Helen Away on Business

Story Info
Things get out of control...
2.6k words
4.35
10.8k
12
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Away on Business

The whole series of meetings and conferences had gone on now for a week and had finally come to a successful conclusion as far as Helen was concerned. It had been lonely at times away from her home and husband, but the success had been worth it.

As she sat in her hotel room, having just come out of the shower, enjoying a welcome glass of wine, she was startled by a knock on the door. It was some of the others who were also staying over.

"Come on Helen" we're having a bit of a party to pass the night and you're not missing out on this one". It was one of the other girls who had been trying to get Helen to go out with them each evening.

"No, it's really not my scene" she tried to say but the girl grabbed her arm and pulled her along anyway.

They arrived at one of the rooms down the corridor and it was already quite full of people. As they entered a young-looking guy came up to them and offered them a drink.

"I see you have brought your own," he smiled at Helen who realised she still held her half empty wine glass. His eyes moved appreciatively down her body, she had thrown on a short, loose dress after her shower and nothing else.

"Oh well er, yes I suppose I have," she stammered at him, conscious of her lack of underwear.

He filled her glass with more wine and said, "see you later?" before moving back into the crowd.

She started to feel a little easier as she recognised some of the faces in the room and the fact that most of the people were casually dressed, some even like herself. It was quite clear that they had been dragged from their rooms too!

Still uncomfortable at her lack of underwear Helen started to make her way to the door. Before she got there she was ambushed by some of the people she had been dealing with and wasn't able to escape. Soon the conversation became interesting, and she thought, "What the hell, might as well stay."

As the evening went on she became aware of a particular man who kept entering the conversation and directing a lot of it toward her. He was local and she couldn't place him at the meetings. She gave up trying but found herself being drawn back to him as the evening wore on.

The company started to thin out but the wine certainly didn't. Helen realised she had had more than enough but it tasted good and there was no need to leave just yet.

She started to look around the room at the men and women who were still there and with a giggle realised she was thinking if they would make a good fuck! Suddenly embarrassed, she got up to leave, afraid she might go too far.

"Oh! Sorry!" She cried as she crashed into a body behind her in her haste to get out.

"It's ok, no damage, just a split drink," said the "local" with a smile, his hands steadying her. "You're not leaving are you?"

Helen felt a hot flush go through her body as she realised who it was. She had been thinking more about this man than any of the others and his touch was electric.

"Here take a seat again and I'll get you another drink, my name is Sean by the way." He eased her onto a low sofa and poured her more wine.

Her hand accepted the wine and she thought, "Oh god, what am I doing?"

Sean and the others were full of fun, and Helen was quite happy to go along with them. The room become emptier as some of the others left and the conversation more sexually orientated as the wine flowed.

Helen made it clear that she was happily married but the few men still present replied that they had noticed her provocative outfit and wouldn't mind exploring further!

Embarrassed, but secretly pleased, Helen defended herself and they all laughed. Still, some hands managed to touch her body in passing, just by accident, of course.

One of the other girls had apparently been "caught short" as well and had barely enough clothes on to keep her decent. A man just to the side of her was taking as many liberties with her as he could, and she didn't seem to mind.

Helen watched as he groped her clearly offered body as often as he could, and she was shocked to find herself wishing that he was groping her body instead.

"Just popping to the loo" said Helen as she excused herself and disappeared into the small room. Inside she started to play with her sodden pussy, watching the other two had really turned her on.

If she didn't get out of here now, she knew she would end up being fucked by someone. "Might be nice though." She giggled to herself as her fingers worked her clit...

She left the loo determined to leave when the sight in front of her stopped her dead in her tracks. The groping couple were the only ones left in the room and she was on her back with her legs either side of his bare behind as he fucked her on the floor!

Helen stood watching them as the man thrust in and out of the girl's willing body. The sight of the man's thick cock shaft being gripped by the girl's sopping cunt as it pumped in and out of her held her fascinated. The man seemed to be going on forever and the girl was riding him for all she was worth.

As she watched, Helen became incredibly turned on and started to openly play with her own body. Her fingers were working her clit and dipping into her hot cunt in time to the man's thrusts into the girl. She wanted so very much to be the one being fucked.

Suddenly she was aware of arms moving round her body from behind and replacing her own hands on her breasts and in her cunt. Strong fingers entered her body and lifted her onto tiptoe and a warm mouth nuzzled into her soft neck. She let out a sigh of pleasure and abandoned her body to this lover.

Sean eased Helen over to the back of the sofa and bent her forward. Her neat bottom was barely covered by her short dress and she slowly opened her legs, offering herself to him.

He placed his hands on her behind and raised the hem above her waist. Helen's hot pussy was open and exposed for him, inviting him to fill it quickly.

As any gentleman would, he slid the fingers of one hand deep into her. She sighed with pleasure as his strong fingers entered her gaping pussy and began to finger fuck her.

Freeing his cock with his other hand, he quickly positioned it at her cunt. As he withdrew his fingers, he replaced them with his stiff cock and started to fuck her.

Helen grunted at the assault on her body but thrust back harder at the man fucking her.

She wasn't certain who it was and quite frankly she didn't care, she needed screwing and wasn't bothered who did it right now.

The couple on the floor were still there and the man was eating out the girl's cunt. Helen watched as her man kept fucking her from behind and slowly started to feel the orgasm building inside her body.

She closed her eyes tightly as it hit her and she stifled a loud cry of pleasure.

Coming round she realised the man was still fucking her and her body was responding wonderfully. She needed to see who it was and stole a quick glimpse over her shoulder as he continued his super fucking.

As she suspected, it was Sean and he gave her a big grin and fucked even harder.

Helen felt a second orgasm hitting her and this time Sean came with her, filling her hot cunt with his cum.

They collapsed in a tangle, and he looked at her and said, "More wine madam?"

"Why not Sir?" She giggled back, "then maybe you could fuck me some more?"

"I'll try, you're certainly worth a second screwing!"

"God Sean, it's really time I got back to the room, a second fuck would be nice but I'm totally knackered after that!" Helen laughed.

"Yes, I suppose that we should leave this room now, its not ours! Come on you two, were going down to Helen's room and you can have her there." Sean said to the two still on the floor.

They both got up and collecting their discarded cloths, made for the door.

"No, hold on, I meant I was going to the room, not all of us." She said surprised at this development.

"Oh, its ok Helen, Paul and I often share girls, Sharon here can vouch for that can't you girl!" Answered Sean easily.

"Wow yes, they are some team Helen, they shag my brains out regularly!" The girl smiled as she spoke and stared at Helen's body. "And I fancy a little of you too!"

Helen flushed and turned toward the door.

As she walked shakily down the corridor, Sean supported her elbow and with his free hand groped her rear. Helen felt her body respond and slowed to let him grope her deeper.

Her breathing became shallower, and she would have let him take her in the corridor, but Paul and Sharon squawked behind them.

"Hey, you two, get a move on we're pretty exposed like this, the security cameras will have a field day!"

Helen turned and her jaw dropped as she realised Sharon was completely naked and Paul's thick cock waved crazily in front of him. Laughing they all fell into Helen's room.

The room was dark and they all collapsed on the bed in a heap. Helen felt her head spinning with the alcohol and accepted a cool glass of water from Paul.

"Thanks Paul, I really need this," she said as her eyes became accustomed to the dark.

Her head cleared a little and through the gloom she could see Sharon's naked body climbing onto a stiff cock just a few inches from her side.

She realised that she must be fucking Sean as Paul was getting more water for her.

"Here, drink this and you'll feel a lot better soon. Watch, this is going to blow your mind," he smiled.

Climbing onto the bed with the others, Paul turned on a dim bedside light and moved behind Sharon and Sean. They had settled into a steady rhythmic fuck and Sharon was starting to pant heavily.

