Angélique and Odette Pt. 02

Story Info
Angélique and Odette get their happily-ever-after.
3.3k words
4.71
3.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like shemales or brief mentions of domestic abuse/non-consensual sex bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

***********************************************

Weeks crawled by while Angélique waited anxiously, the return of each messenger crow bringing her renewed excitement. Finally, after nearly four months of scheming, her plan had come to fruition. Faking someone's death was never easy, even for nobility, but she had managed to pull it off. A handsome sum of gold had been doled out as bribes, and she had to purchase a new boat without her financial advisors knowing, but it was worth every coin if it helped ensure that she could be with her beloved Odette.

The blonde in question was currently naked, her large breasts bouncing wildly as she rode Angélique's cock. Since the duchess had taken Odette as a lover she had taught her servant exactly what to do to satisfy her, the girl learning how to use her hands, ass, breasts, mouth and pussy to maximize their pleasure. Being able to finally be with her duchess in the way she had longed for was incredible, and each day Odette awoke in Angélique's bed with gratitude in her heart.

Over the last quarter year the noble had made it a personal goal to fuck her lover on every surface that she could, in every room possible, and now the whole castle had no question about the nature of their relationship. More than one servant or groundskeeper had walked in on them, Angélique balls-deep in her choice of Odette's holes, and she always came hardest when they had been caught. She loved knowing that she was claiming Odette, even if not yet as a wife, and it greatly pleased her alpha personality to see the looks of envy when they were observed. Eventually even Thomas knew of their liaison, though he had miraculously been smart enough not to retaliate against the duchess.

On the morning after Odette's wedding night she had returned to Thomas, Angélique's prophecy coming true -- he had immediately punched her face, then fucked her viciously as she lay prone upon the ground. He drove his small, stinking cock into her until he splurted, an act which took less than five minutes. It was a tiny amount of cum, pathetic compared to how large Angélique's loads had been, and Odette prayed that it was the duchess' child that now caused her once-flat belly to round outwards.

After Thomas had finished, the man yanking his filthy, ale-stained breeches back up, Odette had handed him the precious letter she had been clutching. The parchment was sealed with Angélique's personal wax monogram, the contents of which dictated that Odette was to remain in the castle to continue serving the duchess directly. Upon reading the decree Thomas had spat on her abused face, and had called her every derogatory name he could think of, but he hadn't tried to stop Odette from leaving. The poor girl had scurried back to her beloved's chambers, face swollen and bloody, and the duchess had spent the next few days nursing her back to health.

It had taken every ounce of control Angélique had not to hog-tie Thomas and roast him alive in his own hut.

The duchess fumed, but there was nothing she could do: by royal decree wives had always been property. Even though Odette hadn't consented to Thomas abusing her, either sexually or physically, both acts were viewed as completely legal. Angélique would be the one at fault if she tried to punish the horrid man, so she poured all of her energy into helping her beloved get better.

That, and formulating how to get Thomas smuggled out of the country and shipped to an island famous for illegal slavery.

The following days passed in a rosy hue of hand-holding, along with sweet, lingering kisses and unbridled proclamations of love. The duchess had never been able to express her true feelings to Odette, and with each passing day she knew that she wanted, more than anything, to make their relationship legal in the eyes of the law. She desired to place Odette by her side as duchess, and to be able to hand her lover the world on a silver platter. Angélique yearned to keep Odette from harm, and from ever having to give herself to someone she didn't love.

***********************************************

As Odette's recovery progressed her libido increased, her no longer virgin body desiring her beloved's touch. It was on her sixth night back, when Angélique was asleep, that she had begun to touch herself. Part of her longed to wake her lover, to beg for the duchess' cock, but Angélique had been exhausted after hours of attending to the castle.

Odette had fantasized about her lover all day, the girl's body desiring to feel the same pleasure she had experienced on her wedding night, and now her cunt was soaked as lewd thoughts consumed her. She settled for silently pleasuring herself, sliding her night dress up over her hips until she could reach comfortably between her thighs. Delicate, inexperienced fingers slid easily into her soaking cunt, and three of them were buried inside herself before they even came close to mimicking Angélique's cock.

The girl was startled out of her sexual concentration when Angélique slung an arm over her, the duchess' lips finding their way to Odette's neck.

"Here, cherie, let me tend to you; I can hear how wet you are, so I would be happy to assist."

Angélique took over, dominating her lover's needy little pussy with her dexterous fingers. Soon even those were replaced by her warm mouth, the duchess eagerly eating her servant's pussy until the girl screamed in delight. Odette came several times in a row, her body greedy from days of being near Angélique without release.

"My lady, please...I, I need you inside of me, now..."

The duchess reluctantly pulled her face away from Odette's pussy, Angélique licking the last of the girl's cunt juice from her face. She wanted to tease her desperate servant, to hear her pretty lips beg, so she pasted a disinterested look on her face.

"Well, I suppose I could do that. How badly do you want it, mon amour? Hummmmm? You need to convince me."

Angélique expected her lover to beg, maybe even to use a few explicit terms, but what Odette did next shocked her. The girl sat up, and, using her petite body, gently pressed Angélique back onto the bed. She crawled down the duchess' torso until her face was thigh-level, allowing herself her first real, up-close look at the cock that had deflowered her. The beast bobbed expectantly, the helmet dripping copiously with precum. Veins ran along the rigid shaft, a set of large balls swinging pendulously beneath it.

"Oh, no wonder I was so sore afterwards..."

Odette timidly wrapped a soft hand around the shaft, smearing her palm in precum before she started a hasty up-and-down motion. Angélique sat still, watching in fascination as the girl's eyebrows knitted together in concentration. Odette clearly had no idea what she was doing, her movements uncoordinated and jerky, but the fact that it was her made the fumbling handjob worthwhile.

Then Odette opened her mouth.

Within seconds Angélique came to a very, very exciting realization: her beloved had no gag reflex. Though she struggled a bit Odette was able to slide Angélique's entire shaft down her tight little throat, the noticeable bulge of the duchess' cock against her skin making her pussy even wetter. Angélique groaned, no woman's mouth ever having felt so good before. She wove her fingers into Odette's braided hair, using it like a rein to guide the girl's lips even further down her shaft. It felt so wonderful that her hips bucked instinctually, and for a few minutes she fucked her lover's throat with aplomb.

Soon Angélique's thrusts became more frantic, an orgasm welling up from deep within her. She propped herself up on one elbow and grabbed the back of Odette's neck, holding the servant steady as she came. Odette choked, her throat muscles working overtime to try and swallow the load the duchess was pouring down her. Globs of cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth, the girl unable to swallow fast enough. When Angélique finished she slid her cock out from between Odette's cum-painted lips with a pop, the girl coughing as she drew much-needed air into her lungs.

"Dear heavens above, where did you learn how to do that? I thought you had never touched a man before?"

A pretty blush tinted Odette's cum-speckled cheeks pink, her eyes drifting down to Angélique's softening cock.

"My dear friend Betsy, one of your kitchen maids, taught me, since before my wedding I grew nervous about knowing how to please a man."

Angélique placed a hand beneath Odette's chin, tilting the girl's face up so they could make eye contact. The duchess was curious, her brows arched as she gazed down at her lover. The duchess knew Betsy; she had sired a bastard with the pretty brunette on the girl's wedding night three years prior. Angélique wondered if the two girls had been more than friends, but what the duchess was currently the most interested in was how Betsy could have taught something like fellatio.

"Now, ma petite colombe, just how did Betsy instruct you in such a regard?"

Odette's pale skin flushed even further, Angélique unable to tell if it was from embarrassment or arousal.

"She, well, she has a, um, a special item. It is a wooden phallus, and she had me practice on it. Then, when I had gotten it very wet she, she..."

Odette's hands flew to her face, the girl still unused to openly discussing anything of a sexual nature. When she spoke next, however, her voice held a tinge of the breathyness that Angélique suspected was associated with arousal.

"She put it..."

"Go on. She...?"

"She took the fake cock, and she showed me how she, well, how she puts it up inside of herself. Then she pleasured herself while I watched, and she even used her mouth to clean it afterwards. She said that men love when women clean them off after they cum."

Angélique's cock stirred appreciatively, her keen eyes not missing the way Odette's nipples hardened as she recalled the sexual experience. A very, very sensual scenario was running through Angélique's mind, and she longed to know a few more details.

"Did you touch her?"

Odette hesitated for just a moment, then she nodded timidly.

"Yes. She had me help slide it in her, and my fingers accidently brushed up against her."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Odette could have lied, could have given the answer that some lovers may have preferred, but she had always been truthful with Angélique.

"Yes, but I was scared and said no when she asked if I would like to learn more. I wanted to feel her body, though. She is beautiful, and I thought that Thomas would be the only touch I would ever know, yet I could not bring myself to try something so, so...unconventional."

Angélique's cock was now painfully hard, dirty thoughts plaguing her as she gazed with new appreciation at her beloved. She reached down, her fingers finding the folds of Odette's pussy to be slick with excitement. She began teasing the girl's clit, rubbing small circles on the nub until Odette began to squirm.

"Tell me, cherie: have I given you enough excitement for one night, or would you like me to take you?"

Odette mewled, gyrating her hips down against Angélique's hand.

"What, unnngh, what about you, my lady? What would please you the most...?"

Angélique chuckled, slipping a long finger into Odette and curling it upwards as the girl quivered. The servant gasped, a low, sensual moan escaping her.

"If I had it my way my cock would plunder you again and again, and I would bed you until you could not walk straight. However, I am willing to refrain...IF you use your mouth on me again. The choice is yours, my darling."

The girl's hips bucked, driving Angélique's finger deeper into her.

"I, I want you, uuuuuh, inside me!"

"In which hole?"

Odette tried to process the question, but the pleasure swirling inside her was blocking out all rational thought. She gasped, the first words that came to mind dropping from her parted lips.

"My pussy!"

Angélique smirked, slipping a second finger into her wanton lover. Odette was showing a more assertive side of herself, and the duchess was greatly pleased with the development.

"As you wish, ma petite amor."

The girl was on the brink of climax, her cunt lips red and swollen with desire. Angélique withdrew her hand, the servant's suddenly-empty hole clenching at nothing, and she flipped Odette onto her hands and knees. The young serving girl nearly cried in relief when Angélique's cock parted her labia, the shaft spreading her cunt lips obscenely. That feeling - the fullness of being taken by Angélique - was exactly what she had been craving. In her lust-filled haze words poured from Odette's tongue, the syllables nearly a chant.

"Ohhhh, ugh! Yes, yes my lady! Please, cum inside me, make sure my first child is yours..."

The duchess peppered her lover's back with kisses, her reply little more than a husky whisper.

"I will, mon plus tendre amour. I will fill you up until you overflow..."

Angélique carried out her promise. For the next hour Odette was fucked continuously, the depths of her cunt plundered again and again by the duchess' turgid cock. That night she took two more loads into her tight little cunt, globs of warm, pearlescent cum having no choice but to escape down her thighs from her overfilled hole by the time Angélique finished with her.

Odette's encounter with her husband felt like a distant nightmare, a blip in time that she would not let keep her from enjoying her duchess. She would have time to process her emotions, to speak with Angélique about her feelings, but in that moment she had all she needed. Afterwards they lay there cuddling, Angélique's fingers tracing idle circles around Odette's flat belly. They had been laying in silence, just enjoying their time together, when the duchess spoke.

"You know, mon amour, that I will love any child that comes from you. It matters not who sired it, as long as you are their mother. For all I care you could adopt a gaggle of orphans, and they would all become my children."

Unexpected tears pricked instantly at the corners of Odette's eyes, her teeth biting her bottom lip to clench back a sob. She had been so worried about how Angélique would feel if the child was Thomas' that she hadn't stopped to consider that it simply wouldn't matter.

***********************************************

That had been three months ago, and now that Odette was sure life grew within her there was room for nothing but joy.

Joy, with just a dash of lust.

Odette's bouncing became frantic, her hips bucking wildly as she neared her climax. The inside of both her mouth and ass had already been painted with Angélique's cum, the duchess saving her favorite hole for last. The noble's hips snapped, sending her cock rocketing upwards into her lover's needy little cunt. Odette neared her orgasm first, her pussy contracting around the shaft buried inside it. Warm, velvety walls tightened unbearably as she whimpered, her body shaking with the strength of her approaching climax.

"Angélique, ahhhhhh! I, I am so close...I, ooooooh..."

She couldn't finish her sentence, but her lover understood. Angélique reached up, her hands seeking Odette's nipples. The girl's tits had just started to grow, her plain, brown serving dresses becoming noticeably tighter, and Angélique had discovered that her already-sensitive nipples now possessed incredible levels of responsiveness. The duchess grabbed both nubs, giving them a small, relatively gentle twist. That was all it took - Odette came, her orgasm ripping through her body in a wild wave.

Her hips rocked erratically, limbs trembling as she screamed.

"Angélique!"

The duchess' name tumbled from her lips, her body going rigid as she climaxed. For a moment she was perfectly still, her frantic heartbeat her only movement, and then stars burst behind her eyes. She came, hard. Angélique allowed her lover a moment, barely more than a breath, before she resumed her thrusting. Odette felt her body slump forward, her energy completely drained, but that didn't deter Angélique.

The noble merely made some adjustments, scooting Odette off her cock long enough to move her forward. She angled the girl's hips up so that she was doggy-style, her dripping, puffy pussy turned up to Angélique as if begging to be filled. The duchess got on her knees, aligning her cock with her servant's slit.

"I will give you a choice, ma femme chérie. Which hole will you use to satisfy me with? Pick now, for I will not be lasting long."

On shaky elbows Odette pushed herself up, looking back over her shoulder with lidded, lust-filled eyes.

"My body is yours, my lady! Use me as you will; any of my holes are sure to please your cock."

Odette was right.

For the moment only her pussy lacked a layer of cum, so the duchess' choice was easy. She slid her dick back into the tight, heated embrace of her lover's cunt, sapphire eyes rolling back as Odette's pussy squeezed delightfully. They groaned in unison, the wooden bed frame squeaking as Angélique pummeled her lover's hole. It didn't take long, her orgasm zipping through her like lightning. The duchess came, her cock twitching as she filled Odette.

When she was done she pulled out, leaving the petite serving girl a debauched mess. She had earned her nickname of 'the Duchess' whore', her body always available for her lover, and there was no other way the duo would have had it.

Just as Angélique stood up, her intent to get her lover a cup of water, a loud caw resounded from her window ledge. The note tied to the bird's leg was simple, the handwriting excitingly familiar.

IT IS DONE

Angélique whooped, startling Odette.

"What is it, my love?"

The duchess ran back to the bed, scooping her lover up into her arms and twirling her about the chamber.

"We win, dearest! Thomas is gone, and I will soon have a falsified record of his death from a distant land. As soon as that reaches us you will be free to remarry, and I will propose to you in front of the whole castle."

Odette sobbed, her living nightmare, the constant threat of abuse, finally coming to a close. She kissed Angélique, not pulling her lips away until they were both gasping for air. She sat Odette down, but didn't let her servant go.

"Well, if you must do it in front of everyone then you had best hope I say yes."

Angélique smirked, her finger teasingly dipping down to slide along the girl's wet slit.

"As if you would say no to being my wife, to always being by my side, to giving me a bevy of beautiful children to adore..."

The serving girl shook her head, rolling her eyes in mock exasperation.

"I suppose that does sound like a good life..."

With that Angélique kissed her again, pouring all of her love into the action. Odette responded in kind, their world finally at peace.

***********************************************

A year and a half later Odette married Angélique, the lovers uniting for the world to see. Odette had given birth to a boy, his sharp facial features and uncommonly blue eyes leaving no question that Angélique was his sire. By the time they wed Odette was already knocked-up again, Angélique unable to keep herself out of her lover for long.

Life was sweet, and the fates had been kind enough to grant the duo everything their hearts desired.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers