All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 34'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying the Ride, Waiting for the next Turn

MIMaster, another fine and enjoyable chapter of the adventures of Neil and Ann. There are a lot of potential chapters at this point, what happened/happens with Ann and Brenda, what will happen with Ann and Janie, will Neil and Ann hold a class at Henrietta's House on how to roll play? If I have my calendar correct, the story is currently in 1994, so not only will there will be the long list of events at the end of the year with Neil and Ann's fifth anniversary, Owen's first Christmas, and Owen's first birthday. I suspect that there may be a rather wild Superbowl party with Ann's 49ers playing the Chargers in Superbowl 29. All kinds stories are possible here. Heck, I even would like to find out what happened with the plan tha Thelma had for her and Vaughn on the night Neil covered for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...