Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy's oval back star pulsed on my fingers and began to yield. I watched as her dark circle was kissing my fingers then let more enter. Nancy groaned in her sexual stupor as my twin fingers gained entrance all along their length. My palm gripped between her ass cheeks as my fingers moved beside each other deep in her darkness. My thumb slid into her pussy. The ring drank to the last of Nancy's allowable lifeforce and she was now totally spent.

I moved my two fingers side to side then added a third. That trio moved in and out Nancy's ass convincing her rear portal to loosen and yield. My thumb stirred the juices leaking from her pussy. I pulled the trio back side to side approximating the thick diameter of my cock. Nancy actually moaned when my fingers left her ass. Was her dark desire disappointed?

Having been fed by my ring I held my hard cock and brought it to the portal of Nancy's ass. I held it against her doorway and let her iris slowly open and kiss down my thick cockhead then capture my crown into her heat. I felt Nancy tremble on her desk as if shocked as her dark passage held the tip of my cock. The difficult work was done and her ass just had to allow my thick length to enter fully into her dark heat.

To distract her I slapped her ass cheeks until they turned red as I fed my long thick cock into her ass. Nancy let out a long groan as my heavy ballsack kissed her dripping pussy and I was balls deep in her hot tight ass.

"Oh Andrew I fantasized in my dark porn driven dreams for a man to fuck my ass. You are deep in my ass as I am laid out on my own desk fulfilling another dark desire. Andrew how do you know? Please Fuck my Ass Andrew. Fuck my ass in your own pleasure and fill it with whatever cum you have left. Oh Andrew, fuck my ass," Nancy whispered as she held out her arms and again gripped the far side of her desk surrendering to her dark desires.

Was Nancy dreaming a fantasy of being held down, perhaps tied down, and violated where she could not defend herself? I pulled back to my cockhead then fed her all my cock somewhat hard and fully deep. Nancy let out one long loud groan. I found her panties by her face and pushed them back into her mouth and slapped her ass hard.

She groaned and trembled and I felt her pussy spray me with her hot juices. I rode my cock in and out Nancy's ass listening to her moaning as our flesh slapped each other. After a while she started pushing up taking my cock as deep into her ass as she could. We spent several minutes fucking like that.

My ringed finger went under her tight belly and started rubbing her clit. Nancy screamed and trembled and sprayed my thighs with pulses of hot female cum. I spent several minutes pounding into her ass pushing her pussy against my fingers.

I felt Nancy's ass crush down all along my cock as she let out one long scream into her baby pink panty gag. She shook as if I had tazered her naked ass. Her pulsing and trembling ass caused me to go over the edge and I blasted my cum deep into the darkness of Nancy's ass.

Her pulsing and trembling ass milked me of the last of my cum. I groaned against her ass basking in my pleasure. I leaned over her back and pushed her hair aside pulling down her pink cashmere sweater to expose her flesh. I bit the flesh of her nape until I tasted blood. A rush of power swept through my body and I felt like I wanted to fuck Nancy again.

I bit across both shoulders sure to leave bruises. I stood up, my cock still in her ass. My eye caught a permanent black marker where I had found the pencil. I took off the cap and wrote a stylized 'A' on her left ass cheek. I did the same on the nape of her neck where I had bit into her flesh. What would she say when her husband saw them? I let my cock marinate in her ass for some time then pulled it out and wiped it on the inside of her skirt.

I retrieved her baby pink panties and pushed them into her pussy knowing she would soak them again with her dripping juices. I zipped up and pulled her soaked panties from her swollen pussy and put them in my pocket to add to my collection. I pulled her skirt down to cover her naked abused ass and gave her cheeks several hard smacks. I had my consultant check and walked out of Nancy's office turning off her lights and locking her door.

First year of college was going great. I had a 4.0 first semester and was pulling straight A's second. I was fucking co-eds as frequently as they were presenting their desires. Some late night STEM labs made my female lab partners desirous to be bent over the lab table as they fulfilled their secret deep wants. Study cubes in the library where a frequent location for yoga pants to be pulled down and a pussy filled with hot cum.

Mary, Carlota, my sisters, Pam and the Deans were frequent fuck bunnies. Every time I rode the bus adult females gravitated to me. Names and phone numbers were pushed into my pants pocket as they brazenly rubbed my hard cock. I could have had my choice. At times it was difficult keeping up with the demands of the ring as end of term came quickly.

Classes were done. Disappointed co-eds would go back to their deficient boyfriends or fiancées some never having the opportunity to be fucked again by my long thick cock. Some would return for my second year and willingly spread their pussy or ass and take my cock for their dark pleasure.

I went to pick up my last intern check for this second semester and was directed to Nancy's office. Yes I am adding the second time I took pleasure within Nancy. She stood by her office door then locked it when I entered. She went and stood behind her desk. Nancy unzipped her skirt and took it off displaying fire red silk panties.

"I don't want to go home in a soaking wet cum stained skirt after you fuck me. You better fuck me real good and make me cum enough to last me until September when you're back for second year. You won't be able to bend me over my desk then as my belly will be swollen with your baby. I'll just have to lean on my swollen tits as you pound your long thick cock in my dripping pussy and hungry ass."

"And by the way, you bastard, my husband only does missionary and didn't see your 'A' marks on my ass and my nape. But we had sex in my abused pussy and he thinks this baby is his. I wonder how many husbands raise another man's baby. I'll want another deposit during your senior year."

"Now Andrew James Harrison get that long thick cock nice and hard as I'm already soaking my panties. My juices are running down my thighs getting my thigh-highs wet. Come fuck me Andrew. Come fuck me and make me cum until I scream into my soaking wet red panty gag. I picked these out the morning I knew you were coming for your last check. Fuck me deep and hard as you won't bother your baby as you pound against my womb and fill my pussy and ass with your hot thick cum."

Nancy positioned her phone on a file cabinet then bent over her desk and grabbed the far side. A flogger lay in her in-box. I moved behind her and rolled her panties down below her ass cheeks and spent time disciplining Nancy's ass. She held the same pencil in her mouth as she groaned and came from the flogger warming her ass and upper thighs. I removed her soaked panties and she put them into her mouth to gag the screams that would come with her powerful climaxes.

I fucked Nancy in her wet hungry pussy and she screamed through her powerful climaxes. I finished my pleasure in her ass filling it with my hot gobs of cum. She stood and kissed me deeply then took my ringed hand and rubbed it on her belly. She whispered, "Thank you, Andrew," then kissed me deeply again. I took my check and my red silk panties trophy and left her spent and soaking wet beside her desk; my thick white cum leaking from her pussy and her ass. She slipped on a pair of plain white panties to soak up all the fluids.

My emerald eyed ring empowers me when it drinks a lifeforce. It refills my ballsack with thick cum and strengthens my cock for my next conquest. I had to take the bus to the bank. Was it that the females sensed I had just fucked a woman and was primed for another?

Women hungry to dispense their dark desires gravitated to my side and made their needs evident to my ring and to me. They were like fish in a barrel and all I need do is select one. Panties got wet but their owners left the bus with a feeling of being unfulfilled. I got off at the stop for the bank.

As was with each deposit I had to have it verified by Abigail; or was that really the case? Abigail's hand trembled as she processed the paperwork. Clear as a bell my ring knew she hungered for me to fuck her. There in her office she stood and locked her eyes on me. She reached under her skirt and pushed wet fragrant baby pink panties down to her black pumps.

She knelt and removed her panties then held her panties in her cupped hands and offered them to me as a sign of her sacrifice. I stood there knowing through my ring that she wanted a Master to order her to yield and obey. I took her panties, sniffed her fragrance and put them in my pocket. She smiled and whispered, "Master."

"Master, I am off work now and desire for you to come to my apartment. I live alone and have prepared for you to show me you are my Master and let me fulfill my secret dark desires. I shall withhold nothing from you and yield all of my body to your pleasure. Please Master," she begged as she bent over and put her cheek upon my shoe.

I saw a ruler on her desk so I commanded her to keep her cheek on my shoe and uncover her ass. Abigail moaned as she reached back and slid her skirt up onto her back. I reached down and gave her naked ass a dozen slaps. She whined with each slap as she hugged my legs.

After the last slap I stepped back and told her I would wait outside no more than fifteen minutes then dropped the ruler and left her office. After but a few minutes Abigail burst out the front door and smiled brightly when she saw me. She led me to her car and said her apartment was close. She hissed from her discipline as she sat in her car.

Before she started the car I told her she very much desired to embarrass herself by unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. She contorted herself and removed her bra like only females know how to do.

I told her to toss her bra out the car window and pull her blouse from her skirt. "I think you wish to show Master your lovely breasts. Show me them," I ordered. She turned towards me and pulled her blouse open. Two nice firm large breasts sat upon her chest pointed like pyramids with firm dark nipples crowning each one. There was no sag and my ringed hand gripped each one and tweaked her hard nipples.

My emerald ringed finger and thumb pulled and twisted each hard nipple. Abigail whispered, "Master," very softly and kept her eyes upon me. The light changed green and she drove. Next light a car of college students pulled up. I told Abigail that she wanted to show those boys her beautiful breasts.

She rolled down her window and turned towards the other car. She held each globe of flesh in her palm and held them up high. The guys hooted and smooched their lips as they looked at her full naked tits. At each red light the guys spoke their appreciation of Abigail's boobs. She made a turn away and drove to her apartment.

Abigail walked before me going up steps to her second floor apartment. As she went up the steps my ringed hand was under her skirt roaming across her ass cheeks. At the top of the stairs I told her to bend over and put her tits down and spread her legs wide on the steps.

My ringed finger slid through her wet naked pussy lips and pushed into her heat. Abigail moaned as my ring drank her lifeforce. My other long finger entered her heat and the two rubbed rapidly across her g-pad until she trembled and groaned as she climaxed. Her cum splashed back on my hand and dripped down her inner thighs.

Abigail groaned when I pulled back on her long hair making her rise and walk the final steps to her apartment prancing like a pony. After I closed and locked the door I spoke to her. I told her she had a strong desire to show me her naked body and to do so at her door.

Abigail whispered, "Yes Master," and removed her unbuttoned blouse and dropped it on the floor. She unzipped her skirt and dropped that to the floor. I have not yet described all of Abigail and do so now for my readers. She had long brunette hair down to her waist. Her tits were full grapefruit sized orbs centered high on her chest. Her areolas were large dark circles and in their center were hard long nipples.

Like many young adult females her labia were shaved or waxed bare and her mons had tight trimmed dark curly hair. I could smell her scent as her juices had wet her thighs from her recent climax. I told Abigail that she wanted to show me how she makes herself cum and do so now for her Master.

Abigail thumped her back against her door and moved her hands onto her pussy. She had long pussy lips that hung down and were perfect candidates for a Tic-Tok account. She spread each full labia and showed me her dripping crimson cleft. She moved two long fingers through her cleft then pushed them up into her pussy. She stroked those two longer fingers rapidly in and out her pussy. Her other hand moved onto her swollen clit and rubbed that rapidly.

Abigail's tits shook hidden by her long hair as she rubbed herself towards an orgasm. She moaned and trembled as her fingers pulled out of her pussy and her cum pulsed out and wet her skirt and the doorway floor. Her fingers went rapidly in her pussy and each time she pulled them out she sprayed her cum on the floor.

Her fingers rubbed rapidly across her clit driving her to her powerful climax. Her face rose to look at me and her mouth opened wide to scream but no sound was heard. Her head flew back and banged on the door; "Fuck!" she groaned. Abigail shook her long hair whipping it about; her fingers shoving deep up into her pussy.

She squeaked and her cum splashed against her finger then soaked the floor. She dropped to her knees and trembled as she rubbed herself to a powerful climax. Abigail groaned loudly then collapsed to the floor lying upon her skirt and her hot female juices. She moaned and trembled from her fingers still pleasuring her pussy.

She screamed thrashing upon the floor as she rubbed herself to yet another climax. I let her lie upon the floor then ordered her get on hands and knees and turn her ass towards me. She groaned as she struggled to rise and turn. She kept her face on the floor and presented her ass.

I walked and knelt beside her and my two fingers wet themselves between her plump hanging pussy lips. The two fingers pushed against the back star of her anus until it yielded and opened. I pushed until my palm gripped her ass and my fingers were deep. I moved them out and in as her dark circle moved tightly around my fingers. I felt my emerald ring drink Abigail's lifeforce and pass the power to my cock and balls. I wanted to cum and read Abigail's deep desire to be used by a Master.

"Does this ass belong to me slut?" "Yes Master," she whimpered.

I ordered her to stand keeping my fingers deep in her ass. I directed her to her sofa and using one hand dropped my pants and boxers then sat down. I ordered her to lay her tits on the cushions and suck my cock. She took my cock in her hands and her lips opened and worked until my cockhead was in her mouth.

Abigail groaned because my two long fingers started fucking her ass. She opened her lips wide and slid down my thick cockshaft until she kissed her fingers. Each time she took my cock deep I filled her ass with my fingers. She moaned and pushed up her hips taking my fingers deep into her ass. My emerald ring drank her lifeforce.

Abigail's hands stroked my cock as her mouth and tongue gave me pleasure. My left hand could just reach under her so I pinched her hard nipples. Her hands started going faster as she took my cock deep. She sucked my cockhead letting her tongue flick across my own pleasure knot under the crown.

I added a third finger and opened her ass wide knowing my cock was going there tonight. My thumb slid into her wet pussy and moved with my three fingers. Abigail moaned, "Master," then took my cock deep cutting off her breath. Some time passed then she sucked up my cock and took a huge gasping breath. Spit and saliva ran down my cock and she sucked it all back up.

My three fingers were working her ass deep and wide. My thumb was held back from going deep by the pad on my palm. She was groaning on my cock then gripped my cock hard. She screamed on my cock and thrashed into a climax as my fingers were thrusting rapidly in her ass. My little banking babe just had her first anal orgasm. My ring drank deeply.

I pulled my fingers from her ass and pussy and she moaned on my cock. I grabbed her hair and pulled until she was kneeling between my open thighs. She had not let my cock slip from her mouth. I grabbed her hair on each side of her head and worked my cock deep into her mouth. I was giving her what I read were her darkest desires.

Her hands and lips started going rapidly on my cock. One hand moved to massage by heavy ballsack then rubbed across my anus. Abigail was working her hardest to get me to cum. I read her dark desire for me to coat her face and tits with my hot cum then fill her mouth with more. I chased her hand off my cock and started stroking my thick shaft as only the owner knows best.

A male with his cock in his hand knows when he is gonna erupt. My ballsack pulled up tight and that felling that I was seconds away from my climax overwhelmed me. I pulled out of Abigail's mouth and my hot cum erupted onto her face. Several bolts of my thick cum painted her forehead and cheeks.

Abigail opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and my cum covered it. I cum a lot so globs of my cum dripped off her tongue and landed on her tits. She closed her mouth and swallowed. She opened her mouth looking for more like a tiny bird in a nest. I coated her tongue with more cum as I grunted stroking my cock.

Her lips closed on my cockhead and her tongue flicked across my pleasure knot. I pushed deep into her mouth and shot the last globs of my thick cum against her throat. She gacked and some cum dripped from her nose. I pushed down my cockshaft giving Abigail the last of my hot thick cum. All that lasted less than a minute.

Abigail closed her lips tight on just my cockhead and sucked and licked the crown. She kissed off my cock and sucked at my slit. She moved back and opened her mouth and showed me my thick white cum pooling behind her bottom teeth. She put my hand on her throat and swallowed several times then stuck out her tongue showing me it was all gone.

Her fingers roamed across her face gathering my dripping cum. She licked her fingers as each glob was found. She sucked her fingers and swallowed with each glob. She smiled then took my cock back into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. She pushed my cock up and licked my balls even taking each one into her mouth and bathing them with her tongue.

She sat back on her haunches leaving my cum globs on her tits. She moved forward leaving kisses all up and down my softening cock. She took it all into her mouth and slid her lips down to my thick base. Her tongue licked my ballsack as my cockhead pushed into her throat. She stayed on my cock waiting, not breathing, willing to pass out on her Master's cock.

I ran my hands through her hair and told her she was a good girl. She sucked up my soft cock and kissed the crown. She rose up and walked into her bedroom as I watched her firm naked ass. Her thighs were shining from her juices and cum dripping down her thighs.

Abigail returned and knelt before me and raised her hands holding soft rope and a flogger. "Please Master, I must be disciplined then fucked until you obtain your pleasure." I waited to react reading her darkest desires that she had just revealed. I watched as her arms trembled committed to holding aloft the implements of her own punishment.