Anna Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled onto Jenny and started to kiss her, lightly at first, then hard and passionately. Her thin body felt so delicate and fragile, I was afraid I would crush her. I felt Olivia's hand caressing my ass and my pussy gushed.

It felt so good to kiss this girl— a stranger, someone I had met only hours ago—while Olivia touched me. Olivia's hand slipped inside my cunt resuming the fingering she had started on the sofa. My breathing intensified.

After a bit, Olivia commanded, "Anna, sit on her face."

I sat up and scooted forward so my hips hovered over Jenny's head. I took one look at her bewildered expression then lowered myself onto her. She licked tentatively at first, then I pulled up a little allowing her to extend her tongue and lap at my vulva with long, slow strokes.

"How do you like that?" I asked her.

"I do," she murmured.

"It feels wonderful, keep going." I said, starting to rock my hips back and forth and she quickly matched my rhythm.

Then Olivia went down and ate her pussy. Jenny moaned from our two-pronged attack on her lanky little frame.

"Anna, have a little taste," I heard Olivia say.

I got up from Jenny's face then switched places and buried my face into her Jenny's cunt. It was slimy from Olivia spit and had a strong vaginal odor. I suspected she was ripe from having worked all day.

Olivia continued to straddle her face and I looked up from time to time to watch Olivia's taught ass bounce in front of me. I stopped eating Jenny then swatted Olivia's ass with my right hand.

"Do that again," Jenny grunted. I drew my hand back then let go with another smack. I loved the sound of my hand cracking against her flesh.

"Ah, fuck....", she responded through another grunt. I pressed my face into her ass and found her hole with my tongue.

"Fuck Anna...," she whispered.

Oliva turned backwards towards me then swung her left leg over coming off Jenny's face. Our mouths met and we knelt for a moment kissing each other with the scent of Jenny's cunt on our lips. Olivia then moved into a crawl position and told Jenny to eat her from behind.

Jenny moved slowly behind her then looked up at me.

"Eat her," I said. Her eyes blinked a couple times then she put her face into Olivia's cunt.

"That's it, lick that shit," I barked out.

"Harder!" Olivia cried out. Jenny worked her face deeper into Olivia's crevice. "That's better," she responded.

I ran my hand over Jenny's cute little ass. For such a skinny thing, she had a round bubble butt.

I moved behind her and started to lick her, first with long strokes up and down her gooey slit, then working my tongue into her slimy asshole.

When her moans subsided, I stuck my index finger inside her pussy to get her going again. There was a loud exhale, then I inserted a second one. After a while, I added a third, then my pinky.

I was about to insert my thumb when she cried, "Please, no more!"

"It's okay, just relax," I tried to comfort her.

Her breathing sputtered then she started to heave. I curled my hand then forced in my thumb."

"You're hurting me!" she cried out.

Olivia grabbed my hand then pulled it out of Jennys's cunt. I brought my hand up to my nose and sucked in her musk through my nostrils. I then reared it back and slapped Jenny's little round butt. Not hard, but just enough to make a crack.

Take that you little bitch!

"Goddamn it, would you fucking stop!" Olivia exclaimed, grabbing my arm.

I knelt there for an instant feeling like I was in some sort of trance.

What the hell had gotten into me?

"Sorry, god I'm sorry." I bent down and kissed Jenny tenderly on the cheek. Then I found her mouth and we French-kissed for a while.

"I didn't mean to get rough, I'm sorry if I hurt you," I apologized again.

"That's okay," she murmured.

"It's just that you are so fucking cute."

She smiled.

Olivia pulled Jenny's body onto hers and they flipped into a sixty-nine.

The sight of them doing that was hot as hell and I fingered myself while I watched.

After a while Olivia rolled Jenny off her then looked at me and said, "Now it's your turn."

I approached the bed then lay on top of Jenny getting into a sixty-nine position with me on top. With my head between her legs, I licked her snatch while she ate me.

Her technique wasn't bad, and if this was her first time with girls, she was a natural.

Oliva came over and started to eat my ass. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt having your pussy and ass licked at the same time.

When Olivia stopped eating my ass, I rolled us over so that Jenny was on top. I cupped my hands over her butt cheeks then slid my fingers down into her crevice opening her up so I could eat the whole shebang.

To lavish within the throes of oral sex with a girl I barely knew amplified my lust. It felt almost surreal, I felt like I had slipped behind a secret door and discovered an alternative world. Are there more people out there in this world who do this stuff? It made me think about everyone I run into out there. How many of them have secret lives where they act upon their erotic impulses.

I don't think I will ever look at the people I meet on the street the same way anymore. Every café worker, every tram rider, every businesswoman has some quirky desire, some curiosity hidden deep inside them that can be brought out with the right triggers. Olivia possessed that ability, and it seemed like I was learning.

I came hard. I continued my work on Jenny to finish her off. She rolled off me, panting.

I lay next to her watching her chest heave up while she caught her breath. I picked up the gamey scent from her armpits. We had been fucking for a while now.

Olivia nestled up to us and we dozed off.

Our slumber was interrupted when Jenny sat up and said, "I've got to get going now."

"Okay," Olivia replied while pushing back the thick comforter and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

I did the same. We exchanged few words as the three of us got dressed.

We walked Jenny to the door and with only a simple "Good-bye." Me and Olivia each kissed her on the lips then she slipped out the door.

The feeling of her kiss lingered in my imagination; so soft and affectionate. She was indeed a sweet girl.

What have we done to her?

I needed to get going too. I had to catch an early train to Stockholm in the morning.

Fuck.

12