All Comments on 'Anja's Game Pt. 06'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupid10 months ago

I think the Anja series is the strongest out of the other series, you have written so far, LissyW.

This does not mean that they are bad in anyway (Amanda is still one of my favourite stories), it is just that your writing style has evolved.

The characters are well developed and each story has a good plot line, allowing the reader to get absorbed in each story of this series.

As for this story, it's interesting how Anja's journey is slowly coming to a (potential?), conclusion.

From reading other stories in literotica, you seldom see the main character become vulnerable and start doubting themselves. Which makes this series so good.

Can't wait for the next episode!

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thank you. I know you are right about my writing having developed. That has happened almost automatically really. I'm finding real enjoyment in developing my characters too. I definitely get invested in my characters.

You can definitely expect more! 🙂

Lissy

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

I love Anja and I love this series. HOT sex with Kristy who now wants to go afer Marla? I love it!

Anja’s internal dialog is wonderful as she is struggling with real feelings for Frida. So good. It’s much more than a series of one night stands.

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thank you for your very encouraging comments. Responses like this power me! As with Olivia, I'll be a little sad when this series concludes, but there will surely be more stories to come. 🙂

Lissy

x

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

In a response to comments made on the preceding Anja piece you offered that Olivia and Anja allowed/enabled you to explore themes of conflict between no-strings sex and a woman's naturally emotional responses. That’s what they share. A lot to explore, I agree, which for me is the real draw of your well crafted pieces around both characters. Yes, the sex is intense, often quite sensual and erotically captivating and more to my point of my enthusiasm you explore your characters and reveal much for us within/through those sexually charged scenes. Very creative erotic fiction; not easily done well.

LissyWLissyW9 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. I do find it an interesting concept to explore - it's alien to me because I've never pursued no-strings sex myself. However, I think I've done it twice in a way with Olivia and Anja. I will need to find a new angle once Anja's srory concludes.

Lissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES