Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21 had a similarly unobtrusive tube top to Caulifla's, only hers was black, and when she allowed it to be slipped up and over her head and arms, a lacy lavender bra underneath it was nearly as quick to be removed. In its place the helpful man moved his bare chest against her soft pink skin, moving her cloudy white hair out of the way and pressing his lips up against the back of her neck. He breathed and moaned softly into the kisses as he felt her body heat and pressure.

21 reached around 18's hips and settled her hands over the leather of her belt. She slipped the strap free from its loop, then unsheathed the prong and withdrew the remaining length through the buckle, loosening it until the android's denim jeans sagged around her waist. 21 slid 18's now slightly baggy jeans down her legs, and after a bit of an awkward struggle with some still tied sneakers, 18 was able to get them the rest of the way off, 21 and the man with his lips currently around 18's able to work with her to make similar short work of her underwear.

21 pressed her forehead and nose against the back of 18's soft, recently shampooed hair. It smelled wonderful. She kissed it gently and reached two of her long fingers down below her wife's buttocks, between the warm, cramped space between her pressed together thighs and began to rub them slowly back and forth. 18 murmured and moaned, her lips muffled somewhat by someone else's, breaking the kiss only to lift his shirt up and over his head.

Behind 21's back, invested hands undid the clasp of her golden belt and put it aside before unhurriedly sliding her baggy white pants down her legs. The face of their owner followed as he crouched slowly, planting kisses along her back as he went. 21 shivered in satisfied delight. The man behind her stood back up and kissed her briefly on the neck a few times, then crouched back down to deal with what remained.

Faced with her delicate lavender undergarments, he carefully unhooked the small clasp that made room for her tail to poke through a gap in the fabric below, then slid the rest of the material down her thick, full thighs. Then after helping her out of her boots so the underwear could follow, all of the android's clothes were properly out of the way, leaving only her black arm sleeves and the gold ring around her neck.

When the flanked couple were both naked, 21's fingers became more invasive, finding the small, tight, moistening gap in 18's warm, cramped space and pushing a finger into it, led by one of her carefully manicured, rounded black nails. 21 drew it slowly in and out, smiling when she heard 18's slow, shallow breathing, and did so only more broadly when her other partner pressed himself further against her back, feeling now that he had similarly disposed of the rest of his remaining clothing. He kissed her neck, more firmly this time, then planted his lips once more on the side of her cheek, under her ear.

21 turned and put her hand on his chest, preventatively. "Sorry, but could you give me a moment?" She turned back towards the dresser where she had deposited her rings and took a small bottle of lube from the flat wooden top, a few other bottles of lubricant and other supplies for their guests to use arranged on its surface. 18 turned back to look at it, then up to give her wife a knowing smile.

21 turned back to 18 and squeezed out a small but generous amount of the slightly gooey, watery substance onto her fingers. Putting the bottle back temporarily, 21 rubbed the lube between her thumb and fingers, spreading it out evenly. Using just one of her syrupy digits, 21 traced a small circle around 18's asshole, keeping her cheek out of the way with her other hand.

She smeared it around with her fingers once more, then when her fingertip was wet enough she prodded the tightened gap a few times. Eventually she gently pushed in, slowly but assuredly, until her pink finger sunk inside. She moved closer to 18's body, slipping another finger into her pussy and giving her ass cheek a soft, loving slap. 18 sighed into her partner's mouth when 21 kissed the back of her head through her hair, 21's patient other lover moving back behind her to kiss her neck and shoulders.

***

Caulifla was between two naked, blushing, breathing men, herself similarly devoid of garments, her lips entangled with the lips one of them off to her side, the other behind her kissing the back of her spiky-haired head and neck. His hands squeezed and lifted her smallish breasts gently, fingers lacing around her nipples and grazing them unintentionally. She moaned happily into her kiss, her one hand circling around the exposed buttock of her kisser while her other one moved slowly down the well-groomed hair of his lap, her fingers just barely reaching the neck of his cock.

Kale continued to watch from the bed, feeling her face and body get warmer and warmer, and her thoughts grow increasingly unfocused.

"Alan?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"I think...I'm gonna go join my girlfriend now. It was nice talking to you though."

"Yeah, same here," He replied. "I'll talk to you later, maybe."

"Sure," Kale nodded, smiling.

When she cautiously approached Caulifla, the sandwiched Saiyan was already wrapping her hand around a hardening dick.

"...Hey Caulifla, how are you doing?"

She opened her eyes slowly, in a state of half-lidded confusion, breaking off her kiss with her similarly disoriented red-haired partner. She looked at Kale and chuckled.

"Doing pretty good, I guess, how about you?"

The conversation to-be was interrupted however when Android 18 approached the two of them.

"Hey, you two," The naked android said. "Enjoying yourselves?"

Caulifla snickered, only with the slightest note of bitterness. The two guys she had been with stepped back, taking a breather. "Maybe I would be, if you guys could stop interrupting me."

"Apologies," 18 said, shrugging. "I just came to ask if you might be interested in some lube and toys to warm up for later."

When Caulifla raised her eyebrow, 18 continued.

"Me and 21 usually get involved in some pretty intense anal stuff, so if you want to join us, you should probably warm up a little first."

"Well, what does it look like I'm doing?" Caulifla asked.

"I'm not sure you understand," 18 said, a bit impatiently. "21 is planning something, and she's not telling me what it is, but she said we're gonna need a lot of lube. So I would strongly suggest some anal...practice. With lube. And I mean, she's planning this for me, specifically, so you don't need to worry about it. Unless you're interested."

Caulifla grinned. "Well, it does sound like fun. Alright, I guess I'll play along."

Android 21 showed up not long after that, looking casual and gregarious in her birthday suit, her large, heavy breasts making Kale and even Caulifla—though she wouldn't admit it—a little self-conscious.

"Hey guys!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. She turned her attention to Caulifla. "Are you comfortable? Can I get you anything? Kale?"

"Thanks, I'm alright," Kale replied, smiling and closing her eyes sheepishly. "I'm just having fun watching for now."

"Good to hear," 21 nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Caulifla said. "...Thanks." She added the latter as an afterthought, like she remembered she should.

"Well, if there's anything you need, at any time, just let me know," 21 said.

Kale nodded agreeably, still smiling. "Thank you."

"Hey Caulifla," 18 said. "Want to help 21 get some of the guys ready?"

Caulifla grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"We have pillows for your knees if you want one," 21 added, throwing her one.

The Saiyan fumbled with it for a moment before catching it, surprised.

21 walked over to a gathering group of men of various shades and knelt, placing the pillow at their feet. The men huddled eagerly around her, waiting to see what she would do.

"While you two do that, I can help you get warmed up," 18 said. When Caulifla stood there dumbly she elaborated. "That means you need to be over here too, Caulifla."

"Oh. Sorry," The Saiyan apologized awkwardly, realizing her mistake. She made her way over to the middle of the room, where 18 was standing, and knelt close by to where 21 was kneeling, two more guys approaching to stand in front of her. She placed the pillow uncertainly on the floor, not usually being so careful about these things, and pressed her knees into it. It seemed pretty comfortable. Maybe too comfortable—training was supposed to make you tougher, not softer...but then again she supposed this technically wasn't training. Maybe she'd see how she felt.

21 used her hand to lift a black, flaccid penis out of her way and took the man's stout ballsack into her mouth, letting his member fall flat against her hair. With both hands free she wrapped five fingers each around another two significantly paler cocks of differing degrees, and began rhythmically tugging them. Another guy stood somewhat awkwardly off to one side, unable to elegantly integrate himself into the inner circle of dudes, but that was no problem for the android.

21 extended her long, powerful tail and looped the comparatively thinner tip of it around the man's limp, light brown length a few times, taking a gentle grip on it before beginning to stroke it. The guy with his dick tangled in her curls and his balls in her mouth groaned and placed his hand unassertively on her massive head of white, cotton-candy hair. She looked up at him with her cheeks stuffed with his heavy sack and narrowed her almond eyes gleefully.

Caulifla reached out and took on the task of stroking the two peach-toned cocks in front of her in a straightforward way. Her tempo was not sluggish, but it was also not hurried; there was nothing reserved in it. But it was also unlikely this was a conscious choice. It was far more likely that for Caulifla there was only one speed to sexual activity, just like there was one speed for everything else: the most obvious, un-considered speed, one that, if nothing else, would get the job done.

As she stroked the two men at her even, unsubtle and uncomplicated pace, she looked back and forth between the organs held within her hands, rather than the people they belonged to, as if they would provide the feedback she needed to gauge her progress. Those people started breathing a little more heavily as they gained shape and form in her hands, though she paid them and their soft moans little mind.

Kale watched her work and blushed fiercely, biting the corner of her lip. She turned, looking in different places around the room and took in the details. All over the oversized bedroom people were getting into the swing of things: partners doing doggystyle on chairs and couches, a pair sixty-nineing on a bed, women sliding the plump cheeks of their asses around hardening dicks. She took a deep breath and let it out, still intensely red in the face.

Android 18 stood near her and placed a small plastic tray on the floor off to one side, before kneeling again and leaving a small cushion behind 21 and Caulifla. Kale looked over the contents of the tray in fascination: there was a medium-sized bottle of lube with a plain label and an array of sex toys of various sizes, shapes and colors. Dildos, buttplugs and vibrators...it seemed as if the androids did not leave their guests wanting for choice.

Android 21 murmured softly and salivated around the sizable pair of testicles in her mouth, the penis that was connected to them slowly rising and stiffening without any additional assistance from her. All around her the dicks under her direction were growing. The tip of her tail oozed a clear, wet and reflective substance that ran down over the cock in its snare; each subsequent stroke of the lengthening length was easier and more fluid in its motion.

Her shoulders flinched when 18's fingers found their mark on her sensitive underside, falling when they started their careful ministrations. She closed her eyes and smiled as much as she could, moaning softly before looking back up at the hardened member in front of her eyes and the dark-skinned, bearded man above that. She allowed his balls to slip from her mouth, and, moving her left hand to his newly formed erection, turned her head and lips to help a different guest get the rest of the way there.

When Caulifla had finished with the two, they were replaced by another three that stepped up. She jerked the two brown skinned men on either side of her much like she had the previous ones, taking the limp, beige meat of the third into her mouth. Caulifla's method for sucking dick was similarly unrefined, but it got the job done. She bobbed her head up and down tactlessly, again looking back and forth to measure her progress, occasionally glancing up at the guy in her mouth when he made a noise. She flinched and closed her eyes when 18's other fingers reached her, then opened them and resumed her business like nothing had changed.

"Hey Kale," 18 said, turning slightly from her position on the floor. "Would you mind handing me one of those toys while you're standing there?"

Kale swallowed nervously. "U-uh...sure."

"If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to."

"N-no, it's fine," Kale stammered.

"In that case, it's the second from the left." 18 replied. "The green one. Medium sized." She stopped what she was doing for a moment and turned to squeeze some lube out onto her finger. She put the bottle back and turned back to the ass she knew well and the one she was getting more acquainted with.

18 massaged Caulifla's labia softly with one hand while she ran the lube around the outer rim of her asshole with her other. She could hear the Saiyan's soft, involuntary moans while she continued her business. 18 smirked. Her digit moved closer to the center, then pushed up into the shallow protective pool of lube that had collected in the recess between the two plump cheeks.

When Kale had found the proper instrument of pleasure, she handed it uncertainly to her android friend. 18 turned and nodded, acknowledging her even as her finger was beginning to sink into Caulifla's tight hole. 18 took the dildo, then turned back to 21.

"Lube?" 18 asked without looking back.

"O-oh," Kale stuttered, taking a second to register the request. She grabbed the small bottle that 18 had taken earlier and handed it back to her. 18 withdrew her finger for a moment so she could pour some slick lubricant over the head of the dildo, then handed the bottle back to her anxious assistant, who nodded awkwardly.

18 pushed her finger back in, hearing Caulifla's breathing changing again, while she lined the lime silicone up with her wife's backside. She gave the Saiyan a few slow finger thrusts before withdrawing again, even if it was only temporary. She placed her hand on 21's large buttock and gripped its edge with her thumb, stretching it away from her target. With a careful hold on her soft ass, 18 pushed the lubed dildo into 21's hole, a process made easier by 21's flexible Majin physiology.

"Mmmmmmmm..." 21 moaned around the pale cock in her mouth. The android let him slip from her lips to giggle gleefully and stare up at him. She let her long, pointed tongue hang down from her mouth and ran it slowly up his nearly hardened length.

Her tongue traveled up the neck of his penis and ran over the head, wetting it. Then she drew her tongue back into her mouth, letting his glans follow it moments later. She started bobbing gently over it then, not in a rush. The dildo moved slowly back and forth behind her, guided by her wife's careful fingers. 21 sighed contentedly and let her eyes close as she focused on her blowjob. She winced a little then when a blast of warm liquid hit her in the cheek. She turned as much as she could, her eyes turning to the man on her left.

"Ahhh...sorry 21," He said, mildly embarrassed.

21 withdrew the spit covered member from her mouth for a moment and smiled at him with her mouth and eyes. "No worries." Her tongue poked from between her lips once more and licked the minor mess from her cheek. Then she turned and took the still dripping coffee colored cock into her mouth, bobbing fairly deeply over its length, moving her hand over to the other guy its owner had interrupted.

The man groaned loudly as more of his seed spurted beyond the seal of the android's lips.

"Kale?"

"Yes, 18?"

"Could you pass me the one all the way on your right? The small one."

"Sure," A very red-faced Kale replied, reaching for the smallest dildo on the tray.

"Hey, wait," Caulifla interjected, freeing her lips from whatever they were engaged in to do so. "I don't need anything small, okay? I can handle whatever you have."

18 looked back at her, patient, but with an unchanging expression. "Have you ever had anal sex before, Caulifla?"

"Of course I have," The Saiyan responded indignantly. Kale knew this for a fact, but also knew that on several of these occasions her girlfriend would walk with...a bit of a different gait on the following day. She decided it best not to volunteer this information.

"Well if you have," 18 said. "You should know that starting with smaller objects and working up helps avoid pain later on, and if you're smart you'll let me use the small one."

There was no response for a few seconds after that.

"You are smart, aren't you, Caulifla?" 18 asked.

"Fine, whatever," Came the eventual reply.

This time Kale handed 18 both the toy she had asked for and the lube, which both surprised and pleased the android, who thanked her for her help. 18 had to suspend working with 21 for a moment to address Caulifla's needs, but she was sure her spouse would understand.

"Mind holding that for me, dear?" 18 asked, not without a bit of humor in her voice.

21 made a short, chuckle-ish sound, with her mouth very much still occupied. As it turned out, her ass was still tight enough for the dildo, about half-way in, to stay put without 18's help, and only a little bit of clenching on her part.

When the slender device had been properly prepared, 18 gently spread Caulifla's cheeks and, taking a firm grasp of the implement, pushed it slowly upwards into the Saiyan's narrow passage. Caulifla's face tightened and she made a grunting sound somewhere deep down in her throat. She focused on finishing her task and paid the dildo as little mind as she could, though she would find that more difficult as time went on. She could feel the man in her mouth growing longer and harder with each bob of her head, and the dicks in each of her hands were doing the same on slightly different timelines.

With her other hand 18 pushed 21's dildo deeply, gripping the bottom carefully and submitting 21 to long, slow thrusts. The Majin android was assisting as many of the couple's guests as she reasonably could, her mouth and hot breath bearing down on the head and shaft of one of them, while her hands, fingers and tail stroked, tugged and squeezed at several others. All of them were breathing harder than they had been when she started, as 21 murmured and giggled excitedly from 18's anal services and from the controlled chaos unfolding around her.

Soon enough 18 shared the same treatment with Caulifla, making a gradual transition from shallower thrusts to deeper, more insistent ones. Caulifla momentarily let a circumcised glans slip from her lips to utter a half-gasp, half-moan at one significantly progressive thrust, the spit covered cock already hard. She retrieved it quickly enough though, the hot members in her hands similarly solid.

Android 18 smiled, looking back and forth between her recipients, pleased with what she had accomplished. But now, she had other things on her mind.

"Hey Kale," She asked, turning to the Saiyan. "Would you want to watch me give a blowjob?"