All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 27'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy cow!

This story keeps getting better and better. Awesome work!

shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
I totally agree!

There are not many stories on this site that after this many chapters, still get more and more exciting...and this story is definitely one of those few! I really like the person Neil is. I liked how he left his Bond character on the side for a bit while he spoke to Tina about her being a beautiful person and how she was much more than she was giving herself credit for. I don't think she was fishing for compliments or anything like that but I think she plays herself to come off as more confident than she really is so it was really sweet of Neil to tell her all of those things :) Now as far as this other couple now!! I really cannot wait to see what happens there!!! Great chapter again, will be on the lookout for the next part! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

I love this story. It's the best I've read on this website. I check every day for the next chapter. With all the story threads that have been started, it will be 100 chapters long if all the loose ends get tied up. That's ok, I'll read every word. My only advice, write faster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
825 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES