Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 05

Story Info
Angela Jaye goes shopping and gets a new karaoke gig.
3.4k words
4.38
2k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Jaye can sing 05

One thing I knew for sure was that I needed another plan. I appreciate all the efforts that Luci has put forth in making me look good on the karaoke stage, but I'm ready to leave the Cow Girl look behind and bring on the hot city chick look. It seemed like a good time to drag Tonya into to mix as the key shopper. Luci can remain as my karaoke manager and Tonya will hopefully bring the fans, well, a little closer to the action.

Rather than take a chance of hurting Luci's feelings I decided to set up a shopping trip for all three of us with the hopes that Luci would notice that Tonya and I would pick out totally different clothes than she would.

We made the drive to the sex clothes store in Hillsdale and guess what? It worked. And guess what else, LOL, she said all I had to do was to say something. She thought I liked looking like the County worker who fixes the storm drains.

It was a good shopping trip, for the girls mostly, but I did manage to pick up two pairs of Denim shorts and a few other things. One pair of the Denim shorts are meant for standing perfectly still and taking selfies and the other pair are something I could wear and move around in.

The store employees were all very nice, but the pecking order was very clear. It went something like this, The Greek Goddess Tonya, The Secret BDSM Asian-American Luci and blah, blah, blah me. Our personal shopper, Frankie, really knew how to sell it too. As an example, when Tonya picked out a new bra, Frankie upgraded it to some kind of padded push up bra, added a mini skirt with slits on both sides up to here and a pair of Italian heels. She mentioned something about how everyone should vacation in Greece at least once.

Luci got the same treatment. She picked out an ultra-sheer nightie and walked out with a leather body harness that could never leave the bedroom, a paddle whip, new boots, a trench coat and a cage for Cody. I can't wait for the drive home so we can talk about the purchase for Cody.

What else did I get? Don't get me wrong. Frankie and the girls knew who had the credit card so I got my fair share of new clothing. The Denim shorts were my favorite, but I also got a couple of skirts, two Pajama T-Shirts, a lot of "shut its" and several comments on how I should never apply my own facial makeup.

As we were leaving the store, Tonya suggested that we each wear some of our new purchases for the ride home. That didn't sound like a bad idea, so we did. Tonya wore her new micro mini skirt, ah, Luci wore her trench coat and who know what underneath it and I slipped on the Denim shorts that I move around in without popping out.

The ride home was interesting. Luci was sitting in the back seat basically naked under her trench coat and she was smiling from ear to ear while she smacked her paddle whip in her hand. I almost felt sorry for her boyfriend Cody, but I also smiled because now I knew something. From now on, every time I see Cody, I will have naughty thoughts in my head and I might be looking for the firm bulge of a cage. And then there was Miss Legs McGee Tonya sitting right next to in her loin cloth mini skirt and a new padded bra that actually looked like it worked. The proof of how well it worked was in my Denim shorts and no, that's not a cage. Talk about distracted driving.

"Eyes forward sissy boy. Luci has a whip and I'm not afraid to have her whip you."

"Sorry. Anyways, thanks for finally taking me with you guys today. Do you think I got a good deal from Frankie by joining the logo crop top of month plan?"

"I think Frankie is good at her job, so yes. Did you also hear her when she worked out that math problem and advised you that buying me a boob job will be cheaper than buying these bras a few times a year? I think Frankie is the smart one."

"Ah, that wasn't a math problem, that was the calculation for the down payment at the 5-Star Surgery Center. Your appointment is scheduled for this Tuesday."

"Shut it, fem boy. You've been hard for my titties for years, so think of it as something for you too. We'll have to increase your karaoke shows and advertise your party servant opportunities to make up the cost of my new chest."

I suppose I know when to "shut it" myself, so I changed the subject back to me. You know, the main character here.

"Alright, we're almost home. Seeing how we are all dressed up, anyone care for one night cap at Candi's Corner? Luci, can you slip something on under your trench coat?"

"Just drop me off at home. I sent Cody a picture text and I need to get home before he jacks off and spills all of my facial cream in the toilet. Momma need her skin cream."

"LOL, and Momma needs to lock her man up?"

"Shut it, Greek. And stop posting already. Cody only has so many in him per day."

We dropped Luci off and watched her stroll up the sidewalk. And just like the movies, that was a very hot walk. Tonya and I looked at each other and smiled. We actually had a good idea what was going to happen behind closed doors.

I parked in the back of Candi's Corner parking lot and let Tonya give me a once over before we went in for a cocktail. Even though these are the longer Denim shorts, they leave very little to the imagination, for me anyways. A girl would rock them and I might get stoned, but here we are, so let's go inside and see what happens.

"So, Angela Jaye, do you have to nerve to angle it to the left tonight? Just this once? You might get a date offer."

"Fine, but only tonight and only because we don't come here very often. Oh, by the way, eyes up hot girl. Or do you want to adjust it me for? Small price to pay for new boobs."

