Ann has a Good Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Ann's trip gets better!
3k words
4.65
4.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Following on from Ann's first day at the convention, she continues to be a fuck doll for her colleagues.

Ann has a Good Trip Part 2

Paul and Gavin quickly dressed and with a grin they looked at Ann still sprawled on the bed. They had just spent the night fucking her and she had enjoyed every minute of it.

She suddenly realised that she needed to eat, after all what would the rest of the day bring?

Jumping out of bed she went to get dressed before realising that Gav's cum was leaking from her pussy and down her leg. Quickly she got in the shower and as she enjoyed the rods of hot water heard someone in the room. Immediately she thought that they had come back to fuck her again and her pussy began to tingle.

"God, I've become a right slut!" She giggled to herself, but it was only Paul stealing her knickers!

He laughed and said, "you won't need these for the rest of the trip Ann," and left hurriedly.

She smiled to herself, "no, I suppose I won't," and decided then that she would make herself "available" when they wanted.

As she walked into breakfast heads turned to watch her. She had no problem in finding a seat as the men were all keen to have her sit next to them. Her new lovers were all sitting together with Brian, and she joined them.

"Sleep well Ann?" Asked Brian innocently.

She looked at him and said quietly, "Well yes, when I wasn't being fucked silly by these guys."

Brian almost choked on his bacon and the others spluttered and choked with him! "Come on Brian, what did you expect, you got a handful in the lift after all, you want me too don't you?" She whispered to him.

Brian flushed and said, "Damn it, yes I do, can I?"

The others all smiled and looking at Ann, Rick said, "Brian, tonight we are all going to fuck her, she's going to be our fuck doll."

She grinned at him and said, "If you feel you will be up to it, I'm game. You in Brian?"

Throughout the rest of the day Ann couldn't get the thought of what was going to happen after dinner out of her mind. She was determined to wind up the guys as much as possible and every time she had a chance, she would touch them lightly or flash as much leg as possible.

At one time she managed to sit opposite Brian and let him see her naked pussy. He had to make a bolt for the toilet and returned with a flushed expression on his face.

Some of the other people there had taken more notice in her during the day and once or twice she found herself the centre of male attention. At lunch, one man was quite coming on to her and she was responding to him. It was only the intervention of Gavin that prevented her from taking him to her room and fucking him.

"You're ours this trip girl," Gavin whispered and eased her away from the clearly disappointed guy.

Her antics where making her very horny and she pulled Gavin into a small alcove and began to thrust her tongue down his throat. She felt his cock stiffen and press into her stomach; she wanted it inside her.

His hands were all over her and one managed to get between her legs and up her short skirt. Knickerless, her pussy was wet and ready for him, and his fingers slipped straight up her cunt.

She squirmed as he penetrated her, but she detected someone coming along and broke free from his grasp. They grinned at each other and quickly went to the next meeting.

The atmosphere at dinner that night was electric. All five of them sat together in almost total silence. Each would glance at Ann as if fearing she would pull out of the deal and she would simply look back at them. The challenge clear in her eyes, "are you good enough?"

Only Brian had not already fucked her, but the others were keen to fuck her as many times as possible. She clearly was up for it and a good fuck as well.

She just wanted to have them all at the same time and let them fuck her brains out!

They all left the dinning room and headed for the hotel lift. As soon as they were inside Ann found herself being mauled by four sets of hands.

They were inside her clothes, and someone was kissing her roughly. She felt fingers slipping inside her wet cunt and others exploring her stiff nipples. Squirming under the assault, she kissed back hard and started to grope hard cocks with her hands.

The lift stopped and she found herself being released a little and she gasped for breath. The men held on to her as her legs started to buckle and rushed her toward her room door.

One of them had got the key from her bag and opened the door quickly. She was bundled inside and straight to the bed. Collapsing on the bed, she felt her clothes being stripped from her hot body as fingers continued to probe her.

Soon they had stripped her totally naked, and she lay legs wide open on the bed. The men paused and looked down at her.

Rick was the first to react and began to unbuckle his trouser belt. This galvanised the others to begin to strip their clothes off, but Rick wasn't bothered about that nonsense. As soon as his cock sprang from his pants he got between Ann's open legs and lunged for her pussy.

She was so ready to be fucked that his cock went right up her sodden cunt in one easy thrust. She moaned as Rick began a fast hard fuck of her willing body and the rest stopped stripping to watch the fun.

Rick's white arse was bobbing quickly up and down between Ann's open legs as he fucked her. She gripped his body with her arms round his neck and her legs hooked round his.

They set up a fast rhythm which lasted only a few moments before Rick came hard and filled her with his cum.

Almost before he had finished filling her Gavin pushed him away and rammed his dick up her.

Again, Ann was subjected to a frantic fuck as Gavin simply used her body to deposit more of his cum deep in her.

He came quickly and getting off her he said, "Who's next?"

Ann was feeling in need of a short respite even though she had not cum herself, but Paul was already between her legs. He grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his rampant cock. He pushed hard into her, and his groin rammed hard against her clit as his cock buried itself in her sodden cunt. Cum from the other two squirted out of her pussy as Paul fucked her hard.

He controlled his initial assault and settled into a long deep fuck. She could feel her orgasm raising inside her and she began to pant and gasp like a porn star.

Paul was fucking her really well and it was only a matter of time before she felt the hot flushes shooting through her body. With a flash of light behind her eyes she began a shattering climax. Her breasts, neck and face turned bright red, and she stopped breathing.

As her cunt muscled tensed up hard on Paul's cock, he was unable to control himself any longer. He came with a shout and pumped a third load of hot sticky cum hard and deep into her ravaged pussy.

Sobbing, Ann clung to him, but Brian was not to be denied and he pushed himself between her legs and into her dripping cunt. With a cry of "Go on Brian, fuck her mate" from one of the others he penetrated her easily and began her fourth frantic fuck.

With his arse bobbing, Brian fucked her with the full length of his cock as her orgasm began to subside.

Used as she was, Ann felt her wonton body responding to this new assault. Her arms came up round his neck and her legs round his arse. She pushed hard with her cunt as he rammed into her getting the most from the group fuck she was now experiencing.

Brian, like the others didn't last long and with a few short, sharp thrusts, filled her with yet more hot sticky cum. He flopped on top op her and kissed her neck softly.

She could feel hands exploring her body gently, but she knew that there would not be another hard cock for a little while at least.

"God" said Brian, "my first gangbang"!

Ann giggled, "not quite mine but I hope you guys aren't finished with me yet!"

Ann drifted in and out of sleep for a while after the four men had finished fucking her. They continued to run their hands over and into her body as she dozed, waiting to get hard again. Someone began to open her legs and she felt a body moving between them as she drifted. A nice, warm feeling spread from her pussy as a hot tongue found her clit.

She shuddered as he sucked it deep into his mouth and bit lightly on her. Her body convulsed as the pleasure shot through her and she pulled his head hard against her cunt. Gavin began to choke as she held him, and he had to force himself up for air. Ann giggled as she saw who it was and relaxed as the throbbing inside subsided.

Shortly, there was a noticeable improvement in the stiffness of the cocks surrounding her. Brian's fingers had found their way into her cunt and Rick was edging his growing cock towards Ann's mouth. She was rubbing Paul's cock in one hand and Gavin, fresh from eating her, was putting his dick in her other hand.

Ann wasn't too keen on cock sucking but this time she was so slutty that as Rick's cock nudged her lips she opened willingly and let him start to fuck her mouth.

Rick moaned as Ann began to chew very gently on his cock head. She bit harder and then tongued the underside of the tip driving him close to cumming.

He couldn't stop himself grabbing her head and starting to fuck her face quite hard.

The others watched as Rick fucked her face hard and fast. Ann started to gag as Rick's cock filled her mouth and the rest of the guys instantly became hard.

Brian took his fingers from her pussy and quickly replaced them with his cock. He rammed her hard and started to fuck her cunt in time to Rick's thrusts. Ann gripped the two cocks in her hands and held on hard for the ride.

Rick exploded cum into her mouth and deep down her throat as he came, very hard.

Brian unloaded a second cock full deep into her pussy and continued to try and fuck her as he slackened.

Ann nearly choked on Rick's cum and the bucking she was getting from Brian.

Almost before the two men had pulled from her, Paul and Gavin were tugging at her body. Paul pulled her on top of him like a rag doll. She was weak from her "double ender" and couldn't resist his rough handling of her body. With Gavin's help, he lifted her up and almost dropped her down on his rigid cock.

Limply, she slipped down on Paul's cock and collapsed onto his chest. He held her tightly and began to thrust deep into her sodden cunt. Brian's sticky cum was oozing from her, covering her arse and legs.

Gavin, still behind her, dipped the tip of his cock into the sticky area between her arse and pussy as Paul's cock forced more cum from her. Getting behind her arse he pushed his well-lubricated cock against her arsehole and without much difficulty sank past her arse muscles and into her hot hole.

She squealed as he penetrated her right up to the hilt. She was totally full of cock both in her pussy and cunt.

"Fill her mouth, someone!" Gavin called as he began to thrust slowly up her arse.

Rick moved quickly in front of her and frantically wanked his cock to get it hard. His heart was thumping at the sight of Ann with arse and cunt filled with cock and it didn't take long for him to start to become erect again.

"Oh my God" moaned Ann as his cock pushed at her mouth.

Rick grabbed her head and pushed his cock in her mouth.

The three men began a slow rocking motion fucking her in all three holes at the same time.

Her tight arsehole and the feeling of Paul's cock rubbing his inside her body was too much for Gavin and he came in her arse again. Brian, who had been wanking at the sight before him, was hard again and quickly took Gavin's place. It was easy for him to enter her arse as she was so well lubricated with cum, and her arsehole hadn't recovered from Gavin's fuck yet.

As they began their rhythm again, Ann was totally at their mercy.

She had a cock in her arse, cunt and mouth and was aching all over. Despite her wriggling the men were all intent on using her and the cock in her mouth prevented her from asking for a rest. Her body belied her discomfort and she started to orgasm time and time again as they fucked her harder and harder.

One by one, they filled her full of cum as they each exploded deep in her body. She was totally exhausted as the pulled from her and she lay on the bed whimpering, cum leaking from every hole in her well-used body.

The men were also totally knackered, this woman had fucked their brains out and no one in the room had ever had a session like it before.

They fell asleep in a tangle of arms, legs and sweaty bodies.

Sometime in the early morning, Ann awoke and wondered if it had all been a dream. She moved slightly and found she was surrounded by naked men. When she moved her whole body ached and she realised she was covered in cum.

Easing herself from them she staggered to the shower and flung her abused body under the steely rods of water. Feeling more alive, she began to wash the cum from her body. She had a rash of bruises round the top of her legs where they had been holding her as she was being fucked.

Her cunt ached but her arsehole ached even more. They had certainly given her the fucking of her life; she had never been used like that before.

Giggling to herself, she realised she had really enjoyed being their "fuck doll."

Rubbing the shower gel gently between her legs to clear the last of the cum away, she realised she was starting to react to her busy fingers. She dipped inside a few times and started to shudder. "Stop it slut!" She giggled to herself.

Quietly, she went back into the room. She felt sleepy as she watched the men spread around the room sleeping. They were worn out to by the sex, but Paul was grabbing her attention. He was laying on the bed and his cock was hard.

Moving slowly, Ann nudged against his body. She reached over and held his erection in her warm hand, it felt good. Her eyes began to droop but popped open as Paul moved and rolled her onto her front. She giggled again as he lifted her hips up level with his rigid cock.

Without a word, he inserted his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her. Ann moaned as her face was pushed hard into the pillow with his fucking. Unexpectedly, Paul stopped and pulled out of her. Disappointment flooded through her as he exited her wonton pussy.

Almost as quickly, she felt him nudging her ravaged arsehole! "No, Paul, please not again," she sobbed as he pushed hard against her.

"I'm not going to be the only one not to fuck you in the arse girl," he whispered. "You love it, we all know that."

"Damn him" she thought and relaxed her arse, knowing he was right!

Paul pushed easily into her and began a long slow fuck that soon had her whimpering and sobbing with painful pleasure. He cleverly reached under her and began to finger her clit. It all proved too much for she and she began to orgasm again.

Paul reacted and almost in time with Ann's climax came himself deep into her arse. For yet another time that trip she was filled with a man's hot sticky cum. They collapsed onto the bed with Paul on top of her and almost immediately fell asleep.

Breakfast was a quiet affair, with only the effervescent Gavin talking.

The meetings were due to close that morning and just before they left to pack Ann said, "OK guys, I've been your fuck doll but don't think that you can do me as a matter of course. It's going to be a while for my arse and pussy to recover!

Keep quiet and maybe you can use me again next year. Deal?"

"Deal" they all grinned in unison.

"Right" said she, "It's a promise, next year you can have me for a fuck doll again."

As she zipped her case up in the room, there was a knock on the door and Brian slipped in for "One for the road." He took quick advantage, banging her on the dressing table and depositing one last load of cum in his IT manager, claiming as the driver, he would not get her on the way back in the car.

Ann was left with a well lubricated pussy for the long trip home.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers