Andrea Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, his expectations would be once again disappointed. Since Andrea and Terry and most of their friends who'd witnessed the event would all be telling exactly the same story since it was the truth, their story would hold together under scrutiny. The fragile fabric of lies Ricky and his followers would try to throw together just couldn't hold water under pressure. Contradictions would occur. It was unavoidable when the participants couldn't communicate with one another and would create their own variations on their story. It probably didn't help that those kinds of people tended to lack subtlety. That was something they had to learn the hard way, usually in their college years, if ever.

Of course, that didn't end the drama, but it did put a curb on it for the time being. There were those who would believe the rumors just out of spite, if for no other reason. Despite his reputation, Ricky was quite popular. Andrea assumed it was mostly because of his good looks and his performance on the field. He was an aggressive and fairly skilled offensive running Back after all. If he didn't get too stupid and ruin his chances, he could go pro. He already had several scholarship offers from big football universities. Andrea hoped the risk to his future plans would be enough to deter him. the man wasn't completely stupid after all.

She let that go as she went through her day. The rumors actually amused her more than a little. Those involving her alleged sexual exploits didn't even come close to covering what she'd actually gotten up to over the last weekend. Some of that was sure to come out eventually, and she had no intention of denying anything! Laughing it off would do far more than denials toward getting the subject dropped. If it didn't contribute to the drama, it wouldn't be of interest for very long. So, whenever she was confronted with the rumors, she simply laughed and shook her head, said something along the lines of, "The idiots spreading those rumors don't know a goddamn thing! As for being gay, I'm bisexual and I don't care who knows it. I have two girlfriends and a boyfriend and we like to play. No, I'm not giving you any details. None of us will." This was always delivered with a chuckle and a knowing smile, implying she knew exactly what the questioner was thinking and thought it was funny.

As it turned out, Terry had even more luck with this approach than Andrea, and Esmay was a true master! In very short order, she was hips deep into the conflict and even while telling nothing but the absolute truth, managed to convince a healthy following that the rumors were a nefarious undertaking to gain revenge for Ricky's being turned down by Andrea in such a public way. Since this was completely true, there was very little Ricky and his group could do to stop this counter rumor and the developing battle lines were collapsing.

Being the new girl, having this kind of effect on the social fabric made Esmay a center of attention. She took this in stride, never having had any problems with being popular and soon began collecting a circle of new friends. Andrea and Terry welcomed these friends with open arms, which in most cases made them friends as well. Those toxic individuals among the newcomers would eventually weed themselves out and would fall by the wayside. This was just how things worked.

Andrea was surprised to learn that Esmay had also been a cheerleader at her school in Mexico. She hadn't even mention this before. Neither had Suzy for that matter. Suzy herself had been Cheer Captain in her Junior and Senior years. When Andrea and Terry headed in to talk to the swim coach, they both saw Esmay coming out of the locker rooms with the cheer squad dressed for practice and chattering happily with Tina and her friends. She waved at them grinning widely and they grinned and waved back, including Tina too. They would have to ask her about that later.

As she'd expected, Andrea had a spot waiting for her on the swim team. Terry tried out just for the fun of it and was shocked when she was offered a spot before this first day of try-outs were even over. Andrea wasn't surprised at all. Terry's form was perfect and she moved through the water like a seal. She didn't have Andrea's speed and power, but she would do very well in competition because she was strong and steady and had incredible endurance. Her forte would be the longer events, especially those that required a mix of styles and distance events.

Elated at having her lover on the team with her and Esmay's success in getting onto the school cheer squad so easily despite the fact she'd thought the team had been up to capacity already, Andrea was floating on cloud nine as they headed for the gym to meet Mel and Mona. She was happy to see both Tanrae's and Janna's cars parked near Mel's. they would be a regular workout club today!

As they walked in, Andrea was even happier to see Juliet and both her brothers already chatting with Mel who was already dressed and apparently waiting. Mona was emerging a moment later with Janna and Molly. The gorgeous Cajon waved at them as they headed for the locker room. As they entered the warm dampness, they all heard Tanrae belting out the last couple lines of Melissa Etheridge's I wanna come over from the showers. If it weren't for the lack of background music, one could've been forgiven for thinking someone had brought in a radio. Anyone with half an ear though would easily be able to tell that was no prerecorded voice over a speaker.

Tanrae and Noelle came out of the showers amid a scattered applause from the ladies who'd been sharing the locker room and showers with them. Both were naked and dripping and wearing shower caps to keep their hair dry for the time being. Andrea Terry and Esmay quickly stripped out of their clothes and joined the two women in getting dressed. Tanrae pulled on a thick pair of spandex shorts and a matching sports bra with nothing underneath. It was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath either, and she grinned at Andrea when she saw her notice. Noelle was pulling on an almost identical outfit but in a slightly thinner fabric with a thong over all. Esmay was pulling on a pair of loose-fitting track shorts that almost could've been considered panties instead of shorts and a matching front hooking sports bra with half a dozen hooks in the valley between her double D's. If her shorts hadn't had a liner, the looseness would've been more than enough to reveal more than the shorts hid when she moved. It made Andrea giggle happily when she saw that liner though was an almost see-thru mesh! Esmay grinned back at her when Andrea winked as she made her final adjustments. Andrea herself had chosen her hot pink outfit today since she'd worn the purple one yesterday. She was going to have to talk to Tanrae and Noelle about where they'd gotten her outfits so she could get more. These were just too comfy not to. She might even get some in different colors.

The five of them joined Mel, Mona, Molly, Janna, Juliet and her brothers. The boys weren't interested in joining in the workout and headed off to the pool to play. Juliet though happily joined them when she was invited and Esmay instantly seemed to take her under her wing.

Andrea quickly caught Noelle's attention. "Where did you get my workout costumes? I wanna get a few more."

Noelle grinned. "Hold on a minute beautiful, I'll go get the card! I'm glad you like them so much. You look really sexy like that!" She returned a few minutes later as promised with the business card. Even better, it was a waterproof plastic design she wouldn't have to worry about getting wet. She carefully tucked it into her bra cup and grinned as Noelle watched avidly. Just for fun, she made sure to flash Noelle a good look at her tit as she did this.

Andrea was pleasantly surprised when Mel turned toward her to see that she'd taken Andrea's advice of Saturday night. Her outfit now sported a four-inch-high bright shiny gold BG, with the B stretching up onto the upper inner curve of her right cup, and the G intertwining with it and extending down the lower left inner cup. Mona grinned knowingly at her. "I found a couple packages of nice bright gold embroidery thread at my art supply store. I had to grab it right away. I sewed that between classes this morning. I'm gonna do the rest soon."

Their group was quickly joined by several of the women who'd joined them yesterday and they varied their workout routine so as to work different muscle groups. Mel and Andrea made a point of doing this every time they worked out so as not to fall into a rut that would reduce the benefits of all this exercise.

Mel, Andrea and Terry seemed to be the ones leading this little group, and it attracted the attention of more than one of the trainers staffing the gym as they moved from station to station. The trainers were mostly concerned with making sure no one hurt themselves, but they also seemed interested in what the three were doing with the women too. Their interest was professional for the most part, but it was also friendly. When their workout session was coming to an end, the three of them found themselves being invited to join the trainers to enjoy a complimentary smoothy when they were ready to go by one of the young men.

Juliet who'd stayed with them as they were finishing, blushed to her hairline as the young man turned to go after issuing the invitation. Esmay noticed immediately and smiled at her. "You like him, don't you? He is really cute!"

"Yeah, but I'm way too young for him." Juliet mumbled embarrassed, "He didn't even notice me with all of you around. Not that I blame him!" She giggled. "Every guy in the place was staring at us like he was catching a glimpse of heaven. It was a lot of fun being in the middle of all that!"

"It is, isn't it?" Esmay agreed giggling just as girlishly, "I love every minute of it too!"

Andrea heard all of this and had to chime in. "Me too!" She wrapped her arm around Juliet's waist and squeezed her in tight against her, leaned down and whispered into her ear, "You know who else was staring? Josh Cartwright from school couldn't take his eyes off you from where he was working out too. Oh, he gave us all at least the once over, but his eyes always went back to you, especially when you were doing something that showed off your... prettier assets, like when you were using the butterfly machine! She giggled happily at Juliet's nearly crimson blush as they disappeared into the locker room to rinse off and change into their swimsuits.

They'd all been enjoying themselves, teasing and posing for the guys as they worked out. Of course it was all in fun since some of the guys just couldn't manage to keep their minds on what they were supposedly there for. Juliet had been relaxed enough among the girls to do her own share of showing off, and had put on a great show. She was already dangerous, but in a good way. She didn't seem to have a mean bone in her body and Andrea hoped she could help her stay that way. To help her keep herself centered on what was actually important. She knew Juliet would be happier that way. Especially in the long run.

As they were rinsing in the showers, Juliet was looking thoughtful and Andrea knew what she was thinking about without having to think about it for a second. She sidled over to the girl as they were finishing and grinned at her. She also couldn't help noticing how beautiful her pale silver-grey eyes were. "You should talk to him. Josh is really shy, but he's a really nice guy too. I met him last night at the yearbook committee meeting when I joined it with Terry. That's why I knew who he was when I saw him earlier and saw where he was looking. I can tell he likes you and from the way he was looking, I think he has for a while now. Like I said, he's pretty shy, but I think if you give him half a chance, he'll probably ask you to the Halloween dance. I'm gonna be there with Terry and Esmay and my boyfriend Vince. We're meeting Tina Rae and Jake, and if you want, you guys could join us too. I think it'd be a lot of fun."

As they were pulling on their swimsuits, Juliet once again in a probably unwise tiny little bright blue bikini, was looking a little bit ill. "What if he doesn't ask me? You said he's pretty shy..."

She noticed Andrea noticing her swimsuit. "It's the only decent one I have right now. I had to choose between this one and the one piece I wanted before we went on vacation this summer. My Mom said she wasn't going to pay for two suits I was going to grow out of before the year was out. She said if I wanted both, I'd have to earn the money for the other one myself and I didn't have the time before we left. After the vacation, there wasn't enough time to get a job before school started. All the usual summer jobs were over anyway. I told Mom I was going to try out for the school swim team last night and they wouldn't let me wear a bikini for that, so she said we'd be getting one in time for me to try out."

Andrea nodded. "I thought I saw you there today. So that was why you weren't participating?" At Juliet's nod, she went on. "I hope she does it tonight. There're only two days of tryouts left. From what I saw last night, you shouldn't have any trouble getting on the team at all. Actually, if you want, I could take you out tonight to do it?" At Juliet's eager nod, Andrea smiled. "Good, I'm gonna be here for a bit to meet with the trainers anyway. If your mom hasn't been here to pick you up before I go, Terry and I can wait for her to pick up your brothers, then take you with us. This is going to be fun!"

Getting back to the original subject, she grinned knowingly. "Here's a little secret that'll serve you well, I promise. Shy guys tend to like aggressive women! If he doesn't ask you, ask him! he won't be able to say no. Ask him, or better yet, kiss him and then ask him. He's not gonna be like one of those jock assholes that expects to get laid because you asked him. He's not going to be able to believe his luck! A girl as pretty as you is a dream to most guys your age. Take advantage of that and you can probably train him up the way you want him. Even if it doesn't last, you'll probably be doing the girls in his future a favor."

Andrea worried she'd said too much at first, but seeing the thoughtful look in Juliet's eyes, she was happy to conclude the girl had taken her words as she'd meant them. As they were turning to head out of the locker room, Juliet wrapped her in a tight grateful hug. "Thanks Andrea. This is just like having a favorite big sister!" That made the rest of Andrea's evening and she was smiling happily as they made their way out to the pool to start the swim lessons for Juliet and her brothers.

Esmay, Molly, Janna, Tanrae and Noelle joined Mona in the open pool. They spent a bit of time swimming around and having fun, while Andrea and the others gave the kids their lesson. After a while, they all made their way to the spas to relax before they made their ways out and home for the evening. Esmay and Mona joined them in this, but afterward waited for Mel and the others. She and Esmay had come with Mel and Andrea respectively after all, and Mona was planning on spending the night with her lover again tonight. She wondered what Esmay's plans were.

Mel Terry and Andrea each took one of the siblings, and since no one else was using the laps pool, put each of them in a lane of their own and took one next to their individual student. Andrea wasn't sure how it happened, but she got Juliet even though Mel and Terry had been the ones to volunteer to teach her. Andrea was just as happy and set Juliet to start with the standard crawl. She swam alongside and kept her pace down so as not to outdistance the girl and watched her form for areas where she could help. She was very happy to see Juliet had all the competitive strokes down and just needed a little cleaning up.

By the time they were finished for the evening, Juliet was swimming much more smoothly and confidently. Her form hadn't been all that bad actually. The real problem had been her instructor just hadn't given her enough time and attention. Juliet was an avid and appreciative student and learned very quickly. Andrea knew this girl was going to be a good friend from now on, almost a little sister of her own. She could already feel the emotional attachments growing between them.

She was going to do for Juliet what Mel had done for her. She was starting to get an insight as to how Mel felt about her, though without the more sensual aspects of their love. She was actually glad of that too. Being in love with an underage girl had to have been hellish for Mel! Never mind the fact they were sisters and the problems that had presented.

Andrea was pleasantly surprised when as they were heading back for the locker room, Josh actually approached Juliet. Juliet smiled in anticipation, waved Andrea into the locker room and let Josh pull her aside. He was already back in his street clothes and he'd apparently been waiting for this opportunity. Andrea couldn't help grinning at Juliet as she made her way in to tell the girls what was happening. When she did, Esmay looked as if she'd have run back out to watch if she hadn't already been naked and heading for the showers, her suit in hand to be rinsed out.

Andrea took her time stripping and waiting for Juliet, mostly to see how it went, and partly to make sure she was okay. Her minor worry was completely unnecessary as Juliet came in beaming. "He asked me just like you said! He was so cute about it too! He was so nervous I actually felt really sorry for him, but he didn't even hesitate. He just came right out and asked me. He was so relieved when I said yes right away, I just had to kiss him thank you. You should've seen his smile!"

Andrea hugged her and kissed her cheek in celebration. "Good! I'm glad he did it. It takes some of the magic out of it when the girl has to ask because he's so shy. You won't have to worry about that now though. So did he kiss you back?"

Juliet nodded happily. "I think you're right about him too. He's a pretty good kisser, but he obviously hasn't done it before. He froze when I first kissed him, but he got over the shock pretty quick. It didn't last long, but it was nice and he was smiling like the king of the world when he left!"

Andrea giggled with her. "Come on, get out of that suit and let's go tell the girls. Esmay's gonna love this! I think she really likes you too. It looks like you're officially a part of our little family now little sister!" That made Juliet's smile even happier.

Esmay shrieked joyously at Juliet's news and wrapped her in a ribcracking hug and kissed her on both cheeks. Terry, Mel and Mona all hugged her too, congratulating her on such a fine catch. They apparently hadn't missed Josh's interest either. Juliet found herself feeling like these women had been her friends forever, and she actually was a member of their little family. She was gonna be sad when Andrea Terry and Esmay graduated at the end of this year.

Andrea hadn't really been paying attention as Juliet undressed, being as distracted by her good news as she'd been, but now she couldn't help notice the girl was completely bare. Juliet apparently was watching her more closely than she'd thought too, because even though she hadn't even batted an eye, the girl had noticed her glance. She actually preened for a second which made Andrea smile. "I've wanted to be a competitive swimmer since I was little and I knew most serious competitive swimmers shaved everything away they could to streamline themselves."

Andrea grinned at her. "Actually, I only did this for the first time on Saturday! You're right though, most of the girls on the team do and my coach wanted me to too. I don't know why I never did it before, but it does make getting ready a lot easier when you don't have to worry about stray hairs sneaking out for everybody to see!" she laughed at Juliet's giggles. "Actually, my pubes were as white as snow like the rest of my hair, and I kind of liked the stares I got when people saw them. Maybe I'll let them grow back someday and you'll get to see them. If you're interested in seeing them anyway. A lot of my girlfriends thought it was pretty cool, but you know how mean some people can be too."

1...345678