Andrew and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thumped down to their room all bent out of shape about what they did. When I yelled, "WTF" they sat up and the blankets dropped to their lap and they wiggled their tits in my direction. They laughed and explained that they thought that each night I would be sleeping and fucking either in Mother's room or in theirs and therefore didn't really need a sleeping bed of my own.

As I thumped out of their room they yelled after me that all my crap was in the business office and they had installed a Murphy bed then burst out laughing. "The hard part was cleaning out your draws of all your trophy panties!" they burst out laughing again. "Mary Bridget was soooooo embarrassed." Now that I was home from college my tormenting by those twins had begun again.

Naked I went back into my Mother's room and like a twelve year old wailed, "Mom?" She told me to hush as my whining frightened the babies. She told me to shower and go dress in my new room and Mary Bridget would make me breakfast. "But first give me a big kiss and let me grip your beautiful cock. I've missed it so much while you finished your freshman year. The doctor laughed and gave me the okay to have sex again."

Mother still had my babies at her breast so I carefully leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. I kissed my babies almost bald heads. I hissed when I felt Mom grip and stroke my long cock. It pulsed in her hand and she laughed against my chin. "Go get Jenny and she would be more than happy to shower with the Man of the House."

So that's what I did. I walked still naked past Mary Bridget with my large cock at half mast and went and pulled Jenny out of her bed. A naked brother and sister walked past Mary Bridget again and went into Mother's en-suite and took a shower. I also took Jenny's willing ass. I took Jenny back to her room wrapped in a towel. Misty asked, "What about me?" as she rolled over and showed me her ass.

I slapped her ass and told her I blamed her. She laughed as she rubbed her stung ass. I went off to my banished room and found something to wear. I went to the kitchen and Mary Bridget stood by my side and asked me what I wanted for breakfast and smiled wickedly as if testing me.

Mary Bridget spoke with a deep Irish accent. She appeared to be of the 'Dark Irish' having waist long raven black hair and stunning blue eyes the colour of the sea after a storm, as they say. She had on an apron hiding my chance to evaluate her breasts but they looked full. My ring warmed my finger telling me she was willing to be taken but I held back.

I told her I'd like a full breakfast as I was quite hungry. She stood still knowing I was scoping out her body. She looked into my lap looking at the bulge in my shorts. My ring felt hot on my finger as it began deeply reading Mary Bridget's secrets. She laughed and turned to the stove undulating her ass cheeks in a provocative way. I got a slap on the back of my head as Misty walked by in a shear sleeper.

"Stop drinking Mary Bridget for breakfast and let her do her job. If you're still hungry, still hungry after breakfast, you can have sex with me or Mother to satisfy your manly needs." Misty said that out loud so Mary Bridget was sure to hear her naughtiness. Misty sat on my lap and fed me breakfast kissing me between bites.

Mother came down wrapped in a towel around her waist her beautiful milk filled breasts on display. She leaned in and gave me a big kiss. Mary Bridget gave Mother the breast pumps so I had to watch Mother's long nipples being used to extract her spare milk. Misty always the one doing the teasing said all my whining made me miss out on Mother's warm sweet breakfast.

Misty lifted her own gown and sat her naked ass back on my lap finding my hard cock perched on my thigh. Pushing the envelope I lifted Misty and fished out my hard cock and settled it between her wet pussy lips. Misty moaned and kissed me deeply. She massaged my thick cock with her wet pussy lips as she fed me the rest of my breakfast and helped me drink my coffee.

Misty's ass was away from Mary Bridget so I worked my emerald eyed ring finger up into her ass. Misty melted into her younger brother and kissed me deeply. My ring drank her lifeforce as my cock and finger convinced a climax out of my sister. My mother smiled at me as Misty groaned and trembled on my lap. She let down a gush of warm pussy juices wetting my lap. My ring fed on my sister as she trembled through her climax.

If she had held any doubts Mary Bridget now knew about the special arrangements I had with the three family females in the house. I settled into a routine of sleeping and having sex with my Mother and my sisters. All of us walking naked through the house was a common event.

Mary Bridget's cheeks eventually stopped turning pink. She would eek and peep should I walk past her with my morning wood cock erect as I went to the ensuite shower. Sometimes I had gone into my sister's room and was carrying Jenny. All three of the family women, Mother and my two sisters, were not shy about demanding I service their hungry bodies.

Mary Bridget had to know we were performing incest, a church and society forbidden activity. She did our wash and was sure to find sheets wet with female cum and hard with my jism. She finally asked that we use a towel so she didn't have to keep stripping the bedding for washes. Perhaps the most upsetting aspect of our unconventional lives that Mary Bridget observed was my sleeping with, nursing on and having sex with my own Mother.

Mary Bridget never mentioned nor showed disproval of our lifestyle, especially when we had sex for breakfast. All three family women woke up horny and wanted to ride on my hard wood. MB, as the twins started calling her, was very committed to assisting Mother with her twins and doing her chores around the house. I told her often that she was a blessing to my Mother and gave her kisses on the cheek; when I was fully clothed of course.

It's an old wife's tale that multiple women in the same household will unwittingly sync their monthly cycle. I knew the twins had their period about two weeks ago so were horny fertile now. Since I always took them in their ass their being fertile now didn't affect me. Mom took me in her ass during the 'fertile week'. She was also counting on the 'nursing mother' contraceptive to prevent 'accidents'. All that didn't counter Mary Bridget. Before in my journal I surmised that my emerald eyed ring drew fertile women towards me.

It was the deep part of the night when a low light edged sleep away from me. I rolled over, my cock hard as wood, as my eyes adjusted to the soft light coming from my hall. A female stood in my doorway; her open thighs in her thin gown were silhouetted by the light behind her. Always willing to do my Mother or sisters I slid the sheet off my cock. My long thick eight inch cock pulsed to the rhythm of my heartbeat and my ring felt hot.

The noise of an 'eek' tipped me off that Mary Bridget stood in my doorway. I waited for her deep desires to envelope her and cause her to act. She walked to beside my bed and looked down at my cock. I pulsed it using my pelvic muscles and her eyes followed its movement. When I made room she sat beside me and slowly her hand reached forward and gripped my cock with her trembling hand.

As her hand moved up and down my long thick shaft she spoke. "I was shocked when I found you in your mother's bed. My body trembled when I saw your manliness strong and firm. In the village where I grew up there were rumors of mothers taking their sons to bed especially if they were widowed."

"Then that same morning you took your sister into the shower and I heard her groan her pleasure. Brothers and sisters being together were also rumors in the village. When you came down for breakfast you looked strong and manly and gave off a strong scent. I stood by you my fanny dripping into my knickers and I wanted you to take me and have your pleasure." (In Ireland a fanny is a pussy and knickers are panties.)

"Your other twin sister sat on your lap and took your pleasure. I knew your strength was inside her and you filled her with your seed. Your Mother was pleased to see her children being close and shockingly intimate. All of that would have been seen as sinful in my village. Whispers of incest would have followed a family such as this."

"I listened and watched as you gave pleasure to your Mother and your sisters these past weeks and I wet my knickers standing by the open doors. Your family did not try to hide the incest nor their naked bodies. Your long thick cock would hang between your thighs as you left the beds of your sisters or your Mother. You walked from your mother's shower through the house to your bedroom. My eyes wandered down your muscled back and rock hard arse. In my fantasies I wanted to kneel and kiss that arse as a sign of my surrender to the invading chieftain."

"Andrew, sir, I could not now hold back as my deep desires overwhelmed me tonight and my warm fluids ran down my thighs. I have such longings in my fanny and wish to surrender to my Chieftain and give you my body for your pleasure."

All the while she spoke her mind her hand rode up and down my cock. My leaking pre-cum was wetting her fingers then along my thick shaft. I guess as her sign of surrender she kissed my cockhead then cleaned it of my drippings. She moaned and took my cock into her warm wet mouth and took of it as much as she could fit.

She moved her tight lips up and down my shaft kissing her fingers that gripped the base of my thick cock. I realized she wasn't just showing her submission she wanted my cum in her mouth and belly. My ring read that sinful desire when I gripped her left hanging breast. My ring transmitted the thumping of her excited heart as I squeezed her large breast and pinched her hard nipple.

"Mary Bridget, stop, stand and remove your night shift. Then I want to taste the gift of your fanny while you suck and seek the hot thickness of my seed. I shall fill your mouth and your belly with my hot thick cum satisfying your dark desire. Let me see your nakedness."

Mary Bridget slowly stood after working her palm over the top of my cock. She licked her palm and fingers of my thick pre-cum then kissed my crown. I turned on my bedside lamp when she stood and slowly pulled up her night shift. The darkness between her thighs appeared first as she wore no knickers. My lamp revealed the softness of her belly.

She took in a deep breath of courage and revealed her middle aged breasts as her shift went over her head and dropped to the floor. Mary Bridget was older than I but younger than my Mother. She pulled her long raven black hair behind her shoulders to show me her breasts. Her breasts were large and filled out her chest no longer firm and high as of a female younger than she.

Her areolas were dark and the circle large like the rim of an Irish tea cup. Her nipples now firm and pointed from her excitement were large like two greek olives placed upon her chest. Her breasts rose and fell with the deepness of her excited and perhaps frightened breath.

"Mary Bridget to show your submission I want you to present and squeeze your large breasts then pinch and pull your large nipples until they cause you pain. Then I want to watch as you open your dark pussy so I can see your crimson pathway and the wetness dripping down your thighs. Then giving into your dark deepest sinful desires sit your fanny upon my chin. Take my long thick cock back into your mouth and coax my cock to fill your mouth and belly with my thick hot man seed."

Mary Bridget trembled as the shift went over her head and she stood there naked. Her hands rose to her breasts as she cupped them and held them out me as if making an offering. Her fingers moved to her large nipples and she pinched them and pulled them away from her areolas. She pulled and twisted them starring at me with her piercing blue eyes waiting. She groaned from the pain, waiting, submitting until I nodded.

She took a deep breath and trembled then her hands drifted over her belly and pulled apart her wet nether dark haired lips. I pointed to my bedside and she walked still holding apart her pussy lips. I growled at her to not move and hold her lips apart. I moved my ringed finger up her dripping pussy lips and circled her swelling pleasure knot. She groaned deeply.

My emerald eyed dragon ring, ancient in its desires, slid into Mary Bridget's hot wet pussy. It felt no barrier. I 'tished' and said she was not pure for her Chieftain and some other male had taken her innocence. She whimpered and said he had died in a coal accident before the wedding.

My other long partner finger joined in as they went deep up inside her. As my ring drank of her lifeforce my two long fingers rubbed her g-pad while my thumb circled her clit. My palm was filled by her leaking warm fluids then ran over my wrist and wet my arm. I told her to stand still and keep her pussy open.

I rode my fingers rapidly up inside her while my thumb pushed her clit against her pubic bone. Mary Bridget screamed and her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers then pulsed as her pussy juices sprayed onto my palm. Her thighs trembled as she kept her balance and her climax coursed throughout her body. "Oh Andrew, you pleasure me so."

I told her she was a good girl and to sit her pussy on my chin. She groaned as she moved her body still trembling from her climax and laid her mature tits on my abs. She moved about until the top of her mons was settled on my chin. My tongue came out and licked from her clit, between her pussy lips and rimmed her pulsing dark star. She groaned when my tongue pushed against her anus. "Oh Andrew, that's so naughty."

I slapped her mature cheesy ass and ordered her to suck my cock. My emerald ring finger slipped into her hot pussy and read her fantasy to be punished for her desires. She held the base of my cock and took the top into her mouth. She moaned when I slapped her ass several times so she sucked at my leaking cock. She took sucking my cock as her primary job to pleasure me.

She sucked my cock like a street corner hooker anxious to get this John done and move onto another. Her hand rubbed my cockshaft rapidly as her lips sucked on my cockhead. My ring driven powers let me cum when I was ready. It was the middle of the night and I did not know if Mother would call out needing Mary Bridget.

I pushed up my cock until her lips kissed her fingers and I let loose my thick hot cum. My cockhead was against the heat at the back of her throat. I blasted the back of her mouth with globs of my cum and made her cough. She slid her lips back to my cockhead and sucked my cum pulses across her tongue and down into her belly.

Mary Bridget was moaning on my cock but screamed, muffled by my cock deep in her mouth, when my emerald ring finger pushed into her ass and went deep. My ring drank deeply of her lifeforce. She sucked my crown and licked my pleasure knot as my single finger reamed her ass and several fingers opened her neglected pussy. I rubbed her to a crushing climax as her body quivered lost to her pleasures racking her body.

Mary Bridget sucked and kissed all over my cock and balls as my fingers rubbed her to additional pleasures. She groaned as she pushed back driving my ringed finger deep into her ass. I knew my cock would open her ass but I had to punish that ass after my cock was deep in her fanny.

My ring had already read that Mary Bridget was fertile and unprotected and would be bred by my potent cum. I rolled her off me onto her back and slipped out of bed and crossed to the hall bathroom. I pissed then returned with a bathrug and several towels and pushed them under Mary Bridget to prevent my bedding from getting soaked by a female spraying her cum.

I knelt between her full thighs and placed my renewed cock within her hot dripping wet pussy lips. I slapped her swollen clit with my cockhead and felt her juices spray against my refilled nutsacks. I reached up and gripped her full breasts giving each a squeeze. Her nipples pushed against my palm so I tweaked, twisted and pulled each nub until she groaned, "Oh Andrew, no." I leaned down and bit each of her soft flesh.

I moved my hard cock down between her pussy lips and left my cockhead against her anus. Mary Bridget groaned as I pushed against it. I took my ringed finger and its long brother and pushed them up into her wet heat. Once again my ring drank of her lifeforce as my two long fingers rubbed her g-pad and she soaked my palm. My thumb circled her clit as she groaned and pulsed her pussy on my fingers.

Mary Bridget was primed and I moved my cock up between her hot wet pussy lips and found the entrance to her heat. I removed my fingers and pushed forward and my fat cockhead forced its way into her pussy. She reached and grabbed my arms tightly and groaned as I pushed more cock into her heat. I pulled back then filled Mary Bridget's pussy with as much cock as she could take.

"Oh Andrew, oh blessed savior, your strength is paining me so. Your thickness is deep inside me, pushing my fanny open and deep. Oh Andrew, I can feel you thumping inside me. I can't fight you off from filling me with your seed. Oh saints protect me......"

Mary Bridget's brogue tumbled off her tongue as her hands moved to my chest to prevent me from finding my pleasure between her legs. I pulled back to my thick cockhead and thrust my cock as deep into her heat as my cock would fit. She screamed and dug her nails into my chest so I quickly thrust several times into her wet cavern.

"Oh Andrew, no," she groaned forgetting she came almost naked into my room seeking my cock.

I did not know when Mother would call out or my babies would cry so I decided to just fill Mary Bridget's pussy with my hot thick baby cum. I thrust into her pussy over and over watching her full breasts wobble about on her chest. Her pussy juices sprayed out and soaked my balls and her ass as my cock went deep. The bathmat had to be getting soaked.

My ringed knuckles rubbed her pleasure knot making her scream into her climax. I needed the depths of her pussy to be pushed open to take my cum against her womb. Her deep flesh pulsed on my cockhead craving my hot cum. I fell upon her tits and my cock pushed against her cervix and blasted my cum against the doorway to her womb.

Invigorated by my emerald ring I blasted seven, eight, nine or more pulses of my hot thick cum into the depths of Mary Bridget's pussy. She screamed as her Irish fanny pulsed and gripped all along my thick cock as she milked my balls of my cum. Strings of curses unheard before in our house blared from Mary Bridget as her powerful climax overwhelmed her.

I went for my pleasure and thrust deep into her flesh pounding her ass into the bed. My thick cockbase rubbed her swollen pleasure knot and my shaft rubbed against her g-pad making her scream and spray her hot cum out besides my thrusting cock.

Mary Bridget wrapped her thick thighs about my back and rubbed her pleasure against my shaft. The depths of her hot flesh was rubbing my pleasure knot as it swam in my thick seed. Was she like her gender for thousands of years pushing my seed into the heat of her womb as it sought out her fertile egg?

Mary Bridget kissed all about my neck and naked collar bones even taking tiny bites to draw beads of blood. I read of her deep ancient desire to meld with the strong chieftain and breed with him. She held me tight with both arms and legs trembling under me as pleasures coursed through her body. She bit me hard as I felt her cunt grab my cock to hold me within.

I pushed her red hair aside and bit her neck at the base of her collar bone drawing blood. I pushed up and bit all over her breasts tasting her blood leaving the marks of her alpha male for the tribe to see his claim upon her. Mary Bridget was now softly speaking in her ancient tongue sounds of endearment and submission. She took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me deeply.