Anja's Game Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh.. uh.. fn.. gn.. fuck..' she gagged as my pussy just erupted, pulsing and contracting for what seemed like minutes, and squeezing out more and more of my creamy juice with each convulsion.

I slid down until I was kneeling astride her on the floor, and I kissed her voraciously, loving the taste of my juice in her mouth. 'Oh my God, you're a squirter!' she gasped. 'Fuck, that was awesome.' She was right, it was.

'I've been saving that one up for aaages' I admitted. 'I think you got the full benefit of two weeks without an orgasm.'

'Well thanks for saving it up for me, it was fantastic! Now it's my turn.'

I rolled aside and she stood up and said 'Undress me.' Wow. How did she know that's one of my favourite things? It's so arousing; even better than a striptease, I think.

I stood and kissed her again. A long, languid sexual kiss, with heavenly writhing tongues. She tasted wonderful, the taste of pure sex. My sex.

As I was kissing her, I was taking off her blouse and reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. As I freed her breasts, I stepped back to look at them and they were lovely. Not huge, but very round and plump, with perfect upturned nipples and areolae. I bent my head to kiss them, while holding them up with my hands, and she stood perfectly still, with her head back, eyes closed in bliss, and panting slightly with her arousal, her arms loosely around my neck.

I enjoyed the perfumed softness of her breasts for a while, making her sigh and moan softly, then I unhooked her skirt and let it fall. I dropped to my knees in front of her as she stepped out of the skirt and elegantly kicked it away, leaving me face to face with her black lacy knickers. I could smell her arousal as I nuzzled the damp fabric and inhaled her, then I hooked my fingers into the waistband and slowly eased them down, inch by inch revealing... a completely shaven puss.

'Oo, shaved.' I said in surprise and she just giggled.

I generally prefer a bit of hair on my pussies; not a jungle, but a bit of hair is nice. Mel's was very pretty though, with delicate pink inner lips protruding between her plump labia majora. I gave it a quick kiss, then pushed her back so she fell onto the bed. I lifted her legs in turn, kissed her ankles, and slipped off her cute kitten heels, then I kissed my way up her long, tanned, toned leg, to her core. Her gorgeous, wet glistening core.

She spread her legs wide and opened her pussy with her fingers, fully exposing her shiny wet flesh to me, and I ate it with gusto, nuzzling my nose against her clitoris and slurping up and down her delicate folds, bringing an earthy groan from somewhere deep in her chest.

I delighted in sucking her succulent, salty flesh into my mouth and savouring the feel of it on my tongue. She tasted divine. Ever since that little taste in the ladies room of the Fat Giraffe, I'd been imagining this. Craving it. And now here I was, gorging myself on her exquisitely piquant pussy. I was in no rush. My arousal was overpowering, but I could have spent hours serving her pleasure. I've always loved giving just as much as receiving.

I tongued her to two delicious, twitching, jerking orgasms, making her moan and gasp, and her taste just got stronger the more aroused she became. Unusually, there was no squirting. I mean, there was plenty of lubrication, and her pussy was a gorgeous mess of slick flesh, but she was not nearly as wet as some women I've been with. Maybe that's why her taste was so rich and intense; it was less diluted. I loved it. It was so intoxicating it made my head swim.

Eventually, my tongue and jaw were aching with the sustained effort, and I crawled up her body, pausing to brush my lips over those lovely breasts, and kissed her with my very tasty mouth. She kissed me back, passionately, then I lay next to her, kissing her cheek, with my leg drawn up across her stomach.

'Fuck, you can eat pussy! I think my legs have dissolved.'

We lay there comfortably, just idly caressing each other's bodies, and I felt moved to ask more about her life. She apparently made a very nice living from her art (not all of it of a lesbian nature) selling her paintings for anything up to $3000 each, and she said she was 'prolific'. Many of her works went to America, where the market is obviously bigger, and she said she actually spent quite a lot of the year in California, which explained her impressive suntan, complete with a ghost bikini, which is often thought unattractive but I loved it.

'So where do you do the actual painting?'

'Oh, I have a studio at my house in Scotland -- this flat is not my only residence -- and the use of another one in San Diego, owned by Margie, who is my friend, artistic agent, and sometimes lover. It's a nice arrangement. I spend a few months in the US, a few in Scotland -- always in summer -- and pretty regular weekends here. As you might already suspect, I'm a regular at the Giraffe. I find lesbian sex a great source of inspiration; almost all my art involves the female form in some way, and I just love having sex with beautiful women like you.' She grinned. A mischievous, lascivious grin, and stared deeply into my eyes.

I smiled at the compliment. Even though I knew I was soon to be thrown over in favour of her next conquest, I couldn't really be upset, since she was just doing exactly what I do, but in a more sophisticated and calculated way. 'So, this little bolt-hole, sumptuous as it is, is only really a sex studio. A seedbed for lesbian inspiration.'

'Yea, in a way, but I don't always bring women back here. Sometimes I spend time alone here, experimenting and exploring. The female body (including my own) offers me an endless source of artistic inspiration... and pleasure, of course. Come here, Anja, I want to have a proper look at you... I could make a painting just based on your eyes - absolutely amazing.'

She was definitely an aesthete, with a special predilection for the female form and I felt weirdly shy under her gaze. As you will no by now, I am NOT shy, so this was a strange feeling for me. I got up and knelt astride her, with my thighs squeezing her hips and she lay there, appraising me, judging me (or so it felt) but I needn't have worried; most of all, she was appreciating me.

She traced her fingers gently along the undersides of my breasts. 'Your boobs are beautiful Anja, and those nipples are super.' She brushed her fingertips across them, making me shiver slightly, and they became even more erect, if that were possible. Her hands traced the sides of my body, feeling the curve of my hips, and she looked me in the eye, with a smile that was so sexy. So suggestive. Then she softly cupped my bum cheeks in her hands and urged me forward, whispering 'Such a peachy bum.'

I shuffled forward on my knees until I was straddling her breasts, and I noticed that her nipples were also impressively erect. She stared at my sex, with her lips slightly parted, and she breathed in, sampling my aroma again and gave a soft moan. I was still very wet, and my pussy was positively aching for her to touch it.

She didn't keep me waiting for long. My knees were in her armpits and she brought her hands together and slowly parted my outer lips, exposing the pink wetness within. 'I love your inner lips. They are perfectly shaped.' The thought briefly flitted across my mind that they are not quite as perfect as Frida's, but I immediately banished it and concentrated on enjoying Melissa's attention, which was now making me very hot indeed. I love being appreciated in this way and the anticipation of her licking me was utterly exquisite.

She wet a finger in my entrance then stroked it up between my lips and over my clit, which sent an electric shock through me. My pussy was drooling now and when the first thick drop of viscous juice dripped onto her chest it brought a sharp intake of breath from her.

'Fuck, you are wet! I wish I could get wet like that...'

I smiled, and moved closer to her face, lifting my knees over her arms and spreading my legs wider so that my dripping lips were almost touching her chin, and she tilted her head forward and lapped up some of my cunt-honey.

'Ohhhh, fuuuck' she hissed in a vehement whisper. 'This is so fucking hot. I'll never get tired of this '

I slipped two fingers into myself, then eased them out, coated in whitish girl cream, and pushed them into her mouth. She sucked on them eagerly, and I did it again, and again. I was so wet, my juice was dripping off my finger tips as I slipped them between her lips, and I couldn't resist having a quick taste myself as I moved forward again, bringing my pussy up to her mouth. She ate me feverishly driving her long tongue as deeply into me as she could reach, scooping out my ever-increasing liquid and swallowing it down hungrily. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere; teasing my lips and clit, then delving deep inside me, seeking more of my cream.

I leaned back, supporting myself with my hands on her pelvic bones, and treated her to a slow, lubricious face-fuck, coating her entire visage with my viscous secretions as she moaned in lustful appreciation. As my orgasm approached, I lifted myself up and finished myself off with my fingers so she could get the full benefit of my inevitable squirt, and she loved it; 'Oh, oh, fuck yes, yes, yesss' she wailed as I came all over her face. It was super-hot.

Of course, her hands hadn't been idle, and seconds later she brought herself to an almighty climax, her knees bumping my buttocks as she went into an orgasmic convulsion.

I flopped forward, then slithered back down her body, trailing my breasts deliberately across her wet face, then kissed her, enjoying the taste, yet again, of my orgasm juice.

'Jeez, Anja, you are smoking hot. I don't usually squirt but I think I might have done that time. Thank you.'

'Thank YOU for making me that hot. I really needed this. I really needed you.'

She beamed, her shiny wet face looking radiant as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again, hard. Then she rolled me off her and jumped up, saying 'S'cuse me, I need a pee' and headed to the bathroom. I was still feeling incredibly horny, and I remembered the taste she given me in the Fat Giraffe. I called after her...

'Don't wipe. I like the taste.'

'Oo, dirty bitch' she answered, with obvious glee.

When she returned, I was lying on the edge of the bed, with one leg drawn up, idly playing with my pubes, and she walked up to me and stood about a foot from me with her legs apart and dipped her fingers into her pussy then offered them to me saying 'Is this the taste you like?'

I closed my eyes and savoured it. An incredibly horny cocktail of pussy juice and piss. So dirty and lewd. I loved it. I confess, I sometimes taste myself after I've had a pee, and it always leads to an intense masturbation session.

She had something more in mind now though, and she sidled around the bed to the toy shelf and selected an impressively huge, slightly curved, dildo with an interesting pattern of ribs on the shaft. Then, she sat in the armchair with her legs obscenely spread and hanging over the arms.

'Fuck me with this,' she said, bluntly, and held the toy out to me.

I got off the bed, took the toy, and knelt down in front of her. My pussy was virtually dripping, so sliding the toy up and down against myself a few times was all the lubrication it needed, and I slipped it between her lips almost effortlessly. It was very big though, and could feel it stretching her vaginal walls as I slowly pushed it deep inside her.

