Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

Story Info
Andrew’s babies are born and his ring reads women.
20.4k words
4.63
4.8k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew's babies are born and his ring reads women

WARNING: This story series concludes with scenes of graphic sex including mind control, discipline, domination, breast play, seduction, incest (son, sisters & Mother-daughter), ass play, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. Not all sections are sexual, many are to add colour to the story or character.

My Mother bought me a gift at an antique store. The old proprietor put a two emerald eyed ring on my right hand middle finger; the ring then glowed and felt warm. He said it had powers that only the wearer could discover and control. He impressed upon me that females would willingly want me to fulfill their deepest hidden sexual desires. He was so fucking right! The ring and I became fully linked and enhanced my ability to read and act upon a female's secret desires.

Before this journal ends I wish to sum up the effects the antique emerald eyed ring has had upon my sexual life. I lost my virginity at eighteen to the mother next door just after receiving the ring. I have bred 5 mature women including my Mother. I have documented in my journals having sex with 14 different women 8 since starting college as a freshman. I have had sex multiple times with many of the women but documented only the initial time in my journals.

I've also had sex with many co-eds from my dorm or joint classes. The ring calls to females willing to act upon their secret deepest desires and my long thick cock satisfies their needs. It didn't matter if they had a fiancée, a steady at home or a partner here on campus. The ring knew which female was most susceptible to their wishing to fulfill their own deep desires.

When I rode the bus the ring knew which adult females would make contact with my hand and let it roam across their vulva or ass. As the bus jostled us about those females would moan with my hand or cock against their privates until they got off at their stop horny and disappointed. They stole a tiny bit of naughty pleasure by rubbing my thick hard cock as their eyes pleaded with me to take them and use them.

Some women would turn and smile and moving in close to me would rub their breasts against my chest then take my ringed hand and cup their own vulva. With wide open eyes looking right at me they would grip my fat cock then hiss knowing then its large size. Some females were co-eds, secretaries or nurses, and some were wives.

All adult females regardless of their age, college age to seniors, willingly desired my hand to roam discreetly upon their lower body. None felt offended or having been inappropriately touched. They were the ones that initiated the contact for their secret pleasure. They felt deeply disappointed that they could not act upon the sexual opportunity.

The Hospital.

I bred my Mother in early May after turning eighteen and lucky for my twin sisters and I she had her twin boys just slightly premature when we were home after first semester in late December. My sisters now were in the hospital room with my Mother caring for their new twin brothers. I was sitting in the hallway of the maternity wing when I heard, "Andrew?"

I looked up and Julie and Betty, Mrs. Johns' daughters were standing there. I had fucked all three women of our next door neighbor. As a fact I had lost my cherry to Mrs. Johns, she being bred by me in my garage bent over the workbench begging for me to satisfy her sexual desires.

I asked the sisters what they were doing here. They bubbled over and said their mother had just delivered twin boys just a bit early. They were so excited to have twin brothers to join the family. They were also home from college first semester.

They asked what I was doing here and I told them my Mother had just delivered twin boys. I laughed and said I thought that maybe aliens had swept through the neighborhood at night months ago and bred our mothers. Now that I was directly linked to my ring I read that both Julie and Betty wanted me to fuck them and make them cum hard and often. They wanted my long thick cock somewhere warm in their body.

I was well aware that their panties were now starting to get wet. Both sisters absentmindedly rubbed atop their vulva and pushed in their pants to form a camletoe. If I knew of an unused patient room I could have easily fucked the two of them side by side, pussy or ass or even both. The ring let me control my choices. I had other concerns, those being with my Mother, and wished my neighbors congratulations with their new brothers and said I might give them a call while their mom was still in the hospital.

They walked away somewhat disappointed but also elated in their thoughts that there was the possibility of my fucking them. I doubt they thought a three-way was in the plans. I went back to my phone checking my college email reading holiday wishes from co-eds from the same dorm or from my joint classes. I got very nice wishes from Deans Margarette and Lilith. Lilith wrote that her mother, Magnolia, sends her special regards and would love to give me a special holiday present.

I was starting to warm up to the possibility of fucking my neighbors and visiting the Deans and my cock was getting hard when a female voice said, "Hello." There standing in front of me was a long blonde haired doctor dressed in her scrubs holding her hair cap and Covid mask.

"I recognize you from riding the bus near the college and downtown. It's easy to identify you with your long flaming red hair. I remember feeling strangely drawn to you on the bus as if hypnotized and embarrassingly rubbing my private parts against your long thick cock."

"I took your hand and rubbed over my vulva not in any way concerned that someone might see me do that. My secret sexual desires rose up from deep within me and warmed me and I came to the hospital with hard nipples and very wet panties inside my scrubs."

"I can't believe I am telling you all that," she laughed embarrassed.

I stood and went to shake her hand and she laughed and transferred her cap and mask to her left hand and shook my right hand tightly. We introduced ourselves as she unknowingly trembled and held my hand tightly; the hand with the emerald eyed ring. Her fingers gripping my hand made contact with the ring and Doctor Sally Martin did not realize she still held my hand tightly.

My ring read that the doctor was extremely lonely due to the demands of her hospital patient load. She projected that she hadn't been fucked in like forever and she hissed when she felt her moistness leak from her pussy lips and wet her panties. I held her grip letting her thoughts go wild with her dark desires.

I remembered what the proprietor had warned me about the ancient ring. I could not use it to satisfy my own needs but had to respond to the desires of the female interacting with me. The ring let me read that the doctor had deep unfulfilled desires and wanted desperately to be fucked.

"Sally you are thinking that you know where there is a room on this floor that will be safely unused at this time. You know you just went on break and no one will be looking for you for a good hour. Your deepest naughty thoughts right now are that you want desperately to have me fuck you with that big cock you grabbed on the bus and make you cum and cum."

"You want me to pull off your scrubs and eat your dripping blonde haired pussy until you scream into the gag of your soaked panties. You want me to fuck your pussy deep and hard making you cum several times then spray my hot thick seed against the doorway to your womb. You know you are ovulating today and that I will breed you. Then as you lay spent from multiple orgasms on that cum soaked patient bed you know I will flip you onto your tits and belly and fuck you in your ass."

"Oh god Andrew....how do you know?" she groaned and trembled.

"Lead the way Doctor!" I growled looking into her shocked face. Her mouth was wide open and I laughed and thought my cock would feel nice going inside there. I moved behind her and grabbed her fleshy ass. "Left or right?" She groaned and walked down corridors until we were near unoccupied patient rooms. Doctor Sally opened a door with her card then closed it once I entered.

I walked towards her and she kept backing up, frightened or excited, until the back of her thighs hit the bed. I could discern her scent as her fantasies took hold. With my ringed hand I gripped hers and placed it on my now long thick hard cock. I felt her fingers moving up and down my thick length and I listened to her make soft moaning sounds. I read her dark thoughts.

"You want this cock Doctor. You've wanted this big cock since you first gripped it on the bus. In your quiet times my huge cock is all you thought about. You thought your fingers sliding in your wet pussy and touching your anus was not enough. You hoped and fantasized that you would meet me on the bus again then acting the slut beg me to fuck you."

"Your pussy right now is leaking, wetting your panties and down your inner thighs, getting ready for my cock to push your neglected pussy wide open and tap against its depth. These are your naughty thoughts. You have deep dark desires to be taken and cum so strongly on my long thick cock. You hunger for it!" I said growling.

I gripped her left breast with my ringed hand and felt her heart thumping from either her fright or excitement. I discovered Doctor Sally did not have on a bra so I squeezed hard on the flesh of her breast and felt her nipple harden against my palm. My fingers slid across her breast over her scrubs and pinched her hard nipple. She hissed and gripped my cock and gave it a hard squeeze pulsing her hand up and down my thick length.

Our eyes locked on one another as my ringed hand drifted down and went under the waist band of her scrubs. My finger tips felt the warmth of her belly then the waist hem of her panties and slid under that band. I felt the curls on her mons then warm wetness on her pussy lips. Doctor Sally groaned when my ringed finger rubbed her pleasure knot. Her deep dark naughty thoughts were desires for my long thick cock to destroy her unused pussy and make her cum; and cum until she fainted.

"Oh fuck, Andrew!" she groaned and pushed against my fingers. Her dark thoughts were hoping that hidden away in this room I'd fuck her; fill her pussy with my big cock and fuck her so good.

My ring read that Doctor Sally was already at a dark sexual excitement level so I rubbed her clit hard and rapidly and brought her quickly to her first climax. She leaned into my neck area and trembled as her climax coursed through her body. Her hand crushed my cock as her warm juices wet my fingers and soaked her panties. "I want this huge cock deep inside me," she moaned and bit my neck.

I rubbed her clit gently then my fingers moved lower in her wet cleft, found the entrance to her vagina and slipped up inside. As my ringed finger and its long partner moved in and out of her wet pussy my thumb rubbed across her clit. My fingers went deep and found her g-pad. My fingers then moved rapidly jack-hammering across that pad while my thumb rubbed her clit against her pubic bone. "Oh Fuck Andrew, make me cum!"

Pleasure your female first and she will yield. I rubbed Doctor Sally to a trembling powerful climax. She screamed with her mouth held vice tight and I felt her hot juices soak my palm. Her body trembled and rubbed upon mine as long denied pleasure swept throughout her body. I stayed on giving her pleasure as my ringed finger drank of Doctor Sally's lifeforce.

She hissed and groaned through many climax aftershocks. My fingers slid out of her pussy, slid up her belly under her scrubs top and gripped the bare flesh of her large left breast. Her heart was thumping under that hot flesh. My ringed finger and thumb pinched and twirled her hard nipple; she hissed and nipped my neck. "Fuck me Andrew," she begged.

I brought my pussy scented fingers to her lips and moved them across her tongue when she opened her mouth. Doctor Sally sucked hard on my fingers; a good sign! I read deep in her desires she wanted my cock to force her mouth wide open. She wanted to drink my hot cum. She wanted to feel it fill her mouth and warm her belly. She wanted to be forced to be nasty. I pushed hard on her shoulder and she knelt before me. She gave my cock one more hard squeeze then worked my zipper down.

All my pants have a long nylon zipper that ends under my balls. My cock comes out easily and doesn't get scratched. Doctor Sally fished my long thick cock out of my boxers and wrapped it with her two hands. She just looked at it until I told her she really wanted to suck such a huge cock. Her wet tongue came out and she cleaned my dripping cockhead.

I read her through my ring and told her she wanted to look up at me like a naughty girl while she pleasured my long thick cock until it got very hard. I told her if she was a good slut and swallowed all my hot thick cum my thick cock would then pound her pussy until I made her climax; climax until she sprayed and trembled from undenied pleasure.

Sally took my cock into her mouth as deep as she could. She had a nasty desire to choke on my cock. Her lips closed tightly on my thick shaft as they moved up and down. She kissed her fingers holding my thick cockbase as she groaned riding my cock. She yacked as my large cockhead hit against the back of her mouth. She moaned. She slid up my cock and licked all over my large crown as it leaked my cum. She had her blue eyes locked on mine as she sucked strongly on my cock tasting me on her tongue.

The good doctor then pushed my cock against my abs and licked up and down and along the sides. She kissed and licked each ballsack and took each egg into her mouth then sucked and washed it. She sucked up my cock and pleasured my knot as I trembled. She took my cock deep in her mouth and sucked it as if she wanted to swallow my cockhead.

I pulled hard on her blonde hair giving her the pain she wanted as she sucked my cock. She stared at me with wild blue eyes as her wet lips held tight around my thick cock. She slid off my cock licking the leaking cum.

"I want your hot cum Andrew. I want you to fill my mouth and my belly. Stroke your cock in my mouth and cum. Do it Andrew. It's all I desired since feeling your huge cock on the bus."

She put my hand behind her head and rode my cock with her tight lips and wet tongue. She yacked several times as she tried to force my cock into her throat. Her spit and saliva dripped onto her tits wetting her scrubs. My hips moved back and forth fucking her mouth with my cock. Her both hands stroked my shaft as her lips held my cockhead on her tongue.

I started to moan and Doctor Sally opened her mouth and stuck out her wet tongue waiting, wanting, desiring me to paint it with my hot thick cum. I pushed her hands away and stroked my cock as only the owner knows how. She moved her hands behind her back in submission. I rubbed my own pleasure knot and exploded my cum out my cock.

Globs of my hot thick cum coated her tongue then splashed against her face when she swallowed. Her lips closed just upon my cockhead and she sucked several pulses of my cum into her mouth. Her eyes were distant pools of desire. My thighs trembled as her tongue stroked my pleasure knot as she sucked the last glob of thick cum into the heat of her mouth.

Her tongue circled my cockhead giving me pleasure until I pulled out. Doctor Sally opened her mouth to show me the thick white reservoir of my cum pooled behind her bottom teeth. She took my ringed hand and gripped her throat as she swallowed my hot cum down to her belly. I felt her tremble as she felt the thick cum slide down her throat.

She moaned and kissed my cockhead then licked me clean of leaking cum. She held my eyes as her fingers searched for my cum globs on her forehead and cheeks. She sucked my cum off her fingers and swallowed the last globs.

"Thank you Master," I heard her whisper as she knelt before me. She took my cock deep into her mouth and pushed it against the start of her throat. She held it there cutting off her air. She gasped for breath then blocked her throat with my cockhead. She did that several times feeling for my cock to recover its hardness. She greatly desired for me to fuck her as I read that through my ring which wanted to again feed on Doctor Sally.

"Sally you want to take off your scrubs, lie on the bed and desperately desire for me to eat your pussy. You have been so lonely for pleasure that you want me to make you cum as I eat your wet pussy. You also have a deep hidden desire to have me pleasure your ass. You are so naughty. Do as you secretly desire Doctor Sally Martin."

She groaned, stood and took off her scrubs so fast as if they were on fire. I dropped my pants and boxers and kicked them and my loafers off. My t-shirt I whipped off over my head. Once we were naked she stood there breathing heavily her eyes wild wondering what pleasure she could take off my big cock.

The blonde curls on her labia and mons were untrimmed. The areolas on her full breasts were dark as chocolate milk and about tea-cup sized. Within each dark circle was a pinky-tip hard dark nipple.

I told her to hand me her panties and I balled them then pushed them carefully into her mouth telling her I had to muffle the screams from her orgasms. The bed was against the wall so I piled the pillows then lifted Sally to lie at the end of the bed. I knelt and placed her ankles on my shoulders and pulled her ass to the edge. She groaned from her wild thoughts catching up to my actions.

The cleft of her pussy was hiding behind her unkempt blonde curls so I ran my ringed finger between her wet pussy lips. I pushed her wet curls to the sides then took her pleasure knot between my lips. I sucked and licked her crimson gash and hard swollen clit listening to her groan.

My ringed finger and his long brother slid into her hot wet vagina and the emerald dragon began to feed. Sally trembled when my fingers curled upwards and I found her g-pad. My two fingers moved rapidly rubbing between her pussy lips and up deep against her g-pad.

My chin, fingers and palm were sprayed with hot juices pulsing out from her pussy as Doctor Sally Martin shook through a powerful climax. I did not relent and rubbed her to another quick climax. My ring drank deeply of the doctor's lifeforce while embedded deep up in her crushing pussy. The edge of the bed was soaked with her spraying juices as they leaked between her ass cheeks.

Always a hound for an ass my wet fingers pushed against the wet circle of her anus until they yielded. Sally groaned and trembled realizing I knew her dark desire. I worked my two fingers into her ass using her leaking fluids. Once stopped by my palm my fingers worked within her ass as I sucked her clit into another powerful climax. I listened to her screaming muffled by her own soaking wet white panties pushed into her mouth.

I stood and slapped Doctor Sally Martin's clit with my fat cockhead. I moved it to the wet entrance into her vagina. The proprietor had said to pleasure your female first and she would yield. Her hot wet entrance kissed my big crown as I pushed forward. I reached up and grabbed each of her full breasts. Simultaneously as I grabbed and painfully squeezed her breasts I pushed my fat cock into her vagina.

Sally screamed and sat up as her hot vagina captured my large cockhead. Her pussy pulsed on my cock as the pain at the doorway to her vagina and her crushed tits dissipated. I pushed her thighs up by her tits and her pussy opened to let more thick cock enter into her wet hot sleeve. One more push and my cockhead bottomed out against her hot inner flesh. Not all of my cock was in Sally but I knew as I fucked her she would take it all.