Anna, Pleasuring Myself

Story Info
Pleasuring myself that led to a good fucking.
3.4k words
4.49
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes even a cock loving slut like myself needs some time for herself.

This is a recollection of an enjoyable time I spent playing with myself.

I was 25, married and love cock, the more the better. I am quite tall, slim with pert tits and ass. If your interested the year was 1979.

I had just finished work for the week, and been groped a bit on the train and tube ride home from London to St Albans. I worked in London as PA to Dan, my boss, at an advertising agency.

Dan and a few of the other partners used to fuck me or I'd give them blow jobs whenever they wanted, well I did say I love cock.

My commuting attire was also a short dress, or a short skirt and blouse with a few buttons undone. I obviously changed clothes at work. I used to wear my work clothes commuting but they ended up getting a bit messy or sticky. That's why I keep some cheap or tarty looking clothes for the train and tube.

I didn't mind getting touched up, in fact I enjoyed it. I never bothered wearing knickers or a bra to make it easier for guys, or girls, to feel me up and this Friday on the way home a few guys had squeezed my ass on the tube, but never went any further. If only they had slid their hands up they would have found a wet and willing hole.

The train ride back to St. Albans was also uneventful, I even slid my own hand between the buttons on my dress and rubbed myself. I stopped short of making myself cum as I wanted to really pleasure myself, get my legs wide open and take my time bringing myself to an orgasm.

My husband was away on work for another week so I was in no rush. At my station I got in my little car, pulled my dress up so my cunt was visible and drove to a nice spot I knew. It was a park area with trees and hills overlooking some village houses. It was a lovely warm early summer evening.

As I pulled into the car park a mobile ice cream van was there so I bought a choc bar and a bottle of coca cola. There was a couple of other cars. I walked away up a hill, well a gentle slope up to some trees. At the top you could see all the way down with an uninterrupted view. There was a bench to sit on and just sit enjoying the view. I couldn't see or hear anyone else.

I sat down having finished my choc bar. I drank some cola from the iconic shaped glass bottle. I lit a cigarette and leaned back on the bench, spread my legs open and gave myself a little rub. I could look all the way down to the houses below. I guess if someone had a telescope or binoculars they would have a lovely view of a young lady displaying herself.

I undid the buttons on my dress from the waist down and looked down at my hairy bush, I licked my fingers and parted my hair, finding my clit I squeezed it, making it hard and standing up. I rubbed it a few times as I finished my cigarette. I took another few sips of cola and leaned back against the bench seat.

My legs just spread wide on there own. I inserted a few fingers inside me and slowly began finger fucking myself. Not too hard yet, I told myself as I wanted the feeling to last. I took another drink. I undid the remaining buttons on my dress exposing my pert tits and hard nipples. I took my fingers out of cunt and played with my tits. My juicy fingers spread my wetness over my tits.

I squeezed my nipples until the pain started. I knew I could make myself cum just by hurting my nipples. I stopped short of cumming. I was in no rush.

I looked around, nobody anywhere. I then felt the need to pee, too much cola! I sat up, pushing my dress back from under me, so my bare bum was on the bench. I thought about going behind a tree or somewhere less visible. I thought nobody can see. I made sure my dress was pulled right back and opened my legs.

My pee started flowing, I didn't realise how much I wanted to go. I watched the stream flow out in front of me. You dirty bitch, I thought. I paused my flow and started letting it out in spurts. I tried to see how far out my pee would reach. I guess it made about six feet before it hit the ground. I loved watching it flow out in a big arch.

I was rubbing my clit with one hand, I wet the other from my flow of urine and rubbed it over my tits. I also licked my fingers, god I taste so nice. My stream of pee died out even as I tried to squirt some more.

My fingers were back inside my cunt fingering myself. I reached for the cola bottle and although it wasn't empty I eased it up inside me. I had to push the first wide part of the bottle so my cunt expanded to take it. I then just started fucking myself with the bottle.

I leaned right back, closed my eyes and pleasured myself. One hand using the bottle to fuck me, the other playing and squeezing my tits and nipples. My legs splayed out, my hips were thrusting up to meet the bottle, it was right in my cunt.

I felt my orgasm building, slow down, I told myself, make it last. It was no good, I couldn't stop it. I heard myself saying, oh fuck that's it, harder you dirty bitch as my orgasm exploded.

Fuck,fuck, fuck I'm cummming. My eyes were closed, my head right back over the back of the bench. I thought I heard a noise, stopping briefly, I looked around, nothing. It must have been me making the bench move.

I groaned as my hand slapped my cunt and clit, I squirted, a lot. It felt so fucking good I wanted to keep it going. I really pinched my nipples, hard.

I suddenly felt some rain drops on my body. I opened my eyes, it wasn't raining. Then a few more drops landed on me.

What the fuck, where is it coming from, and, what is it. I looked, they were slimy, sticky looking blobs. My mind said it's fucking cum. I know I cum a lot but it can't be mine.

Then I heard him shouting, " oh fuck I'm cummming," as great strands of spunk landing on my body.

I looked up and there he was, a guy was up in the tree jerking himself off. Some more spunk landed on my face, my tongue flicked out to lick some up as I watched him pulling on his cock. Nice size I thought.

He finally finished cumming and I heard him climbing down as I scooped up some more of his cum to taste. I just stayed as I was, my body fully exposed, a cola bottle still fully inserted in my cunt.

He appeared.

"Oh god I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I watched what you were doing and, I couldn't help it, so sorry."

"You were up the tree all the time, you saw everything I did then. What were you doing up there?"

I'm a twitcher, a bird watcher and it's a great spot to photograph birds."

I then noticed his camera, "take any of me?" I asked as he stood there looking down on naked body.

"A few yes, I just had to. I've never seen anything like it, what you did, peeing, then that bottle inside you."

I sat up a bit, and pushed the cola bottle out of my cunt. It still had some cola in it, I smiled at him as I took a drink from the fizzy mixture. I could taste myself mixed with the cola as I felt my cum dribbling down between my ass.

"Would you like a drink?"

He took it and tentatively sipped it.

"Like it?"

"Yes,"he said.

"Want to taste me properly," I asked rubbing myself between my legs.

He didn't need a second invite, he put his camera down, got on his knees and his head was straight on my cunt. He knew what to do as well, using his tongue and fingers on my clit and inside my cunt.

I wrapped my legs around his head as he soon brought me to my orgasm. My juices shoot out over his face. He swallowed a lot and looked up with a big smile on his face.

"That tasted different." He grinned.

I guess he was about mid thirtiy. I saw his cock had grown hard as he sucked me. I leaned forward to take it in my mouth, licking along it, sucking his balls, finally taking the full length down my throat.

I felt him lean over and pick up his camera as I was busy sucking on his cock.

"Do you mind if I take a few more pictures of you?"

I smiled as I looked up at him, the camera pointing at my mouth full of his cock. He pulled his cock out and asked me to sit back. I've always loved having my picture taken. He took loads of pics, I had my legs wide open, I pulled my cunt lips open for him so he could see inside my juicy cunt.

I took my dress right off, I posed for him, I sucked on the bottle, pushed it back inside my pulsating cunt. I was bending over the back of the bench as he took close up pics of my ass. I felt his cock resting between my ass cheeks as he continued snapping away.

I reached between my legs, caught hold of his cock and inserted it into my gaping hole

"Fuck me."

I saw him place the camera on the bench. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me. He was really pounding his cock inside me. His balls were banging on my ass.

"Harder, please, oh fuck don't stop."

I felt a finger pushing at my anus.

"You can fuck my my ass as well if you want to."

I squeezed my cunt as he pulled his cock out of my cunt. The head just pushed at my sphincter. I relaxed as his cock made it's way up my rectum.

"Oh fuck yes, more, get it all the way up inside me please."

His hands were really holding my hips as he pulled me back onto his cock. He reached for his camera, more pics of his cock inside my ass. I pushed back onto his cock as my orgasm hit me.

"Fuck,fuck I' m cummming" I shouted as his cock unloaded his spunk up my ass. I felt his warm fluids filling my rear passage.

"Oh you fucking dirty bitch, fucking take it all you fucking cunt."

I reached and squeezed his balls.

"Bitch." He shouted as his cock continued to fill my ass with his spunk.

I felt and heard his cock plop out. He grabbed his camera and more pics were taken as his cum dribbled out of my ass. I held my ass cheeks wide open for him as his cum mixed with mine from my cunt.

I finally sat back on the bench, I lit another cigarette. My ass and cunt was throbbing, fluids were still dribbling down my thighs.

"Hi, my name is Anna."

"Nick." He replied.

"That was some fuck, thank you Anna."

"Well I know I enjoyed it. How do get your pics developed Nick?"

"I do it all myself, I don't think I could get these printed at a photo shop." He grinned.

As were speaking I didn't notice my hand had started stroking my cunt. My clit was rock hard.

He was holding his cock, I thought if anyone came by now, what a sight!

"Want to go again Anna?"

I got on my back on the grass, opened my legs and smiled.

He fucked me missionary style taking his time, I orgasmed twice more before his spunk shot out in massive spurts. I thought, god that's some load.

As he rolled off me I quickly took his cock in my mouth sucking every last drop out of him.

I didn't have anything to clean myself with as I slipped my dress on. It was sticking to me in places which I actually enjoyed. As we walked down towards the car park Nick asked if I wanted to see the pics he was here most Fridays.

"I'd love to show them to you. I've never come across anyone like you. Your so open and sexy and easy!"

I smiled and agreed I would be happy to meet him, but in two weeks as my husband was home next weekend.

"Your married?"

"Yes, wait until I tell him about today. He will definitely want to see the pics. Can you print me a set please Nick?"

I could see the surprise on his face as I explained how I just love sex.

"What about Wednesday evening, then you could show him when he is back at the weekend."

I agreed to be back on Wednesday.

When I arrived it was around six thirty and quiet. Only one other car. I looked and thought I could see Nick, or someone up the hill sat on the bench.

