Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 06

Story Info
Angela Jaye has a milkshake date at Lover's Lane.
3.1k words
4.18
2k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to re-evaluate my karaoke performance schedules. Singing at Kelli's Closet on Thursday's and singing at Willy G's tavern on Sunday's was one thing, but now Tonya has me scheduled for every other Friday at Candi's Corner. I appreciate her efforts to increase the possible prize money, but it also meant more time commitments and more clothes. I needed to think about this so I slipped on the Denim shorts that are too short to wear and had a coffee on the deck. Don't worry, I hung a few beach towels over the deck rails to keep Mrs. Tanner from seeing me dressed like this.

My final decision was that it was a good idea to enroll in the logo crop top of month program from Gary's Sex Clothing store. I mean, I do like them and I have a nice flat belly so why not. My other major decision is that I need a varsity jacket to enhance the crop tops.

However, back to reality. I have a performance tonight at Kelli's Closet and according to Luci it will be cow girl skirt, a tied blouse and pigtails. You know, with a name like Kelli's Closet, you would think that their format would be a little more seductive. But no, it turns out that Kelli was a closet lesbian for a long time before she came out to her friends down on the farm. And when I say down on the farm, I mean the "U Pick" veggie farm on the south side of Middleton.

Also, according to Luci there will be no tights or shorts under my skirt tonight. It will be just me, two pairs of panties, a modest western skirt and cow girl boots.

But you know me, I have a plan. Oh, not for tonight, but for Sunday's show at Willy G's Dirty Dungeon. Because the Dart team paid for my Denim shorts, I will wear them. And thanks to early Rappers like Nellie, who actually sang their raps, I'll see just how hot we can get it inside Willy G's. And then I have a special surprise for Marci. You remember Marci? She's the one who has run a background check on my finances and is planning a goth dress wedding. I've never seen a black picket fence, but she claims that our four children will love it. Great, just great.

I'm not trying to look ahead, so on with the North Texas skirt and away we go. And right by my side are my other two secret weapons. I might get a good round of applause for my performance, but Luci and Tonya turn their heads my way. And when I say turn their heads, I mean men, women, airplanes and traffic. I learned quickly to let everyone know that they are my management team.

I also learned very quickly that my main competitor tonight, Sarah Williams, has a couple of secret weapons of her own and they were both home-grown and firmly in place. Mother Nature was very kind to Sarah and you have to respect that

It was no surprise that Sarah, myself and three others moved on to the next round next Thursday. It was a surprise to watch Luci and Tonya escort Sarah to the restrooms for one of those girl power bathroom breaks. It was no surprise that I found myself at the table alone, again. OMG, this has to stop. And when I say again, I mean the DJ notices it as well and he hand motions me up to stage to work his spot lights. At least I'm getting visibility time from the crowd and giving something else for the DJ to spin. LOL, he likes to draw circles on my ass.

"Oops, sorry Angela Jaye, we lost track of time in the Ladies Room. Are we ready to go or do we have time to measure Sarah's boobs, again? You know, just to make sure."

"Well, there is an old saying that goes "measure twice and cut once", so go ahead. The guy in the cowboy hat and tan shirt wants to "talk" to me. His name is Russell and he rides a Bull down on the veggie farm. He invited me to pick his cucumbers this Saturday morning."

"Ah, his name is Mark and he's a Bull who wants to ride you and he probably said he wants you to pull his cucumber, you know, down on the farm. So, let's call that Option B."

"What's Option A?"

"Well, and hear us out. Luci and I are going home by ourselves tonight. We will lie to our boyfriends about what we have been doing and pretend to have headaches."

"That's the usual and the usual can't be Option A."

"Let me finish. We're not leaving you here alone. We set you up on a date. And no, not with one of these random guys because we know we're not ready for that. We hooked you up with your friend Jarrod and he will be in the parking lot to pick you up in less than 2 minutes."

"What? I can't go on a "date" with my bully. He might freak out or want something. Where are we supposed to go and what are we supposed to do?"

"Well, off the top of our heads, you guys might grab a hamburger and a milkshake and go to Lover's Lane #2 or something like that. You know how you love your chocolate milkshakes. Here, you'll need this."

"Or something like that? OMG, is this a reserved parking slip?"

"Hmmm, just think of a double thick chocolate shake. Doesn't the sound of that make your mouth water?"

"That does sound good, but it's Jarrod's double thick cock I'm worried about. He tried to put it in no mans land a few days ago when I sat on his lap."

"Hah, so you finally admit it. You did have a secret Pizza party and you did grind your bare butt on his dick after the game over. Are you sure he didn't score? And did he score in your mouth?"

"Shut it. The game was rained out, but it went on long enough that he could be declared the winner. OMG, he just texted me, he's here."

"Good, now go have fun. Remember, be cute, sip on your shake slowly and scoot next to him. And OMG, try not to be the only car to have two visible heads."

"What does that mean?"

"Look around and ask yourself if people actually go to Lover's Lane by themselves. Believe me, there is second person in the car, they happen to be down across the seat."

"Again, what does that mean?"

"OMFG, suck his dick already. Now, get out of here prude. And then rest up for tomorrow's show at Candi's Corner and Sunday's show at Willy G's. Busy, busy, busy."

I wasn't sure what I should do, but I did need a ride home because the girls disappeared quickly. Ugh, I said my good byes to the fans and made my way out the door. I figured it wouldn't be all that bad because it's Jarrod. We do have a history and he has never hurt me. Besides, his SUV had a center console so I only "scoot" so close to him.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home Jarrod. I understand that we will be getting a burger and a milkshake. And FYI, the milkshake is the only thing I will be sucking on."

Damn it, his center console isn't as tall as I was hoping for. LOL, it actually looked like the perfect height that a body would mold right over it as someone was leaning over to go down on the driver. Hah, tricky little automotive designers.

As we sat in the drive-thru lane I reminded myself that there is no secondary protection under this skirt. As a matter of fact, it seemed like the skirt acted as a roadmap. And the map said "start with hand on the knee and proceed this way without caution" or something like that.

"I'm glad our parking spot is this close to the river bank, Jarrod. I like the sounds of the rolling water. It's nice down here. No, I'm not ready to get in the back seat yet. I think the guy next to us is really enjoying the way I sip on my milkshake. His girlfriend gave me a wave, so I think he's getting it up."

While Jarrod was following the roadmap that was my bare leg, I gathered up the food wrappers, bags and cups for disposal. I may have said this before, but Jarrod is very gentle with me. And he did not have his foot to the floor. His hand was driving the speed limit almost as if he actually respected me. He wants to wreck me, but in a respective way.

Because we parked so close to the river bank the disposal cans were behind us, closer to the entrance. I think this is where Tonya's comment about being "cute" comes in. Plus, there is a sign that says the walking speed limit to the trash cans is as slow as possible.

"I'll be right back, Jarrod. According to that sign, trash disposal is only permitted by the little bitches. So, is this where you climb into the back seat while I'm crawling to the disposal can? I don't want us to kicked out so we need to abide by the rules. Well, let's cheat on rule #6. If the Ranger comes over just tell him that I dropped my panties already and they got lost under seat. I'll be back."

"Ah, I'll be back "sweetie" or "honey" or "lover" or whatever our next step is?"

"Hmmm, not yet Jarrod. I'm not your girlfriend, just your little sissy bitch, LOL"

I grabbed the trash and the wallet size copy of the rules and made a slow walk to the back of the parking lot where the cans were. And OMG, my fans were here and they recognized me. A comment came from almost every car. Most were kind and supportive, a few were somewhat lude and one, well it's none of your business how I'm going to hold the microphone that is waiting for me in the SUV.

OMG, even Mark the farmer from the bar is here and he still wants me to peel his carrots.

"Oh, hey Mark, hey Karen. LOL, it doesn't seem like Karen needs any help, although by the looks of those "cold sores" on her lips, you might want to stick to a hand job. Carry on."

Sorry folks, but singing a song while I take out the trash doesn't seem fitting tonight, but please, come to my next show. Besides, per rule #9, as the little bitch, I have to get back to the car and finish the date or our parking won't be validated. And just as I suspected, Jarrod was in the back seat by the time I got back.

"So, now what, Jarrod? I have some rules of my own you know and rule #1 is no kissing. And just where did this blanket come from? OMG, did you remove your jeans already, Babe?"

"Oh, so I'm "Babe" now huh? That's progress. How are we suppose to finish the date if we don't start losing clothes? I think it's your turn now, so drop the skirt and crawl on top of my lap please. It's a perfect position for making out and poking around in some places."

I didn't drop my skirt because of that very little underneath thing, but I did crawl over and onto his lap. He was right, being face to face, this was a perfect way to make out. And yes, it looked like it would work for that "poking around" thing too. It's too bad that I don't make out or allow poking around in some places.

It's also too bad that boxer shorts don't contain boners. It was out and riding right up my front in a split second. I couldn't see it because my skirt hid our lower bodies, but I sure could feel it. I did pull him in tight and tried to gyrate on his cock, but it wasn't the same as facing the other way. I gave it all I could, but either this doesn't work or I don't know what I'm doing. Sure, he was moaning but I knew it wasn't the same for him. I didn't want to give up, but Jarrod made it clear that it was time for a change of position.

"Flip around and give me that ass crack Angela Jaye. I need it bad."

I didn't really care that much about this skirt, so I flipped around and took a proper lap dance position. My face was right in the back of the front seat, but it felt better for both of us. The good news was that the back of the front seat gave me something to hold onto and to use to my advantage. By having something to grab onto enabled me to provide a proper grind fest.

"Hey, watch it back there Jarrod. That's far enough."

"Shut it, Angela, I'm trying to get myself inside of your panties. I need the support to properly hot dog you."

"No further mister, under the panties only."

"We need some lube."

"Just make do."

It's not that we weren't having a good time, but this just doesn't work. Maybe it's because we're confined to a back seat or maybe because our position is wrong or maybe hot dogging is only true on Chang. Whatever it is, even though I love the thought of having my cheeks split by a big fat cock, it just wasn't happening. And it wasn't Jarrod. It's not fulfilling my fantasy, but he is as fat as they come. I rolled off of him and fell onto my side of the back seat.

"Sorry Babe, but it's just too difficult. But hey, look, I'm out of breath."

As I kicked back in the seat, all I could see in front of my eyes was a coin flipping. What do I do now? I mean, here we are in Lover's Lane, we almost have some privacy, Jarrod is all worked up and the next move might be mine to make. I'm not a monster, so to give me a few extra moments to think, I reached over and took him in my hand and started to stroke him up and down. Ugh, better, for him, but not a good date for Lover's Lane.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed Jarrod. I've told you before that I'm not that way."

"It's not what I was hoping for, but keep going. Maybe you should drop your mouth on me?"

"Maybe we should go home now Jarrod. Back seats for meant for real sex and not the fake stuff I do."

Although disappointed, Jarrod drove me home safely. On our way out of Lover's Lane, the Ranger punched Jarrod's card, but refused to punch mine. He actually took my punch card and gave me a citation for "failure to satisfy" my date. Hah, I'll show him in the future. I'll be a Gold Member someday. A Gold Member I tell you.

And a little more credit please. LOL, my date drove me home in his boxer shorts and neither of us cared. And just like Jarrod, he was hard again by the time he pulled into my driveway.

"Good night Jarrod and thanks for the date. Did you want to walk me up the front door and jack off on my face? I left the porch light off and I don't like this wig. You can wreck it, if you want to."

LOL, having your date walk you to the door is really funny when he's only in his boxers and he is pointing straight out like a pole. I can't wait to hack Mr. Kennedy's home security system tomorrow.

I took a seat on the porch chair while he stood right in front of me. Of course, Jarrod came up with a different plan. Well, not so different. He took advantage of my face being at the same height as his crotch and stroked himself towards my face. Like I said, he can soak this wig, but my mouth is staying closed. Fine, I stuck my tongue out a few times and licked his head.

Because he was so wrapped up with his hand action and my face, he didn't notice that I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt. What was I doing? I like the skirt so I'm trying to protect it from his release. Fine, but what was I really doing? Well, I was going to stand up and pull my waistbands out, silly. If Bruce could do it so well, then so could Jarrod. I was trying to make it easy for Jarrod to release his man seed right inside my panties.

It started out as planned, but Jarrod wanted what he mentioned in the SUV. He wanted my ass crack and he got it. I ended up turning around and leaning over the chair and leaning against the wall. Hey, just like Tonya during her club sex. I pushed down both pairs of my panties a little and gave a place to insert his fat rod and he took it. I'm not sure if this was a real thing or not, but the tension of my panty lines gave me the support to hot dog me. It was low and maybe it was more of my upper thighs than my cheeks, but he was in there and I could feel it. And he liked it well enough also because he lost it fairly quickly and filled my panties up with that hot mess stuff.

Here's what I learned from tonight. One, I don't know if this panties sex is a real thing, but I like it and I'm making it my thing. Two, when you drop a skirt to protect it, you have to pick it up and place it on the chair out of harms way. Between our feet and all of his extra seed, the skirt got just as wrecked as I did.

What I will never tell Jarrod is that I didn't cum like I did when Bruce did me this way. There is no point in bringing that up. What I will do tonight, other than hand wash more clothes, is post on Chang that Hot Dogging is real and it's the best fake sex ever.

And I will most certainly be stopping by the Lover's Lane Rangers office tomorrow to show them the video that I'm hacking. I'm sure they will give me back my punch card. I mean, my date left satisfied.

End Angela Jaye can sing 06