terry would always be welcome without question. Andrea was rather surprised at her parents' surprise that she would even think she needed to ask them. Apparently, her coming of age made a far greater difference than she'd expected! Her parents were now treating her in exactly the same way they did Mel. She hadn't expected that.

As she pulled into her spot in the garage, she was pleased to see Mel's mustang already in its place too which meant Mel would probably be staying the night at home instead of in Mona's dorm room. She was already looking forward to Sharing Terry with her sister in their morning shower. As she and Terry came into the house and moved to climb the stairs, she was even happier to see Mona and Mel snuggled up together under a blanket as they and her parents all watched a movie on the eighty-four-inch big-screen. It was apparently some kind of sci-fi space thing since there seemed to be an ongoing space battle taking up the screen at the moment.

They made their quiet way upstairs and into Andrea's room where they both undressed again before going back down to join in. Neither Karen nor Jason seemed at all bothered by the fact both girls were completely naked as they walked past them to take a seat together in the sectionals corner. Then Jason reached back over his shoulder and tossed them a blanket. "It's a little chilly in here tonight. I think we're gonna have to turn on the heater soon." Andrea was ecstatic to see he apparently wasn't wearing anything under his and her mother's blanket either.

Mona was grinning over at them as they settled down and covered up, then she flipped her side of the blanket up to flash them both. She and Mel were obviously as naked as everyone else seemed to be and Andrea couldn't help smiling her brightest and happiest grin in return. Tomorrow morning was going to be fabulous! The only person they needed to make their little fivesome complete now was Esmay!

True, three in her queen-sized bed might get a little tight after a while, but she would happily share an even smaller bed with her two lovers, even if it meant she wouldn't be able to move at all. She new they would both agree with her totally.

The movie ended with another climactic space battle and they all decided it was time to go to bed. The living room blankets were all refolded and stowed away and they made their ways upstairs. Andrea's parents left them all in the hallway outside Andrea's room with hugs before heading for their bedroom. Andrea shared passionate kisses with her sister and Mona, as did Terry before they too moved away toward Mel's room. Andrea led Terry into her own room, now their room, and closed the door behind them.

The two of them giggled happily as they heard the sounds of Mel and Mona making love through the open bathroom door. Andrea didn't bother closing the door as she turned and took Terry into her arms and kissed her deeply. Terry returned the passionate kiss with interest as they listened to the others' lovemaking, muffled as it was by Mel's closed door. As they kissed, Andrea maneuvered Terry toward the foot of her bed and gently shoved her backward onto it. Terry was giggling happily as she landed, then she was immediately moaning ecstatically as Andrea dove between her thighs and began suckling her pussy lips and tracing her folds with her tongue. She was pleased to find Terry already wet enough to be dripping and began to lap up her juices, being careful not to miss any of the tasty treat.

Terry's ecstatic moans increased in volume as Andrea finished licking away all her dripping juice and moved upward to concentrate on her clit, nibbling, licking and gently suckling on it by turns. Taking advantage of Terry's well lubricated state, Andrea slid two fingers inside her lover and began to gently finger fuck her as she continued what she was doing to her clit.

Terry meanwhile was stroking and teasing her own breasts and nipples, tugging and twisting her erect buds and thrilling to the shivers that was sending through her body. That combined with what Andrea was doing to her down below had her moaning uncontrollably and she felt no need to try quieting herself. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore and moaned out loud, "Andrea, come up here and give me your pussy so I can return the favor! I need to taste you too!"

Andrea needed no encouragement to do as Terry asked. The taste of her lover and her ecstatic moans had turned her on to a serious degree, so she hopped to her feet and commanded Terry to slide up the bed a little. Then she climbed on top of her and Terry immediately pulled her bare pussy down to her mouth and began sensuously licking and probing every fold and crevice, plunging her tongue deep into her love canal and sucking on her lips, inner and outer. Andrea almost came before she could return to her own ministrations to Terry's perfect beautiful pussy, but not quite. Having a new angle to work from, she hooked her arms around Terry's thighs and pulled them up against her shoulders. This gave her access for her hands to reach Terry's tender parts easily and she slipped her two fingers back inside her lover. Also, finding a fresh supply of Terry's taste treat, she licked it up greedily working around her fingers where they penetrated into Terry's depths. Slipping a finger of her other hand into that passage with the other two, she made sure it was good and wet before she pulled it back out and began using it to tease Terry's anus too. As she slowly and gently pushed it through the tight ring, Terry's moans changed to an excited groan and she came hard, her entire body shaking and shuddering. Andrea lessened but didn't stop her work on Terry's clit. She did slow significantly and reduce the pressure, but she maintained the gentle stroking in and out of her pussy, waiting for Terry to settle down enough to return to control and continue her own efforts. Andrea was using that to judge when to resume what she'd been doing.

Terry's massive orgasm had caught her by surprise. She'd been concentrating on Andrea's pussy, on her divine taste and giving her as much pleasure as Andrea was giving her. Andrea's finger in her ass had been the trigger that set her off like a bomb. She knew Andrea loved what she'd done to her, so she decided she was going to return the favor. Curling her arms around Andrea's thighs where they draped over her shoulders, she pushed two fingers from one hand into Andrea's cunt, followed closely by another from her other hand. Once it was thoroughly wetted, she pressed it into Andrea's anus as Andrea had her. At the same time, she returned to her licking and suckling and added a tickle to Andrea's G-spot for good measure.

