Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"No, you are turning into a shark hybrid! Sharks are not monsters!"

"But they are natural killers! I will need to live in the water! How can we be together?"

"Calm down! We will overcome this together. We can build something to you, so you can be more comfortable."

"What will you build to me? An aquarium? I will be an aquatic animal! And what if I become wild? You will never approach me because I could be lethal to you!"

"I think we have to research some more about sharks. And I believe you will never hurt me. So, calm down now and see what we will do next."

"The worst part is that I am feeling hungry again! If I eat more, I will speed up my changes! I don't want that!"

"Just calm down, please! I think you should eat something. It is useless to fight your body now and it could be dangerous."

Sarah cried a lot on his shoulder while Charles tried to comfort her. There were cases where women refused to eat when changing in a futile attempt to stop the changes. Several women were taken to hospitals where they were treated and they finished their changes the same way as everyone else. After some time of cuddling, Sarah calmed down a little.

"Sarah, I love you! I need you to endure your changes! I don't care about anything else, just your well being."

"I love you too! But I won't be able to live with you! I will be a fish!"

"No, you will be my mermaid! I think this is just a little different from the fairy tales."

"Mermaid?"

"Yes honey! Every changed woman has a human body and some animal features! Maybe you will turn into a mermaid for me!"

"But mermaids are beautiful and exotic! I will be a hideous monster, half fish and half human!"

"Hey! Don't call my wife a monster!" Charles said, half angry.

"But how will we live under the same roof?"

"Leave that to me! Now, I want you to go with me to the dinning room and for you to have a dinner. You are still changing after all and must be hungry by now."

"Yes, I am. But I didn't want to fuel further changes!"

They argued some more until Sarah accepted to dine. When she ate the first piece of meat, she forgot everything about her worries and ended up eating a lot. It seemed to Charles that his wife was in a feeding frenzy, but the fact was that she was really hungry and the food tasted very good to her. When she finished, her mood had improved a lot.

"I won't accelerate my changes anymore!" Sarah said. "I won't be drinking energy drinks until my changes are over."

"Ok, I won't force you to drink that. I need you well fed, so your changes can finish. Then we can plan what to do."

"I need some rest. Today was pretty intense!"

They went to their bedroom and took a shower before lying on the bed. Sarah was naked, since her tail was so huge that she couldn't use anything. Charles just followed her and lay naked too. He caressed her skin and felt her harsh skin.

"Your skin is changing." He said.

"I noticed. But when I showered it felt so good! The water on my skin was flowing so smoothly that it was almost pleasant!"

"Tomorrow you should try to swim a little. You have to get used to use your tail to aid your swim."

"You are right, I will try that tomorrow. Now, there is a spot of mine that I needed scratched right now." Sarah said while leaning her hand on Charles' cock.

They kissed gently and started to caress each other bodies. Sarah moaned when Charles massaged her breasts. Then Charles sucked her nipples and she almost came. On a sudden movement, Sarah climbed on Charles upside down and swallowed his cock. The pleasure he felt made him moan and then he grabbed her tail and brought her pussy to his face. He licked her pussy while she moaned with his cock inside her mouth. Sarah came just a moment later and Charles sent his load on her mouth. Then Sarah changed positions and shoved his cock inside her pussy. She sucked his cock with her pussy until he was hard again. She was moaning louder and was coming again and again. After some time coming, Charles didn't hold it anymore and came on her pussy. Sarah felt a huge orgasm and collapsed on his chest.

Sarah slept over Charles just a few moments later. Charles caressed her body some more, put her at his side and slept too.

Friday, 07h.

Charles woke up and looked at his wife changes. Sarah's tail grew another foot overnight and now was three feet long. It was wider on its base and it stretched down bellow her legs, which were now apart. Her tail now was clearly developing a vertical fin at the tip and it was half a foot long. He noticed too that she had a small bump on her back and thought that it should be her dorsal fin appearing. Her skin was now grayer than the day before. Her back was darker than her belly and had some faint stripes on it. Her new hair was now six inches long. Sarah woke up as soon as he touched her body.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well this night?" He asked her.

"Not that much, I was thirsty all night!"

