All Comments on 'Angela, the Ingenue Pt. 02'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! Five stars! I need an Angela. No. I need Angela's Mom. Angela's too young for me.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

A very special day in any girl's life: when she experiences her first kiss and her first father-brother threesome! The Ecstasy in the punch seems to have worked even better than the gabapentin they gave to the keynote speaker at the MLA, several stories back (although she had a fun night too).

This story is great fun; it's sexy too. I especially enjoyed the heroine/narrator's personality, including her fairly strong—but decidedly quirky—ethical principles. I do feel sorry for her uncle, though. He got left out of the action entirely. Perhaps there will be a Part 3? Fine with me, if so.

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 2 years ago

It was a fun, campy story. The characters don't seem to have many principles or morals though, but I look around to days world, it fits right in. lol ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dreadful tripe for the male gaze.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES