Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had already emptied the pool. The underground room that would lead to the emissary was almost finished and the new pool excavations had begun that day. The new pool would be at least four times bigger than the older and a lot times deeper.

"Hey, Mike! How are the things going?"

"It's everything in the schedule. I got the emissary permission just this morning."

"Great! Can we finish everything in two more weeks?"

"I think so, but we are in a tight schedule. How is Sarah today?"

"She is so happy that she could move through the house that I don't think she will be missing the pool until it is finished. You did a great work there."

"That's good to hear that! I will tell my crew that they did a good work and see if I can convince them to do the rest of the work in less time."

Charles left Mike to his work and walked to the living room. Sarah was sitting at her new sofa, with part of her abdomen outside the water.

"Hey, want to go to the sea today?" Charles asked.

"I love to go to the sea, of course I want!"

"Good, because today I will dive with you! I finished my diving lessons and I am authorized to have autonomous dives."

"Great! I couldn't wait anymore for you to get this authorization!"

Sarah had been following Charles lessons at the diving school, she was always at his side whenever he went underwater, but unfortunately to her, his diving instructor was always present too. She wanted some personal underwater quality time with her husband, but didn't have the chance.

Charles prepared some meal to them and then they drove to the marina. He had installed a rear window at his truck and Sarah used it to talk to him while driving. She was transported from one place to another into the cargo bed of the truck, under a pile of wet towels and it didn't bother her.

When they arrived Charles put the truck on the boat ramp until it was near enough the water to Sarah jump in the sea. Then he got his diving equipment and loaded the rented boat. After a forty five minutes trip to the reefs, Charles stopped the boat and anchored it.

He put his diving equipment complete with the neoprene suit. Sarah was waiting for that moment and was anxious. Charles checked his equipment one more time and then jumped into the water. As soon as the bubbles dispersed around him, he saw Sarah at a close distance and smiling. She hugged him tightly and carried him to the reefs bellow.

The place was stunning beautiful and silent. The silence was only broken by the sounds of his diving gear. They dove side by side until Sarah started to circle around Charles. The she stood in front of him and kissed his neck. He caressed her face and body. Charles loved the way her hair kept around her, floating in the water. He was horny and his cock was hard. Sarah noticed the bulge in front of his suit and put a hand on it. She was horny as hell too, but the suit had no opening.

Sarah didn't take that as a defeat and looked at her hands. She still had the one and a half inches claws, sharp enough to draw blood if it prickled a finger. She went down on Charles and used a claw as a knife to cut through his suit. The claw did an easy job cutting the suit and soon she saw his dick free. She licked it and gently put her mouth around it. She couldn't give Charles a proper blowjob since she needed to send water to her gills, so she only sucked it twice and then climbed his body. She guided his cock to her pussy. When he entered her, he put his legs around her body. Sarah started to swim while hugging Charles and he massaged her breasts. She came quickly after that and released a stream of bubbles.

Charles felt his wife's muscles under her harsh skin. He felt her pussy milking his cock and felt it tightening from her orgasms. Soon he came and sent her to a long stream of orgasms. Then she rolled and swam while Charles hugged her and caressed her skin. After some more time, Charles checked his equipment and signaled Sarah that they needed to surface. She drove him to the surface slowly and in the direction of the boat. They surfaced a few seconds later, just at the side of the boat. Charles took his mask off while Sarah expelled the water from her lungs.

"Wow! That was fantastic!" Charles said. "Thank you! I love you!"

"I felt great down there! It is fantastic to have sex underwater."

"It is a shame that my gear is running low on oxygen! I wanted to be more time with you!"

They kissed one more time while Sarah kept them floating with her tail.

"I need to rest some before going back." Charles said as he reached for the boat's ladder.

"I know, this must be tiring for you. I think I will dive and try to catch a fish for our dinner tonight, what do you think?"

"Can you outrun a fish underwater?"

"I don't know, and I will never know if I don't try."

Then Sarah dove and sped up to the reefs. When she arrived there, she closed her eyes and tried to sense where the fishes were. She was feeling everything around her until she felt like something big was nearby. She went the direction her instincts were telling her and soon she was before a large tuna. It wasn't the biggest tuna she had ever seen, but it was quite big. She fixated her gaze onto the fish and started to follow it. She knew tunas were fast and she was being careful.

Sarah was like a predator and was entering the role. She felt hungry and she needed to do that. When she approached enough of the tuna, she sped up to an incredible speed. Her mouth was wide open and her jaws jumped forward when she in reach of the tuna's belly. She bit the tuna and its blood covered the area. Sarah's instincts were overflowed and she swallowed the big chunk of fresh tuna in her mouth. Then she turned around and made another run for the tuna, taking another bite and swallowing that chunk of meat. She attacked the hopeless tuna three more times, taking big bites of flesh each time and swallowing them whole.

When her senses came back to her, she was stunned by what she had done. The tuna had several bite marks and was in the middle of a blood pool. The water around it was red. She feared that new sharks could come to feast too and quickly grabbed the rest of the tuna, heading to the boat. The tuna was about four feet long and she had bit and dilacerated one side of it. While she was going to the boat, she took the opportunity to use her claws on the tuna and to remove its inner organs.

When she reached the boat, she saw Charles looking for her. She approached the boat from behind and Charles saw the big fish on her hands. The side that was up was the uninjured one. Charles noticed that her expression was somber, like she was ashamed by something.

"Hey! Have you gotten a tuna? This is amazing! This species is fast!"

"I know, but I could surprise it."

"How have you killed it?"

Sarah turned the tuna and Charles saw the big chunks missing.

"Wow! Did you do that?"

"I just followed my instincts." Sarah said as she looked down. "When I came to myself, I had already done this."

"And what happened to the missing parts?"

"I ate them! I made several runs for it and removed a piece of meat each time."

"Help me putting this thing over the boat and then climb on the pool."

Sarah did as Charles asked and soon he was at her side on the pool. He noticed that she was shaken by what she did and hugged her. Then she cried at his shoulders. He just let her cry out her memories and when she stopped crying, Charles talked to her.

"You don't need to be afraid. I knew that that could happen. I am glad that you were able to get a good fish to us and I am not bothered because you ate some of it. Your nature now is that of a predator."

"I know, but the scarier part is that I liked to hunt the fish. I wasn't feeling angry at it. It was just a source of food to me!"

"That's your inner animal. I think you will get used to that if you continue to hunt fishes."

"I don't know if I want to do that again!"

"But you will. It is important to keep your inner animal happy, so you can be happier too. Now, let's go back to our house. Tonight we will have tuna sashimi!"

"After all that I said to you, are we going to eat raw tuna?"

"Yes, we are. I think you liked it a lot, don't you?"

"I kind of liked it, but that's not the point. I am too shaken by what I did!"

"You did what is natural to you, you have to get used to that."

They discussed some more until Charles convinced Sarah that it was better that way. When they returned to the marina, Charles loaded his truck with the fish and then picked up Sarah at the boat ramp. They arrived at home at nightfall and then they checked the progress of Mike's work. They saw the empty pool and that the demolition had started. There was nothing new and then they entered home.

Charles led Sarah to her tanks and then unloaded the fish from the truck. Since their employees had gone home, Charles made dinner, basically cutting the tuna in slices and then serving it. He cut some big chunks of tuna to Sarah too. Then he sliced and stored the rest of the fish into the refrigerator, put the dishes on the table and called Sarah. She appeared on her tank after just a few seconds.

"Are your mood better now?" Charles asked.

"I am thinking about all of this. I realized that I am a predator. It scares me that I am capable of such things" Sarah said, pointing to the food on the table.

"I know this is not easy. But you are a beautiful woman and being a predator is just what you are. You don't need to kill a human being and you are hunting to satisfy your hunger. Or will you tell me that this tuna doesn't seem delicious?"

"Yes, it seems delicious. I think I can get used to hunt like I did today. When I think about what happened when I was hunting, I almost enjoy the feelings. It is thrilling to hunt and being successful."

They chatted while Charles ate his fish with soy sauce. Sarah grabbed a huge portion and chomped it in two bites.

"This is delicious! I think I can hunt more often so I can eat fresh meat almost everyday."

"This is really good. I liked it. I think we should eat fish more often."

After they finished, both of them went to their bedroom.

"It is my first night at our new bed." Sarah said as she emerged from the channel.

"Is it comfortable?"

"Yes, I can fit my dorsal fin at this part and it will not be crushed by my weight or by our weight combined."

"How it was before, on the tub?"

"My fin bended bellows me. It was a little painful but the reward was too good to complain. Now I can rest my back on the bed and I can be underwater when sleeping."

"Are you going to use the breather that Mike installed?"

Mike suggested that Sarah used a piece on her mouth that pumped water into her mouth, so she could stand still underwater and her gills would work. Sarah had tested the equipment and it worked like its design.

"I don't know. I want to grab someone first."

Sarah reached for Charles and dragged him inside her bed. They lay in front of one another, while Charles caressed her body.

"Your skin is so different! Do you feel it different?"

"I feel like it is my skin, but its sensitivity is several times better. I can feel each one of your fingers on me."

Then Charles reached behind her neck and pulled Sarah to his lips. He kissed her slowly, remembering all the sharp teeth she had in the mouth. They kissed passionately for several seconds, while his hands navigated trough her body.

Charles then went down on her, kissing her harsh skin on her neck, shoulders and stopping at her nipples. They were big and were in attention. He sucked her nipples for some time, circling his tongue around it and arousing even more his wife.

He resumed his kissing by going further down on her. When he reached her pussy, he saw that its lips were already parted. Her pussy had engorged a little and was waiting for his tongue. He needed no other invitation as he started immediately to lick and suck her pussy.

Sarah moaned in pleasure and her tail was wagering from side to side, slowly. Charles put a finger inside her pussy and Sarah came for the first time. He kept the pace and she came for several seconds. Then Charles sucked on her clitoris and she felt another orgasm. This time it lasted almost one minute and was stronger than the one before. He continued his ministrations until Sarah could wait no more.

Suddenly, Sarah screamed in pleasure and she pulled Charles over her body. She needed him inside her. She guided his cock into her wet pussy and sucked it in. She sucked his cock with her pussy muscles and a new orgasm hit her. This one kept coming for a lot more time and Charles felt her pussy tightening around his cock. He could hold no more and came inside her.

Sarah screamed in pleasure and put on display all the teeth she had in the mouth. She was still sucking his cock and had no intention to give it back to Charles. She dragged her body to the deeper bed and her body submerged with Charles weight. It was Charles idea to have a shallow and a deeper bed on her tank, so they could play under or over the water that it was not going to be a problem. Sarah was breathing just like a fish, opening and closing her mouth.

Charles saw as Sarah grabbed the breather just over her head and put it on her mouth. The gadget sent a steady water flow into her mouth and Charles saw as her gills opened to take out the water. Sarah didn't need to move a muscle to breathe now. She filled her lungs with water and her body submerged entirely. She put back the breather and stood still at the bottom of the pool.

Charles climbed out Sarah's bed, took a shower and hit the pillow. He slept quickly after that.

Wednesday, 07h.

Sarah woke up feeling truly rested for the first time since she changed. She still had the breather on her mouth and it was so silent in her bed that she didn't want anything else. She could still hear some noise in the distance but it didn't bother her. She opened her eyes and saw the surface of the water. She stirred and then seated, surfacing. She removed the breather from her mouth and emptied the water from her lungs. Then she saw Charles looking at her.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Charles greeted her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning! It was the best night I had since I changed! I am so refreshed that I can't believe!"

"Good to know that! Do you want some breakfast today?"

"Yes! Let's go!"

Charles took a quick shower and dressed while Sarah went straight to the dinning room. He heard Sarah's enthusiasm faintly. When he stepped out the bathroom, she emerged on her bed.

"Did you tell Ariel to prepare the tuna for this morning?" She was so happy that all her teeth were showing.

"I left a note on the fridge for her."

"I love you!" Sarah said before disappearing into the channel again.

Charles arrived at the dinning room when Sarah had her mouth on a big piece of tuna. Charles ate a regular breakfast and after they finished they went to the living room. Sarah watched TV while Charles was reading the newspaper. After reading it, he went to the backyard to see the progress of Mike's work.

"Hey, Mike! How is it going?"

"Hi Charles! The work is going better than I thought! We started to drill the tunnel, but we are finding no problems! If we keep this pace, we can reach the ocean side three days earlier."

"That's great news! I can't believe we are so lucky. Well, let's hope that it keeps that way."

Then Mike showed Charles the room that will be underwater as the workers were finishing its walls. Charles saw that the new pool would be at least thirty feet deep and was amazed. Then Charles walked back to the house and told Sarah about the progress so far.

"That's good! I barely can wait until it's done! I would love to go to the ocean by myself!"

"Are you leaving me behind?"

"No way! I will just wait you at the beach!"

"I think I will buy a boat to me! What do you think? It will be cheaper than rent the same boat everyday."

"I agree! And you can buy one with a good access for me and with a salted water pool where I fit!"

"Ok! I will try to find something like that! Maybe I should buy a bigger boat than I thought! What do you think about going to the marina and see if there is some boat being sold."

"Good! I can check if the boat's hull is in good shape."

"Then we have a plan."

Charles changed his clothes while Sarah put on her bikini top. It was the only piece of cloth she always used. Then she slipped into the cart and Charles took her to his truck. She slipped quickly into the cargo bed and positioned herself under the wet towels. It was a quick drive to the marina.

When they arrived, there was a small crowd waiting for them. Everyday it was the same thing. Sarah was quite popular at the marina. She was the only mermaid in the city and the people always waited for them. She always took photos with them and never refused to give some autographs. After the little show, Charles parked the truck on the boat ramp and Sarah jumped in the sea. Then, as a goodbye trick, she dove and then sprinted to the surface, going ten feet high before falling into the water again.

While Sarah was doing her show, Charles asked in the marina if there were any boats to sell. He heard about some folks that had a big boat but the woman had changed into a fox. The woman refused to go to the sea because her fur could get all messed up. Charles got the number and called the owner, Andy. Andy told him his story and that the boat was a good deal. He said he wasn't asking too much for it and Charles scheduled to meet him in the marina in a few hours. Andy told him to wait at his boat, the Mermaid's Tail. Charles grinned at the name and then hung up the phone.

Charles saw that Sarah was near the boats and went there to talk to her.

"I just find the boat I want!"

"Where is it? Which one?"

"I didn't see it yet, we have to search for it."

"And why did you want a boat you didn't see yet?"

"Because its name is Mermaid's Tail!"

"No way! You are kidding me!"

"If the boat is half of the owners said, it will be ours. Let's find it and see for ourselves."

While Charles went to the marina to check where the boat was parked, Sarah looked for it from the water. Charles got the place where the boat was and headed there. He saw Sarah in the water and called her to join him. When he found the boat, he whistled. The boat was huge and had a big pool deck.

"Is this the boat?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, it is! What do you think about it?"

"It seems too good to be true!"

The boat seemed almost new as Andy told him. Andy said that he bought the boat and after two months of use, his wife changed into a furred red fox. Her fur didn't like salted water and she refused to get into the boat again. Sarah had dived to see the hull when Andy arrived with his wife.

"Hi! I am Charles!"

"And I am Andy. This is my wife, Cindy!"

Cindy was a real beauty. She had red hair that almost reached her tail. Her body was all furred and her tail was fluffy, just like a fox's. She didn't have a muzzle, but Charles saw that her fangs were bigger than the normal.

"It's nice to meet you, Cindy!"

"It's nice to meet you too, Charles! Are you going to take this monstrosity away from our lives?"

"That depends on us reaching an affordable price."

"May I ask you why you are interested on buying a boat this size?" Andy asked.

"My wife changed recently too, but in the opposite way of your wife."

"Is she here?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, she is under your boat right now. I will call her."

Andy and Cindy stared at each other trying to understand what Charles just said. They were even more intrigued when Charles went to the water and shook his hand on it. When Sarah emerged, both of them stared open mouthed to her.