Helen watched transfixed as Paul lined his now fully erect cock up on Sharon's exposed arse. He slowly and surely pushed it into the girl's open arse as Sean continued to fuck her pussy.

Helen felt her body respond jealously as Sharon willingly took both hot cocks in her body at the same time. They were obviously well practised at fucking like this, and Sharon was making the most of it. The two men had slotted into a steady rhythm, and she was letting them use her body completely.

Quickly shedding her crumpled dress, Helen moved sinuously in behind Paul. She moulded her body to his as he thrust deep in Sharon and felt his taught ass cheeks slamming into her own hot cunt.

Her hands moved over and down Paul's chest, loosening the shirt buttons as they went. She peeled his shirt off and fondled his erect nipples. She smiled as Paul groaned in pleasure, but he never once stopped the rhythmic fucking of Sharon.

Helen dipped a long finger into her sodden pussy and slowly worked it up into Paul's tight asshole. He gasped as she entered him and with a cry suddenly emptied his cum deep into Sharon's hot body. His orgasm triggered the others and all four collapsed into one heaving sweating pile of bodies.

Light was just starting to penetrate the room as Helen opened her eyes. At first she didn't know where she was and she had a slight headache.

As her senses returned, she realised she could feel warm bodies touching hers and a slow steady rocking motion in her body. She could feel a hot stiff cock thrusting steadily in her open cunt and she realised someone was fucking her!

She lay still and enjoyed the fuck as she slowly ran the events of the last evening through her mind. She was shocked at how wonton she had been and it still wasn't over. Glancing down, she saw that it was Paul who was taking her now. He was lying to one side and had laced his legs through hers to ensure a good purchase as he fucked her with his thick cock.

With his hands he was working on Sharon's body and three fingers were buried up to the hilt in her sodden pussy. She rode his hand slowly and steadily.

When he saw that Helen was awake he said, "Good morning, I hope you don't mind me fucking you, it is my turn after all. Anyway, Sean had to leave early and your neat cunt was just too inviting."

"You're welcome," she smiled. "What took you so long, a finger in the right place Sir?"

Paul laughed. "Like this you mean?" He said, as he pulled his hand from Sharon and lifting Helen slipped a wet finger straight up her arse.

"Oh fuck!" She cried with surprise as he penetrated her arse. Finger and cock were working quickly on her and she could feel herself losing control again.

"Hey, you two what about me?" It was Sharon, who had been lazily enjoying her finger fuck when Paul had abandoned her.

"Ooh, what a nice pussy you have Helen, it looks really good with that cock in it. My turn on you now."

Sharon smiled at Helen as she slowly lowered her hot mouth onto the offered cunt.

Paul continued to fuck her and his finger worked deeper into her arse. A hand moved onto her erect nipples and teased them, sending extra waves of pleasure through her body.

Sharon worked on Helen's hot clit and pussy lips as Paul's cock maintained its long steady fucking. She nibbled and sucked on the soft pussy flesh, driving Helen wild with pleasure.

It was all Paul could do to keep up his rhythm with Helen's hot cunt gripping him and Sharon's busy lips and teeth working on his cock as well.

Helen couldn't believe what was happening to her and spreading her long legs as wide as she could just let them use her anyway they wanted. She felt a total slut and was enjoying every minute of it all.

Finally, the combined assault by cock, mouth and fingers brought her to a shattering climax. Her body felt as if it was coming apart at the seams as the pleasure waves wracked her whole being. She had never been fucked like this before!

Later in the morning the phone rang. It was Sean.

"How did my friends look after you when I left?"

Helen giggled. "They totally fucked my brains out. I've never, never been fucked like I was last night by you lot. Thank you."

"Well, now I've introduced you to my friends, when I visit you, you can introduce me to yours," Sean said quietly, and the phone went dead.

Helen sat silently in the middle of the bed, a deep ache in her pussy and stared at the silent phone. Smiling to herself she slowly put it down on the cradle and her fingers started to play with her still sodden cunt.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers