All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 706 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

MORE!!! just wait till they all get together.

BrianBenderBrianBenderover 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this one. I was hoping to hear Anna tell Bobby how much better he was than her own pathetic husband... maybe in a subsequent chapter she'll move in with Bobby? Thanks!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 6 years ago
Most Erotic Story Ever!

Three pages of sexual tension exploding on the last page. Wow! Nice buildup, nice framing of all the characters, well written!

It would be really nice to read a similar story from her perspective!

More, much more!

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Audio was nice.

With Bob that makes two Moscow mules. Loved the phone call. I don't think she would off said these things in Tims presence, making it all the sweeter.

Can you imagine having a 11" cock, oh, I guess you can.

vacafritavacafritaabout 6 years ago
tit fuck due

Bob loves tits. He hasn't fucked them yet? That's gotta happen. Maybe after that both he and hubby can fuck them together. :-)

Liked the story, hope to see another chapter

NightOwl47NightOwl47about 6 years ago
Hot as all get-out

I'm a non-con guy, and this is not that. Her shyness and embarrassment is extremely hot though, and I hope the story continues. I gave it 5 stars and I am adding both the story and the author to my "Favorites". Incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another chapter please

Another chapter please- best story this decade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is the best story I have ever read! Almost like writing our own fantasy.

smith_will73smith_will73about 6 years ago
They all wanted it

Husband couldn't wait to expose his sexy wife to Bob. As soon as Anna saw his huge cock she knew she knew she had to have it in her married cunt. Tim loved the fact it excited his wife and I'm sure he was invisioning it inside her while he was fucking her. He knew that things would progress and when he sent her her over to Bob's in just a nighty he hoped she would come back with her cunt filled with bobs cum. He must have been disappointed she only gave him a hand job. Tim loved seeing them frolicking naked together in the pool Bob's cock must have been fully erect seeing Anna's sexy naked body I can imagine what was going through Tim mind. He couldn't wait to see his wife impaled on that huge cock. We all knew it was going to happen. Love read the next chapter.

SYepezSYepezabout 6 years ago
Lovely

Very nice. Hope you write another.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years ago
Hot As Fuck

I love the character Tim and his range of emotions he has has about setting Anna up to get fucked by Bob's megacock. Yes, he get to cum his brains out, but this has to be stirring up feelings of inadequacy on some level. You capture this without explicitly referencing it--excellent writing,

By contrast, let's look at a different story where Anna is bisexual and Tim sets her up with a lesbian (to keep this simple, let's assume no three-way action is possible). Tim is going "She needs to get her some pussy and I don't have one". In this story, it's "She needs a huge cock, and I don't have one."

Now tell me which Tim is going to have the most emotional difficultly giving his Anna what she needs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel please

What do you call a legless man floating in a pool?

Bob,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I jerked my little 4" dick off hard to this and told my wife about it, she loved it too and said she needs a big 11" cock pounding her pussy and filling her up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW !!!!!

I can tell you from personal experience that there is nothing more exciting than seeing another man's dick buried in your wife..... try it you'll like it.....

the escapee from Jersey City

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldabout 6 years ago
Best Cuckold Story.

The one thing that seperates this story from the other cuckolds on literotica is how Tim gradually became more turned on with his wife getting more turned on. It was always about the couple. A couple other things I like was Bob being casual but undeniably attracted to Anna, which kept the feeling of cheating less offensive. Anna is gorgously depicted as a very sexual person who is devoted to her husband but curious of what sexual discover is possible. The author did a great job keeping the story in the proper tense and consistent point of view, which made it easy to fall into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of my very favorites

This one needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BEST EVER!

PLEASE WRTIE A SEQUEL!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel! Great story.

icebreadicebreadabout 6 years ago
Still the best by far.

Another five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My wife's name is Ana María. I would love that she will find a guy with a massive cock to teach her to become an slut to giveme pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue the story...

Write a sequel and continue how their relationship continues Annas feelings.. this is by far the best ever story love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Sequal sequal sequal!!

wylderoswylderosabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to the shithead annonnies!

Fun romp, well written, but I have to agree with many that the giant schlong is unnecessary to the hot action. Women in my experience like thick but not necessarily long weapons, but the erotic situation of sharing is the key ingredient. Sequel? of course!

charliem100charliem100about 6 years ago
Good Story, But...

Why is every wife in these stories the most beautiful woman in the world with huge tits and their lovers are equipped with massive cocks? Otherwise, a great story and I like that both men will be fucking her on a regular basis. It should progress to where Anna is comfortable letting Bob fool around with her and fuck her in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slightly Different

I think Tim was an idiot to keep parading Anna in front of Bob. Sending her to Bob''s house in a nightgown was downright absurd and unbelievable. That said, I still enjoyed the story.

A story of a young woman who gradually stopped being shy in front of a neighbor and was then surprised that he was hung like the proverbial horse. Bob went from apologizing for accidentally seeing in a window to outright making moves.

Tim deserves to lose Anna and he will. Maybe not to the older man Bob, but now that he has told Anna that sex is not special to him and she should play around - she will. She will find a younger guy who is hung. That will be the end of Tim.

Also the comments about punctuaton and grammar are valid. The mistakes DO detract from the reading enjoyment for anyone who has anything other than porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big is better

I can understand...larger CAN be better. Telling on myself..I have a gentleman friend who is hung. It makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MAKE A PART TWO

Honestly you need to make a part two please

SilkessSilkessalmost 6 years ago
good story

I enjoyed this story... would enjoy a sequel. Good writing and tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I detest stories like this!

This kinda bullshit writing and alternative lifestyles, aren't even worth the effort and time commenting on!

As far as I'm concerned author, if you're gonna write more purposefully cucked husband, useless, worthless, marriage trashing bullshit like this...save the rest of us here the bother, and don't post any further stories like this here! Keep them to yourself!

This story and others like it, are nothing but pure bullshit and total waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
World Class Erotic Writing.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. You're one of only a handful of writers on here that I make it a point to like and comment on... Please keep up the great work, and pay no attention to the dumbass that commented below (they clearly enjoyed it, or else they wouldn't have read the whole thing and commented.. haha!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
World class piece of crap! 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.

Brainless cuck tale for jerks!

What a crap!

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun

Love a good neighbor fucking story. Makes me wish I had a pool.

Muddy9Muddy9almost 6 years ago
Great story, thanks!

I was stroking my cock the entire time and came at the same time as Anna and Bob! Love your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good

I liked this story even though I usually not a fan of the cuck stuff. I think most husbands like it when other men find their wives desirable and it reinforces their own desires. That is part of what drives the whole "trophy wife" phenomenon.

I also think that a lot of husbands don't mind or actually enjoy it when the wife gets turned on by the sight or thought of a large cock. After all, they get the benefit of the wife's arousal.

Despite the apparent popularity of this genre, I think it is asking for trouble when it goes beyond thoughts and imagination.

That said, I wouldn't mind being the 50 year old neighbor.

One last thing; the D breasts and 11 inch cock. Come on! Why does that always come up in these stories? Show some imagination.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 6 years ago
Wow

maybe she is pregnant. thanks great story

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Ok until cock worship

Was all fun and games until the 11incher showed up...seriously...11 inches? lol

And to crown it all she fell in love with the giant cock that stretched her out.

The fun and teasing and exhibitionism was great, then it went into an area that does nothing for me, then started ticking all the tropes.

Shame it might have been good.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Tom only has himself to blame for pushing his wife into this, she didn't want this but Tom pushed too far (defacto gave his permission).... Now that Anna's years of pent up frustrated sexuality has been released Tom is doomed.

Tom's mini-dick will no longer be enough for her and it's inevitable the end of that marriage is coming soon. Or Tom will be raising Bob's children - think bareback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved this story

Really great read, it really builds and the difficult transition to her giving herself to bob is handled so well. excellent, one of my favourite stories of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best I’ve read

I’m going to be checking into this story for awhile. Great buildup and the story is great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 please, lol!

Hands down the most erotic story with a numbingly slow buildup that made me cum harder than I ever have! The only thing it was missing was Anna telling her neighbor that he ruined her pussy for her husband!

fqwarriorfqwarriorover 5 years ago
Any more...

Wow...anymore :) This is worthy of another chapter!!

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Second read...

As good as the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since We're Neighbors - Let's Be Friends

This was an exceptionally good story-line, was well written, and exciting. My wife and I loved it because it reminded us of our first time experience that was somewhat similar. The most exciting part of your story was the night the young husband sent his lucious young wife, in her nightie, next door to help out the neighbor with his casserole. My wife still vividly remembers the first time I told her to go next door and lend a helping hand to our new neighbor. The look that my wife gave me as, she left that night, confirmed my hopes that she would return home as a well-fucked, hot-wife. That was over 15 years ago and she has never slowed down since.

Our first experience began the day our new neighbor moved in next door. As we always do, my wife baked a cake, decorated it, and we both walked over and rang his doorbell. I told him "We know this is a little old-fashioned but, welcome to our neighborhood. Here is a cake that my wife, Julie, just baked for you. By the way, I'm Jim." He told us that his name was Dave. We all shook hands, smiled, and he invited us in.

As Julie sat the cake on the kitchen counter Dave said "Well, let me share a slice with you, neighbors." Then, he said "Sorry, I don't have any plates yet, nor, do I have a knife." So, he grabbed some paper towels and laid them out on the counter top. And, I pulled my pen knife out and started cutting the cake. He apologized saying, "I've just finished my tour of duty in the Air Force and all my stuff should be delivered in a week or two. Right now, all I have are two duffle bags, my laptop and cell phone." We laughed and I said "Not to worry, if you need anything just let us know. I've got a shed full of tools and Julie has a refrigerator full of tasty food." I quickly ran back home and brought over a six pack of ice cold of beer. We all chatted, drank, and nearly ate the entire cake in one setting.

Returning home Julie remarked about what a nice young man he was and I totally agreed. Then, we invited him over for almost every meal for the first week. And, after dinner we all watched movies together in our family room, which had a very comfy couch - just right for three people. I could tell by Julie's body language that she was attracted to him. So, I told her to be a super good hostess. She happily made sure he had drinks and chips, as we watched movies. I started selecting romantic, somewhat steamy, movies, which I knew my wife liked. Then, I started occasionally running back into my home office to check the computer for emails from work. That gave them a little time together alone on the couch.

One night, I put my wife's favorite romantic movie on, went in my home office, came out, and told them "Well, I've got a little situation at work. I need to go in for a couple of hours. You two, just sit tight and enjoy the movie. See you later."

Later, that night as I pulled into the driveway, I crossed paths with Dave in my front yard and told him "I hope you enjoyed the movie!" He said, "Yep, it was great. See you tomorrow." That night Julie was a tornado in bed. And, just as she was cumming I told her "I think it is very sexy that you and Dave were making out on the couch together. I hope you enjoyed him feeling you up!" She had a massive orgasm and smiled as I continued to fuck her to a couple of more orgasms. During her last orgasm I said "I think it is great that you are "welcoming back" a former service man to civilian life!"

In another week, when the truck with his things arrived, Julie and I helped him carry them into his house. Then, as we returned home I said "Well, honey, don't you think his house needs a woman's touch to put things in order? Get back over there and help him out; take as long as you want." She smiled a very knowing smile to me as she left.

She returned home the next morning very well fucked and we made passionate love. That was the beginning of my sharing her with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Watching my girlfriend

Are people still reading this? I need to tell someone what happened to my girlfriend and not sure how as can’t talk to people I know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

This is a great story, the descriptions are great, building suspense, my pussy is wet as fuck. I can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
11 ?!

Still reads well, but would have worked better with a 7 or 8".

smith_will73smith_will73about 5 years ago
They knew

They both knew when he sent her over there in her nightie that it was on. She knew she had a pass and he knew his wife was at least going to be felt upped or fucked. He must have been erect the whole time she was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Truth

All the insecurities come out for some men when reading these stories. The truth is the neighbor doesn’t want a wife he just wants to borrow yours for awhile. I’ve been him and loved fucking another mans wife for him. Once she weakens and finds out the world isnt going to end she’ll like it. Love sending her home full cause I never use condoms and it was never hard to get them to meet. Some like it in a car some a hotel and some their house. I loved the first time watching them bending down to suck my cock till I fed them and sent them home.

mrscotlandmrscotlandalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Story

Love this story! Wife exposure stories are my favorite! And then add on the hand job, blow job and the fucking just sends over the top! Too bad you could did not both fuck her, that would have been awesome! Awesome writing, just enough detail, great description and story pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sent me to the brink

I loved this story for two reasons. 1) She has big tits,and (2)She got fucked by her well hung neighbor. When the writer talked about having sex with his voluptuous wife,and everything they did,it seemed to me that he never lasted to long before cumming. So I don't blame her for fucking the other guy cause his cock was bigger than her husband's,plus he can last longer than her husband. Two things a woman craves are a man that's very well endowed,as well as can fuck for what seems like an eternity. This story had me on the brink of cumming. Now I'm sitting on my chair with my long cock out of my shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife Exposed

I love the wife exposure story line. Whenever my wife and I stay in a hotel she knows at night we are leaving g the lights on and the shades open. Regardless of how horny we are, I always stop and make her stand facing the widow as I unlatch her bra and drop it to the floor. Her instinct is to try to cover her breasts but I tell her to put her hands above her head. I love standing behind her looking into the building across from our room knowing that she is on display for all to see. I love the feel of her skin as I put my thumbs inside the waistband of her panties. The thrill as I push them down to her ankles is second to none. Fully exposed she is grateful for the opportunity to turn from the window and go to her knees

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent! Hope it becomes true for all couples and all wife's are satisfied

Travler33Travler33almost 5 years ago
Every husband's wish

Just the way a hotwife should be!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
NO TROLLS!!!

I am happy to see that there are no negative commenters here. This is a cool story. A husband that is secure enough in his relationship to not be intimidated by his wife fucking his neighbor's 11" cock. She is enjoying something that he can't provide and in no way threatens their relationship. Hot Hot Story. 5 stars and a favorite.

john2209john2209over 4 years ago

one of my favourite stories on here.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
One of the very best!!

Just wish you'd continue having her becoming his personal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JUST TITILATING

I WAS HARD THE WHOLE TIME. SHE WAS TRUSTING OF HER HUSBAND IT WAS JUST SO SEXY AND ALLURING TO KNOW THE HUSBAND WAS SO COOL AND SHE WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH HER SEXUALITY SO EXCITING AND STIMULATING AND AROUSING KEEPING EVERYONE ON EDGE OF ANTICIPATION I DREAM OF THIS TYPE OF ACTION WITH PEOPLE SO WILLING TO EXPLORE THE HIDDEN SEX LUST DEEP IN THEIR VEINS BETWEEN THEIR LOINS.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
this is grounds for a divorce

This is completely messed up and is grounds for a divorce, a divorce that Anna's husband would win. We have 2 people destroying a perfect marriage, that is Bobby and Anna the wife. If I was the husband and I heard what she and the Neighbor earlier and then heard her cheating on the phone. I would then confront Anna the wife and the Neighbor and then file for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorce pending

The idiot has lost his wife and deserves no less!! She will never be happy fucking him again after bob so he might as well tell her to pack and get out and move in with bob... He will be fucking a cave with his little dick and never satisfy her ever again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Submit

Love this story and I would love to eat his cum from your wife’s pussy while he makes my hole a pussy

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
FABULOUS

What a thoroughly erotic and exciting story.

A great fantasy! Lucky Bob!

And great that Tim was so turned on too.

I think this fantasy might progress. Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Movie possibilities

Would you consider making this into a short film?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Very well-paced and fun story. Captures the joy of the wife and neighbor along with the arousal of the husband.

CatManLoveCatManLoveover 4 years ago
One of the very best stories ever

I’ve read it several times and get off every time. It is so well written that one can actually see in the mind’s eye all the action. WRITE MORE LIKE THIS

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Awesome story

I'd love to watch my wife making love to other men especially if they were both completely excited with each other.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Hubby needs to join in

Ok, I realize that this is a cuckhold story but I just don't completely understand where that desire comes from. I mean, here's you lady, fucking the neighbor with the giant cock - that's a 3-some ready to go. Why not join in? That's what I'd do. Then it's all the fun: DP, double BJ, cum swapping, bi action, etc. SO much better!

Anyway, well written story!

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
This is a common/popular fantasy

This is a common fantasy and it isn't just men that have this fantasy, that get turned on by the thought of their girlfriend/wife fucking another guy or guys. There are women out there in the world that also have this fantasy as well, who gets turned on by the thought of cuckolding their husband/boyfriend by fucking another guy or guys. There are some women who secretly lust after their man's best friend or friends and want to fuck him/them and sometimes act on it. Same for a guy some guys get turned on by the thought of their girlfriend/wife fucking either a stranger or a friend or best friend of his. Then either just fucking the guy or guys once or often or daily, just like there is a common fantasy of men and women in a gangbang.

Saying that its only men are just wrong, women are into this of fucking another guy once or often. If you go to an adult website with videos and look at the comment sections you'll see women wanting to cuckold boyfriend/husband cause its a turn on. Also same for the men that they want to see their women fucking another guy cause its a turn on.

You can even go to various adult websites that have forums and meetups where its the same thing

I think that women should do what their man wants, IE if he wants his girl to shave her private area then do so. If he wants his girl to fuck another guy once or on occasion or daily basis then do so. Should also wear what he wants her to wear like nothing but skirts/dresses high heels and makeup

Anyways this is a divorce waiting to happen and one day she's going to be over at the neighbor's house and when she gets back she'll see her husband is gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish it were me

for a long time now Ive had this weird fetish to be a cuckold and I have been and it cost me my relationship and home and im still sad about that but even still I wish to be a cuckold... great story btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

Though it’s kinda far fetched, the story is very engaging. Love the story buildup. Many writers would have Anna and Bob engaging in 5 different sexual activities in their first engagement, but this story takes it gradually, starting with a little suggestive scene, and then another time a little nudity, and so on. The dialogue is realistic and very good. The best scene occurs when Anna goes to make a casserole, and the husband doesn’t know what’s happening. He imagines what MIGHT be happening! His mind imagines this, then jumps to that, as his emotions whipsaw back and forth. Great! J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super hot

Love her huge tits that she is shy about showing off and I love that she is helpless with desire for his big dick. He deserves to tempt and tease her till she gives him what he wants. Love to watch my wife with her big tits out for him to enjoy as she jacks him off. Making him cum and seeing her lick it up as it pours out. Seeing her addicted to his huge cock, wanting him to fuck her with it all the time and watching him take advantage of her making her suck it while topless in front of his friends as I peek through the shades. Watching her cum from hearing them talk about her while they finger her and milk her big tits as she sucks like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Women like Big Dicks....