"Just wait here while I grab you a glass of water. You changed some more overnight, see for yourself."

While Charles went to the kitchen, Sarah noticed her tail and that her legs were feeling quite different. She tried to stand, but it was difficult to her, since her tail was on her way. She also noticed that her ass was on her tail now. When Charles arrived with her water, she downed it in one gulp and asked for more. She was feeling dry and that was bothering her. While Charles was going to the kitchen, she went slowly to the bathroom and filled the tub. Before it was full, she entered the tub and felt better immediately. Charles arrived shortly after that with a jar full of water. Sarah drank a lot of water and then felt better.

"I think I am aquatic now!" Sarah was sad.

"Don't worry. I think I have some solutions for you. Do you want to swim on the pool today?"

"I think I have no option. But I am hungry again."

"The breakfast is served. Do you want me to carry you to the table?"

Sarah accepted and Charles carried her after she put a robe. She was a lot heavier than he remembered, but he said nothing to her. She was grateful when she saw that Ariel had prepared several meats for breakfast and ate a lot. She was uncomfortable because she had to sit sideways to avoid sitting on her tail. When they finished breakfast, Charles took Sarah to the pool. As soon as she hit the water, she felt better.

"Wow! This is so good!" Sarah said and then dove and swan.

Charles just sat on a chair near the pool and observed his wife. She was trying to use her tail to swim, but her legs were on the way and made she looks clumsy. She dove several times and felt the water on her skin. The sensation was amazing. After some time, Charles noticed that Sarah was getting used to her tail and was swimming faster. He made some calls on the phone and then joined Sarah on the pool.

As soon as Charles hit the water, Sarah felt something different. She was diving when he entered and she felt like something was in the water with her. She saw that Charles was in the pool and swam to him.

"I sensed you in the water as soon as you entered the pool!" She said, hugging him.

"Did you sense me? This is new!"

"Yes! I knew that sharks have some kind of radar that can sense where their prey is by its electrical field. But I never imagined it was this easy to find out where the prey is!"

"And I am the prey?"

"No, this kind of radar of mine just localizes living beings on the water. The feeling is so good!"

Sarah kissed Charles and then removed his clothes. Then she guided his cock to her pussy and impaled herself on it. Her tail was wagering from side to side and kept them floating. She used her legs to hug Charles and started to milk his cock using her pussy. She came just a few moments later and started to moan louder and louder. When Charles came inside her, she had another earth shattering orgasm.

"My orgasms are better than ever. Each time we had sex I feel stronger ones!" Sarah said.

"I love the changes you are going through. You can suck my dick with your pussy and that's amazing!"

Sarah sucked harder, just to tease Charles.

"Wow! This is so good! I wonder how you got to know how to do this!" Charles said.

"I don't know. I just am able to move my pussy better now."

"You are becoming a beautiful mermaid! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

They kissed one more time and then Charles left the water. Sarah tried to sit at the border of the pool, but she could not find a comfortable position. She noticed, however, that her tail was bending some more at her waist. She thought that maybe she could sit on it if her changes progressed. Sarah looked at her body and noticed that her fins were bigger and that her tail tip was longer than that morning. She also noticed that her new hair was different when wet.

"Charles, can you bring me the scissors? I will cut out my hair now!"

Charles brought her the scissors and quickly Sarah cut her hair. It was shorter than before and its texture was completely different. Charles noticed that her hair was already dry.

"Did you see that your hair is dry?"

"Is it? How?"

Sarah dove quickly and when she surfaced, the water on her hair ran down her shoulders.

"Wow! My hair is almost dry now! It does not keep wet!"

"This is very good to you! You won't have to worry about drying it anymore!"

"I just hope it grows in a beautiful shape too! Now I just want to eat something, can you take me to the dinning room?"

"Just wait a few moments I will get something I asked Julio to buy."

Charles went into the house and came back a few seconds later pushing a wheelchair.

"What do you think? You can walk around the house on one of these." He asked.

"I don't know. I feel uncomfortable when I sit on my tail. Maybe if I change some more I will be able to use one of that. Do you mind getting me something to eat?"

"No problem, I will grab some meat to feed you!" Charles said before going into the house again.

"Please, can you bring me some energy drinks too?" Sarah asked.

"Are you going to accelerate your changes again?"

"Yes, I think that maybe I will be able to sit comfortably if my tail changes some more. Yesterday it was behind my legs and today it is straight between them. I think I will be able to bend it forward and sit on it if my changes continue."

"Well, if it is ok to you, then I will do as you wish."

Charles brought food and energy drinks to Sarah and she ate and drank a lot again. He was amazed at how much food she was eating. She ate enough meat to feed some people and drank five cans of energy drinks. When she finished, she dove again on the pool.

"Be careful, you can't swim just after eating a lot like you did, you will get some indigestion."

"I am a fish now, you know? I eat swimming!"

"Well, you are not that much of a fish to me! But if you don't feel anything wrong, then I won't push this matter again."

Charles walked up to the border and Sarah kissed him.

"I am worried as how you are going to sleep tonight." Charles said. "You are an aquatic being now, but you can't stay here on the pool."

"You are right. I think I will have to stay on the tub then. I just hope that I fit on it."

"Me too!" Charles said, while thinking.

Charles had an idea and excused himself. He said Sarah that maybe he had a solution to their problem and left. On the following hours, Sarah saw her tail stretch another foot. She felt like it was stronger now and tested it diving. She was able to use her tail to propel herself on the water very fast and was amazed at how she was getting used to it. Then she noticed something odd, she wasn't feeling uncomfortable diving anymore. She had been underwater for several minutes and didn't felt the need to breathe some fresh air. She rose above the water and breathed. She could breathe normally outside the water. She dove again and only then noticed that she was diving all the time with her mouth opened and she felt the water flowing inside her mouth. She felt her rib cage and found several slits on it where the water was flowing out. She had gills! She touched them and felt pain. Her gills were opening and closing just like a fish's.

Sarah liked that new change and kept diving while feeling her gills working. She was able to breathe underwater just like a shark. She felt like her throat had filled with water but when she surfaced the water flowed down and exited through her gills. At the end of the day she heard and felt someone at the pool and headed his way. She saw Charles in the pool looking worried at her. She quickly swam to him and surfaced near him.

"What happened?" Sarah asked. "I saw your face and you were worried."

"You were diving for too long! I thought you were drowning!"

"No, I have some news to you, now I can breathe underwater."

"What? How is that possible?"

"I have gills now. Look!" Sarah said while showing Charles her rib cage.

Charles noticed the slits on her skin. They were opening and closing at her will. He felt the skin on it and Sarah winced.

"Is this painful?" Charles asked.

"It is sensitive. Just don't stick a finger inside the slits. Their inside is painful."

"I will keep that in mind! But that's cool! And the good news is that you can breathe air too!"

"Yes, I feel like I still have my lungs and, when I dive, I just have to keep my mouth open and the water flows through my gills! It is amazing! But what did you do today? You disappeared all day!"

"I was out buying and assembling new furniture to our bedroom."

"What did you bought?"

"You will see! Do you want to go there?"

Sarah tried to sit on the border of the pool and noticed that her tail was able to bend forward just like she wished.

"Ok. Now I can sit on my tail. Bring the wheelchair and let's see what you did on our bedroom."

Charles brought the wheelchair and helped Sarah to sit. Then he pushed her to their bedroom, where she saw a huge tub at the side of their bed.

"What is that?"

"Did you think for a moment that I would let you sleep on the bathroom? Now we can sleep side by side as ever, even if your part of the bed is underwater."

"How did you assemble it so quickly?"

"Well, I put the money to work for us. I have some other plans too, but I will keep them to me until I am able to show to you."

Sarah protested but Charles did not tell her what he was planning. Then she slipped into her pool bed and felt the water. She floated on the bed with her belly up and found the position comfortable. Her gills were under the water and were moist while she was breathing through her lungs.

"This is comfortable! I think I can sleep here!"

"Good! I promise you that the other surprises will be as good as this one. Now, are you hungry? Dinner is served."

