Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela Jaye invites Jarrod over for a Pizza dinner.
3.8k words
4.33
2.2k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how I feel about these regular karaoke events, but I do have two successes under my belt and a bunch of new clothes, so I guess I'll shut it for a few weeks. Besides, I have four days before my next appearance at Kelli's Closet on Thursday, so I can kick back, relax and run around my house all day dressed up. Am I going anywhere? Oh no, I'll hide inside and take hundreds of selfies in my bedroom like all the other crossdressers on Chang. I can handle "all dressed up and no where to go" for a few days.

And I have enough food and beverages in the house so I can get dressed and stayed dressed as much and as long as I want over the next four days. Hell, I'll even go to work dressed, all 17 steps to the home office LOL. Hell again, I'll even answer the door dressed if I order a Pizza.

Except for my morning coffee on the back deck. I'll be careful how I look back there so Mrs. Tanner doesn't catch playing my little game. Our morning conversations are strange enough without adding crossdressing into the mix. So, no blonde wig on the deck.

LOL, but maybe the blonde wig inside of back patio doors while the lawn care workers are doing their thing.

But for now, I'll do what every self-respecting crossdresser would do. Wear a mini skirt to work and hide my lower body on zoom meetings. As soon as the closing bell rang, I hoped I properly closed my zoom calls and changed out of my work mini and slipped on a pair of leisure capri leggings, just like everyone else does after work. However, LOL, I might be one of few who puts a tight bra on after work. I mean, the small bumps really make the logo crop top look so much better.

Now, here are my current issues. Even though it's only been a few days, I have managed to learn how to put a wig on and how to darken my eyebrows. Those eyebrow pencils are the best. My problem is the eyeliner makeup. And it's not that I can't manage the application strokes, it's my inability to gently and fully close one eye at a time. I can't close one eye at a time without a major squinting situation which leaves me with a pushed together and wrinkled target. I suppose I look pretty stupid with a brush in one hand and my other hand trying to smooth out my eye lids. Needless to say, I own more sun glasses than high tops.

Alright, enough of that. I still have a few things to do today before night fall.

One, SOB, always double check that you properly closed out the zoom call. Shut it, Mr. Chambers, just shut it.

Two, lay out and look over all of my new clothes and give thanks that I have Luci and Tonya in my life.

Three, order a Pizza and a salad and kick back for a boring evening of Monday Night Sports Everything. I mean, it's better than the Real Housewives of Everything.

Do I have diet issues? No, not really. The salad is for me and the Pizza, well, you never know. I mean, Jarrod might be hungry and I think the Middleton Mud Slingers are on TV tonight. Plus, I met someone who works at the Pizza shop last night during the selfie photo op at Willy G's Dirty Dungeon and I swear she put her number in my phone, but I can't find a Suzie. Maybe I can trick the delivery person into helping me out.

But, until then, it's selfie time. How do you take selfies with so-so eyeliner? Eyes wide open baby, eyes wide open LOL.

Before I call in the food order, I have a few more things to do. I took a small blanket and folded it in such a way that it covered all three cushions on the couch. You know, just in case there is a spillage of Pizza sauce or maybe man sauce. It's not the greatest couch in the world, but some stains just don't come out. And then I placed a towel across the arm of the chair, you know, just in case someone needs a towel or just wants to know what Egyptian cotton towels feel like.

After I called in the Pizza and salad order, I pre-loaded a text to Jarrod in my phone without hitting "send" just yet. I didn't want J-Rod to be here when the food arrived, but I wanted him to have a few hot slices. I'm not sure it will work the way I want it to, but I gave it a try.

I spent the next 30 minutes looking in the mirror, taking more selfies and tuning the TV to the game. And then came the knock on the door. It made me a little nervous because I was about to open my front door and face my neighborhood as Angela Jaye. I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

"Hi. One large Pizza and one Greek Salad. $23 please."

"Thanks, here and keep the change."

"Thank you and please call our shop again. Have a nice night Miss."

"Hey, wait, listen, I think I know you. Are you Timmy Roth?"

"Yes, yes I am. Do I know you?"

"Well, yes you do, but never mind all that for now. Look sweetie, I need some help. I met someone from your shop last night during a photo op. I swear she put her number in my phone, but I can't find a Suzie in my contact list. Is there such a queen of goth at the Pizza shop or was I being pranked, again?"

"Let's see, a queen of goth, huh? Did she have hips out to here, show her thong straps up to here, believes a bra is an acceptable form of a shirt and have fangs?"

"Oh, yes, that's her. Is her name Suzie? She was sweet. She bit me, but she was nice."

"LOL, she nibbles. Scroll down to the V's and look for Vampire Suzie.

"Oh, well look at that. OMG, she did bite me and she drew blood. I thought it was mosquito bite."

"Sorry, as much as we all love talking about Suzie, I need to go. But, how do you know me and who are you?"

"Hi Timmy, it's nice to see you. It's disturbing to see that you are still wearing that nasty warm up suit, but it's good to see you again. I'm Angela, Angela Jaye. We knew each other back in the day."

"Whoa, Angela Jaye? Suzie was talking about you earlier today. I'm supposed to log on to Wild Wet Willy G's website and look at some photos of you and Suzie, but I had orders as soon as I arrived at work."

"It's Willy G's Dirty Dungeon, Timmy. But thanks for that information. I'll have to look for myself. I'm sure it's totally embarrassing for me."

I knew this was about to wrap up so I hit the send button and invited Jarrod over for a private Pizza dinner and the game.

"I have to go. You should text Suzie to let her know you that you have her number. Suzie is great, but can be a little needy sometimes. Bye Angela Jaye."

"Andy. Andrew Willis."

"No way. Andy? OMG, you were my first, OMG, at that party, OMG."

"Angela, Angela Jaye. Bye Timmy."

I did send a courtesy text to Suzie to let her know I acknowledged her pokes and gropes last night. She responded with a pucker lips kiss print. Alright then, no pranking here, Suzie is real.

The worst part of having your friend only living a few doors down is that I barely had time to grab a photo from Willy G's website and repost it with the hashtag #bloodslutdate before Jarrod was pounding on the door. Damn, I was so busy replying to Suzie's tweet that I forgot to practice my dramatic door opening posture. So, I just opened the door.

"Hello Jarrod. Please come in, but shut it. Hush I said. Have a seat on the couch and shut it. The teams are taking the field. I'll get you a couple of slices of Pizza and a beer and you shut it. OMG, step inside so I can close the door. Mrs. Turner is watching us."

He began moving just in time. I was almost ready to start giving him CPR. Hah, wouldn't Jarrod the horn dog like that. I knew he was breathing as we walked to couch and he held me by my butt. He's alive and well.

"Sit and relax J-Rod, I'll be right back with a little dinner. What? I'm sorry Jarrod, but those are not real words. Try putting your tongue all the back in your mouth before you speak. Put your feet up."

I went to kitchen to fill a plate with slices and grabbed two beers. LOL, both beers were for J-Rod. I think he needs them and I need my wits about me tonight.

"Here you go. Two slices, two beers and some napkins. Enjoy. Oh, is that our team in the turquoise coral uniforms?"

"No, the Mud Slingers are in greenish-blue. The Barn Burners are in white. Hey, wait, what?"

"Shut it and eat. No, I said to shut it. There, that's better. I thought you might come over in your swimming trunks. If you get a little bloated from the Pizza and beer, you may loosen your belt. Whoa, I said to shut it and drink your beer."

LOL, I have a whole new respect for Mother's who have to deal with restless children. It seems like there is a wall and they are both on the other side of the wall and they are talking to the wall.

"Fine J-Rod, I suppose I owe you an explanation. For starters, I have been performing lately at the local karaoke shows and contests. My stage name is Angela Jaye. I was going to try and keep it as a secret until Willy G's website clearly made it public. I thought it might be best if you figured it out directly from me. And it seemed like a good time to allow you to have a softer and more feminine little bitch to play with. Do you like how I look?"

"Hey, I never called you my little bitch."

"Oh, shall we have a review of all your social media accounts? But thank you for never naming me or posting the results of your nasty deeds."

"Sorry, it's a guy thing."

"It's alright Jarrod, now, how do I look? Am I hot like you like it or not?"

"Oh yeah, you're pretty hot right now. I guess you really have been doing some squats. That ass is fine in those yoga pants."

"Thanks, now watch the game and I'll bring you another slice and two more beers."

So far, so good, but tomorrow I need to hire one of those secret spy guys to sweep my house for electronic bugs. I don't know why she did it or how she knew that her timing was perfect, but I received a text from Suzie just as I entered the kitchen.

"Hot, but not hot like me."

She either hacked that little camera in my smart flat screen TV or Timmy gave me a god review. Well, thank you Timmy.

"Here you go. The Pizza shop makes the best Pizza, don't they?"

"Oh, yeah, it's always the best in town. Are you going to eat, ah, Angela Jaye?"

"In a minute. I have a salad that I'll snack on. But, before I sit down, does anyone know you're down here, meaning is anyone going to come looking for you?"

"No one knows I'm here. I just locked the door and left when I received your invite. However, Mickey has been known to use the "find my friend" feature on his phone from time to time."

"Never mind about Slick Mick. Listen the sun is going down, should I crank the lights up to the airport runway setting or can you handle a dimmer atmosphere?"

I didn't wait for an answer nor did I need one. I went into the kitchen and made myself a small plate of the Greek Salad. I grabbed two more beers for Jarrod and went back into the living room. And thank you Mother Nature, I was hoping that I didn't need to suggest a bathroom break.

"I'm locking the front door if you wanted to or need to relief the pressure of your shorts J-Rod. And maybe you should turn your phone off just in case Mick the Dick is looking for a place to watch the game."

I guess there is some truth to that saying that goes "be careful of what you wish for" because he came out of the bathroom in just his boxer shorts. LOL, JoJo Racer boxer shorts, but at least he had on boxers.

"Oh, do you feel better now? Does that mean you can handle another slice?"

"One more, I think. Thanks."

I'm not worried about what is happening here right now, but I am a little concerned about how well I am enjoying the servant role. I know I told Luci that there is no way I'll wear a little French Maid uniform, but I may have to rethink that, at a later time.

"One more slice for you. Ok, so you can ask any questions you like or you can shut it, watch the game and make room for me. The choice is yours."

"Ah, it's a couch for three and I'm the only one on it."

"Silly J-Rod, I meant make room for me here."

I suppose I crossed one of those lines when I spun around and sat on his lap. It just seems like such a waste to put these skin tight capri tights down on a cushion when there was another kind of cushion that was screaming for attention.

"There, are we comfy now? Oh, pull your eyes back in, I mean, isn't time for me to be on top after two years? Or should I get up and let you concentrate on the game?"

Jarrod's response was not in words, but in gyrations, which made eating my salad very difficult. It's a good thing I put that blanket down before he showed up. I had to put the salad bowl down on the end table as soon as he wrapped his arms around me and started to drill for oil. I made a wise decision to keep my leggings on or he would have struck gold.

"Well, aren't you the eager one? Can we agree that this is so much better than your normal way of having your fun with my lower body behind the pool house or behind the sun shade or behind the dug outs? No, I'm not making fun, just having a little fun. Go ahead Jarrod, grind me like you always wanted to, free of distractions and away from prying eyes."

That was the most intense two minutes of my life, but it seemed like I better get up and get another beer for him. I had to or I was going to cum before he did and that would have been embarrassing.

"Here, one more cold one. So, J-Rod, that was pretty nice. I could feel you trying to hit a home run. Oh, don't worry, neither of us really know how some of this stuff works just yet. Nobody does on their first time of anything. But it was great. No, it's not a good idea for me to lose these leggings. Drink your beer and I'll clean up the empties."

I bent over and picked up the empty cans as slowly as I could. Slowly, because I needed extra time to determine the next step. On one hand, I was this close to having a big fat purple head splitting my butt cheeks just like Tonya told me I was going to love. But that would be a mutual act of sex and that's not exactly why Angela Jaye became Angela Jaye. On the other hand, well, there is my bully and he is pretty worked up right now. And by worked up I mean he's poking out of his JoJo Racer boxers.

Sorry, but crossing the line from crossdresser to Tranny was going to have to wait. Even though I was subconsciously tugging my tights down I wasn't ready for this. So, I warmed up one last slice of Pizza and grabbed him another beer.

"Last slice Jarrod. And I suppose after that lap dance you have my permission to post about your little sissy bitch tomorrow. Excuse me while I use the bathroom."

What I wanted to do was to climb out the bathroom window and run. I just decided that I'm keeping my pants on, yet I confirmed for my bully that he has a sissy bitch to play with. Is it really "my bad" if I leave Jarrod hanging tonight? I don't mean too because I never stopped him from using me in the past, but this setting is way to private to risk transforming to the next step. Like step 8. It looks like I may have backed myself into a corner here. Fine, I'll finish the lap dance so he can finish.

"Is my seat still warm Jarrod? Oh no, I will not always be top from now on. I mean, I think you like crawling up the back of my legs when you catch me. Now behave yourself while I take my seat and finish my salad. I only have a few bites left. And when I say behave yourself, I mean that no matter how far it pokes out, I'm not using it as a handle to steady myself. Watch the game."

That made my hole one more shovel full deeper. Who knew that I could talk myself into a hole so deep that I can't see above the ground? Hah, I knew that from past experiences. And speaking of experience, guess who is about to give her 2nd lap dance? LOL, me again. I took my seat.

"So, Jarrod, I suppose it's alright if I say that this is actually the first time that I seen you, you know, your manhood. I was always face down all the other times. What? Maybe another day. My friend told me that I would absolutely love the feeling of you splitting my buns, so maybe someday, but not tonight. So, are you going to cum soon? Oh no big boy, my mouth is not the next phase. Remember, I've never touched it before. No, rubbing off my legs meant you were touching me."

I don't know if it was the beer or if I was that bad at giving lap dances, but this was taking forever. That wasn't too bad and it gave me time to consider what was happening here. I reminded myself that this shouldn't go any further. It was time to stand up and call it a night.

"Alright Jarrod, that's enough for tonight. Maybe we should call it a night. Alright? And by the way, calling it a night isn't the same as pushing my tights down."

"Hah, now it's your turn to shut it. If I'm not mistaken you just admitted that you are my little sissy bitch a few minutes ago. Besides, you seem to be grinding back and forth just as hard as I am. Now shut it and work my cock."

"You're going to ruin my tights."

"You're damn right I am. And I'm going to wreck them good in two minutes. Now hold still for a minute so I can slip it inside of your waistband."

The joke was on him. He didn't consider how much attention he had to give himself while he tried to slip his fat cock inside the back of my leggings. As soon as his hands were busy attempting to gain entry, I stood up and moved away.

Hah, maybe the joke was on me. He stood up as well and began jacking off and he was pointing it at me. I never seen another guy do that so I may have been in a little bit of a trance. Or maybe a deep trance because I'm not sure if he pushed me down or if I dropped down to my knees by myself.

"Open your sissy mouth and stick your tongue out Angela. You teased it out of me and you're going to take it."

I'm actually glad that he spoke because his words snapped me out of my trance. I've tasted Jarrod before, but that was just a little finger play after he released on my backside in the past. But this was different, he was looking to fill my mouth completely and the look in his eyes told me that he was going to miss and make a mess everywhere. No way Jarrod, not on this wig.

My quickest reaction was to spin around, push my tights down and get on my hands and knees. See? I'm not the worst sissy bitch in the world. I at least gave him a bigger target to hit. I may have regained a little control because that's when he dropped down to his knees and pointed his fat stick directly at his prize. He was so close that his head was touching my buns with every stroke.

I tried to spread myself for him, but I didn't push the tights down far enough to give me freedom of movement. The only thing I could do was pick up my butt somewhat and point it right back at him.

"Make it count Jarrod. You can squeeze it in between me, but let it go on my back."

Offering him a different target was a good decision because he had a lot to unload. I don't remember him being a nine-grunt guy in the past, but he was this time. My other good decision was to place that towel on the arm chair. It came in real handy once he came. And by came, I mean all over my butt and back. LOL, I'll do some laundry in the morning.

When he came to his senses, I got him out of the house and on his way home. While I was viewing his Chang account waiting for him to post something about his hot Pizza date, I sent Tonya a text and let her know that I might be interested in a servant's uniform of some sort.

And look at that, according to JRod201, not only did I take it doggie over the washing machine, I also sucked him off in the fast food drive-thru. LOL, such a whore I am.

End Angela Jaye can sing 04