Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"I want it to be positioned at the side of my bed, and the bed has to be as high as the border." Charles said.

"Ok, this one is easy! What's next?" Mike asked.

"I think the next is the living room." Sarah said. "I want to watch TV with Charles, so I need the tank to be at the side of the sofa."

"And the sofa has to be as high as the border of your tank, right?" Mike asked.

"You got it. I want the tank to have some place for me to seat, if that's possible now that I have a lot of fins protruding out of my body."

"I will think about something to cover that. And to the bed too." Mike said.

"The next one is the dinning room." Sarah said. "I want to be able to eat at the table with Charles."

"Easy! I will build a tank just at the border of the table. The tricky part will be finding a place to put your tail when you seat on the chair, but I will manage to find a solution."

"Thank you! Finally, I want one at the bathroom, but I have no idea of how it will be!"

"That's because you are thinking about using the same bowl you always used. There are some bowls adapted to aquatic women now in the market. We just have to find one that is proper to your body. I will build it on the corner of the bathroom and I think it will be discrete."

"That's great!" Sarah said. "I will love it!"

"Are there any other rooms where I should put an aquarium?" Mike asked.

"I think you can put one at the computer room. Sarah likes to surf on the internet!" Charles said.

"Ok, but water and electricity don't get along." Mike warned him.

"I am buying a waterproof computer to her." Charles said. "I think next week it shall be here."

"Did you buy a new computer to me?" Sarah asked, smiling.

"Yes, I bought several items online. They will be arriving throughout the next week." Charles said.

"Ok, now we have the hard part. What will we do about the emissary?" Mike asked.

"I thought about building a bigger pool and to put a room on the deep side with a sealed door. Sarah would use this door to enter the underwater room and then seal it. On the other side of the room there will be another sealed door that she can open and leave to the ocean."

"That is a good idea, but there are regulations about building emissaries along the shore. I will have to do some research to see what can be done."

"Ok. We will start with the house and the pool. How much time do you need to finish everything? Remember that Sarah needs to be in the water now and that she can't be dry."

"That will be a nightmare. But I think I can build the channel system in two weeks and the tanks on another week. The problem here is the salted water. I need to build and coat the channels walls properly so the construction can last. The pool and the sealed room I think that can be done in three weeks, that is, if I have the manpower to that."

"You will have. Let's say that you can build the channels and tanks inside the house in two weeks. While you do that, I will be escorting Sarah between the pool and the bedroom. I have a tub there that she can use to sleep. When the channels are ready, she will live on them and you build the pool in, let's say, two more weeks. Complete with the sealed doors. The emissary can be built when you get the permissions. What do you say?"

"I say you are going to spend a crazy amount of money to do that in such a tight schedule."

"I agree, but I need Sarah to live as free as she deserves as soon as possible." Charles said.

"That's why I love him!" Sarah said.

"You are really lucky, Sarah. I will see what I can do. Do you want the channels to have lights?"

"Yes, I want. I can see pretty well on dark places, but I am not going to live on some cave." Sarah said.

"Ok, we are set. I will start the work tomorrow morning." Mike said.

Charles escorted Mike to the door and he left. Then Charles took the cargo cart Mike brought and went to the pool. He put it near the edge of the pool and called Sarah, who had been back diving.

"Look what Mike brought to us!" Charles said.

"A cargo cart? Great! Now I can go to our bedroom again!"

"Were you missing your bed?"

"A lot! Take me there, please!"

Sarah jumped out of the water and climbed onto the cart. Charles took her to their bedroom and she entered her tub, noticing that it seemed smaller now.

"This tub is smaller to me today! But at least I still fit in it."

"Yes, you grew a lot! I can't believe you are so big now!"

"Do you think this will be a problem?"

"No! I think you became beautiful! Your body and proportions make me want to jump at you every time I see you!"

"Good to know, because I have this little itch I want you to scratch it!"

Sarah pulled Charles into the tub and stripped his clothes. Then she kissed him and they hugged. Sarah lay on the tub and dove while Charles mounted her. They made love that night until they were exhausted. Charles barely had strength enough to climb on his bed before sleeping. Sarah slept with a big smile on her face.

Tuesday, 07h

Charles woke up being dragged into the tub. Sarah was kissing him and had a grin on her face. He kissed her back and played with her breasts. He positioned again over her and entered her pussy. They made love one more time until Charles came inside her. Then he lay on her body, resting on one of her breasts.

"Good morning!" He said. "You are quite active today!"

"Good morning! I woke up and saw you sleeping and started to think about what you are doing for me! I felt hornier when I thought about that and then one thing leads to another and I was pulling you into my tub."

"I think I will sleep with my swimming trunks from now on. What do you think? I never know when I will wake up being attacked by a shark."

"I think you are silly. Why use any clothes to sleep? The clothes only make my goals harder."

"Good point. So, I won't use clothes from now on when I go to bed. Now, do you want breakfast before going into the pool?"

"Of course! I am hungry!"

Sarah jumped at the cart after Charles put some wet towels on it. She covered her tail with more wet towels and put a wet robe over her body. They had their breakfast and Charles took Sarah to the pool. She dove for a few minutes to stretch her body and then she went to the edge of the pool.

"I think I will go to the City Hall to take your documents. I want to take you to the sea today. I am thinking in renting a boat and we can go to the reefs. What do you think?"

"That would be great! I will be waiting for you!"

They kissed quickly and Charles left. At the City Hall he handed Sarah's documents to them and filled some forms. After that, it was just a matter of time until he received the new documents. The entire process took two hours and Charles returned home. He saw that Mike's men had already begun their work. When Mike saw him, he called Charles to discuss something.

"Hey, Charles! I need some help here. I made these designs and I want your approval."

"You just need to talk to Sarah! She is in the pool!"

"I know, but I was waiting for you."

"Are you afraid of her?"

"Kind of. I was pretty shaken yesterday."

"That was just some prank. She got a level two on the feral scale, mostly because her body changed a lot."

"Level two? That's good news. Then we can proceed with the plan of building the emissary."

"Of course. How is going the authorization process?"

"I think it will get one or two weeks to be done. Since we are pledging just an access to the sea and not an authorization to dump garbage on it, it will be as easy as building a pier. I told them that we will cycle the sea water through the channels, so we are basically building an extension of the ocean on your house."

"Good! Now let's talk to Sarah."

Charles led Mike to the pool and put a hand on the water. Sarah came quickly, but made no sudden moves.

"Sarah, Mike wants to know if these designs are good for you."

Charles showed the designs to Sarah, but she didn't touch the paper because she was wet.

"They are very good, Mike! I loved them! I think that the bed could be just a little deeper, so my gills get underwater all the time. I liked the design you created to accommodate my dorsal fin. It seems comfortable."

"And what do you think about colors? Do you want the walls of your channels on which color?"

"I think that light beige, like the sand color, will be good. What kind of lights are you installing on the channels?"

"We will install waterproof magnetic switches and LED spot lights. The magnetic led lights will be installed on special cases. They don't have any electrical contact and the lamps are sealed. There is no way you can get electrocuted with that. The lamps are also easy to replace, since they are held in place with magnets."

"Good solution! I also saw that this pool will have a transparent wall facing the house. Why did you do that?"

"We need the pool to be the same height of all your tanks in the house. If one gets lower than the others, the water will flow through it. We are planning to install sealed doors on the limit from the house to the pool and into every room entrance on the house, so no one can use the channels to break into your house."

"I think there will be no bad guy crazy enough to enter a shark tank." Charles said.

"Yes, I think that too." Sarah said.

"I know, but think about those doors as a failsafe solution. If one of your tanks breaks or leaks, all you need to do is to close the door and use the others until the repair is done."

"Well thought." Sarah said. "And what you thought about my sea access?"

"We will start digging tomorrow. We need to dig deep enough to build a room where we will put the sealed doors. We think we will need to dig up to twenty feet before building the room. The room will be big, so we can put the drill on it. I think the room will be a square of fifty feet each side and it will be ten feet high."

"Are you drilling a tunnel to the sea?" Sarah asked.

"It is almost like that. We will drill the rocks away until we find the sand bed. That's the hardest part. Then we will force the tunnel through it. The tunnel will have a diameter of five feet and its tip will be closed. We think the tunnel length will be at least three hundred and fifty yards."

"But the beach is just a hundred fifty yards from here!" Sarah said.

"I know, but the exit has to be after the point where the waves break. And the exit needs to be in deep waters too."

"I see." Sarah said.

Sarah asked a few more questions and Mike returned to work.

"What do you think?" Charles asked.

"This will be great! I thought I was sentenced to a life into and aquarium, but you are building an entire underwater house to me that can be shared with you!"

"Yes, you deserve that. You were at my side since we begun our first store."

Sarah kissed Charles.

"And how are we going to the beach today?" Sarah asked.

"I thought about some wet towels and my pickup truck. I can drive to the marina and you jump at the sea there. I will rent a big boat, so we can go to the reefs and spend the day there."

"That's good! Now go prepare the stuff you need to take and let's go! I am anxious to get into the sea."

"Won't you lunch before going?"

"We can eat in the sea!"

Charles got some clothes, some food and several towels. Then he parked his truck near the edge of the pool. He put a plastic canvas on the cargo bed and put the wet towels on it.

"Do you think you can jump into the truck?" He asked Sarah.

"I think so! I am stronger now."

Sarah grabbed the edge of the cargo bed and slipped inside it. She could easily lift her body and enter the truck. Then Charles put more wet towels over her body and drove to the marina. When he arrived, he went to the boat ramp and Sarah jumped into the water. Several people watched when Sarah jumped in the water and some approached her to ask about her changes. She talked to the people while Charles was parking the truck and loading the boat he rented.

When he finished, he called Sarah and they left to the ocean. Sarah was following the boat and Charles saw her fin above the water. After some time, he stopped the boat to talk to Sarah.

"Sarah, are you ok going behind the boat? This boat has a small pool too!"

"I can swim a lot yet! The feeling of the ocean is so different from the feeling of our house pool! I can tell you where we are and I can guide you back to our house. I think I can navigate better than before."

"That's good news. You could barely read a map before. But we have at least half an hour of trip before we reach the reefs. Are you sure you don't want to climb in the boat?"

"Yeah! I am sure! If I feel tired, I call you, let's go!"

Charles started again and saw as Sarah was playing with the boat. She was circling it and sometimes she was sprinting in front of it to test her speed. Charles was amazed at how fast she could swim. When they were almost at the reefs, Sarah tried a new move. She dove as deep as she could and then sprinted to the surface. Charles saw when she jumped outside the water and raised her body at least twenty feet in the air, before doing a flip over and diving again. His jaw was in the floor. That move was fantastic. Soon they reached the reefs and he stopped the boat again.

The reefs were a nice place where the water was clear and several fish lived there. Sarah dove and felt everything around her. She was amazed at how much life she could sense. She dove deeper and felt the air into her lungs compressing. She let the air out and filled her lungs with water. The compression feeling went away and she dove even deeper, reaching the ocean floor. The silence and peace she felt was amazing. She saw schools of fish passing by her with no concerns. After some time, she felt hungry and thought about hunting some fish, but she put that idea aside and went to the boat. Charles was there, sitting at the back of the boat with his legs into the water. She surfaced between his legs and tried to talk, but only ejected the water in her lungs into his face.

"Sorry!" She said when she expelled the water from her lungs. "I forgot that I filled my lungs with water."

"No problem, I am using a swim shorts and we are at the ocean. What do you think of here?"

"This is amazing! I felt a great peace here! I could live in the ocean, if I was wild!"

"And what do you say about that flying shark move earlier? I thought it was amazing!"

"I tried to jump as high as I could. How much in the air I reached?"

"I thought you flew around twenty feet high!"

"Wow! That's high! But right now I am hungry. What did you brought?"

"I brought some sandwiches for me and meat to my mermaid."

Sarah climbed into the boat and entered its pool. It was small and she barely fit, but she could eat her lunch with her husband. After they ate, Charles waited on the boat while Sarah dove again. After some minutes, Charles jumped into the water and Sarah went to him.

"Are you going to dive too?" She asked.

"I can't hold my breath that much! I think I will take some lessons on scuba diving."

"I can carry you underwater so you can see the reefs. I won't be diving too deep and you can tap my arm to signal me to surface."

"That's a good idea."

Charles took some deep breathes and when he hold his breath Sarah hugged him from behind and dove. He saw the reefs and all the fishes that lived on it. The peaceful aura of that moment was broken just a few seconds later, when Charles needed air. He tapped Sarah's arm and she surfaced with him. They dove together a few other times, but each time Charles could hold his breath for less time.

"I am spent!" Charles said. "I can't hold my breath anymore. I think I will go back to the boat. Do you take me there?"

"Of course! And I insist that you take some lessons on scuba diving. I want to spend more time with you underwater."

"I will take, I promise. And there is one more thing. It is late afternoon and I think we should prepare to go back to our house."

"I agree. I already saw everything I wanted today. Next time I will try to hunt some fishes to us, what do you think?"

"Do you want to hunt now? That's new."

"I felt so alive when I was underwater. Before lunch I was even considering eating some fishes."

"When we return here, we will hunt fishes then."

Charles climbed on Sarah's back and held on her dorsal fin. She sprinted to the boat, keeping him outside the water. Sarah helped Charles into the boat and he started the engine, returning to the marina. Sarah followed him and soon they were back. Charles returned the boat and then drove his truck to the boat ramp. After getting the towels wet again, Sarah climbed into the truck and put some wet towels over her body. It was already night when they arrived home. Charles asked Sarah to climb on the cargo cart and they checked Mike's service. They had already removed the floor and did some excavation.

"I didn't think the channels would be this wide!" Sarah said.

"That's because they have to excavate it wider and deeper to build the walls. Your channels will be around six feet wide and four high. I think you are going to maneuver well into them."

"I think so too. Now, take me to my tub. I want to go back into the water."

Charles drove her to the tub and she entered it. Then Charles stripped his clothes and entered the tub too.

"I want to be closer to you." Charles said as he leaned forward and kissed his wife.

"I loved the day. I hope you can go with me next time!" Sarah said as she hugged him and kissed back.

They started to kiss and to caress each other's bodies. When Charles caressed her breasts, Sarah moaned and grabbed his cock. It was already hard and she slipped down into the tub until she was underwater. Charles climbed into her body and penetrated her pussy. He saw as her lips parted and she made a pleasure face. He was caressing her breasts while slowly pumped his cock into her pussy. She came soon after that and kept coming until Charles came inside her. After some resting on each other arms, Charles took a shower and lay on the bed. They slept soon.

On the following days they started a routine. Since almost the entire house was under construction, they woke early each day and Charles took Sarah to the pool. Then, while she swam he went to the diving school. After that they would lunch and then go to the sea. They could go one day to the beach, another to the reefs and everyday they had fun. Sarah was enjoying it so much.

Two weeks later Mike had finished the channel system and had filled them with water. Sarah was anxious to get inside, but Mike said it was just a test and that that first water would be discarded and then the channels would be filled with ocean water. After the replacement of the water, Sarah would have to wait several hours before testing the water again for its safety.

Two weeks later, Tuesday, 07h.

Sarah woke up early and saw her new aquarium. Mike had installed some pumps in the channels that kept the water flowing and oxygenated. She was still at her tub, which was now in the corner of their room. The bed was already near her new aquarium, so she had to wait for Charles to wake up by himself. He woke up some time later and looked at her.

"Good Morning!" She said. "I am anxious to enter my aquariums today!"

"Good morning! I know, you have been saying that for a long time now."

They had filled the tanks in the last day but they had to test the water before Sarah could enter it. Charles got the water test and checked that the water was good.

"I think you can enter your tank now! Then we can have breakfast."

Charles helped Sarah climb the cart and then into the tank. Her tank occupied a large part of their room and had a shallow bed, followed by a deeper bed and a deep end leading to the channel. As soon as she entered the tank, Sarah dove and entered the channel. She went to the bathroom quickly and then to the dinning room. She rested on the chair Mike had provided and it was comfortable to her. Her fins had room to fit in the seat and the tank extended under the table, so she could accommodate her tail. They had their breakfast and then Sarah went to the living room to test her sofa. She rested on it and watched TV while Charles went to the backyard to see how the pool building was being done.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers