Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"Andy, Cindy, this is my wife, Sarah!"

"Hi Sarah!" Andy said, disbelieving his eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Sarah!" Cindy said.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Sarah said them.

"We knew about a shark woman in the city, but I never imagined meeting her!" Andy said.

"Can I take a picture with you?" Cindy asked.

"Of course you can! And I want a copy too! You are so beautiful!"

"Be careful with her fur, Sarah!" Charles said. "It is sensitive to salted water."

"I don't mind if I get wet to take a picture with her!" Cindy said.

Sarah climbed into the pier and both of them whistled when they saw her size.

"You are huge, but your body is so perfect!" Cindy said.

"Aren't all hybrid women's bodies always perfect? Yours is great too!" Sarah said.

"I think they will get along with each other." Andy said.

"Now, if only we can reach an agreement about the price."

Charles and Andy discussed the details of the boat before talking about the price. When asked, Sarah said that the hull was in very good shape and that it had a sea view window in the floor. She was talking to Cindy while she took several pictures with her. From time to time, Sarah dove in the sea to damp her skin.

"Do you need to be underwater all the time?" Cindy asked.

"I need to be in the water. My upper body is close enough to a human's and if it dries I feel just a little uncomfortable. But my tail is so sensitive that I have to keep it in the water."

"Do you breathe underwater too?" Cindy asked when she saw the slits at Sarah's abdomen.

"Yes, these are my gills. But I have lungs too, so I can breathe water or air."

"Wow, you got quite a pack in your changes! You are lucky."

"You are lucky too! Your fur is so beautiful! Did you get something else?"

"My smell sense is so good now that I can track whatever I want."

"That's good too! I can track living beings too using this kind of radar I got! Yesterday I caught my first fish with my own hands!"

"Wow! That's amazing! What kind of fish did you get?"

"I caught a small tuna."

"A small tuna? That fish is fast!"

"I know. I caught it off guard. I think I was lucky. But I will try to catch a new one when we return there."

"I wish I have the opportunity to see something like that!" Cindy said.

"If you want that, why don't you come with us if Charles closes the deal with your husband? We can celebrate the selling."

"I don't feel comfortable on the boat! My fur gets entangled and the sea breeze dirties it too fast. Even a small trip would mess my hair completely."

"Then what do you think of appearing at our house to eat a fish that I hunt? At least you will be able to eat a fresh fish."

"That's better! But how do you live at your house? Do you have a pool?"

"Our pool is under reconstruction right now. I have a channel system built and that leads to the rooms on our house. I have some aquariums at each room where I can stay."

"Wow! Now I want to see that!"

They exchanged contacts and then Charles came to their direction.

"We have a boat, Sarah!" He announced.

"Great! Now we can go to the reefs again! I want to hunt a new fish today!"

"Ok, I will just transfer the money to Andy and then we can prepare to go."

Charles left and Sarah jumped into the water to wet her skin. Then she talked some more with Cindy until Charles returned carrying his diving gear. Cindy and Andy left a few moments later, promising to go to their house some day. He put the gear, food, fresh water and everything else on the boat and then Charles and Sarah left for the Ocean. Sarah followed the boat as she always did. The new boat was faster, but it was still too slow for her. They arrived at the reefs some time later and Sarah waited for Charles.

After Charles put on his gear, he jumped into the water and Sarah greeted him with a big smile. Then she hugged him and dove to the reefs. They reached the ocean floor and Sarah pushed Charles down on it. She pressed her body against his, indicating to him what she needed. He pulled his dick out of the diving suit and Sarah licked it before swallowing it with her pussy.

Near where they were, another shark was stalking its prey. The shark attacked the fish and took a good bite on its prey. The fish's blood tainted the water and the shark made several other attack runs.

Sarah was in the middle of a huge orgasm, just after Charles came into her, when her senses detected the blood. The scent, combined with her mind state at that moment, drove her wild. Charles saw as she opened her eyes and looked distant for a moment. Charles touched her neck and she made a sudden move, almost biting his hand. Sarah released him and quickly swam away from him. Charles was puzzled by her behavior and went to the surface, after seeing that he was running low on oxygen.

When he surfaced, Charles saw that the boat was distant from his position. He started to swim in the direction of the boat. While he did that, Sarah arrived at where the other shark had attacked the fish and found no more prey to eat. There were now several sharks around the area, circling the place where the other shark killed the fish. Sarah was being driven by her instincts only and started to circle the area too. She was hungry and then she sensed a prey in the distance.

She took the direction of that prey and soon found a shadow moving in the surface of the water. At the same time, Charles saw as a shark fin appeared on the water and started circling him. He stopped swimming and saw that it was Sarah. He was worried by her behavior and tried to reach for her. He dove and then saw as Sarah changed direction and swam straight at him, with her mouth open. He waited until the last moment and then grabbed her shoulders. She was swimming fast and as she felt his touch, she was confused for a moment and hit him with her head. Charles was knocked out at the same time that Sarah regained her senses.

Sarah noticed that Charles was unconscious and quickly grabbed him and surfaced. Charles hadn't drowned and she carried him to the boat. The boat had a good access from behind and she was able to put him on the deck. She also pulled herself on the deck and shook him, calling his name. She felt guilty for what she had done. She remembered everything and couldn't forgive what she did. She was ashamed by her actions and was starting to panic when Charles started to move.

"What happened?" Charles asked, but he heard a splash on the water and when he opened his eyes, he saw that he was alone on the boat. He looked for Sarah, but she was nowhere to be seen. He had a headache but he was unharmed. The last thing he could remember was Sarah's eyes closing their transparent lids and he trying to hold her.

Sarah was at the bottom of the ocean, crying. She couldn't forgive what she did and was decided to stay underwater and not seeing Charles again. She was too dangerous to live with him and that incident just proved that.

Charles, on the other hand, still had no clue about what happened to Sarah but was decided to talk to her. He removed his empty tanks and equipped some new ones. In less then fifteen minutes Charles was jumping into the water again.

Sarah felt when Charles entered the water. She was afraid of contacting him, but she felt that there were several other sharks on the water too. She was worried that Charles could be attacked and approached him without being seen. Charles was diving and was going to the reefs.

Sarah felt that the other sharks were starting to move toward him. She couldn't see a way out of that situation and ended up revealing herself to him. As soon as Charles saw her, he started to swim faster in her direction. Sarah stopped in front of him and was surprised when he hugged her tightly. She saw under his mask that he was crying. Charles saw her concerned look and hugged her again.

Then Sarah felt the sharks approaching and pointed the boat to Charles. She dragged him there and surfaced just near the edge of the boat. He climbed on the boat and Sarah stayed on the water.

"Charles, don't enter the water again! There are several sharks around this area today."

"Then you should get out too! Get into the boat pool so we can talk about what happened."

"I think you should stay away from me! You can go home now and forget about me!"

"What are you saying? Are you crazy?" Charles shouted at her. "We are going back together to our home!"

"I won't hurt you again if I stay away from you!" Sarah said back and dove.

Charles immediately put his mask on and jumped into the water. He saw Sarah's shadow going to the reefs and followed her.

Sarah felt Charles into the water as soon as he hit it. She also felt the other sharks and worried about his safety. She returned and grabbed him, taking Charles back to the boat. Charles removed his mask when they arrived.

"I am going to jump into the water every single time that you run away from me! Now let's talk!" He shouted angrily to Sarah.

Sarah felt his words and agreed. He climbed into the deck and Sarah pulled herself into the boat and then into the pool. She was sad and wasn't looking at Charles.

"Sarah... I am sorry I shouted at you!"

"You have the right to do that! I attacked you today!"

"I need to know what happened before I draw any conclusions. Just talk to me."

Sarah told him that she had no memories about what she did after she had the orgasm. She had only fragments of memories. She remembered being around some sharks at a place that smelled food. She told him that her thoughts were a mess at that moment and that she only felt the need to eat. In the turmoil inside her head, she sensed some prey and attacked it. She remembered approaching Charles, preying and attacking him before recovering her conscience.

"I see. Do you think that the blood on the water activated your instincts?"

"I never lost my conscience for that long before. Even when I hunted the tuna I didn't loose my conscience that much."

"There was something different this time: we were having sex when your behavior changed."

"That's true! I remember having a huge orgasm just before I blacked out."

"So, if it wasn't for that, you probably wouldn't loose your mind."

"But what do we do now? I am too dangerous to you!"

"I think we need to go back home first. Then we will relax for some time and only tomorrow we will think about it again."

"Ok. But I prefer to go back swimming. I always swam when I am worried."

"You can go. Do you think the other sharks will leave you alone?"

"I think so! I am a shark too and they already had their meals."

Then Charles kissed Sarah and she ran a hand over his body before jumping back into the sea. Charles started the engine and sailed back to the marina. Sarah swam near the boat all the time, keeping her dorsal fin over the water so Charles could see her. At the marina, Charles parked the boat and then helped Sarah into his truck. They arrived home at night and, before Sarah entered her channel, they inspected the new pool construction together.

Sarah was more at ease and felt more confident. She was at the living room watching TV with Charles. He had an arm around her neck and they were enjoying a movie.

"Do you want some tuna from yesterday? We still have some." Charles asked.

"I am really hungry, you know? All that action today left me drained."

"I know. I will prepare some tuna for you."

Charles prepared a big piece of raw tuna that Ariel left on the fridge and warmed it on the microwave. He prepared a tuna sandwich for himself and then put everything on the table and called Sarah.

"Wow! That tuna seems tasty!"

"Do you want some sauce on it?"

"No, I don't taste salt anymore. I live on salted water."

"And how about the other smells and tastes?"

"I feel them, but raw fish is so good that sauces would ruin the taste."

They ate their dinner and then went to the bedroom. Charles took a shower before going to bed and when he returned he saw that Sarah was already sleeping. He lay on the bed and slept in no time.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers