Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ring read that she desperately wanted to be fucked by my huge cock. Doctor Sally Martin was indulging in the pain and pleasure. I was marinating in her hot tight vagina as my thick cockbase was rubbing on her clit. I started riding my long thick cock out to my crown then deep tapping the end of her pussy. I rubbed the heat of her cervix; the doorway to her womb where my potent sperm would go in search of her ovulated egg.

Whether the doctor wanted to be bred today, when she finally left this secret room she will be fertilized. I started riding my cock in her hot pussy listening to her grunt when I went deep tapping her cervix. Sally was not objecting as she thrust upwards to greet my thick cock. She wanted her hot insides to be dominated by my huge cock!

I needed her to cum so the fluids inside her pussy were receptive to my thick sperm. I took my hand with the ringed finger and formed my knuckles. I rubbed hard and fast across her clit and watched her neck and between her full tits turn cherry red. Sally screamed as best she could against the gag as she trembled into a powerful climax.

I thrust my cock deep into her pussy as it pulsed and gripped all along my shaft as she was overwhelmed by her climax. Her hot juices tried to squeeze past my thick cockshaft as she sprayed her cum against my abs. I pulled out and a hot geyser of pussy cum erupted and soaked her own belly. Several pulses of hot female cum soaked the two of us and the bed.

I pushed my cock back into her heat and jack-hammered her hot depths. I rubbed across her clit making her scream in pleasure as I buried my cockhead against her cervix and blasted my thick hot cum against the doorway to her womb. Her pussy pulsed on my cock as she climaxed sucking my cum out and against her womb.

I rode her hot pussy for my own pleasure as globs of my cum filled her. My potent sperm went in search of her ovulated egg. I would find her target as I shot hot cum against her womb. I held my cock deep in her pussy letting all my cum pulse out into her depths. I locked eyes with the doctor as I squashed her full tits and pulled on her hard nipples. Even through the gag I understood her to be moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I slowly pulled out of her bred pussy then flipped her onto her belly and tits. She groaned because of being flipped and tossed as I had no concern. I wanted my cock to feel the heat of her ass. In one push I filled her dripping pussy with cock going for that pleasure. Sally groaned and trembled as I rode her tight hot wet cum filled pussy. My ring wanted to feed again so I pushed that finger into her ass.

My finger went in deep and it fed again of her lifeforce. My other long finger also slid into her dark heat and cock and fingers pushed Sally into another climax. Her body was weakening from her several orgasms trembling her body and the draining of her lifeforce. I felt her cum wet my thighs as she sprayed several times. My ringed finger fed on Sally until she was deeply spent. I needed her sexually exhausted so I could claim her ass.

Doctor Sally Martin had fulfilled her deepest desires except the last one. I pushed my ringed finger deeper into her ass and let it drink the last safe sip of her lifeforce. She was spent with weakness throughout her body. My finger slid out and I brought my cockhead to the circular portal protecting her tight darkness. I pushed and watched her portal yield.

Her dark back circle kissed across my cockhead opening like a camera iris. I watched her dark circle slowly slide over and down the dome of my cockhead. She groaned when my fat cockhead breached into the doorway of her dark tunnel and her circular lips captured my crown. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly my cock slid into Sally's back door pushing it out long and deep to fit my long thick cock.

She let out a long low groan as I was now balls-deep in her ass with my cock and my heavy ballsack kissed her dripping pussy. Sally Martin had a secret deep hidden desire to be taken in her ass by a thick long horsecock hung between a man's thighs. Regardless of her education and abilities she wanted to be dominated. Although she was spent my ring read that Sally was receiving deep hidden pleasure off my cock filling her ass.

My ring reprimed my ballsack and hardened my long thick cock. I felt it pulsing in the tight heat of her ass. Was I the only cock to ever enjoy her ass? I started slapping Sally's ass cheeks and riding her with thick cock. Her ass was tight and hot as my cock slid back and forth lubed on her pussy cum. I closed my eyes and thought of nothing but pounding her ass cheeks and climaxing and filling her ass with my thick white globs of cum.

I reached under her wet belly and my ringed finger rubbed her swollen clit. She screamed into her panties gag and grabbed my cock with the tight sleeve of her ass. Her hands slid under her and she grabbed her full tits. Her ass tightness pulsed all along my thick cockshaft pulling me towards my climax. I groaned loudly as my cum rose up my cock like a lava tube in a volcano and blasted into her dark depths. My ringed hand got soaked as the doctor climaxed one last time in the secret room feeling the heat of my cum inside her.

I collapsed on her ass and sweaty back as I fulfilled Sally's dark desires to be taken and dominated as I completed my pleasure. I groaned as my cock moved back to my tender cockhead then deep to my thick cockbase. I felt the heat of my cum as my cock marinated in the tight dark sleeve. I had taken my pleasure in the dominated body of Doctor Sally Martin.

I pulled out and pushed my cock back in being sucked by her yielded back door. I withdrew and rubbed my cock across Sally's firm ass. I watched the large 'O' my cock had made in the doorway of her ass as it pulsed and tried to close. I pulled the trophy white panties from Sally's mouth and pushed them between her dripping pussy lips soaking up her fragrant juices.

I moved beside her and pushed by softening cock against her lips. She opened wide and moaned when my cock filled her mouth. I was softer and with one push my cockhead entered her throat. Her hand moved and softly cupped my ballsack. She sucked and licked all along my shaft even as she was losing her breath. I spent several minutes performing her last domination. She kissed my cockhead when I pulled out.

I dressed then retrieved my wet fragrant pussy soaked prize. I flipped the spent doctor up on the bed and pulled the hospital bed blankets to cover her. I put her hospital pager under the pillow so she would rise when she was needed. I found my way back to my Mother's room just as she started nursing the twins. My cock twitched as I watched my Mother's long thick nipples feed my sons.

My ringed hand touched her warm cheek. Mother smiled very brightly at me happy that I had given her her wish. She had two sons, fathered by her only son but her unspoken desire was to have me take my pleasure in her body soon. "Andrew when we get home I'll give you the warm sweet leftover milk, my wonderful son," she said and laughed.

Misty asked where I had been and I pulled out the fragrant white panties and held them to her chin. She shrieked and slapped at my hand holding the soaked panties. "Andrew, you are such a dog. Even being with our Mother and your twin brothers you found some female to fuck?"

"Misty I told you only our family matters to me and all the other females are just a warm wet place for me to get my pleasure and expel my cum. It will be that way for an untold future." I came to her and kissed her deeply and grabbed her ass. She slapped back at me but I held her tight until she kissed me deeply. She whimpered then gave me many tiny kisses.

"Andrew James I want you to fuck my ass when we get home then do your sister, Jenny's ass. We have another year to our graduation when we can give you the gift of our pussy and our womb. Jenny and I will give you our gift the night we are fertile. We will proudly carry your twins and bear them to join your sons. That is this family's future and the thing that would give us the most joy and pleasure."

Misty gave me a tight hug kissing my neck softly then I felt Jenny hug me from behind. She heard what Misty had said and was now sobbing. I gave each deep kisses and vowed to love them until our final day. I leaned down and kissed my Mother with great tenderness. I made her cry and Misty scolded me. Mother asked for another deep kiss.

I took a few minutes to visit Mrs. Johns and my twin sons. I timed it perfect to catch her just starting to nurse them. She held my twin sons to her swollen milk filled breasts with great pride. Her areolas had widened and darkened perhaps giving the babies a visual target. Her nipples were huge and each boy latched on.

I held her with my ringed hand and she moaned asking for a deep kiss. She whispered that she wanted desperately for me to fuck her again. One son released from her nipple and she let her milk drip into her palm then held it up to me. I sucked up the sweet gift. I promised I would stop by the first break from classes. She smiled and asked for another kiss.

We took Mother and the twins home when the pediatrician gave them her release. Yes I found a quiet room to fuck that doctor bent over a gurney with her scrubs and panties pulled down just off her ass. My cock and emerald ring enjoyed her hot wet pussy and tight ass. A mature willing female spent from a powerful climax has a very accommodating ass.

We had some time to get Mother and my sons settled. All too soon it was time to get back to college and finish the second term. Misty, Jenny and I went home as often as we could. We hired a full-time nurse/maid to assist Mother with the babies, housework and cooking. Misty knows I fucked that woman many times. Later....

In these journals I don't tell of repeat sexual encounters with the same female. Doing so would be redundant and boring. So after Doctor Sally Martin here are a few more new female conquests.

Let me just say that Pam, the CEO, made use of my consulting skills multiple times while I was at college. I always got paid on company checks which I picked up at the office and brought to the bank for personal deposit. Nancy, Pam's Admin's event and conquest comes next.

Nancy, Pam's Admin.

That Friday I was informed at the front desk that Pam was away on a (real) business trip. I was escorted back to her Admin's office. Nancy was sitting very professionally behind her desk. Nancy appeared to be older than I and had long strawberry hair and the form of nice sized breasts pushing out a v-neck cashmere sweater. Nancy had my check in her hand and as she passed it to me laughed and asked what were my special skills being utilized by her company.

Our hands touched and the check trembled in her hand. My ring quickly read that Nancy was captivated by my looks, physique and long red hair. The longer she held my hand the sooner her deep desires bubbled to her surface. Wild fantasies swept over Nancy and I perceived that she was wetting her panties. I always had that telling effect of a pussy lubing itself with warm juices anticipating being filled with a hard cock.

With my other hand I pulled away the check from her grip and put it in my top pocket. I still held Nancy's hand tightly, her fingers making contact with my warm ring. I moved behind her desk and stared down at her. As she stared up at me her breasts were going up and down under her soft pink sweater as her breathing was getting erratic.

Her cleavage was evident in her v-neck pink sweater and the evidence of her hardening nipples were on display. I pulled her to stand and putting my left hand behind her neck I kissed her deeply. She moaned as she let that happen and melted into my embrace. I broke our grip and slipped my ringed hand under her sweater then under her bra. I gripped her warm globe of flesh then pinched her hard nipple.

Still holding her neck and the deep kiss I waltzed her to her office door and locked it. I felt her tremble when she heard that click as we danced back to behind her desk. My ring read that Nancy deeply desired me to fuck her on her desk as a wild fantasy. Her left hand bore a wedding band but she wanted to be taken and used. I broke the kiss and bit down her neck and broke the skin on her collar bone with my incisors. She groaned feeling that pain and her legs trembled.

I lifted her ass up on her desk then sat in her desk chair. She had a chance to run or stop me but she sat a prisoner to her secret lust. She whimpered as I slowly pushed her skirt up revealing that she wore black thigh-highs. I bit into her warm inner thigh flesh leaving teeth marks behind. Could she explain the bruises to her husband? She held herself half-erect on her elbows as she watched me push up her skirt until she knew I could see her wet pink panties.

My ringed finger moved to the apex of her labia and pushed her clit hard against her pubic bone. Nancy hissed but made no attempt to stop me as I quickly rubbed her into a climax. She trembled as she soaked her baby pink panties biting down on her teeth to hold in her scream. Her juices flowed between her ass cheeks and wet her dress and the desk.

My ringed finger and his long brother went under the hem of her now soaked panties and moved across a naked labia. Nancy as if hypnotized opened her thighs and groaned as my fingers found the way up into her hot wet vagina. I pulled her soaked gusset aside and sucked her clit between my lips. Nancy groaned and fell back on her desk and her head went 'klunk' as I drank her hot female juices.

Did her husband suck this sweet pussy? My fingers went deep up into her pussy and rubbed across her g-pad. My fingers moved rapidly as my ring took its first sip of Nancy's lifeforce. My fingers jack-hammered in her pussy rubbing the thousand of pleasure nerves within her crimson cleft as I sucked her swollen clit.

I pulled a Number 2 pencil from her holder and brought it to her lips. She bit down on it just as I rubbed her to another crashing climax. Nancy screamed and trembled on her desk and soaked me with pulses of her hot cum which I drank as swiftly as I could.

Nancy trembled and soaked her skirt as she lie upon her desk. I was not concerned. I grabbed her panty hems and moved her fragrant soaked baby pink panties down her black thigh-highs and off her black 4 inch pumps. I put her panties in my pocket then unzipped my fly and flopped out my big cock.

I slapped her swollen clit with the underside of my large cock listening to her groan. I rubbed my large cockhead through her naked pussy lips even teasing the dark star between her ass cheeks. Nancy groaned and pushed her ass against my cockhead when she felt my naughtiness. Soon Nancy soon, my cock will feel the heat and tightness of your sacrificed ass.

I moved her black pumps up onto my shoulders. I pushed her knees apart which opened her pussy lips and I saw her dripping crimson gash. Her juices ran from her open lips and coated her anus. My large cockhead tapped her dark lips and she whispered, "Please," around her teeth marked pencil. My large cockhead found the hot wet entrance to her vagina and I held it here by pushing forward.

My hands went under her pink cashmere sweater and pushed her bra up by her neck. I gripped her apples and squeezed hard as my cockhead pushed into the vestibule of her tight vagina. Nancy screamed biting on that pencil and climaxed trembling on her desk. Husband not as thick as me? I squeezed her hard nipples and pushed more cock into her heat.

Her hands came up and pushed against my chest as my thick cock was too much too soon for her tight pussy. But my ring read that she wanted her pussy to be spread apart and used. I left one hand on her nipple as my ringed hand moved onto her pussy. I rubbed her clit rapidly with the knuckles of my ringed hand. She screamed as another climax overwhelmed her and as her pussy pulsed I pushed more of my cock into her heat.

Nancy was leaking her pussy juices making it easier to slip my cock into her tight heat. She groaned when she felt my cockhead against the depths of her pussy. I let my long thick cock marinate in her hot wet sleeve. Her pussy was tight! I guess two female fingers or a standard dildo or a standard husband dick had not opened this tight pussy.

"Oh Andrew let me rest. You are destroying my pussy. What is my husband going to say when I come home aching in my pussy but god no not letting him see your leaking cum. Just wait some then I want you to fuck me, fuck me good. I've secretly wanted a big male cock inside my cunt from watching porn but your cock must be huge. Oh fuck Andrew, oh fuck," she moaned as I started to move my cock out and into her tight wet pussy pulling on her naked lips and rubbing her clit.

I took her baby pink panties and balled them up and pushed the soaked gusset into her mouth. Nancy groaned when I pulled back to my fat crown then filled her pussy with one thrust of long thick cock. I could feel the tightness of her sleeve all along the shaft of my cock. Her inner heat and warm wetness felt fucking great. I grabbed her tits and gave her about twenty quick thrusts with my cock.

I pulled out and pulses of her hot cum sprayed against my groin and her belly. The hot sleeve of her vagina had not yielded so the tightness gave me such unexpected pleasure. I pushed her thighs up by her tits and pounded her pussy in a different depth. Nancy was groaning into her gag as my cock tapped the hot depth of her pussy spoiling it for her husband.

Whether Nancy knew it or not she was ovulating. I wondered if that was what my ring read the best. Was there a millions of years call to a male to breed an available female? Was there a powerful sorcerer secret embedded in the ancient emerald eyed ring calling fertile females to be bred by the most potent male to create the strongest offspring?

I bent my ringed finger and placed it upon her clit. I rubbed her swollen pleasure knot against the emerald eyes as my cock rode her hot insides. My sperm needed the proper ph of a leaking hot wet climaxed pussy to be most potent. Nancy quivered on the desk as my ring drank more of her lifeforce filling me with power.

I demanded my pleasure. My cock swelled and exploded my sperm deep against the doorway to Nancy's womb. Nancy screamed against her gag as another climax overwhelmed her. Her pussy pulsed all along the length of my long thick cock. My thick cock rode the even more tightness of the pulsating hot wet sleeve of her pussy. My balls pulled up tight against her wet naked pussy lips as I emptied my cum into Nancy.

I kept my cock deep in Nancy's heat as I rubbed across her clit letting my ring feed. Seeking more pleasure I rode my cock in her tightness; large cockhead to thick cockbase. Nancy was spent and exhausted by her last powerful climax. I wanted to take my forbidden pleasure.

I slowly withdrew my cock and watched Nancy's cum leak out of her pussy and run between her ass cheeks. Great! She was anointing her back dark star. My working out at the college gym was useful as I lifted her and rolled her over onto her tits and belly on her desk. She groaned from being tossed about but my ring knew she greatly desired to be dominated.

The back of her skirt was soaked but I lifted it onto her back exposing her firm tight ass. Did she ever let her husband play back there? Was the thickness of my cock to be the first to breach the portal of her darkness and open wide her naughty shaft? Nancy was spent, almost sexually exhausted and could not defend her portal.

I first pushed my ringed finger into her hot wet pussy. I added the long second finger and moved them in and out. Nancy groaned against the wet panty gag and I felt my ring drink again. I pulled my twin fingers out covered in male and female cum and pushed the tips against the portal rings of her back door. I heard her moan, "fuck" muffled by the gag. She reached her arm forward and gripped the far edge of her desk giving in to her fantasy captor perhaps knowing and wanting what was coming.