All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 36'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveover 14 years ago
Great Chapter Again!

What I am loving the most with the last few chapters is that while Ann & Neil seem so in tune with the other and know each other so well...at the same time, they also don't know everything just yet and are slowing learning all these different things about one another. I also loved again how Neil handled Dale. Not sure if we're going to hear anymore about him and Val but it would be interesting to see if Dale did change for the better for Val...and out of fear of Neil too, lol.

I loved this whole chapter but the one thing that got me was when both Neil and Ann were laying in bed...both very turned on but neither one of them made a move to have sex...they were just content in each others arms. This phrase- "It wasn't foreplay. It was fondling and caressing...it just wasn't going to lead us anywhere but where we already were". I think just might be one of the sweetest and loving things I have ever read :) I also had a huge laugh when Neil woke up with his 'morning wood' pointed down towards his feet, LMAO. That whole scenario was hysterical and made me laugh hard. Love your humor throughout this story also. Thanks for another awesome chapter :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

LOVE THIS CHAPTER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
833 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES