All Comments on 'Anna, Pleasuring Myself'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

I naively thought this would be a simple story about you masturbating in public, and perhaps getting discovered. Oh, how innocent I am! The late 1970s was an interesting time, with liberated women coexisting with traditionally oriented women, as almost all women were, before "the pill" and the Vietnam War changed the mores for a significant subset of society. The pendulum alas has swung back, and some might say it has swung a little too far back to the extreme far right. People can't seem to handle any more a woman having a good time while they cannot. Thank goodness for you and people like you, Anna, who remind us of the good life we mostly have temporarily lost.

FantasyballerFantasyballerabout 1 year ago

You’re fearless, Anna, and it’s my treat to read your adventures. You are an inspiration to any cock that’s wanted more. Love you, can’t get enough. Xoxo.

trooper82trooper82about 1 year ago

Another one for the wank bank, you fucking slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...