Andrea Miller Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrea's New Life.
27.2k words
4.29
5.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

Andrea's New Life

Andrea woke up to her alarm feeling lonely and empty, and slapped the snooze bar to shut it up. She'd spent the entire weekend with Terry and Esmay and now she felt their absence to her cor. She knew she would see terry today at school, and Esmay would be registering as soon as her family could make their arrangements. Still, it wouldn't be soon enough. She wanted to wake up with them every morning.

Climbing out of bed, she decided she was going to continue her home nudism and skipped the bathrobe. Making her way downstairs for a cup of coffee, she met Mel coming out of the kitchen with her own cup. She was happy to see her sister naked too. "Good morning gorgeous! You are so sexy that way! Do you think Mom and Dad will take to this too?" She leaned in and kissed her sister.

Mel was pleased by her sister's greeting and returned the kiss with interest, moving her cup of coffee out from between them as if this were their usual morning routine. She fervently hoped it would be. "Oh God I hope so, but even if they don't, I'm gonna keep doing it. I'm too comfortable this way to give it up unless they really have a problem with it. And thank you beautiful! Seeing you like that is turning me on too! Hurry up and get your coffee, I brewed a whole pot. Then I want you to come up and join me in the shower again. I want to get back to our old routine. I really missed our time together."

Andrea grinned at her knowingly. "I was already planning on it Sis. Great minds think alike! You know, I think we're two of the strangest sisters in the world; at least when you look at us from outside our little world. I mean how many sisters would find themselves in an incestuous totally open bisexual relationship, both of us with significant others and a group of friends like ours? Before Saturday night, I'd have said it couldn't happen."

Mel looked into her eyes, totally serious as she spoke. "Let those thoughts go. Believe me, that way lies despair. I know because I went that way when I was about fifteen and I realized I was in love with my little sister. I mean I really realized it then. I always knew I loved you more than I should, even as your big sister, but I didn't know what that really meant yet. Once I did, I got really scared. It took me a couple of years to figure everything out for myself."

"What I learned from that was that you love who you love and there's no getting around it, laws and society be damned! As far as I can tell, any other way of thinking about it leads to a personal hell that's nearly impossible to escape. I hated myself for the longest time. That's why I went through that moody dark gothic phase. That wasn't just me getting into that fashion craze, I was really depressed and I think now nearly suicidal."

Andrea felt her eyes filling with tears at that last thought. "Thank God you figured it out! If you'd gone that way, I'd have followed you. I wouldn't have been able to live without you. I'd have never met Terry and Esmay and gotten together with Vince. Together, we'd have ruined Mom's and Dad's lives completely!"

"Exactly." Mel agreed, "It took me seeing you loved me just as much and in the same ways to start pulling me out of it. When I started seeing the way your eyes followed me and the way you looked at me when you thought I wasn't looking, well, I think it saved my life! It was right after that I met my first girlfriend. I was alive enough to know it was all just a game to her and to appreciate that for what it was."

"I think that was where I learned I belonged in open relationships. I think that was one of the reasons Becca left me the way she did. She wanted something a little more exclusive. Actually, I think exclusive is the wrong word. She liked to share me with other girls, but she wanted it to be only when she was in the mood to play with someone else. She didn't freak out when I brought somebody else to our bed, but she wasn't always happy about it when I did either. She really seemed to get upset when I brought friends of ours to bed. She never brought any friends to sleep with us at all."

Mona and I have talked about this over and over and over again. I think we finally have it figured out, but I'm not sure Becca had that good an idea of what was happening. The way she thinks, I'm pretty sure she was just convinced it wasn't working, so it was time to move on. I wish she'd have talked to me about it though; at least have given me a clue she didn't see it working out."

Mel had followed Andrea back into the kitchen as they talked so she could get her coffee. Now Andrea turned and wrapped her in a reassuring hug that immediately quelled her oncoming tears. "Actually," Andrea murmured, "I wasn't thinking that way at all. I was just amazed at the impossibility of the relationship we've found ourselves in. It's like a lesbian incest fantasy of epic proportions!" That had them both giggling as Andrea finished putting her cup of coffee together and followed her sister out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"You know, you're right too!" Mel agreed sounding pleasantly surprised as they passed through Andrea's room and into their shared bathroom. She glanced at her bedroom doorknob at the other end of the bath to be sure it was securely locked. True, it was set up to be locked and unlocked from this side, but she and Andrea had long since agreed that seeing those locks turned from this side meant the other woman was supposed to respect the other's privacy and stay out. There hadn't been a single problem with that since Andrea had been about eleven or so and had reached the standard girls' prepubescent snoopy phase. Andrea's getting caught snooping in her personal privates drawer during the depressed gothic period she'd just been telling her about had led to the current working agreement.

Mel Turned on the water to get it up to temperature before they climbed into the shower. Andrea took a large sip of her coffee and set the cup down on the counter. "Mel, how do you stand waking up alone?"

Mel turned to meet her sister's earnest eyes. "Oh, you've got it really bad for Terry, don't you? You really meant it when you called her your soulmate didn't you." Her eyes were kind, not dismissive as she answered thoughtfully, "I honestly don't know. I think that's something you're gonna have to ask someone like Mom or maybe Tommy and Sheri. Much as I'd like to think she is, I don't think Mona's my soulmate."

"There wouldn't be a shadow of a doubt in your mind if she was." Andrea reassured her, "It hit me like a ton of bricks when I realized it night before last. I'd have known it the moment we met if I'd known what that feeling was! If you ever start dreaming about someone as soon as you meet her, or him I guess, don't ever let them go! That's how it was with me and Terry."

Mel laughed out loud as she followed Andrea into the shower and pulled the door closed behind them. "You're right Sis, great minds do think alike! I was gonna ask you how it felt. Now I know! Thanks!"

Following their usual shower ritual, Mel stepped under the water and soaked her hair, taking Andrea's place as she stepped clear. It had been a while since they'd done this because Andrea usually didn't get up this early for school. Mel's first class was far earlier than Andrea's at the high-school. That and for the last week or so, Mel had been sleeping over at Mona's Dorm room. Andrea whished she'd known that. It would've eliminated most of her recent confusion about her and her sister.

Fortunately for the couple, Mona's roommate was a voyeur and loved watching them have sex, even though she was as arrow straight as Rachel's friend Kim. It had actually been her idea for Mel to start spending the night once she found out Mona had a new girlfriend. Neither of them being the types to look a gift horse in the mouth, they'd happily accepted the invitation and everybody was happy except Andrea. That had come out during yesterday's party and now Andrea understood what had happened. She couldn't blame them at all. She couldn't imagine making love to Terry with her parents in the house either.

The usual routine when they showered together, at least until Mel had started sleeping at Mona's dorm was for the first girl to wet her hair to be the first to get it washed by the other. So, Andrea hooked the shaving bench over with her foot and dropped onto it. This time though, she sat down facing Mel and slouched forward to rest her elbows on her knees. As Mel squirted a handful of shampoo into her palm and began working it into Andrea's hair, she leaned farther forward and pushed her face between Mel's thighs to run her tongue roughly up her slit and over her clit still concealed beneath its hood hard enough to send a surge of sparks up Mel's spine. It happened so fast and so suddenly that Mel's knees nearly unhinged and put her on her ass on the floor. Managing to maintain her balance though, Mel reacted instinctively, pulling Andrea in tight against her pussy with both hands tangled tightly in her hair. Andrea didn't even flinch. Instead, she sucked Mel's lips into her mouth and traced every crease and crevice with her tongue, sucking gently but insistently.

It took about a minute before Mel's juices started flowing enough for Andrea to get a fresh taste of them. In the meantime, Mel continued working the shampoo raggedly into her sister's hair as she struggled to maintain her coordination with the incredible stimulation between her thighs. Andrea had surprised her, but now she was getting her breath back and she began returning the favor in the form of a scalp massage as she flew heavenward on the surging tide of preorgasmic energy.

Andrea was once again thinking that what Mel was doing for her had to be considered sinful it felt so good. Of course, she knew what she was doing to Mel was even better, and she hoped Mel would be in the mood to return the favor when her turn came. She knew they'd have time. Mel had more than an hour before she had to leave for school when they'd gotten in the shower after all. That was why she'd set her clock to wake her up so early.

Mel could feel her coordination failing her once again as her orgasm built rapidly due to her sister's merciless efforts. Fortunately, she'd finished with the washing, though she fought to continue the massage as long as she could to share at least some of the pleasure Andrea was giving her. As her orgasm roared in on her, Andrea obviously felt it coming and surged to her feet, swinging her around to collapse onto the shaving bench as she came and her knees started to try to give out under her again. She was completely detached from the world around her as she was blinded and deafened by her orgasm's effects on her body and senses.

When the world came back into focus, Andrea had apparently already rinsed and was working shampoo into her hair in much the way Mel had for her. Mel couldn't help groaning her ecstasy. She completely agreed with Andrea's sentiment that this level of pleasure between sisters had to be considered sinful by at least a few religions. She was already considering which way would be the best to return the favor for Andrea's addition to their usual routine.

Andrea was standing in front of Mel as she worked the lather through her sister's hair, all the way to the ends. As she worked, she watched the expressions on Mel's face. First the orgasmic grimace, then the post-orgasmic innocent slack gape and now the thoughtful consideration. She wondered exactly what her sister was thinking and decided it didn't matter. All she cared about was the beauty she was witnessing in its various forms. This only confirmed her opinion that Melissa was one of the world's most beautiful women. She couldn't help just stopping and staring, enchanted.

Mel let Andrea finish shampooing her hair and stood up to rinse when she was done. Pumping a dollop of conditioner into her palm, she waved Andrea back onto the bench, this time with her back to her. She'd seen the vague disappointment in Andrea's eyes, but had managed to keep herself from reacting as if oblivious. Andrea had surprised her, so she was going to surprise her sister right back. If she'd been thinking more clearly like she usually was, she'd have realized Mel wouldn't leave her hanging like that. She must be pretty worked up about Terry and having to wake up alone. Actually, Mel did feel that more often than she liked to admit. Especially after the last week of waking up next to Mona every morning!

Andrea was still feeling disappointed as Mel finished working the conditioner into her hair in their usual sensual way and now it was her turn to play with Mel's hair again for a while. That definitely assuaged most of her negative feelings and she went to work humming happily to herself. As usual, it seemed like she was done in record time and she was disappointed there wasn't any more hair to play with.

Mel got up and directed her under the shower to rinse and as usual massaged her scalp to evenly rinse out the product without washing it away completely. That would've negated the entire reason for using it in the first place. That rinse of course hadn't taken long enough for Mel's conditioner to do its work, so as usual, Mel grabbed Andrea's loofah, loaded it up with body wash and began to sensuously scrub her little sister's body from head to toes. Now she began her revenge. She started in paying special attention to Andrea's most sensitive places, using just the right amount of gentleness and roughness to bring her senses to high alert. Still, she did this quickly and efficiently as if in a hurry without wanting to leave Andrea completely unsatisfied. Then she pulled Andrea under the shower with her to rinse both of them together. This wasn't the usual thing either. They usually both rinsed separately, each watching and enjoying the other as she performed for her. This time though, Mel drew Andrea in and trapped her with a passionate kiss, letting the first of the water flow between them to rinse away Andrea's suds, then pulling her in tight to crush their breasts and press their hips and thighs together. Andrea moaned happily into her mouth as they kissed, wrapping her arms around her big sister and grabbing a double handful of her ass to pull herself even closer. Then Andrea was running her hands through Mel's hair to rinse away the excess oiliness of the conditioning product before they both stepped out from under the fall.

Mel quickly twisted her hair together into a neat coil to wring out most of the water, then wrapped it around her head and secured it with a clip to keep it out of the way so Andrea could return the favor. Meanwhile, Andrea had already loaded her loofah and as soon as Mel was finished, began washing her big sister the way she just had her own body. She started with Mel's back, working her way down from her neck and shoulders, tracing and massaging every curve and highlight. She paid special attention to the small of her back, the perfect globes of her ass and the tight gap between until Mel was panting ecstatically before continuing down her legs, working deeply enough between them to be brushing and stimulating Mel's lips and anus too.

After working her way all the way down to her sister's heels, she turned her around and began working her way back up the front. She could smell Mel's excitement even over the soapy smell of the unscented body wash they usually used. She stared avidly at Mel's hairless snatch as she worked, admiring the silken orchidlike petals just kissed with a touch of the lather from Andrea's downward trip.

When she reached that goal, Andrea attacked her sister's pussy with a vengeance, tracing every single crease and line of Mel's swollen labia, inner and outer. Mel shuddered ecstatically as Andrea circled her sister's clit, spiraling inward until she was circling a path up the nub with her fingertip. She could hear Mel's breathing building to the point where she would lose it and cum all over the place before she quit and began washing her way up Mel's torso. Just keeping the edge on, she thoroughly washed Mel's mound and lower belly, spreading out toward her hips and paying special attention to the inner curves of those hips.

Mel was still panting excitedly as she worked her body over, gently scrubbing over her outer hips and around to her ass again, then up her narrow waist and tummy and onto her ribcage. She conspicuously avoided touching Mel's tits as she washed all the way around them, under her arms and up over her shoulders and down her muscular arms until Mel was practically frantic with pent up excitement. Then she swirled both hands over those glorious mountains of wonder and kept up the swirling spiraling motion, even as she reached Mel's areolas and finally her erect diamond hard nipples. Those nipples were standing at full attention an inch long and obviously highly sensitive as Mel groaned theatrically when Andrea stimulated them. She groaned even more pathetically when Andrea took her hands away.

Andrea didn't leave her hanging though. She immediately reached back down between Mel's thighs and began working her pussy in earnest, dragging her fingertips through the shallow valleys of her labia, up over her clit and back down to sink her fingers deep into Mel's cunt which was practically vibrating with pent up energy. Andrea sank two fingers all the way to her third knuckles into that tight already dripping passage and curled their tips in to touch and swirl just behind Mel's clit, at the soft spongy textured area that was her G-spot, while she stimulated the tip with her thumb. Mel screamed her ecstasy as she exploded and her cum literally washed the soap out of her pussy, splashing up the tight gap between Andrea's hand and her lips, filling it and overflowing it to splatter over both their feet.

Mel couldn't understand how she was still standing as she came down from her orgasmic high. True, Andrea was practically holding her up by her pussy, her fingers still jammed inside her and literally hooked around her pubic bone and crushing her clit. It actually hurt in a wonderful way that had her joyfully aching. Once she had control of her limbs again, she hooked the shaving bench with her foot and dropped onto it, Andrea letting her go, but shifting it and her under the shower's fall to rinse away the soap. Her twisted hair absorbed the water and its weight pulled the clip free causing it all to cascade down her head and neck. She carefully unwound it so it wouldn't tangle and become a knotted mess as she recovered her equilibrium.

Andrea watched her beautiful sister as she recovered from her second orgasm of the morning, once again observing and loving the ecstatic expressions. That was the second most beautiful sight she could imagine after Terry in similar circumstance. Her satisfaction was more than drowning out any trace of her earlier disappointment. She wished they could keep this up all day long, but then she wouldn't get to see Terry later and that wasn't an option at all!

Once Mel had herself straightened out, she got back up on her feet and moved the bench out from under the falling water. Then she grabbed Andrea by her upper arms and turned her around until she was in front of the bench and sat her down. "Somebody's been a very good girl this morning. I think it's time to reward my little sister for her consideration! Andrea, I love you so much!" She dropped to her knees and kissed her sister as passionately as she ever had, their tongues dancing together as their passion built on one another.

Mel could feel her heart flying high as she expressed her love for Andrea in the most direct way she could think of. Her hands cupped Andrea's boobs, completely filling her hands as she allowed her nipples to poke out between her fingers and pinched them sensuously, exactly as she liked her own played with. Then Andrea's hands were returning the favor with interest and their kiss was impossibly deepening. Mel freed one of her hands and let it trail down her sister's body, sensuously tickling, not to distract, but to stimulate. Mona loved it when she did this to her and Andrea was no different, she moaned happily into their kiss and licked Mel's lips in the way she loved so much

123456...8