Sarah pushed herself on the wheelchair again and Charles pushed her to the dinning room. She ate a lot of food one more time and drank several energy drinks. She was eager to finish her changes now. After eating, Charles drove Sarah back to their bedroom and she slipped in her pool.

"I think I can't stay forever outside the water. My skin dries too fast and it starts to get painful."

"I see. Well, you can stay under water as long as you want. I will support you and try to make your life easier."

"Thank you!" Sarah said and kissed him.

Then, on a sudden move, she pulled Charles to her pool and removed his clothes. He was over her and she started to fill her mouth with water and to force it through her gills. Sarah knew that sharks only were able to breathe underwater when moving. But she also knew she was no ordinary shark and found out that using her mouth to force the water through her gills was enough for her to breathe. Charles was on top of her and pushed his dick inside her pussy. Her legs were apart and her tail was between his legs. He played with her chest and saw her pleasure face underwater. Then he felt her pussy sucking his cock and felt a great pleasure. When she came she almost lost her breathe. She tried to moan but only made bubbles. Charles came a few seconds later and she made even more bubbles before lying still on the bottom of her pool, just opening and closing her mouth as a fish.

Charles stood and grabbed a towel to him and Sarah floated slowly to the surface.

"That was amazing! I can breathe underwater just like an ordinary fish!" Sarah said. "And having sex under water is the best thing I did since I started changing."

"You are no ordinary fish! I think we will manage to live together even if you are an aquatic hybrid woman."

They talked some more and slept, Sarah on the pool, with her belly up and breathing air while Charles slept on the bed, near the edge of his wife pool.

Saturday, 08h

Charles woke up and looked at his wife. The most important change she undergone was that her legs had shrank and turned into two fins. The second most important change is that her color was now entirely of a bluish gray tone, being lighter on the front of her body and darkening as it moved to her back. Her tail was as wide as her hips now and was longer too. The lobes at her caudal fin were huge being the upper one almost one foot long. She was now almost seven feet long from her head to the tip of her tail. She had two smaller fins along her tail, a single one near her ass and a pair on her hips that were her legs. He saw that her breasts seemed bigger and her human torso was very beautiful, with just the right curves. He saw that her hands had now webbed fingers and that her nails resembled one inch claws now.

Charles put a hand on the water and Sarah opened her eyes immediately.

"Good morning! You woke up quickly!" Charles said.

"I felt when you put your hand on the water!"

"How are you feeling today?"

"That depends on how much I changed since last night! I am afraid to look at me! Why don't I feel my legs anymore?" Sarah had a concerned face.

"Well, on the good side, your body developed quite well from last night! The changes were concentrated on your lower half. On the bad side, your legs were absorbed by your body and changed into two fins. Sorry to say that you don't have legs anymore."

"Oh, no!" Sarah was near tears. She turned on the pool and Charles saw that her dorsal fin was huge, almost a foot long, and that she had a second dorsal fin near the tip of her tail, this one much smaller. Her back had a strong bluish gray color and had some faint stripes.

"Calm down!" Charles said.

"I have no legs anymore! How can I be calm now?" Sarah was angry.

"But being angry will not bring your legs back! I think your body is one of the most beautiful I ever see!"

"But I won't have legs anymore!"

Charles jumped into her pool and sat at the bottom. He pulled her to his side and hugged her. She cried again while Charles comforted her. After some time, she stopped crying and looked at her husband face. He was still at her side and was supporting her, even if she was turning into an animal. Charles kissed her lightly and squeezed her on a tight hug.

"Good! That's how you have to behave. We can find a way out of this."

Sarah moved her body and sat on his lap. Charles noticed that her tail and body bent a lot more than the previous days.

"What will happen if I become wild? I am afraid of loosing my mind!" Sarah was still sad.

"We will endure that when it comes. We have to keep our focus on what is happening now! Look at your body and feel it."

Sarah did as her husband instructed and took a good look at her body. Besides being so thrilled by the changes until the day before, she never really took a look at how her body was developing.

"My skin is too rough and it is gray!"

"It is more of a blue than gray, and you have these dark gray stripes on your back. I think you are a tiger shark hybrid now. But I prefer to call you a mermaid!"

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers