Angel Vengadora

Story Info
A Cuban college girl is dared to enter a scary house.
833 words
4.3
3.5k
3

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
724 Followers

This is my sixteenth contribution to:

The 750 Word Project 2024

"What the actual fuck were you thinking, girl?" Elena said it out loud, and wondered if her new friends could hear her.

It had been a dare. A drunken sorority dare. Let's get the little Cuban girl to do something stupid. She was new, trying to fit in, an obvious target.

Elena wasn't going to let them win. She could be just as stupid as any stuck up white bitch, more so. Fuck them and their ghost stories and girly squeals. She was better than that. She'd seen things that they'd never even heard of in their high-walled mansions.

The heavy front door swung shut. It was probably just how it was hung. And then the bolt locked itself. Elena was still working on an explanation for that one. She was alone inside the abandoned house. The one with an Amityville vibe.

It was late Summer and mid-seventies, even after midnight. Elena was dressed for it. Inside, it was cold. Short denim shorts and a pink bikini top felt hopelessly inadequate. She had goosebumps. Her nipples were iron towers and the material of her O'Neill's was chaffing them.

Elena tried the door. Then she turned and peered into the cobweb-strewn room. She'd heard something. Perhaps seen something. A movement? Maybe it was the moonlight. Another noise. Unmistakable. A voice moaning a single word, again and again. "El-le-na..."

She shivered. But some douche wasn't gonna scare her. She moved forwards. "Hello. Who's there? Come out wherever you are, assholes!"

Silence.

It happened quickly. Strong hands gripped her arms hard from behind. A masked figure rushed from in front. Elena was thrown to the floor. The first assailant pinned her down. Looking up, he too was masked. She struggled.

"Hey, guys. You had your fun. Scared the new girl. Now get the fuck off."

Her protestations were met with laughter. The second guy spoke. "You aren't going anywhere. Not until we are finished with you anyway."

Elena screamed and guy two slapped her face hard. Her mouth open in shock, he shoved a rag into it. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

He dragged Elena's shorts and panties off. She tried to kick out, but got the back of his hand across her face instead. She tasted blood in her mouth. Elena froze. Both men chucked.

The guy holding her arms guffawed. "No fight left in her. These Latin chicks have big mouths, but slap them a bit and they are pussycats."

The second guy took off his jeans. He didn't bother with his shorts, pulling his erect cock through the flap. "Some juicy white meet for you, little immigrant whore."

The other ripped Elena's bikini off, and joined in the jeering. "Stick her. Stick the maid's daughter hard. Make her wish she'd never left her stinking country."

The second guy knelt over Elena, pushed her legs apart with his knees, and aimed his cock at her pussy. "These anchor babies are only good for one thing."

Elena's body began to shake violently, leading to more jeers. Until wings erupted from her and she hurled the first guy violently backwards, his body crashing into the front door. She sprang to her feet and easily evaded a wildly swinging fist. Spinning, first one and then the other wing collided heavily with guy two and he fell in a crumpled heap.

Elena strode towards the door, lifted the first guy one-handed, and threw him at his friend. Bone crunched against bone sickeningly and they screamed.

As Elena stood, gloriously naked, her blood-stained wings vibrating menacingly, another figure emerged from the shadows. She turned to him. "Hi, Bobby, nice of you to join us."

He was a black guy, average height, but muscular. He waved his phone in front of the two battered guys. "I have a lovely recording of that attempted rape, boys. Or should I say Scott Williams and Brian Murphy?"

He pulled the masks off to reveal two frightened, whimpering boys.

"Now listen, assholes. We know you've done this before. We know how many girls and their names. Soon the cops will too. And they will get at least the first half of my video. I'm also going to tell them about your purity pledge girlfriends who target girls to save them from dealing with your... appetites."

"We're gonna go now. But a life hack for you. Never try to fuck an avenging angel, OK?"

Elena gripped her boyfriend. With a "hasta la vista, chicos!" the pair flew out through a crashing window.

A short Angels & Demons story

Endnotes

  • Elena and Bobby first appeared in, Heaven and Hole, which also explains more about Elena's nature. I'm thinking about creating a spin-off series featuring the two of them.

  • Some elements of this story date to me and my friend Djmac1031 brainstorming his story Riders on the Storm, which inhabits our loosely-coupled Angel and Demons universe

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
724 Followers