LOL, she frowned, but made a quick adjustment and away we went. As we walked, it occurred to me that this was the first time I was dressed in public that was not performance related and I was afraid that I would be left alone at the table in no time. I say that because the mini skirt Tonya is wearing will attract a crowd and I suspect that she will be gone somewhere quick.

"You can't abandon me tonight at the table, Tonya. I have no idea how to be alone with anyone in a bar."

"Never mind all that Angela Jaye. Kick your shoulders back please."

We took a seat at the bar and ordered two drinks. And just as I feared, Tonya had an offer to dance within two minutes. The guys couldn't help themselves. This was their chance to get first hand information on how great a vacation in Greece can be. And just like that, she was out on the dance floor, all eyes were on the dance floor and I was alone at the bar.

And I couldn't run and hide until Tonya was finished dancing because a good friend doesn't leave open drinks alone in a club like Candi's Corner. If some jerk was going to spike our drinks with purple pills, they would have to do under my nose. The best I could do was to stand up every few minutes and pretend to straighten and brush off my Denim shorts.

It wasn't that I was seeking attention, but a little attention never hurts, especially when it's your first time in public as a normal customer. I believe they call it validation. And it worked, sort of. There was a voice coming from my left side. Life threw me a curve ball. A good looking and well-dressed curve ball, but a curve ball just the same.

"Hey little lady. I couldn't help but notice that your hot friend has abandoned you for the evening. And no sweetie, she's not coming back. So, do you care to dance or step outside for a smoke? I mean, we can "talk and stuff" on the side of the building."

"Whoa, did you just say "and stuff" at the end of your sentence? Do you ever go to Willy G's and do you know Tommy Kramer?"

"Oh yeah, Tommy is my peeps. We hang at Willy G's tavern on the weekends once in a while. So, how about that smoke, Babe?"

"Because you can smoke and look at your phone while I jack you off?"

"Oh Babe, you so get me. We'll go to the darkest corner."

"Hold up, Babe, I need to tell my other friends something first, Babe. You wait right here, Babe. What was your name, Babe?"

"Skeeter. What's yours, other than the future Mrs. Skeeter?"

"Angela Jaye. Now you wait right here, Babe. And then maybe we can go "talk and stuff" outside. LOL, you promise it's the darkest corner, right Babe?"

I looked around for Tonya and found her standing at a table talking with another couple. I know them, I think their names are Kevin and Trudy. I walked over there so I could inform Tonya that I may have a situation on my hands. What I learned on my walk across the room was that these Denim shorts were working. There a few supportive comments from the crowd and a few lude comments.

"Hi guys. I'm Tonya's friend, Angela Jaye. Listen Tonya, can I speak to you for a moment?"

I was expecting that Tonya and I would take a few steps away from the table and have a concerned and supportive conversation about the guy who wanted a freebie. Hah, what I got was washing instructions if I wreck these Denim shorts and a notification that she needed to test out her new crotchless panties in the restroom.

"Look, if you're nervous, just slip out the back door. Kevin and Trudy will give me a ride home. Listen, Cobra is waiting for me. Trudy, would you be a love and touch up Angela's eyes, please?"

Oh, now I get those few steps into a more private corner. And there goes Tonya with Cobra in tow. And just to be clear, Cobra is also known as Henry Willington. Great, not only has Tonya left me hanging, but she has hooked me up with her friend Trudy, who I barely know.

"Listen Spoonful of Honey, if you didn't want a date, you should have angled it in another direction. At least read the rules, they are posted in that very dark and dangerous hallway. Now, close your eyelids and tell me what you want tonight. Do you want to slip out the back or suck some dick?"

"I'm not that way, but I might have another drink. I hate to let these shorts go to waste. But after that, which way is the back door?"

"Over there, the red door. There, that should do it for tonight. So, stay away from my man until you're invited and having sex with Skeeter isn't the best idea."

"He wants a cheap hand job behind the building while he tweets and smokes."

"LOL, so would I if I had a dick. Now, don't worry about Tonya, we will get her safely tonight. Now go make your rounds and have some fun."

After a quick touch up, I walked around the dance floor and made my way back to my seat at the bar. Ugh, Skeeter was waiting for me. I suppose it was my fault. I should have said "no" instead of referring to him as "Babe" fifty times, but I was caught up in that attention thing.

"Are you ready Angela Jaye? All the good spots are going to be taken."

"Not yet Skeeter. I need to use the restroom. You wait right here."

Sorry Mr. Skeeter, but I'm using the restroom to check on Tonya and then I'm slipping out the back door.

As soon as I entered the Ladies room, I had to ask myself one question. Just where the hell to people actually pee because all the feet under the stall doors are facing the wrong way, for the Ladies restroom. And there seems to be two couples waiting in line and one couple who just couldn't wait.

"Tonya? Are you in here? I'm just making sure you're safe?"

"Ugh, down here Angela. And I'm safe. I put a condom on King Cobra."

"OK, that's not what I meant, but OK. I'm about to sneak out the back door. Trudy promised to get you home safely, alright?"

"Alright honey. Hey, did you want to open the door and watch me for a minute? Cobra let my tits out and it's the last night you will see them before my surgery."

"Well, I'm peeking and recording through the crack in the door, so I see that they are out. Hey, does everyone lend over the toilet like that during club sex?"

"It's a rule. There are posted in the hallway that you shouldn't go down. Did you do anything with Skeeter? He's not the best choice."

"No and that's why I'm sneaking out the back. Have fun and we'll talk tomorrow."

It seemed like Tonya was in good hands so I decided it was time for me to go. Maybe one more walk around bar and one more lie to Skeeter.

"Excuse me Miss, if you actually need to pee you can use the Men's room. It's always empty."

"Oh, thank you sir. Are you the restroom attendant?"

"Yes, yes I am. Bruce. Shall I escort you?"

"Hi Bruce. Well, I do need to use a restroom and the line is pretty long in here, so OK."

Oops, Tonya can hear me talking to Bruce.

"Good choice Angela Jaye, but stay off the floor. My cleaning skills aren't that good."

"Thanks Tonya. Shall we go, Bruce?"

I was on a street that was clearly marked as no U turns allowed and I just made one. And Bruce, as nice as he was, showed me exactly why Denim shorts have back pockets. I mean, a Bull needs a place to put his hand, right? However, my real concern was how was I going to pee? Standing up or sitting down?

I decided to use a stall and sit like a lady. After I finished my business, I struggled to get the shorts back on properly. These things were small and tight. I sort of gave up and left the button un-done and opened the door. And there was Bruce, standing right in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Now what Bruce? I'm not the way you might want me to be. Will you be mad if you have to cum a different way? Like ogling my legs or something?"

I swear I need to read those rules on the dark hallway wall. Rule #3 must state that when a guy's eyes are spinning in circles then his partner better get ready for some sort of action. And right now, I seem to be the action figure.

I was a little concerned how comfortable I was standing there flicking my legs and pushing my shorts zipper area open and teasing Bruce. I remember what a trance I was in the first time I watched Jarrod stroke himself last week and here I am in another trance watching Bruce beating his meat. And what I mean by that is look at me now, teasing him with peeks of my thong and butt crack. I have no idea where I learned to spin around like this, but I was, exposing myself for Bruce. And Bruce took advantage of the show and made every effort to keep pushing himself closer and closer to me.

Sorry Bruce, but not today. As Tonya mentioned, I am staying off the floor, so he will have to figure something else out. He thought he did have something figured out when he asked me to push the front of my shorts open a little further. Because he has basically seen all that I have to offer at this point, I didn't see the harm, so I did. I pushed them open as far as they would go and leaned back against the stall door and let him continue his business.

Yes, I was actually getting into being a sexual object, for this moment anyways. Not so much in a gay way, but as one person totally jazzing up another person. And jazzed up he was.

"I know you're close Bruce. I'm sorry this is all I can give you now, but I know you're going to feel so much better in one minute or so. Go ahead Bruce, let it go, right between my feet on the floor."

For a second, I thought he was actually listening to me. Hah, what I got was two huge shocks of my life.

The first shock was when Bruce scooted right up to me and was jacking his cock just under the crotch of my shorts. I thought to myself that he would release on the floor, right between my spread legs. Hah, what I got was a thong full of cum. Just as he began to squirt his man seed, he grabbed the waistband of my exposed thong and pulled it out. He raised up on his toes and shoved in fat cock directly into the front of my thong and came like a fire hose. Maybe more like a seven-alarm fire as the squirts and streams just kept coming.

The second shock was how much I liked it and how tightly I pushed myself onto to him. I suppose I should admit that I wrapped my arms around him and humped his squirting cock like I was his little bitch. I'll own it if you want to call that more a Tranny thing than a crossdresser thing, but I will finish my conversation with how great it felt to get fully coated with Bruce's stuff.

Was it a hot sticky mess? Absolutely. How do I handle this in future? Well, I'll have to try out a few things, but three pairs of panties might be in order. Did Bruce like it? Hah, look at him. LOL, he's sitting on the nasty floor panting and wheezing.

The down side was the wet spot and by wet spot I mean a beach front. The good news was that the rear exit door wasn't too far away from me. I gathered myself the best I could and made a mad dash for the door. I'll never mention this again, but I was so excited about what just happened that I almost leaned down and kissed Bruce. I didn't, but the thought was there.

"Was that good for you Bruce? Do you feel better now?"

"I do, thanks. Can this be our regular thing now? You may not know it, but your friend signed you up for karaoke night on Friday."

"Damn that Tonya. She needs to ask me first before signing me for stuff. I don't know about this being a regular thing for us, but it could happen again. I admit that I liked it and I admit that I had a release of my own, but OMG, look at the results. I'm a mess. I need to go. See you another day Bruce."

Talk about a walk of shame and talk about a time not to have a hoodie or something to wrap around my waist. I did manage to slip out of the back door and make my way to my car where I dug a towel of the back to protect my seat. It took a few moments to get cleaned up enough to sit down when I received a text from Tonya.

"Hand wash in the sink Babe."

End Angela Jaye can sing 05