All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 57'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Well can’t believe she just broke her promise to Neil fkng Alphonso. I guess you’re about to start Ann: the divorced years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am impressed with all the ways you keep this series going with well thought out twists. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nasty56 might want to work on their reading comprehension skills. Ann did not fuck Alphonso in this story. She used his cock to masturbate herself - there was no insertion. Might seem a technicality, but facts is facts.

Desquared2290Desquared2290over 1 year ago

You've gone fairly deep into the cast of characters to fill out the client list for Rachel's/Ann's first 18 sessions on Friday and Saturday. Who's left to fill out the 9 sessions on Sunday? At this point, I'm going to assume we'll be seeing Carol and Barry along with some of the other couples from the Superbowl parties. I am eagerly waiting for Chapter 58, but I will wait as patient as possible. I am enjoying these couple of chapters in the adventures in Neil and Ann's lives. One minor question, what's Gary's (Camilla's husband) surname? In earlier chapters you had it as Greene, in chapter 56 you had it as Dawson.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Do you really think it makes a difference for Anna to do all that but not fuck other men? Only morons deluding themselves or cuckolds in denial can see a difference in something like this! Since you've reached this point, you can simply write completely to your audience of cuckolds, stop thinking you're mediating anything with Anna not letting other men get inside her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, I'm so impressed with you for being able to resist not starting to write another guy fucking Ann. I know, you know, we know, and the universe knows you'd love to get Anna there, but I know, you know, we know, and the universe knows that when that happens, it's going to be the downfall of this story. The rating for this chapter alone says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know, they might still take it if you get Ann to fuck another man sooner. It's been over a hundred chapters. The emotional connection with Neil runs deep, and readers, especially males, read the story from Neil's point of view. They would automatically see Ann as their wife as well while reading. Maybe you could write that Neil was fine with that but I'm sure those readers felt like they were being betrayed. And it's an extraordinary thing for writers if they can make readers become one with the characters in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nasty56: No, Neil will not divorce that bitch. The title will still be the same, but maybe the category will move to Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope this story continues. I stumbled on this a few weeks ago and have been reading it since then. This is one of the best stories on the site.

Mimaster - If you're reading this, don't let the haters get you down. Most readers would like to see where the story goes from here. Fingers crossed on seeing new chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the anonymous below me, there are no haters here, only disappointed readers. Why are they disappointed? Because they really LOVE this story. Otherwise, they will not be disappointed. Haters are something different. And what do you mean by most readers? Are the ratings on this site just decorations? Does it not reflect the opinion of the majority of readers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to know what happened after this, but I don't want to know it at the same time, because I can guess what the story will be like and how far Neil and Ann will fall. I don't know how, maybe just intuition after reading thousands of similar stories and learned the pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's incredible that a story posted 5+ months ago has an active comment section. It really goes to show how much the readers like / engage with the story.

I'll take a stab at answering the previous anonymous poster's questions about ratings. Ratings can be misleading. First, users don't need to be logged into the platform to read the stories. Second, logged in readers don't need to vote on stories they read. Third, the percentage of users that rate stories is pretty small. That would be a neat piece of information for Literotica to show readers / authors.

Literotica could call them story engagement metrics:

- Number of views

- Number of views from users

- Number of views from non users

- Number of ratings submitted

- Number of ratings by quintile (1 star, 2 stars, etc)

- Rating score

- Engagement: Number of ratings submitted / number of views (The higher this percentage is the more engaged the audience is in the story)

- Number of comments

jimvettejimvetteabout 1 year ago

I have finally caught up with your writing after several weeks of binge reading, thank you. You certainly know how to tie a story together.

You have left so many threads hanging in this story it could go on forever. I am surprised the folks and siblings haven't visited or the affluient Armstrongs. Also surprised that Neil hasn't gotten a promotion at work yet or moved on. Why hasn't Ann's entrepreneurial spirit blossomed by setting up a leather BDSM supply room in the cellar of Henrietta's House? Since MaryAnn hasn't acted on that genre it would seem like a natural progression for the Thomas family. Just think of the fun they could have with more disposable income and an addition to their home since the lot sounds large enough.

Again, I've enjoyed the story and your ability to weave a story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...