Android 21's Huge Hedonistic Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kale just stared at her for a moment, not particularly floored by this proposal, but unsure of how to respond.

"I don't have the fanciest technique ever, but I am good at it, and I could teach you some things, even if you never wind up using them yourself."

After another moment or so of hesitation, Kale nodded fervently. "Sure...might be fun, right?" She was still shivering slightly and her face was still red, unable to rid herself completely of her nerves, but that was okay. She hadn't come here not to push herself a little.

"That's the spirit," 18 said, grinning. "Caulifla."

"Hmmm?" A muffled grunt came from somewhere behind her.

"I'm gonna leave a small buttplug in your ass, if that's okay with you. It'll help you get looser over time."

"Mmmm."

"Hey, do I get one of those too?" 21 asked with an impish smile, turning briefly from her activities.

"Oh for sure," 18 replied. "Not to worry."

The Android kept her word, removing the two body-warmed dildos and replacing them with two shiny black plugs, using the smaller of the two on Caulifla.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." 21 moaned, chuckling as the suitably sizable plug slid into place and held her open. Her spouse knew exactly what she wanted.

"Caulifla, just leave that in for a little while," 18 said. "Eventually you should be ready for the real thing." She turned back to Kale.

"Okay Kale, let's go."

Kale nodded and followed the Android as she got up from the floor. 18 approached a dark haired man who was pressing his body close behind another, somewhat shorter man, his lips hovering close to the man's ear and his hairline.

"Hey, Tom, sorry to interrupt," 18 said. "But do you think you could help me give a demonstration to my friend over there?" She gestured with her head to the trailing Kale. Tom was light skinned, and looked to be of Asian descent.

"Sure," He said. "What did you have in mind?"

18 grinned. "I wanna show her what it's like to suck a dick."

He grinned back. "Yeah, I think I could arrange that."

Tom followed 18 and Kale over to a bed so the android could set her plans in motion. Tom sat, then started to remove his tan cargo pants, loosening his belt and pulling down his zipper.

"Full disclosure," 18 said, looking towards the standing Saiyan. "I'm not the most creative when it comes to blowjobs—that you have to talk to 21 for—but fundamentals are important in any skill. These are not hard and fast rules—"

Tom snickered. 18 rolled her eyes.

"—But you learn the rules so that later you know what you're doing when you break them."

By this point Tom had gotten his pants and underwear down around his ankles, revealing his bare legs, thighs and flaccid length between them.

"We're lucky you're not hard yet," She said, turning back towards Tom. "Better to show her every step of the process."

18 put down the pillow she had brought with her at the foot of the bed and knelt down on it. She reached out and took hold of Tom's limp cock and brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes with her free hand. She hesitated, seeing Kale standing behind them.

"Hey, Kale, grab a chair or something," She said. "You don't have to just stand there." She smirked, mildly amused.

"Oh," Kale responded. "Right." She scanned the room with her eyes and found a painted white wood chair with a seat and back cushion.

Turning back to Tom, 18 held him steady with one hand and ran her tongue up his temporarily shorter inches, licking from the top of his balls to the tip of his uncut head.

"Usually you want to start slow," She said, without looking at her audience. "You don't want them to cum before you even get them in your mouth. At least, not usually."

She kept licking Tom's length, leaving shiny trails of saliva in her wake as he grew and stretched steadily in her grasp.

Kale watched, transfixed and nervous, her face blood red. She swallowed dryly.

"It's not as much of a consideration with Tom here, because he's uncut," She said. "But you want to be careful with the head. It's the most sensitive part, and even more so if they're uncircumcised."

18 pulled back his foreskin and ran her tongue delicately over Tom's flushed pink cockhead. He grunted and winced.

"Of course that doesn't mean you have to ignore it entirely." She smirked and shot Kale a quick, knowing glance. The Saiyan reflexively looked away, looking back moments later when the risk of eye-contact had passed.

18 re-cloaked Tom's sensitive weakpoint and stroked his stiffening member several times, helping him reach his full length. "Spit can help with lubrication, but it's not a replacement for the bottled stuff, and not everyone has the greatest reserves of it, so don't be ashamed to use some if you need it." Kale nodded excessively and rapidly, her face still resembling a ripe tomato.