I made my way up the slope. As I got nearer I could see Nick and two other guys with him. This could be interesting I said to myself.

As usual I had one of my commuting outfits on, a short skirt a vee neck top. My nipples were hard and sticking out as I walked towards them. My cunt was starting to throb.

"Hello Nick," I said as I saw them passing the photos around.

"Hi Anna, hope you don't mind but two friends of mine didn't believe me about you even after I snowed them the pictures."

I sat down between Nick and one of the guys. The other stood behind us. Nick passed me the pics. I started looking through them. He had done well, he had captured me in some sexy poses, some with his cock in my mouth, cunt and ass.

I especially liked the ones he had taken of me pleasuring myself with the bottle. Both Nick and the guy next to had taken out their cocks, rubbing them, as I commented on the photos of me. I could feel my cunt getting juicy as two guys I didn't know were listening to me as I described how much I liked them and couldn't wait to show my husband.

I felt a hand slide down inside my top from behind me. He had a nice feel of my tits. The guy beside me slid his hand up inside my top, pulling it up and over my head. I was naked from the waist up.

"Fuck you were right Nick, she is easy and look at those hard nipples." The one behind me said.

Nick had unzipped my skirt and was easing it down my legs. I lifted my bum to help him as my hairy cunt was exposed. My legs spread open, as Nick got on his knees and buried his head between my legs.

The other two were sat either side of me playing with a tit each, sucking on my nipples. I reached out feeling for their cocks, stroking them.

Nick got up, I heard his trousers fall down, his cock went straight up inside my cunt. He lifted my legs up and just fucked me. I was moaning from the treatment my tits were getting.

"Squeeze them guys, pinch my nipples please."

"Told you she was a dirty cunt, you just fucking love it, don't you Anna?. Do you want us all to fuck you, go on say it!"

As Nicks cock was thrusting in to me, I wanted all of them.

"Yes I want to be fucked, I want all your cocks at once, just fuck me please guys. I'm cock mad."

That opened the doors, they fucked me over and over. In my cunt, my ass and mouth. They double penetrated me, cum filled my ass and mouth.

They got me to suck their cocks clean after they had cum in my cunt and ass.

They called me a disgusting slut, a whore, which turned me on even more.

I heard cameras clicking away as they pulled my legs wide open and pushed fingers up my cunt. One was fisting me as I had massive orgasm and squirted all over him.

I was on the grass on my back, my feet towards them, my legs spread wide as Nick and his two mates sat on the bench. I was still rubbing myself and orgasmed again as they watched.

"I'd loved to have seen that cunt with a coke bottle in it and her pissing for real." One guy said.

"Go on Anna, pee for us, show them like I saw you." Nick said.

I grinned as I climbed to my feet and and sat between them. I leaned back, opened my legs and let my urine flow. I wanted them to see me pissing. I let it squirt in short bursts before a final full flow.

"What a dirty cunt you are Anna, is there anything you wouldn't do?

"Like what?" I asked.

"Suck my cock while I piss?" Nick said.

I just got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth. He stood up and keeping his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him as I felt the first stream of his urine hit the back of my throat. I tried swallowing it but it was too much. It was running out of my mouth down over my tits and stomach.

He waved his cock around my face, his piss was all over me. It stung my eyes a bit but I busy trying to get it all in my mouth.

I never thought he would never finish, I swallowed more, it actually tasted quite nice, not too acidic, more like a cheap white wine.

I felt some hands on my waist trying to pull me up. I stood up, bent over, Nicks cock still in my mouth as a semi hard cock pushed up my cunt. He was holding it in my cunt as I felt his piss shoot up my cunt.

"Oh fuck, I'm pissing in her cunt and the bitch is squeezing my cock as well."

"I've always wanted to do this to my wife but she just says no, it's too disgusting."

I felt so degraded, but was loving being used by them. Nick finished in my mouth and the other guy took his place. My mouth was flooded with his piss. I realised I was rubbing myself as they just used my body. I was moaning as I orgasmed again.

"The cunts only fucking cumming as I'm pissing in her, what a fucking slut."

They finished using me and I fell to the ground, my hands between my legs pulling my cunt lips apart. I watched as they started stroking their cocks.

"That's it boys, cum on me, let me see you cum."

I watched as three loads of spunk shot out of their cocks, large strands of it hitting my tits face and between my legs as I finger fucked myself to another orgasm as I tried to catch as much of their spunk in my mouth.

"What a fucking cum slut, cover the bitch."

I orgasmed loudly, "come on you guys, fucking give it to me, I love it."

Finally they had finished, their balls were totally empty.

I got to my feet, I used my top to wipe myself as clean as I could, wiping off a mixture of spunk and urine. I put my skirt on and holding my top we all started walking down the hill to the car park.

My tits were bouncing away, I loved the fresh air on them and the way they kept looking at me. At the bottom I got in my car in just my skirt.

I opened the window as Nick gave me a full set of the pictures.

"Do you want to see the ones we took this evening, how about next week?"

"Love to, perhaps you could bring a few more friends and giver me a proper fucking." I replied as I drove away, smiling.