Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 stroked his length several times, swiftly but with restraint, pulling his skin back firmly but gently on the final pull. When it seemed like she was done, Kale cautiously brought her head back and gave the shaft a slightly longer lick. Pretty much the same taste beneath the skin, maybe a bit more fleshy. Not a great taste, but not bad either. She figured the taste might be a bit beside the point. She licked the shaft a few more times and the sounds of Tom's slow breathing drifted down to her ears.

"You can lick the head, you know," 18 said. "It's not going to explode. Just don't go overboard with it."

"O-okay..." Kale nodded. Her face continued to ripen as all of this continued, only mitigated somewhat by a deep, restorative breath.

Exhaling, she let her eyes close and tried to relax as her tongue poked from between her lips and made contact with Tom's glans. The taste was nothing new, but the texture was smoother. She allowed her tongue to run over it once, then opened her eyes to start from the bottom again. She felt the bump of the ridge, then the curvature of his head, and the indent of his slightly open slit. She heard the deep, bassy groan that her actions provoked in him and shivered. A small rush of adrenaline surged through her body. She had done that to an almost complete stranger, had made him feel that way. It was more than a little exciting. And of course she had done similar things for her girlfriend, but this was different. Or at least it felt new—perhaps it had just been a long time.

"When you're ready..." 18 said. "Why don't you try sucking on it a little? Just the top part for now. The head and a little past that."

Kale nodded, more confidently this time. She was ready. She closed her eyes and let her lips close around his oblong shape. Warm again, but this time in her mouth. Warm and salt, pressed flush against her taste buds, the firm girth stretching her lips and mouth around it. It was intense. Her blush came back strong and fierce and her heart started pounding. She glanced at her android tutor.

"Remember to relax," 18 reminded her. "Just think of it like sucking on a popsicle. But draw your teeth back. You do not want to bite it."

***

Caulifla uttered muffled grunts, frowning and sweating, the normally perky black spikes of her hair hanging down around her face, curtains of it swaying and obscuring her vision, errant strands of sticking to her nose and lips and cheeks awkwardly. All three of the commonly utilized orifices were being used vigorously, and it was all the Saiyan could do to keep up with it all, her body exhausted by the physical strain. Her pelvis slapped against brown thighs beneath her while a darker pair of hips slammed into her soft pale bottom, pushing a slick, fleshy member into the depths of her ass. The man standing on the bed held her flaccid black locks away from her face and pushed swiftly into her mostly closed mouth, going as deep as he could without penetrating her throat.

With a decisive double tap and an audible mmmph, the men withdrew, looking at the Saiyan curiously and breathing hard. Caulifla took even deeper breaths, her face looking pallid and drained. The men who could see it clearly noted that she didn't look ready to keep going, the subtle darkened recesses under her eyes a testament to that.

"J-just a sec..." She panted. With that, the Universe 6 warrior closed her eyes and held out her fists at her side, tightening them. She took a deep breath and focused on her back. She could feel the energy there, flickering and crackling faintly in the well air-conditioned room. Her exhaling breath slowly turned to a shout that pushed out from her diaphragm and grew louder until everyone in the room turned to look at her, if only to locate the source of the noise.

A burning golden aura blazed to life around Caulifla as she continued to yell, her chin tilting back. The room trembled slightly as if caught in a weak earthquake, the furniture rattling along with it. Then everything was still.

The men looked at her, still breathing heavily. Her hair, now a striking golden blond, stood straight up on her head, and her face was rosy and smooth, looking totally revitalized.

"Don't worry," She said with a grin. "I won't hurt you like this, I just needed a little pick-me-up."

Android 18 looked over at her from across the room, smirking. "While you're at it, take it easy on my furniture too. If you break my bed, you're paying for a new one."

***

Android 21 watched Alex, her ginger-haired acquaintance, as he lifted her breasts and held them closely around his cock, his head down and his breaths coming out in shuddering rasps. Her long tongue lay flat beneath his length like a bed of flesh, while her hands and tail worked diligently on satisfying the other men in her orbit.

When the room shook and Caulifla's harsh battle cry echoed through it, 21 turned briefly to fix her gaze on the small, scrappy, newly blond, newly super, Saiyan.

"All right, Caulifla!" She called out, grinning. "Show 'em what you're made of, girl!"

The android turned back to Alex, still toothily enthusiastic, and apologized. "Sorry about that. Now where were we?"

Her tongue slithered back out of her mouth and wrapped itself around the base of his member. As Alex ground the soft mass of her considerable bust over the rest of his inches, 21 tugged gently at the final few. Meanwhile her pink hands continued to stroke the cocks contained within their grasp, and her tail did the same with a third member. The android's eyes moved back and forth between the men she was stimulating, from Alex in front to the two others she could see who she knew a little less well.

21 delighted in the disharmonious chorus of grunting, groaning and heavy breathing all around her, her eyes narrowing gleefully and her cheeks blushing a dark violet to compliment her natural skin tone.

Alex began to slide her breasts faster around his length, pressing them closer around it and staring back at her contagiously ebullient eyes, his mouth hanging open. With every heavy grind through her thick, smothering tits, he just barely managed to get the head of his dick between their tight cleavage; 21 dangled her long purple tongue from her mouth and laid it delicately over the round, bumpy circle of his glans that peeked out from its surrounding foreskin.

The android proceeded to slide the flat of her pointed tongue back and forth over the protruding curve of his cockhead as Alex moaned and picked up speed. 21 fixed him an impish, self-satisfied look, raising an eyebrow questioningly even as she deliberately wore away at his stamina.

Alex's eyes narrowed as he met her gaze briefly, then closed tightly as he slammed her breasts against his lap as fast as he reasonably could, groaning loudly, mouth agape. His groan persisted, lengthening and finally thinning weakly before his hands and the resultant motion of her chest slowed gradually. 21's last contributing action was to slide the rest of her serpentine tongue around his lower inches, binding his length while she kept the hot organ planted decisively over his urethra.

"Ahh—"

He grunted shortly and came against it, his seed splattering unseen against the underside of 21's tongue, before it began to drip out and run down either side of his length and her coiled loops alike. The android emitted a happy muffled laugh, the sides of her mouth stretching up and out as her tongue jerked his softly spasming cock, smothering his orgasm even as she encouraged it.

"Oh fuck..." Alex gasped, almost whispering.

Two other loads hit 21 in the face, one on either cheek, one shortly following the other, accompanied by moans of differing pitches. She flinched both times, then glanced in both of her partners' directions, enjoying the warmth running down both sides of her face. The last climax splattered wetly against her lower back, making the hairs on the back of her neck and shoulders stand on end. It was more surprising when she felt the man's tongue on her skin moments later, lapping up his own orgasm. She giggled and blushed deep purple, feeling another wave of goosebumps wash over her, and then turned briefly to look back at him. Her tail uncurled from his length and slid teasingly up his neck and under his chin before she pulled it away from him. From there it slithered up the mattress above her and wound its way around Alex's waist, pulling him closer as 21 took his still dripping shaft into her mouth.

***

Kale could feel Tom's pulse, the warmth of his flesh in her mouth, on her tongue. Her own heartbeat seemed to fall in musical step with it, even though it was much faster. Nervously, she began moving her head up and down, and even she could tell it was a little too fast and inconsistent.

"Try going a little slower," Android 18 suggested, her hand still around Tom's length, watching Kale's clumsy initial attempts with patience and a level of professional detachment. "And a good way to keep a rhythm going is to count in your head. One, two, one, two, slow, but consistent. Go down on the one, come up on the two. It works for me if I'm having trouble."

Kale tried it, remembering to close her eyes and letting the physical details of the world fade away slightly. She went down on the ones and came back up on the twos, keeping the breathing she was doing through her nose mostly steady.

"That's it..." 18 said encouragingly, stroking the rest of Tom's inches at a complimentary pace. "Just relax. You should always be able to go at your own pace, if the person is trustworthy—and they should be."

The Saiyan was slowly getting used to it, the taste and smell of salt and spit and sweat becoming more familiar, the heat of it all less overpowering. 18 looked on appreciatively. Kale's rhythm wasn't flawless—it was still a slight bit awkward—but it was much better than it was.

"You're doing fine, Kale," She said. "Eventually you can double that, going down on a one-two, and coming up on another, but don't worry about that for now. Just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll take care of the rest."

Keeping her hand moving steadily, 18 lowered her head and took one of Tom's balls into her mouth. Kale kept doing what she had been doing, mostly unprompted, and things were quiet between the three of them for a while, apart from soft moans, hums and murmurs.

The android held the warm, oblong egg in her mouth, tugging gently on the skin that housed it. She felt she could trust Kale to handle things on her own for a bit while she contributed in her own way, so she wasn't concerned. She salivated heavily, with a deep, contented hum, and pushed the ball back and forth with her tongue between her puffed out cheeks. When she finally let it slip from her lips it was marked with a sheen of spit, much like the cock that was moving slowly in and out of Kale's mouth.

18 paused briefly afterwards, still stroking the rest of Tom's shaft while she watched Kale bob up and down, her ponytail held mostly in place by her silver scrunchy, the thick curtain of bangs unconstrained by it on the side of her face resting gently against his lower inches. The android's pace increased a little. Then she remembered her lesson plan.

"Um...so, one important thing is," She paused again when Kale's eyes opened up to regard her expectantly. "Probably the most important thing to remember for a blowjob is to watch, listen, and pay attention. Watch their face, listen to their breathing, pay attention to body language. If you do that, you can let up if you're being too intense, or double down if you want to end them. Sometimes they'll tell you what they want, but other times they'll leave it up to you, which, personally, I greatly prefer."

Kale took the advice to heart, looking up at her willing practice dummy while she continued her familiar rhythm. Tom winced and raised his hand casually in greeting, which only sent her gaze fleeing back down to his lap. Moments later though she looked back up at him, stubbornly, and carefully observed his expression, holding eye contact and not expiring in the process, despite the expectation. She listened to his regular breathing, regularly punctuated by soft moans and sighs, and knew she was on the right track.

"If you're ready, you can start going a little faster and deeper," 18 said, keeping her eyes trained on her pupil's training. Her input logged, the android sucked Tom's other ball into her mouth, pulling back on his scrotum a little more firmly this time.

Kale did so, and much to her excitement, she watched his expression change: his brow creasing, his eyes narrowing tightly, his mouth stretching farther open.

Then the Saiyan pulled back, letting him slip from her lips and only noticing and wiping the awkward dribble from her chin moments after the fact. "Um, sorry..." She apologized, looking back and forth between Tom and 18.

The android released the warm ball from her mouth, doing her best to keep Tom hard in the meantime with her hand. "Yeah, Kale?"

"How do I know when he...um, you know..." She blushed a little.

"Ah," 18 said, understanding. "I was going to get to that. You'll know. You'll be able to feel it before it happens. Plus their faces are usually a dead giveaway. You may not get a lot of warning, but there'll be some. Then again, if they have manners, they should tell you."

She shot Tom an accusatory yet playful look and he chuckled, holding his hands up in defense.

"I would always warn you, Kale," He assured.

"Hmmm," Kale said, looking back down at the floor.

"Do you want me to take over from here?" The android asked. "I have no problem taking the load, you know."

"No," The Saiyan replied, shaking her head. "I can do it."

"Okay," 18 said with a small, amused smile, impressed again. "Go for it, Kale."

Kale took Tom back past her lips and worked her way back into her previous rhythm, moving a bit more decisively this time. 18 nodded to herself and went back to bathing one ball, and then the other, with her tongue and warm saliva, while stroking every bit of shaft that the Saiyan was still not yet ready to handle on her own. Soon enough, Tom began to groan louder and shift his position on the bed.

"I'm getting close..." He cautioned, opening his narrowed eyes and staring down at the two of them.

18 freed her mouth so she could instruct, and cupped her soft palm under his thoroughly glazed sack. Despite being technically artificial, her skin was smooth and warm to the touch.

"Okay Kale, now all I want you to do is just go a little bit faster, and keep up the pace." The android massaged his scrotum gently, lifting and lowering it as she stroked and her Saiyan student followed her tutelage.

Part of Kale couldn't believe she was doing this, and that soon she would have a man's seed in her mouth. She had had sex before, and she had even let someone come inside her, but never in her mouth. And never like this. Her heart beat rapidly and her skin felt clammy and wet. She was terrified but also exhilarated.

"If you come up a little on it," 18 suggested. "It might be a little more comfortable for you. Better chance of his cum getting in your mouth and not your throat, and you can spit it out if you want."

Kale did so, glancing at 18, then back at Tom.

"And then of course you get to taste it."

Tom screwed his eyes shut tightly and groaned with a deep, profound anguish. "Oh fuck," He breathed. "Here it comes."

"Now Kale," 18 said, her lips curling up slyly. "Why don't you look up at our friend here one final time? Keep your eyes locked, if you can...and don't look away."

Tom bravely chanced a look down as his breath came out shaky and haggard, his whole body trembling in intermittent instances. His good friend Android 18, who he had known for several years now and whom he felt relatively close to, stared up at him imperiously, her lips curled with a hint of malice, her expression reading ever so slightly of wicked intentions, her warm hands massaging his sensitive flesh. And this new girl, the Saiyan, Kale, bobbed steadily over his lap, her look not innocent but unassuming, a little lost, maybe, but seeking validation and feedback.

It was more than he could handle. He wrenched his eyes shut again and groaned loudly, his lower lip quivering as it hung open. "Aaaaaaaggh..."

Kale's eyes widened in shock when it started to shoot into her mouth—it seemed sudden, almost violent. But then she calmed herself, closing her eyes and focusing on the unfamiliar. Warm. Heavy and thick, and salty. But also somewhat sweet. And bitter. When it seemed like it was finally done, she pulled back gingerly, the sensations dancing over her tongue, her taste buds tingling as her heart jack-hammered away in her chest.

Still holding that almost unbearable warmth in her mouth, she looked first at 18, who had a strange, difficult to interpret expression on her face, then at Tom, who seemed to be in a daze, staring back at her with half-lidded eyes. Then she frowned and swallowed it in one, semi-smooth gulp, shivering a little afterwards.

The android was staring at her with a pleased bemusement, her eyes somewhat wide, biting the very edge of her lip.

"How...how did I do?" Kale asked, with a small, cautiously optimistic smile.

18 nodded several times, her own smile broadening quickly. "You did a very good job for your first time, Kale, congratulations."

"I...I agree," Tom chimed in, laughing.

***

Caulifla rocked back and forth on her host's massive bed, between three men that were doing everything they could to keep up with her level of energy. Her strong, slender arms stretched down, powerful Saiyan palms pressing against one of the men's chest. Andre, who was the owner of said chest, grunted, both from the tightness of her pussy as she rode his lap and from the stress of her muscular hands on his chest. He was used to this kind of strength after coming face to face with the Androids in his local tournament scene, but all the same he thought to let her know.

"Ngh, Caulifla, your hands..." He muttered, wincing.

Caulifla looked down, the man standing above her thrusting swiftly and recklessly into her mouth, his balls swinging and jiggling erratically. She let up a little with her handhold, leaning ever so slightly back and letting Andre breathe easier. She shifted her focus then, bucking her ass back harder and more insistently against the man who had not long ago climbed onto the mattress and was now kneeling behind her, closer to the backside he was pounding. She ramped up the intensity quickly, muffled moans slipping past her stuffed lips, spit dripping from the corner of her mouth and running down her chin. Her fiery, jagged head of super-charged blond hair swayed and bounced with every motion, ping-ponging back and forth between the men pushing and pulling her in two different directions.

Her closed eyes scrunched up when Andre came, each successive burst making her skin tingle. Not long after, hot, gooey waves of semen splashed over her tongue and farther back, followed by more heat flooding her ass. The man behind her pushed his bowed head against the back of her neck between her strong shoulder blades, crying out loudly with his face twisted in an ugly grimace. They had all felt it; even holding back Caulifla was tighter after her transformation, and at a certain point the way her body had squeezed them was just too much.

The Saiyan swallowed the mass of sticky cum in her mouth and then withdrew, first looking down and then back, a look of disappointment on her face.

"...Already?" She asked, sounding genuinely surprised.