Andrea Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't had Andrea's popularity and friends either, so she'd suffered from his smear campaign. Andrea told her about Sandra and the story she and Tina had told her. Britney nodded knowingly as Andrea talked.

Esmay spoke up next. "You should all go to the staff and report that bullshit! Losing that big scholarship would serve that asshole right! Guys like that shouldn't have their futures handed to them on a silver platter like that. They should have to work for it like everybody else."

"Yeah, except he'd make our lives a living hell for that." Britney agreed looking grim and exasperated, "he's popular enough, people would support him too."

Esmay nodded chagrinned. "I know, and you're right. Still, I wish I could teach him a lesson like that."

Britney smiled down at her. "Me too. I guess I'll just have to be happy with going to all the same parties he does and warning the girls off when he tries his shit. The one thing he did for me was make me popular enough to get invited to all the best parties, so he shot himself in the foot there. Every time I see him talking to a girl, I make sure I get close enough to her to tell her what he's doing and what kind of guy he is. If she's not smart enough to listen to me, It's not my fault what happens to her once he gets what he wants."

Andrea nodded. "Yeah, it's too bad some girls are dumb enough to think guys like him even care how they feel. Anyway, before we get you in trouble, we probably aughtta order something."

Britney nodded and took their orders. Their conversation continued as she came around doing her job in much the same vein. Other than their experiences with Ricky, they really didn't have much in common though, so their conversational options were limited. They would all remain on friendly terms and Britney waved goodbye to them as they left when their dinners were finished.

Andrea drove Juliet home and watched as she made her way inside. She waited and watched until the door was closed behind her friend before she pulled away and headed for home. As she'd expected, Mel was home well ahead of her and she and Mona were sitting in their same position as last night when Andrea Terry and Esmay came in. Andrea introduced Esmay to her parents, letting them know she too would be staying the night, then made her way upstairs to change, followed by her two lovers.

Andrea had recognized the movie they'd been watching when she and the girls came in, and it was almost over. They decided it wasn't worth going back down to watch the rest and that they would just call it a night. That decided, they all stripped down and took their turns using the bathroom. They finished in time to hear Mel, Mona and her parents in the hall and opened the door to meet them for goodnight hugs and kisses. Esmay giggled happily when she was given a hug and kiss just like everybody else and returned the favors in kind, meeting each kiss with her own lips and kissing back rather than letting them kiss her cheek. Andrea smiled at her mother's pleased smile as Esmay kissed her. That kiss lasted quite a bit longer than Karen's usual goodnight kisses, and both women's eyes were wide open.

After all the hugs and kisses, Karen and Jason made their way to their bedroom and Andrea retreated to her own bedroom with the girls. Surprisingly, Mel and Mona followed them in rather than heading for Mel's. "Andrea honey, do you have any plans for Thursday afternoon after school and before we meet at the gym?" Mel asked.

Andrea shook her head looking curious. "No, that's my free day this week. Why? What's up?"

Mel nodded. "Good, cuz I need you to come in to the college to help me with one of my projects. IN fact, if you and Esmay are interested in getting in on it too, that would be awesome Terry."

Terry nodded. Sure Mel, what're you working on, if it's okay to ask that is."

Mel grinned. "It's a nerd project for the robotics club. They're building humanoid robotic puppets to put on a play or show or something and they asked me to make them a set of realistic Human skin covers. When they said realistic, I took it as a challenge to get creative. I want to make them absolutely anatomically correct and the easiest way to do that, is to mold real people. The only thing they won't have is heads or faces or hands and feet. I have the silicone lab scheduled for Thursday for a couple of private hours. I have it scheduled as private because I want to do full nude molds and get them as exact as possible. The order calls for four women and two men. I did the guys earlier today and I talked Sheri into being the fourth. So what do you say, wanna be immortalized as brightly colored nude robots? I'll even let you pick your robot's color."

"I'm in." Andrea agreed without even having to think about it. It's not like anyone is going to be able to tell who modeled for what without any identifying marks like faces and hands." Terry and Esmay also agreed without having to think about it.

Mel stepped over to Esmay and softly raked her fingers through the smaller woman's pubic hair. "Is it okay if I leave this as it is on your model? And yours Terry? I like the way it looks on you and it won't be enough of an identifier to be of any use anyway."

Esmay smiled as she reached up to kiss Mel tenderly. "If you keep stroking me like that, you can do anything you want. You can even give it my name." She moaned softly as Mel returned her kiss and continued what she was doing.

Terry grinned. "Of course beautiful! Since Andrea's birthday this heart has become my trademark! I want to leave at least a few clues as to who the model was. It'll make things more interesting. Are these robots going to be hanging like puppets or something? It seems like they'd have a hard time standing without feet to balance them."

Terry shook her head. "No, they're gonna have big balls at the ends of their limbs and they'll balance on those. Apparently, they can do that no problem. They already have the working models. All they'll have to do is adjust the length of the limbs to match my subjects."

The five of them spent another ten minutes or so speculating on what the show was going to be about, since Mel hadn't been told. The club wanted that to be a complete surprise. They did hint that the show's name would tell you what the show was about though. They'd already written it and just needed the artwork done. The show would be put on in the spring, just after spring break on the school common. That would be quite a spectacle with six fully nude anatomically correct robotic players performing a thirty minute skit every two hours all day long for two days. The time between shows would be used for recharging the actors using proprietary technology developed by the school's electronics and energy programs by way of a demonstration of their own technologies. They were all looking forward to seeing how it all came out.

Andrea found herself looking forward to Thursday far more eagerly than she thought she should be. She wasn't sure why, but she was just the same. She was debating it in her head as she climbed into bed with Terry and Esmay. She even dreamed about it once she fell asleep.

1...345678