Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
84 Followers

"That will ruin our floor. And have you seen my size now? I am easily two feet longer and I am also wider than this morning. You can't drag me on the floor because I am too heavy for you."

"Maybe I can still carry you. If you climb on my back, I can try to take you to our room."

"I am too heavy, but if you want to try, get over here catch me."

Charles changed his clothes to his swimming shorts and went back to the pool. When he touched the water again, Sarah grabbed his fist and pulled him into the pool. She hugged him tightly and then swam to the center of the pool. They surfaced and she was still hugging him. She was using her tail to keep them floating.

"I felt lonely today." She said smiling to him.

"I know, sorry about that. I am trying to plan everything you need to be comfortable at our house and..." He was interrupted as Sarah kissed him on the lips.

"I don't need plans, I need some action. Now!" She said as she dove and removed his shorts.

After that, Sarah started to circle around Charles with her dorsal fin outside the water. It was a classic shark movement and it would be frightening to Charles if it wasn't his wife that was doing it. After some time circling him, Sarah dove and emerged at his side. She hugged him and inserted his cock onto her pussy. Charles used his legs to embrace Sarah's tail. She was much bigger than him and his head was on the level of her breasts. He sucked on them and she started to moan loudly. It was a little awkward but they managed to find a rhythm and soon Sarah came and kept coming. She was sucking his cock with her pussy until Charles couldn't hold it anymore and came into her. That drove Sarah to a huge orgasm and she screamed in pleasure.

Then Sarah lay down on the pool with Charles on top of her. She kept him out of the water while she was just under the surface. She had a beautiful smile on her face. After some time swimming slowly over his wife, Charles jumped off her and swam to the border. She followed him.

"Now I want you to pull yourself out of the water and to climb on my back. I will carry you to our bedroom."

"I think I am too heavy to you now. Have you seen that I am over twelve feet now and that I am almost wider that your body? There is no way for you to carry me on your back."

"I won't sleep if I don't try. Please."

Sarah did as he instructed and pulled herself out of the pool. Charles kneeled and Sarah climbed on his back. Then Charles tried to stand up, but felt all the weight of his wife. She was weighting over three hundred fifty pounds and it was impossible to him to lift her. He collapsed after trying the first step.

"I think I will sleep on the pool today." She said.

"I can't even carry you anymore." Charles was sad.

"Well, I did change a lot on the last week." Sarah said, smiling.

"Your smile, even with those sharp teeth, is still beautiful."

"Thank you! Can you get me some food before you go to bed? I am hungry again and it is past the dinner time."

"Ok, just wait me here."

Charles ran to the house and carried the meats to the outside. When he arrived, Sarah was back into the pool. She ate at the border of the pool and drank the energy drinks Charles provided. When she finished, she kissed Charles on the lips and wished him a good night before diving to the bottom of the pool. Charles went to their bedroom and slept on the bed, crying.

Monday, 07h.

Charles woke up looking at an empty tub. Just when he was getting used to wake up looking at his mermaid wife, she had to sleep in the pool. He decided to surprise her and quickly put on his swimming shorts, picked some breakfast at the dinning room and ran to the pool. He saw that Sarah was still at the bottom of the pool because he could barely see a big shadow in the depth. The salted water had been collected at the sea and wasn't as clear as treated fresh water.

Charles had an idea to wake up Sarah and returned to the kitchen. He grabbed a piece of raw meat and returned to the pool. He was trying to put one or two drops of blood on the water to see her reaction but then the meat slipped from his hand and fell into the water.

As soon as the meat hit the water, Charles saw his wife's shadow move quickly and grab it. She was quite active now and was circling the pool in an increasing speed. Charles took a step back and waited. Soon Sarah surfaced and looked at him.

"Good morning!" She said.

Charles saw that her human torso had grown at night and now she seemed like an amazon. Her feminine figure was still there and her curves were all accentuated. But her arms were pure muscles now; her abdomen had a six pack capable to make most men envious. Her breasts were defying gravity as they stood high and were huge. He saw that her head had grown at night too along with her mouth, which now was wider on her face.

"Wow! You changed a lot! Good morning!"

"What was that that you dropped into the water? It was delicious!"

"Did you eat that? It was raw meat!"

"That was raw meat? But it was so tender and tasted so good!"

"Did you see your size now?"

"Yes, I saw when I noticed how you are tiny now. But I have some news. I woke up today with an urge to go to the bathroom!"

"Did your changes ended? Really?"

"Yes, that's fantastic! I survived my changes with my mind intact!"

"That's great news! Are you still feeling hungry? I brought you some breakfast. The raw meat was just to joke you."

"I am still hungry, but it is far less than the last few days."

"It's good to know that, I was worried that you were going to turn into a whale!"

"There were times I thought that too! When I felt the need to go to the bathroom all my nervousness and worries vanished."

"By the way, how did you go to the bathroom?"

"I didn't go. I did it on the edge of the pool. It is on the farthest corner from here."

"I will talk to Margaret to clean that. Then we need to improve your condition in this house. I don't want you to sleep on the pool anymore."

"But it was so good to sleep here! The bottom of the pool is calm. It was just a little too bright to me, but I ended up sleeping while diving."

"I think your eyes can see better at night now. I read an article that says that sharks have enhanced night vision."

"Cool! Now I have some superpowers too?"

"Not that much but yes, you have some super senses. We can test them later. For now, I want your help to design some modifications to our house, so you can have more freedom. Then I will schedule medical consultation at our house, so you can be evaluated and given permission to walk outside our house."

"Did you forget it already? I will never walk on the streets again! I am a fish now!"

"No, you are a mermaid and if my plans workout, you will have a way to go out. Look at that huge sea behind you."

Sarah looked at the sea and knew instantly what Charles was saying.

"Are you telling me that you will release me on the sea?"

"No, I am telling you that you have all the sea to explore, but you will always have our house to come back to me!"

Sarah kissed Charles and felt for the first time how small he was compared to her.

"What will we do about our differences in size? Doesn't it bother you?"

"Not at all! I liked the result of your changes. You are like an amazon mixed with a mermaid and with a hint of wilderness!"

"Oh! That was nice to hear! I liked it a lot!"

Sarah kissed Charles again and pulled him into the water. She floated with her belly up while he was over her body. She was just under the surface and was filling her mouth with water and expelling it through her gills. Charles lay on her breasts and hugged her. After some time cuddling each other, Charles called Sarah. She straightened her body and hugged Charles.

"What's up? It was so good to float on the pool with you."

"We have to plan the reform of our house. I want your opinion on several matters."

"Ok, what are your plans?"

"I planned on building a channel system under our house and to put some really big aquariums on every room. You would be able to navigate through the house and even go to the pool all by yourself. No more wheelchairs for you inside this house."

"Wow! That's nice! And what are you thinking about the ocean?"

"That's simple and complicated at the same time. I will build a channel to the ocean that leads to some deep place. The problem is that the ocean level is around fifteen to twenty feet bellow the estimated level of your water tanks. If we leave the exit opened, then your house channels would never fill. I think we will need to build a transfer zone along the piping, so you enter a chamber, close the inner door and open the outer door to leave to the ocean."

"Wow! That seems so good!"

"It will be! I will put my bed at the level of your tank, so we can sleep together every night. I am also thinking in how to change our vehicles so I can take you out."

"Hey! You are over thinking this matter! Let's prioritize my channels to the house. Later we can think about the rest of them. Now come here!"

Sarah kissed Charles and hugged him. "I will show you a brief glimpse of my world now. Please hold your breath and tap my arm when you are breathless."

Charles took several breaths and then held his breath. Then Sarah hugged him tightly and dove. She increased her speed while Charles was seeing just a blur. When he felt he needed some air he touched Sarah's arm. She slowed down and surfaced.

"That was incredible!" Charles said. "I felt your speed on my face and barely could open my eyes!"

"I think I wasn't at my full speed. This pool is so small that I have to slow down to make the turns."

"Wow! You are so going to take me on these trips again! Especially when I build your new pool! This one will be like a small tub compared to it!"

"Now calm down a little! You are over thinking it again!"

"Ok. So let's continue to catalog what more you can do. You have night vision; can swim really fast and what more?"

"I can feel living beings on the pool. When you touch the water I feel where you are and how much of your hand is under water."

"This is a sensor all sharks have that detects the electrical field generated by living beings."

"Cool! And I feel the smell of a drop of blood in the water. It is easy to follow the scent!"

"But how did you smell something under water? Do you fill your nose with water?"

"Yes! Is this strange?"

"I don't know. Do you fill your lungs with water too?"

"I never tried it before. Let me try it."

Before Charles could think about alerting her, she had already released him and dove in the pool. Charles saw a lot of bubbles surfacing and soon he saw a shadow moving around him. Then a shark fin appeared on the surface and went straight to him. When Sarah was near him, she surfaced and tried to talk, but only water came out of her mouth. She breathed slowly and soon the water flow on her mouth stopped and she was able to talk again.

"I felt nothing! It's like breathing air, but I still felt the need to use my gills. I think that my lungs are useless to breathe underwater."

"At least now we now that you won't drown if you breathed the water as you breathe air. By the way, isn't the salted water bothering you?"

"Not at all, I barely feel the salt on the water. Why?"

"If you think about it, when was the last time you took a glass of fresh water?"

"I don't know, but I am not thirsty. Maybe my body is adapted to live in the sea."

"I can bet on that. Your body is processing the salt and eliminating it."

"The way you are happy I think you almost wished to be in my place now!"

"I am a little envious! You changed into a beautiful mermaid and can breathe underwater!"

"You are not stopping calling me a mermaid, are you?"

"No, I can't deny what you are!"

Sarah gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"You taste salty now. I liked it."

She gave him another kiss, this one lasted longer.

"Now we want to put my plans into motion. I think we can start the refurbishing by tomorrow." Charles said.

"This is too soon! The contractor needs to know what he will do and he needs time to make the designs."

"Actually, I called Mike at Friday and gave him the weekend so he could plan the modifications to our house. He already had the house designs and he said that building these channels would be an easy job. The hard part was the layout of each wet part on the rooms. He is coming this afternoon to talk to you and to take some measures."

"Have you called him already?"

"Yes, I was in a hurry. I can't stand you being a prisoner in your own house. I told him about the channel to the ocean and that will be tougher to get. We need some licenses before we start building it, but I think we can do that in thirty days. But first I will try to schedule the doctor visit for today."

Charles excused himself and went inside their house. Sarah was stunned by how much Charles was thinking on her wellbeing. After some calls, Charles returned to the pool, carrying a towel and two dishes. He laid the towel near the edge of the pool and put the dishes on it. Then he returned home and came back carrying several dishes with food. He laid everything on the towel and sat on the ground.

"This is our lunch today. I will eat with you."

"It is a little early to lunch, isn't it?

"Aren't you hungry? The doctor will come here in an hour from now. We need to hurry."

Sarah ate something and Charles made company to her. After lunch, Ariel came and cleaned everything. Sarah was swimming just bellow the surface when the doctor arrived. Charles answered the door and found a middle aged man. He was about forty eight years old and was using a white coat.

"Good afternoon! I am Mark! I am here to evaluate a hybrid woman."

"Good afternoon! I am her husband, Charles. Please, follow me to the pool. Sarah is swimming."

"Do you know what kind of animal she changed into?"

"She is now a mermaid."

"She is what?"

"I call her a mermaid, but she is a Tiger Shark hybrid now."

"Wow! This will be my first shark experience. Is her behavior normal?"

"Yes, she can speak normally and doesn't have any strange behavior."

They arrived at the pool and Mark saw the shark fin over the water, circling around the pool.

"Interesting! Can you call her here, please?"

Charles put a hand into the water and Mark saw the shark change direction and head directly to him. When she was near the edge, she surfaced.

"I hope you don't mind that she is naked, but she has no clothes that fit her size now." Charles said. "Sarah, this is Doctor Mark. Mark, this is my wife, Sarah."

"Nice to meet you, Doctor!" Sarah said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, Sarah. And I don't mind you being naked. It is better to our evaluation. Do you want to begin your evaluation now?"

"Yes, please!" Sarah said.

Then the doctor started an interview with Sarah, asking her how was her change and everything she discovered about her new body. After that, he took a blood sample and did a physical examination on her and found out that she was a healthy Tiger Shark Hybrid.

"Well, Sarah, your evaluation is done. I think you have no problems with being wild and I will clear you from your confinement. Do you have any other questions?"

"I have. As I showed you, I can breathe underwater trough my gills, but I also was able to fill my lungs with water and felt no problem. Do you think that I can damage my lungs if I fill them with water?"

"That's a good question. I wish I could look at your inner organs through a tomography. All I can say is that if you damage any part of your body, the virus that is dormant inside you will repair it in no time. So, if you damage your lungs, the worst case would be that you would be some time breathing through your gills until the repair was done. And there also is the question about how deep you are going to go when in the ocean. It would be better to fill your lungs with water if you plan to do some deep diving. Filling your lungs with water will equalize the pressure inside and outside your lungs, avoiding some damages."

"Thank you! When I will be free to go to the beach?" Sarah asked.

"Tomorrow morning your husband can go to the city hall and get you your documents. As I had evaluated, you are a grade two in the feral scale, so you can walk on the streets."

"But I won't be walking on the streets, I am a fish. I will swim on the sea!"

"Yeah, sorry about that!"

"No problem! My husband had already talked me into the advantages of being a shark."

The doctor left after some time and then Sarah dove quickly on the pool and surfaced again.

"I will go to the beach tomorrow!"

"Yes, you will! Now let's wait for Mike and then I think I will swim a little."

Charles just said that and the doorbell rang.

"It seems Mike is here. Do you want to scare him?"

"Of course I want!"

Sarah dove and Charles answered the door.

"Hey, Mike! Finally!"

"Do you know how difficult is to find a cart the size you wanted? I had to visit some stores to find the one you requested."

"Sorry, but thank you. I was dealing with Sarah's changes and I don't have the time to go and buy this cart."

"Where is she?"

"She is in the pool, let's go there."

Mike followed Charles and soon they were at the pool. Mike didn't see Sarah and was puzzled.

"Where is Sarah? I thought you said she was here."

"She must be doing something else. I called you because of the channel system I want to build on my house and to the pool."

"Why is the pool filled with salted water?"

"You noticed that from that distance? I have a surprise for you, go over there and put your hand into the water."

Charles was preparing some drinks at the bar near the pool and Mike was suspecting something was fishy. But he trusted Charles because they were long time friends. Mike went to the edge of the pool and shook his hand on the water. As soon as he did this, Sarah jumped at him with her mouth opened. Mike screamed in fear and ran to the bar. Sarah was laughing out loud.

"You had to see your face! It was priceless!" Sarah said.

"I told you I had a surprise for you." Charles said.

"Sarah? Are you in there?" Mike was shaking.

"Of course it's me here! I finished my changes and now I am half fish."

"Wow! That's amazing!" Mike said.

"She is my mermaid now! And a shark one!" Charles said.

"You are so lucky Sarah!" Mike said.

"Do you think I am lucky? I will live forever on an aquarium!"

"Now I understand why I am here! You want the channels so Sarah could move through the house!" Mike asked Charles.

"That's right! I didn't tell you why I needed them, but now we can talk about some details."

"What are you thinking? I already have the designs to a channel system bellow your house. Do you think that channels four feet wide and high will be enough? Where are you building the aquariums?"

"I think four feet will be the minimum! How about doing those six feet wide and four high? And did Charles tell you that he needed some aquariums?" Sarah asked, looking a little pissed off to Charles.

"Yes, I did." Charles said, grinning to Sarah. "And you can't be mad at me! I couldn't tell him that I was asking him to build your side of the house. Now we can discuss that better. I want the openings and the aquariums to be around three feet high on each room on the house. Now Sarah will tell you how she wants each one of them."

"Ok, I got it! You are going to travel from tank to tank and each one will have waterproof furniture!" Mike said.

"Yes, I thought about that since you two started to talk and I liked the idea." Sarah said. "I think the first one will be at our bedroom. I need a shallow end with a foot of water where I can rest and stretch my body."

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
84 Followers