18 focused and gathered the moisture in her mouth before drawing Tom's skin back once more and spitting a large gob of warm, bubbly saliva over his exposed glans. She stroked him slowly but rhythmically, letting the translucent spit spread all over his length.

"It's good to keep in mind that a blowjob doesn't solely need to involve your mouth. You can use your hands, your tongue and even your breasts if they're big enough and you're comfortable with it."

The Android moved forward and held her modest breasts apart so Tom's penis could slip into the space between them. When it was nestled gently between her soft mounds she let another blob of spit pass from between her lips and run down his length and disappear in the valley of her cleavage.

She pressed her hands firmly on either side of her breasts and started moving slowly up and down, keeping Tom inside. "You want to keep your hands on your breasts so he doesn't slip out. Also, it's not much of a penetration if there's no resistance."

"So, um..." Kale said, interjecting when she saw an opportunity. "H-how do you breathe while you're doing it?"

"Good question, Kale," 18 said, keeping the motion of her chest steady. "I don't need to breathe oxygen quite like you do, but you can breathe through your nose, and get some air when you've got the head in your mouth. You can also take a break for air and use your hand in the meantime. It's a little trickier if you go deep, but you don't have to worry about that for now."

The android then turned back to the dick between her breasts and licked the clefted bump of Tom's glans as it peeked through its shroud of skin. It retreated back into the valley of her breasts as she drew it there.

"Most of the time you won't be able to get your mouth around it from this position," She said. "But you can do plenty with your tongue alone."

She then hung her tongue down over her chin like a red carpet, and every time Tom's dick pushed up between her tits it slid against the warm, wet organ, mostly guarded against harsher sensations by its cloak of skin.

***

Over on a nearby bed, the other Saiyan warrior of Universe 6 was making up for the training she had been denied earlier with the two brown-skinned lovers and their tanner companion she had been warming up earlier. Making up for it and then some. One of them lay beneath her, positioned towards the end of the bed, while another stood just off the bed behind her and slid his erection between her soft asscheeks. Above her, her beige fleshed partner stood tall on the large flat mattress and thrusted quickly and shallowly into her mouth. Shortly after 18 had left, the three of them had agreed to make their way over to a mattress and really get things moving.

Caulifla thrusted her ass and hips back aggressively against the man beneath her, slapping his naked thighs with her buttocks, taking the cock between them as far up into her slick pussy as she could with every hard, insistent buck. The man in her mouth kept a hand on the back of her black spiky hair as he pumped his hips steadily, his other hand on her shoulder and his knees slightly bent to keep his balance.

He groaned low and exasperatedly, his chest expanding and bulging with much needed oxygen before settling back down. The short haired man behind her smiled broadly, looking down at her wonderfully round, soft cheeks as he squeezed them with his hands and rolled the malleable mounds around his length. He sighed happily and focused his gaze on the small black end of the buttplug still occupying the Saiyan's asshole.

"Hey Caulifla, it okay if I fuck your ass?"

The guy in her mouth pulled out for a second so she could respond.

"Yeah, sure," She replied. "You can take out the buttplug, it's probably been in there long enough." In the meantime the Saiyan brought her lower body to rest, sinking deep but making sure the guy behind her could have a chance to get inside her.

He nodded and pulled the wet instrument out carefully, parts of it still stuck to her backside by thin strands of lube. He made his way over to the bed's nightstand and put it down on a tissue, then wrapped it up so no one would think to use it again.

With that, he returned to his former position, a new, unopened bottle of lube in his hands this time. Squeezing a generous amount out onto his upraised cock, he spread it all around with his hand until his whole hazel length was coated in a protective sheath of translucent goop. He held Caulifla's hips steady with one hand while he lined himself up with her already well-lubed hole with his other hand. Pressing his head up against the slightly opened sphincter, he applied steady, patient pressure and eventually slipped inside in one swift, transitional moment.

"Mmmph," The Saiyan grunted, her mouth full again.

The man gripped her buttocks firmly and pushed slowly in, groaning quietly as his first several inches became ensnared in tight, lubricated muscle. He pulled back and thrust in with a hard, heavy restraint, not going very deep but taking his time. For Caulifla, these slow, heavy thrusts were reasonably gratifying, but they weren't quite scratching the "itch" that she'd had in mind. After placing a firm hand on the thigh of the tan-skinned man above her, he withdrew once more.

"Hey, come on, pick up the pace a little," She said impatiently, turning her head back slightly. "I want you to fuck me faster and deeper, got it? Don't hold back."

"Got it," The man behind her nodded.

With that she let the guy standing on the bed resume fucking her face while she treaded water with the man beneath her. The man standing off behind the bed pushed back in and thrust his hips forward vigorously. He was met with resistance from her tight muscles, but he began to breathe steadily harder as he pumped his hips and pulled her into the thrusts, slowly gaining momentum...

***

Android 21 had also relocated to a bed, some new faces joining her in addition to two that had stuck around. She knelt on her small pillow on the floor and ran her long, knife-point tongue up a white member that was still half-formed clay at this point. It was slowly growing and filling out his foreskin with every tender lick. The man it belonged to sat on the bed above her and exhaled heavily, his hand moving down the curve of her cloudy white hair. Her tongue was long enough that she didn't need to move her head to maneuver it, and she raised an eyebrow cheekily up at him, as if to emphasize the fact.

Both of her hands gripped flesh and pumped slowly, the full erections between her fingers having been that way for a while now, their owners having migrated with her. The cock that was wrapped in her flexible Majin tail, about two or three shades darker than the others, was almost fully hard but not quite.

The man on the bed, possessing short messy red hair and freckles, whose name was Alex, became somewhat entranced by the android's large, weighty breasts and decided that they should be put to better use than just resting against her chest. He took a firm hold of them and brought them around his semi-solid length.

21's face lit up as her eyes followed his bold actions, then moved back up to his face. Her expression fell a bit when they both realized there was a bit too much friction to get any real rhythm going. "...Looks like you might need a little help with that," She said with a smile.

Her tongue extended from her mouth and coiled around his length like a well-muscled snake, the tip resting at the very point where his penis met his balls. The many fleshy loops of violet tongue started to move gradually up and down, and in a matter of seconds the member visible between them became as solid as timber. But if that was the only result, neither one of them would've been satisfied.

Alex lifted her heavy breasts up from his lap and began to move them over his length, the generous and replenishable saliva from the android's tongue allowing them to glide freely with virtually effortless traction. 21 continued to stroke his length, the coils of her tongue slipping down between her cleavage and back up again, the loops tightening up like a spring when they moved closer together and releasing tension when they distanced themselves. 21 stared up at him and watched his expression twist and contort, her own expression enigmatic. He groaned loudly and pressed her breasts tighter around him.

***

Android 18's head bobbed softly over Tom's lap, her straight blond hair swaying as she moved. Eventually she rose and turned back to her observant student.

"So like I said before, keep it slow at first, both for him and you." While she lectured, 18 continued to stroke his length at a complementary tempo. She maintained eye contact with Kale the whole time, not bothering to look at what she was doing. "If you want to take a break to get some air, you can use your hand to make sure he doesn't go limp, like I'm doing now."

The Saiyan nodded. At this point she was still blushing, but Kale was more fascinated by the lesson than anything else. She was getting used to all this gratuitous visual stimuli, and the shock of it all was wearing off.

18 opened her lips and took Tom in once more, going a little faster and deeper this time, using her hand for the rest of his inches. She came up again, keeping her hand going in her absence.

"Try to get as much in your mouth as you can so all the stimulation isn't focused on the head. Anything you can't reach you can use your hand for."

Kale could hear the guy breathing heavily while 18's hand kept a firm but liberal grasp on his shaft.

"You generally want to slowly increase the intensity over time..." She trailed off, and in the meantime ever so slightly increased the tightness of her grip and the speed of her stroking.

"Ah..." Tom gasped, flinching.

"At least if you want them to last a while."

Before long he had adjusted to the new tempo, and his breathing returned to its own slow, heavy rhythm.

"It's also important to know beforehand whether you want to go all the way, since that'll change the intensity of your blowjob pretty dramatically."

Kale swallowed nervously. Her sense of comfortable familiarity that she had started to build was now unraveling.

"So, Kale," 18 said. "Now I'm going to show you how to properly deepthroat a dick so that you don't hurt yourself. Like so."

With that, the android took Tom past her lips and slowly and smoothly lowered her face to the seat of his lap. Her cheeks touching his thighs, 18's eyes closed peacefully as she held his cock in the back of her throat. She opened them briefly to look back at Kale. The Saiyan immediately averted her eyes and stared at the ground, her face as hot as a lit stove.

Tom groaned softly and tilted his head back in exasperation. Moments later 18 rose up just as unhurried, letting his head slip from her lips before wiping her mouth and chin clean with the back of her hand. She then wrapped her dominant hand around his length once more, which was now completely coated in a thin layer of spit, and started to gently stroke it.

"The key is to relax," She said, looking up at Tom. She laughed silently to herself, realizing her lesson probably wouldn't sink in if she kept staring the Saiyan down. "You want to relax your body and your throat as much as possible, breathe deeply through your nose and let it pass through. And close your eyes. It might seem scarier, but it makes it easier, trust me. You will feel the urge to gag the first few times you try, but if you fight it it'll only make it worse. The best thing to do is not force it, and if it takes you a few tries, that's fine."

18 went back down, humming softly as she did, bobbing deeply a few times over his crotch, her blond hair bouncing in time.

"Of course, some people like the gagging," She said after coming up again, her hand taking over for her mouth. "But you should still be careful when you're starting out. You don't want to hurt yourself. On the other hand, I might not be the best person to teach you this, since androids don't have gag reflexes." She gave a small, self-satisfied grin.

"Um..." Kale said, speaking up timidly without completing her thought immediately. "Do you think I could give it a try? Not the deepthroating stuff, but just the...normal...kind." Her face was cherry red and her eyes were looking anywhere that wasn't 18.

"Yeah?" The android asked, caught off guard by this. "You sure about that, Kale?"

"...Yeah," The Saiyan confirmed, nodding her head and finally making eye contact. "I think I still want some help though."

18 grinned broadly, beaming. "Yeah, sure. I've gotta say, Kale, I'm kind of impressed."

Kale shrugged instinctively and looked away, not really sure how to respond.

"Well, first of all I'd suggest taking your shirt off," 18 said. "Unless you want cum on it."

Kale nodded and lifted her red crop-top up and over her head. "...What about my bra?" She asked, while her arms were still tangled in the short sleeves.

"Up to you. I'm assuming most people aren't gonna see you walking around in your underwear, but you might not want to mess it up. But I can also understand if you'd rather not be naked in front of us."

The Saiyan continued to nod, more to herself than to anyone else. "...I think I'm okay like this."

With that, Android 18 stood up and got out of the way, allowing Kale to kneel down in her place, her knees sinking into the soft pillow that had been left for her. Kale's focus was drawn to it briefly; it was still surprisingly supportive and comfortable considering how long 18 had been using it.

Kale reached out to grab the stranger's cock, the only thing she knew about him being his name. She instinctively pulled back upon touching it—it was hot! Not painful, of course, but much warmer, much more organic than she had expected. She brought her hand back and wrapped it around the hardened member. It was firm and solid, but also soft. It was also very warm, and slightly clammy from his sweat, and maybe 18's, or maybe it was her spit. Did Androids sweat? She wasn't sure. She'd have to remember to ask her later.

"So like I said before, it's good to start slow," The android instructed. "Why don't you just give it a few licks to start? I can take care of his shaft and balls while you do that."

When she knelt down beside Kale on the hard floor, the Saiyan couldn't help but notice. "Don't you have another pillow you could use?" Kale asked. "I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable because of me..."

18 chuckled. "I appreciate the concern, Kale, but I'm fine. I don't have the same weaknesses that you organics do...no offense." She extended her hand expectantly, and the Saiyan gladly passed Tom's shaft over to her, not only not insulted but smiling.

The android held him steady while Kale leaned forward and gave his slightly damp foreskin a tentative lick. Hmmm. It tasted like skin, mostly, something she was not entirely unfamiliar with from her more intimate moments with Caulifla, with a little bit of salt and some of 18's saliva for good measure.