All Comments on 'Anna Submits to Her Husband Ch. 02'

by MySmartCookie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ancilla2015Ancilla2015almost 2 years ago

Eine wirklich schöne Geschichte freue mich auf die Fortsetzung

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter, well written. It’s easy to get caught up in the heat of things.

There is a continuity error of sorts though, in ch1 you said that she loved pain, whilst in this chapter you contradicted it. For me the pain pleasure threshold is going beyond a thuddy flogger or OTK spanking and moving onto a cane or whip (shudder).

Tess (uk)

MySmartCookieMySmartCookiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! I plan to keep writing

@Tess, I certainly did not mean to make it appear like Anna did not like pain. This was about denying her what she wanted as pain would not be a punishment for her. Could you please point me to what made you think this so I can improve in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eeep! I must apologise! I’m so sorry, I just re-read this and this time I can’t see anything that points to her not enjoying this aside from the strappado face fucking scene. Even then it’s not a complete negative. Being held strappado and being roughly face fucked would be unnerving. It’s a complete lack of control.

So so sorry! I love your writing style and the attention to detail. The aftercare was perfect.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous