Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand on my sweaty back. "Andrew, Mother called out after our brothers cried. Your sisters and MB have baby monitors so hearing the twins I took them to Mother's breasts. The boys are fed, changed and put down to crib. Mother wants me back to her bed. Now that it's no secret that you're fucking Mary Bridget you better have enough cock to go around. My ass itches and greatly desires your thick cock to pound it and fill it with your cum. I love you," she said and kissed me deeply.

"You better do the trifecta and claim her ass and fill it with your hot cum before she leaves your bed." Misty kissed me then leaned over and kissed Mary Bridget until she heard her moan. Mary Bridget reached a hand up and softly touched Misty's cheek. Misty kissed her deeply then quietly left my room.

I rolled us over keeping my cock within Mary Bridget's Irish fanny. She held her thigh upon me moving about feeling for my cock still inside her. She slid to my side hugging me with her warm full breasts.

She kissed me where she could reach talking softly in her ancient language. I felt her taking deep even breaths and I followed her to sleep knowing I had bred her. I would have another child to join our family. My sisters will be mad as all hell.

During what was perhaps very early morning before anyone in the house stirred I felt pleasure on my cock. It had to be Mary Bridget sucking my cock cleaning it but also getting it filled with blood and rock hard. Each of my refilled ballsacks was cleaned and pleasured. There was just enough morning light to see the bruises on her neck and tits. She saw where I was looking and smiled as if pleased to see my claiming marks.

She kissed me tenderly then gathered the pillows and laid her belly and tits upon them and the towel. Mary Bridget knew she would wet as I took my pleasure. She bunched all that under her until she was satisfied her ass was raised. "Take me Chieftain. I am your bounty and give myself freely for your pleasure," she acknowledged in her deep brogue.

Mary Bridget reached back and spread her arse cheeks. Between the cleft and upon her dark star glistened what had to be hand cream as lubricant. She must have risen earlier and prepared herself to be taken. I saw the star pulsing as if she was beckoning my cock to enter and seek my pleasure. I knelt behind her and pulled her hips back lining up my thick cockhead to her dark star. I touched my crown to her portal and she hissed.

My emerald eyed ancient ring wanted the first taste. All alone it pushed against her star and it gripped the finger tip denying entry. My other hand moved under her belly and I rubbed within her pussy lips and across her pleasure knot. She let out a long hiss and my finger slid deep into her ass. Mary Bridget groaned as my ring drank deeply of her lifeforce. I let it drink until she was all but spent.

I put two more fingers to her portal and all three went deep in her ass and spread apart as I pulled them back. My fingers were preparing the way for my thick cock. Mary Bridget trembled as I rubbed her clit and widened her anus moving my fingers back and forth loosening her virgin tightness. She screamed into the pillows as she soaked my fingers and shook through a powerful climax.

Mary Bridget was now spent. I positioned my large cockhead at her back portal as my spread fingers pulled back. In a quick swap my fingers exited and my cockhead entered her ass. Her anus gripped behind my head holding my crown and pulsing. She bit a pillow and groaned.

I slapped her full ass cheeks redirecting her pain and slid all my long thick cock into her ass riding the now warm lube. I slapped her ass several times as I moved my cock back and deep into her dark tight sleeve. She groaned, "Oh Andrew, No. You're too big. You're too thick and too long. You're destroying my arse!" I think the princess duth protest too much.

"Quiet my celtic slut! You would not have lubed your arse if you did not want me to push it open and fill it with my hot thick cum. Now yield as you had indicated. Stuff your mouth with pillow if you intend to scream. I don't want you waking the babies," I growled as I slapped her arse and filled it with my long thick cock.

I rode Mary Bridget's virgin arse deep and hard. She tried to pull away but my arm held under her belly. I gave up and let her drop to the pillows but my cock followed her down. She could not escape my driving cock filling her arse. I went for my pleasure going deep and hard listening to my abs slapping her arse. My heavy ballsack was slapping her fanny as I thrust.

My knuckles rubbed her to a screaming climax as her tight arse pulsed all along my long thick cock. That pushed me over the top and I fell upon her ass and blasted my hot thick cum deep into her virgin darkness. I pulled back and filled her over and over as her tight sleeve rubbed my pleasure knot.

I grabbed another pillow and screamed into it as powerful pleasure overwhelmed me. My emerald eyed ring was deep up Mary Bridget's fanny drinking the last of her tonight's lifeforce and transferring the power to my pleasure. I collapsed on her ass and passed out.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and a warm clothe on my ballsack. The cloth moved up and down my soft cock then I felt a kiss on my cockhead.

"Master take some sips of your coffee and I will wash you in the shower. If I soap up your cock until it is hard will you fill my arse if I bend over?"

I spent the summer servicing four willing women as Man of the House. There were other willing mothers in the neighborhood and women met at the supermarket that got my hard cock but I am ending my journal titled, "A Freshman's Sexual Awakening" with that last story regarding Mary Bridget.

Got a joke for ya. You gotta translate that an Irish girl's pussy is called a fanny and panties are called knickers and you'll get the joke. Believe it that some Irish and British girls are actually named Fanny. Read the salacious novel "Fanny Hill."

An Irishman goes into the confessional and tells the priest he had relations with Mrs. Fanny Green four times this month. The priest tells him to kneel on stones and say the rosary.

Next man goes into the confessional and tells the priest he had relations with Mrs. Fanny Green three times this month. The priest tells him to kneel on stones and say the rosary.

Next person goes into the confessional and quietly tells the priest he had relations with Mrs. Fanny Green for his very first this month. "Michael is that you?" the priest asks recognizing the voice. "Yes Father," the young man replies sheepishly. The priest angrily tells him to kneel on stones and say the rosary twice.

That Sunday mass is interrupted by a commotion as the parishioners watch as a very vivacious female walks down the center aisle; her shiny green shoes clacking on the stones. She sits in the open first pew visible to the priest. Her skirt is very short and when she opens her thighs the priest could tell she wore no knickers.

The priest asks his acolyte, "is that Fanny Green?"

"No Father," he replies, "I think it's just a refection off her shoes."