The result was an explosive orgasm which she barely had time to recognize. She pulled her fingers free just in time and sealed her lips around Andrea's inner labia in time to catch the orgasmic spray that flooded her mouth, almost bursting free over her lips before she could swallow some of it down. It was a definite race to keep up with Andrea's flow as it came in surges. Terry was proud of herself when she hadn't lost a drop and savored the flavor that had so recently flooded her mouth.

Andrea's massive orgasm put a stop to her efforts over Terry's pussy. Apparently, Terry had taken her action as a hint and had returned the favor to great effect. At first Andrea had been afraid she was going to lose consciousness when she came so hard, but she'd managed to fight it off and so was able to enjoy the whole experience. Now though, she felt completely drained. She was shocked to find that she was pretty much dry down below, despite feeling what she thought must've been a full quart of cum squirting out of her! Had Terry managed to catch it all? She couldn't believe it, but she could feel the evidence as she rolled off Terry and carefully sat up. She turned herself around and collapsed into her lover's arms. Terry immediately kissed her passionately, allowing her to taste herself on her lips. Their kiss lasted until they were both panting so hard they had to break it.

It was then they both realized they were hearing the shower running. Mel and probably Mona had left the door open in an obvious invitation to join them. Now reenergized and giggling happily together, they quickly hopped out of the bed and hurried to accept that invitation. They both needed to rinse away their sweat anyway and they knew the other two would've too.

Mel and Mona were standing under the fall, locked in a passionate kiss of their own. Andrea quietly opened the clear glass door and the two of them slipped inside. As Andrea was pulling the door closed behind them, Terry was stepping up behind Mel and wrapping her arms around both of them. She was leaning down and placing kisses across both their shoulders and necks as Andrea did the same behind Mona and joined in. the fall was just wide enough for them all to be getting at least a little wet.

Their kiss broke and Mel turned into Terry's arms and kissed her while Mona did the same with Andrea. Both couples moved as if coordinating to get the drier halves of their pairings under the fall and they all huddled together to maximize their soaking and share the hot water. They stood that way for several minutes, just enjoying the sensations of the hot water and their closeness.

"I think I'm actually going to be able to sleep tonight!" Andrea breathed happily, Last night without you Terry really sucked! I felt so alone." She reached out with one arm and pulled Terry into her embrace with Mona. That had them all shifting to accommodate, and they ended up in a four-way hug that brought them all closer together if that was possible.

Terry leaned down and kissed Andrea. "I missed you too." She breathed when their kiss broke, "I don't want to sleep without you ever again. Now I think about it, I'm pretty tired tonight too."

"Well then," Mona chuckled in her deep cajun drawl, "Which bed are we all sleeping in tonight?"

"Well, either one is going to be a bit tight." Mel commented, "We both have queens. We need to upgrade to emperor size I think."

"No doubt!" Andrea agreed laughing, "I think we'll all fit in my bed okay. I know Mel doesn't want anyone not in on her current project in her room until it's done anyway, so it'll have to be mine."

"It'll be mostly done in another day or so." Mel replied nonchalantly, "but I think it's time to go to bed anyway. Let's get out of here and get dried off so we can hit the hay." With that, she reached over and turned the water off.

Andrea stepped out first and collected a stack of bath blankets, handing one to each of the girls as they followed her out. She kept the last and wrapped it around herself just under her arms and over the tops of her tits before tucking the end in tight. Mel had already retrieved their hair-dryers and plugged them in. Since it was Mel and Mona who had the longest hair, Andrea and Terry took them and started on the other girls' hair first. Andrea took Mel of course and Terry Mona. Mel of course took longer since she had so much more, so Terry finished with Mona first. The two traded places and by the time Mona had finished Terry, Andrea was just finishing Mel. Terry turned her attention on her lover and Mel took the second dryer from Andrea to join her. Both girls gigglingly set to work while Mona surprised Andrea by dropping to her knees, pushing her face in between her thighs to slowly and deliberately trace every millimeter of every fold she could reach with her tongue. Mel and Terry just giggled harder at Andrea's ecstatic groan.

"Oh god Mona," she groaned theatrically, "if you keep that up, I'm going to pass out right here! Oh god! Nevermind! I'm going to cum really hard in about five seconds! Don't you dare stop!"

Taking her warning seriously and knowing how copiously Andrea lubricated, Mona reached up and yanked Andrea's towel down making her breasts bounce energetically as they came free. It was just in time too, though since she hadn't been playing with Andrea's g-spot, she didn't spray anywhere near as much as she had earlier with Terry. By this time too, Andrea had settled back against and was partially sitting on the countertop, so she was in a perfect position to watch Mona as she paid her attention to her most intimate place. When she came, Mona let her mouth drop wide open and tilted her head back so they could all see Andrea's cum squirt into her mouth as she swallowed busily to keep up. As Andrea was finishing, Mona pulled Mel down to lick her pussy clean and share in the taste treat.

Terry just giggled happily as she watched the show and unplugged her dryer. "Ooh, that was a sexy little show! I'm going to have wonderful dreams tonight! Don't be surprised if one of you wakes up with me eating your pussy in my sleep."

"You won't get any protests out of me." Mel giggled, "You could wake up the same way with me between your sexy thighs! Only difference is, I won't be doing it in my sleep!"

123456...8