She watched me at first, then she threw her head back: 'Ohhh, that's so fucking GOOD,' she groaned as I eased it back out, then back in, a bit deeper. It seemed amazing that she could take the whole length of this monster, but she seemed to want it deeper and deeper, and I obliged, working up to a hard thrusting rhythm, changing the angle of penetration occasionally, until she was going 'ah, oh, oh, ah, ooh, uh, uuh' in time with each stroke.

As her climax approached, I added a little more spice, leaning down to tease her clit with my tongue, and that sent her screaming over the peak. She clamped her legs around me, pressing me down hard against her, and her body bounced up and down on the cushion as her hips bucked in an animalistic humping motion. I think she enjoyed it.

I stayed in place as her jerking subsided, and I waited until she was good and quiet, then I slowly and gently resumed my fucking. She squirmed a little then drew a staccato little breath and her legs relaxed and opened again and I began taking her to yet another peak.

This one was very slow, achingly so, and I enjoyed feeling her body respond, sensing the renewed rise of her ardour. She was evidently not a squirter, but she did produce a bountiful supply of thick, creamy lubrication. I savoured the taste of it every time I slid the toy out of her, running my tongue across the top of her vaginal entrance, collecting the bounteous nectar as the toy emerged then sucking the exposed part of the shaft before sinking back into her. Her build up was slow -- this was going to be O number five after all -- but slowly but surely her desire rose again, and I lifted her to a long, shivering, groaning climax.

I could see and feel her vaginal muscles tightening and relaxing around the toy, and they were long, intense clenches, bringing a plaintive moan from her each time. I could almost feel those contractions myself, and I swear my pussy was almost pulsing in sympathy -- that empathetic response I think only lesbians can experience.

The intensity subsided and she relaxed into a semi-conscious state. I was so bloody horny now, I couldn't resist; I slipped the monster dildo out of her with a wet plop, threw myself onto the bed, and fucked myself with it. I was consumed with a primal, lust-laden craving, and I thrust the giant toy in and out of my super-lubricated pussy with a brutal ferocity, head thrown back and eyes tightly shut. Faster and faster, as if I were trying to pound my poor puss into submission.

Suddenly, I felt a mouth on my breast. Mel had crawled onto the bed and was helping things along with a little nipple-sucking. My God, it was exquisite, intense, and perfectly timed, and I clamped her head against my boob with my arm and simply exploded, wailing like a wild thing and spurting watery orgasm juice a foot from my body as I released my hold on the toy and my vagina simply expulsed it.

Minutes passed.

My breathing gradually subsided.

Calm returned.

And Mel looked at the squirt streak between my legs and simply said 'Jeeeezus.'

We stirred ourselves and showered together in her massive cubicle, then I began to pick up my clothes. I hadn't had an overnight invitation, so I was preparing to leave, but she came up behind me, put her arms around my waist and started kissing my neck; always guaranteed to make me melt into a liquid pool of surrender. She said 'You don't need to go. You can stay here with me tonight, if you like?

If I liked? My jeans were instantly dropped back to the floor and we crawled into bed, giggling a little self-consciously. I didn't think I had the right to hold her tight, though I really wanted to, and we fell asleep, lying close and just holding hands. How strange the human psyche is.

In the morning, Mel made bacon sandwiches and mugs of tea for breakfast. Yay! Fantastic! I was ravenous, so she made some more, and we sat at her marble-topped kitchen table and chatted very comfortably, while stuffing our faces, restoring the life-force we had expended in the throes of our passion the previous night.

I didn't want it to finish, but eventually there were only crumbs and used tea bags left, and I faced the inevitable.

'Well, it looks like this is goodbye,' I said, standing up and struggling to keep the melancholy out of my voice.

'I've been thinking about that,' she said, looking a little tentative (a look I hadn't seen before). 'It doesn't need to be, does it? Not completely.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, slightly unsure what she was about to suggest.

'Well, I think you are too good to lose, Anja. That sex last night was electrifying, and I've decided I really like you. I don't want you to just walk out of my life. How about we exchange phone numbers and when I'm in town I could give you a call? We could hook up and have a coffee, or.... whatever you want. If you want to stay friends.' Now she gave me a coquettish look (another look I hadn't seen before).

This was like a ray of sunshine, spearing through the gloom. 'Yes Mel, I'd love that!' I stepped forward to hug her and she stood up and threw her arms around me. We had definitely forged a bond here and it's amazing how powerful sex is when it comes to connecting with people. There's so much power in just two humans 'being'.

We were both grinning from ear to ear as we fumbled with our phones, exchanging numbers, affirming our connection. Then I kissed her and left. Taking with me a sense of well-being that no drug can impart. I was internally squealing and punching the air as I walked to the bus station.

This was cathartic to me; I had made a friend, and it had enabled me to get over Frida.

Or had it...?

12