Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me to act on her dark desires would be an avenue I had not yet walked but felt my ring hungry to feed. "You must tell me what you want Abigail. Tell me your deepest darkest desires and I will grant you what you wish. To protect myself I must record you on my phone."

I reached into my pants and got my phone. I told her to begin.

"Take the ropes and tie them to my wrists then to the hooks I placed in that arch between here and the kitchen. Then tie my ankles to the hooks I placed at floor level. Pull all the ropes tight until I am an "X" suspended under the arch. Take the flogger and start on my back then my thighs and ass then across my breasts then my belly and nasty cunt. I want the full twelve punishments on each area. I must count out each strike or you must begin again. I desire this without duress and hold you faultless. Give me my dark desires Master."

She dropped the ropes and flogger then stood and walked under the arch and formed an "X" with arms raised and legs spread. I stood and removed my clothes and walked over to a wide arch separating the two rooms. There were four strong eye-hooks in the arch, two at floor level and two at the top. When I wrapped one rope around her wrist she moaned deeply. Another rope went on her other wrist and I pulled her arms tightly upward.

She kept her legs spread and they were roped to the floor hooks. She hung in the archway as an 'X' and her pussy juices started running out from between her hanging pussy lips wetting her inner thighs and dripping directly onto the floor. She pulled on the ropes to confirm they were tight. She leaned forwards and backwards to test the sway of the ropes.

This was more than my warming Nancy's ass with her flogger on her desk. Abigail drew from deep within her hidden desires to be dominated. Did I have that ability within me?

Naked with my long thick cock hanging down I walked in front of Abigail and ran the tresses of the flogger down and across her tits and hard nipples hearing her moan. I then ran them up between her thighs and wet pussy lips. I moved behind her and softly stroked the tresses down her back and across her ass.

I then moved in front of her. "I require you to count your discipline. You will count out the strokes on all the areas you have requested." I moved her long brunette hair to cover her tits and reveal her back. Now begin," I said and struck her back three times rapidly. "One, two, three," she moaned out. I struck her back three times more. "Ugh, ugh, six."

Three more swats and her back turned red and pink stripes like a candy cane. "Nine," was all I heard. The final three landed sideways strapping the side of her large grapefruit sized breasts. Nothing came out for a minute and then with a hard breath I heard, "Ten, eleven, twelve."

"Shall I continue?" I asked her. "Yes, Master," she moaned. I held back on the first twelve and planned to do so on her other naked places. Even as her Master I had no desire to inflect pain or raise welts on Abigail's young body nor extract pleasure from my actions. My ring would have to comply.

Twelve lashes played across her thighs and ass turning both cheeks red. I tried to make them no harder than a slap by my hand. I thought the humiliation of being tied naked and the snap of the flogger tines would feed her dark desire. She counted them all out in hushed whispers. I moved to her front and pushed her long now sweaty brunette hair past her shoulders onto her back. I lifted her chin and told her to look at her Master.

Twelve more lashes landed across her full grapefruit sized orbs centered high on her young chest. Her areolas were large dark circles, almost targets, and in their center were hard long nipples. The tines stung those hard pointed nipples. Abigail screamed and fought against her restraints moving forwards and backwards with each strike moaning, groaning and wetting the floor with her dripping pussy juices. She failed to count those twelve but I dismissed that demand.

I moved to her front and applied six stripes across her vulva and her mons covered in trimmed dark curly hair. She screamed and pussy juices arced out and landed on the floor. On the last six of her discipline the flogger tresses struck upwards between her thighs slapping her shaved or waxed bare naked labia. She screamed again and pissed herself wetting the floor in a long yellow arc. She then hung limp on the ropes breathing in gasps and trembling the ropes that held her firm.

I took several pictures of Abigail hanging from the ropes and the liquid puddle on the floor. The puddle was strongly scented with urine, female cum and sprayed pussy juices. I got several dish towels and laid them upon the puddle.

I walked in front of her watching her large breasts rise and fall with her labored breathing. I pinched her hard nipples and asked her if her deepest desires require that I fuck her with my long thick cock while she hangs on the ropes. I lifted her chin and waited until her eyes focused on me. I slipped my ringed finger into her dripping hot pussy and felt it drink her lifeforce. My cock felt rock hard and pointed straight out.

"Yes Master fuck my naughty cunt with your huge cock and fill it with your thick hot white cum. Fuck me hard and deep until I scream and soak your huge cock with my hot cum." I also recorded that response.

I looked in her kitchen drawers and found one of those arts and crafts handmade Hook and Loop pot holders. I told her to bite on this while I fucked her and if she cums to scream into the gag. I couldn't handle the police knocking on the door and finding Abigail tied up and flogged regardless if it was of her own darkest desire.

With my hard cock I stood in front of Abigail and ran my fat cockhead between her dripping naked hot pussy lips. I had to work my cockhead between her long handing pussy lips to find the dripping crimson cleft. I rubbed my large head hard on her pleasure knot until she hissed and let down a flow of juices that coated my cock.

I found the entrance into her vagina and held my cock there. Her wet heat made me tremble from the pleasure. Do you let that first pleasure that you feel cockhead to hot pussy course throughout your body and mind?

I squatted down them pushed up and my thick cockhead breached into her hot wet vagina. She groaned as her vestibule yielded to fit my thick cockhead. I grabbed her long sweaty brunette hair and pulled back hard while my other hand twisted a nipple. As she screamed into her home made gag I pushed half my cock up into her pussy.

Abigail shook on her robes actually taking more cock up into her wet heat. She felt the pain of my large cockhead pushing aside the hot walls within her tight vagina. I pushed my chest against her sweaty tits and stroked my cock upwards until I tapped the roof of her pussy. She groaned into her gag and trembled moving her pained pussy around on my cock rubbing her cervix on my cockhead.

I pulled her hair down her back raising her face. I pulled out the gag and kissed her deeply holding the kisses as she lost her breath. I pulled her tight against me as my ringed hand went in search of her back door between her wet ass cheeks.

My two long fingers found her loosened back star and pushed deep up into her ass. Abigail screamed into my mouth then bit my lower lip as my fingers worked in and out her ass. I could feel them moving along my thick cock as I thrust up inside her.

"Oh Master punish me with your huge cock. Open my ass so your huge cock can fill it with your hot thick cum. I am your servant for your pleasure."

I put the gag back in her mouth then bit along her neck and collar-bone. I thrust rapidly up into her pussy tapping her cervix each time. Her pussy was tight; her two or three fingers were no match for the thickness of my cock. Abigail hanging on the ropes was like fucking a woman against the wall except her legs were not wrapped around my hips. My other hand moved between us and my knuckles rubbed across her swollen clit.

Abigail's pussy gripped and pulsed all along my thick cock thrust deep inside her. Her pussy was hot and tight and wet as I thrust rapidly filling it with long thick cock. She screamed into her gag and soaked my balls with a new flow of hot juices. I felt her ass grip and pulse on my ringed finger deep up her darkness. She trembled suspended on the ropes as her climax overwhelmed her.

She let out one long scream gagged by the potholder. I wondered if later she would realize the potholder made at summer camp was her gag as her cunt was punished by my long thick cock. Her shaking on the ropes and pulsing pussy drove me over the edge and I thrust hard and deep up into her pussy and shot my hot cum against her cervix.

My cock and fingers were overwhelming her pleasure and she screamed for about a minute until she lost her strength. I felt my emerald ring drinking Abigail's lifeforce as her ass pulsed on my three fingers reaming her back door. She fell spent against the ropes. My ring read she was not ovulating so she was safe from my cum painting her cervix.

I rode her wet pussy until all my cum had emptied against her womb. I slowly pulled out of her pussy still trembling in her aftershocks. I stepped back and put my hand under her spread pussy lips and let my cum fill my palm. I took out the gag and pulled her long brunette hair down her sweaty back until she looked at her archway.

I pinched her jaw until her mouth opened then I brought my palm to her lips. My thick hot cum mixed with her female cum dripped onto her tongue and filled her mouth. Abigail had to swallow or choke on the hot liquid. I held her neck tightly as she swallowed. What cum was left I rubbed on her hard nipples and large breasts.

I went into her kitchen and she had sports drinks in the fridge. I drank one slowly then used a straw and brought one to Abigail. She slowly drank. Rummaging I found a spatula and slapped her ass a number of times. She leaned forward trying to escape the swats groaning from the discipline.

Abigail was spent so I untied first her feet then her hands and fireman carried her into her bedroom and slipped her under the covers. She had a queen-sized bed and it was late so I decided to stay the night. I went about closing up for the night and texted Misty I was out for the night. "You're such a dog!!!!! bark bark." I received back.

I did some bathroom stuff then slipped in against Abigail's warm ass and cuddled like spoons. I slipped my hand under her arm and gripped a huge globe of her breast. "Master," I heard Abigail whisper and grip my hand on her breast. Even empowered by my ring I do need sleep so soon fell off just listening to Abigail moan as I pulsed my hand on her tit.

Of course it happened during the night. I felt pleasure and warm wetness all along my hard cock. I awoke and surmised my cock was between Abigail's warm thighs riding in the wetness between her bare pussy lips. Whether she was awake or not her palm was rubbing my cockhead when it slipped through.

I stayed rubbing through her cameltoe tapping her swollen clit for a good half-hour if one could judge time in the darkness of night. Suddenly Abigail trembled and gripped my cock with her thighs and let down a flow of warm pussy juice.

It wasn't easy but I got my ringed finger against her anus as my cock rode her wet naked lips. She was wet between her ass cheeks and my finger easily slid into her ass. She moaned and trembled her ass and pushed back taking my finger in deep. I moved it in and out as her back star held tight. My second long finger slid beside the other and also went inside.

Again for some unknown length of time I pleasured her pussy, clit and ass until she had a soft nighttime climax. She reached for my hand and crushed it against her tit. "Master my ass; please my ass," she whispered.

I added a third finger and moved them side by side as I had done at the start of the night on her sofa and again as she hung on the ropes. She was moving her ass back and forth opposite to my fingers taking them deep into her darkness. I felt more hot juices bathe my cock.

Timing it right my fingers spread out and slipped from her loosened assring as my cockhead took their place and slipped into her rear doorway. Abigail didn't moan until I pushed half my long thick cock into her ass. I moved my hand back onto a nighttime warm breast. I felt her thighs tremble as she crushed her tits with my hand. One push and I was balls deep in her ass.

I let my cock marinate in the heat of Abigail's ass for some time feeling throbbing along my thick shaft. Then having seen it on porn I pulled her one bent knee upwards making her pussy open and accessible. My ringed knuckles moved unto her clit and started rubbing in circles. I pulled my cock back and filled her ass over and over.

While one hand rubbed her dripping pussy cleft and clit my other gripped her large tits and pulled on her hard nipples. My knuckles rubbed rapidly and I felt her ass pulsing on my cock. Abigail grabbed her pillow and screamed into it as a powerful climax claimed her. My ringed finger dove into her wet pussy and drank her lifeforce deeply sweetened by her climax.

When she stopped thrashing I wanted to cum and end this anal episode in the dark of night. Staying in her ass I rolled her onto her belly and tits and rolled up onto her ass. I then started thrusting my cock deep into her ass stopped only by her firm asscheeks. I pounded her into her mattress for some time then wanted to feel her climax on my cock.

I slipped my ringed knuckles under her belly and onto her pussy. As I thrust my cock deep and hard into her ass my knuckles rubbed her swollen clit and leaking pussy. She screamed into her pillow and her ass crushed all along my cock.

As she pulsed through her climax she milked the hot cum from my cock. Her hot female cum soaked my fingers and the bedding under her pussy. I thrust deep into her ass and exploded my cum into her darkness. Did I shoot seven globs of cum? Did I shoot ten? I emptied my balls of all my cum deep into the darkness of her ass. I rode her ass until my pleasure overwhelmed me.

I was too much weight for this slight woman so I rolled us back to spoons keeping my long hard cock embedded in her ass. She took the hand that had rubbed her to a powerful climax and sucked her cum off each of my fingers. She took my palm and crushed her tit then licked it clean.

"Thank you Master," she whispered then settled into a deep sleep because of stolen lifeforce. I tried to slip out of bed but she held my hand tightly to her large tit until she released it to deep sleep. I decided to just lay against her ass until my softening cock slid from her twitching ass.

I awoke in the morning to pleasure on my cock. Abigail was licking and kissing and sucking on my morning wood. If she cared if I was asleep she still flipped up and sat over my tumescent cock.

She moved my cock back and forth between her dripping pussy lips getting my fat head coated. She centered my fat cockhead against her darkstar and pushed down. My cock pushed Abigail's anus open and my cockhead entered her ass. Her head moved back and she screamed behind her teeth. She pushed down more and my cock filled her ass. She groaned and her juices wet my belly.

My ringed knuckles moved to that young woman's pussy and stroked her swollen clit and blood filled labia. She took her own two fingers and shoved them up her pussy. She must have felt my cock deep in her ass. Abigail started riding my cock up and down filling her own ass. Her hot juices leaked past her two fingers pushed up her pussy as I rubbed her swollen and abused clit.

Abigail leaked again and again as I rubbed her clit with no mercy. I started thrusting up into Abigail's ass pulling back to my cockhead then to my thick cockbase. I added my emerald ringed finger to Abigail's two and we thrust her into a trembling powerful climax. She fell her large tits onto my chest and I jackhammered my cock in her ass until I exploded into my own climax and filled her ass with hot thick cum.

"MASTER!" she screamed and collapsed fully spent. I held her for some time until her breathing eased. I slid out of her ass and rolled her onto a hip. She was spent and I was empowered. I got up, covered her in her blankets then showered, dressed and left her apartment.

I recognized the neighborhood and started walking towards the bus-stop. I stopped into a coffee shop and grabbed a coffee, an egg sandwich and a doughnut. Practically every female that came in for doughnuts and coffee once they saw me sitting alone gave me a bright smile for free as hidden deep sexual secrets began to rise to their mind's eye.

My emerald eyed ring read all their deep hidden desires. I saw a number of wedding ringed fingers attached to their smile as they quickly got wet fantasizing about wild sex with that long red haired rugged young man. Sex with a stranger would reawaken their desires for intimacy from their mundane married beds. Or they would yearn for earlier days of seeking pleasure and experiencing wild sex. A few females of various ages were ovulating and my ring read them the strongest and drew their wetness down into their everyday panties.

A few brave females came by just to say hello but really wanted to get close and fantasize on my manliness. I mentally saw some sexually graphic desires to be taken in the back seat of their SUV in the parking lot as I made them powerfully climax and filled their pussy or ass with a load of hot cum. How would they explain cold coffee?

Several females of different sizes and ages laughed embarrassed as they walked up to bravely say hello and hand me their receipt with their cell number written on the back. How would they react to, "Hi I'm the red haired stranger that you gave your number?" Brave ones touched my hand then my ring and hissed as their panties overfilled with their warm dripping moistness. I watched their hands tremble then they walked slowly backwards to the door keeping eye contact. Did they leave disappointed or relieved?

I was glad at that time of the day the bus going back to my neighborhood was empty. I was also glad that the bus driver was a guy. I walked to my street and quietly entered my house in case my two sons were still asleep. My Mother was still in bed so I undressed then curled up behind her warm ass and grabbed a breast. She rolled over and quietly said my name and held her breast out to me.

I latched onto a dripping nipple as Mother let down her milk. She hummed and said my name softly over and over as she ran her hand tenderly through my long red hair. My ring read that she got great pleasure letting her oldest son nurse at her breast once again. My Mother's night time and sexual scent permeated the bed.

I have not shared our financial situation. My father was a senior executive for an investment company. He had an ability to make a lot of money for his clients and his firm. Being concerned for the financial wellbeing of his wife and three children he over-insured in case of his death. He died in a crash of a corporate leased jet and his company death insurance paid out six times his seven figure salary and bonuses.

Other policies and annuities covered the college costs for my twin sisters and myself. The house was paid off and annuities for my Mother took away any financial concerns for her. Why did I detail all of that? Because my mother could easily afford to hire a live-in nurse-domestic to assist with her new twin boys and care around the house.

While Mother was still in the hospital my twin sisters hired a woman older than us but younger than Mother. I didn't pay any attention to all that while I was finishing my freshman year. The nurse-domestic would have been with Mother for several months. I awoke naked in my Mother's bed as her nurse brought in my brothers/sons for the next feeding directly from the source. I slipped out of bed naked and crossed the hall to go to my room. My twit twin sisters gave the live-in nurse my room.