It's simple. Women like to be desired. Men feel superior when other men want their wife or mate because it indicates that "the man is special enough to have attracted and gained her". Women enjoy big dicks. They like little dicks too, but all things being equal, the large cock is better as long as it is not so large as to cause pain. Too great of size is usually length that pounds the cervix. After all, women squeeze out babies - their vagina muscles can accommodate a "thick" cock. Put it all together and you have the voyeuristic fetish and wife sharing fetish.

col_lovercol_loverover 4 years ago
I have read this story 3 times now

It makes me rock hard every time. I love slut wife stories.

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67over 4 years ago

So freaking sexy!!! Definitely adding to my favorites to read again!!

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
My wife

Has done all that, and one guy who stretched her out with his 9.75in x 2in cock did every thing to her you would ever see in a hot porno film. They did it often like twice a week. He even used to sit naked on my wife's face for her to lick his ass hole. Every one of us loved it,it all went on for three and a half years until he moved away.

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Mine does

I know how the husband felt . I felt the same way . Finally I couldn’t stand it anymore and went to the guys house . I told him if he was going to continue fucking my wife that I wanted to taste it directly from him , not from my wife’s body . I now know why she loves him . That cock stays hard for the longest time.. thanks for such a real life story!

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

Loved it. Can't get enough of hot wife stories.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 4 years ago
So good...

I love it, that is so sexy and exciting...

sallysailsallysailabout 4 years ago

That was so good loved it it may have been intended for guys but I found it a real turn on hot so wet wow, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn. What A Fantastic Story

My beautiful neighbor's name is Anna. She is a cross between Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her husband is a truck driver. He is gone for two weeks, comes home on a Friday afternoon... sometimes on a Thursday...and is on the road again on Monday morning. Our houses are as close as described in this story. Her swimming pool is under my bedroom window. I work from home as much as I do at my office. Anna loves to wear a black thong bikini bathing suit. She works on her tan every day she can get sun. The first thing she does is remove her top, then she unties her thong. We have carried on conversations from my bedroom window to her spot below me. It was inevitable that we became friends with benefits. She refers to me as her "other husband". She has a female friend in the neighborhood who knows every detail of our relationship. My wife and I have been separated longer than I have known Anna. Let's just say I don't miss my wife like I once did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs a ending.

Needs a resolution of some kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Juciy Pussy

Love to hear a jucy pussy in action and it creaming the cock pumping in and out. Tits bouncing around as a cock slams against a fleshy ass jiggling . Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
my Anna

My wife Anna spends more time with Russel, our neighbor, than I think she should but he isn/t an old guy, he is a tall very good looking teen with pimples I think the pimples turn her on, a symbol that her 44 year old body probably makes him jerk off. The thought of him doing her makes me jerk off. Anna used to be a model and still looks like one. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
im fingering

this has turned me on so so much anyone wants to play xxx

jane.222@live.com

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Oh I love it

And you can be sure I would give her a good licking once she gets home. Oh My, what a cucks dream cum true.

LauraWillingLauraWillingabout 4 years ago
So Many Memories!!

WOW! It brought back some wonderful memories and how much I miss experiences like this!. I would have loved it if you wrote Tim and Anna's conversation and feeling when she got home, but OMG it was still a great story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wales

Super- Każda biała kobieta zasługuje na pięknego czarnego kutasa i jego gęste nasienie a Anna ma wyjątkowe szczęście - ma takiego sąsiada na którego może liczyć w każdej chwili tym bardziej,że jest piękną kobietą a czarny sąsiad napalał się na nią od zawsze tylko dla czego to tak długo trwało - jego nasiona powinny kilka razy zakiełkować w jej macicy a na podwórzu też powinno biegać już kilkoro małych murzynków.Tim wpisuje się w ten związek jako wujek i cały czas udostępnia swoją piękną żonę Bobowi do do jego hodowli.Czarnej hodowli.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
first time great

I remember the first time I watched my friend buried his 9" huge cock in my wife's fertile pussy. She loved it, took her about 50 times before she had a pregnancy scare! So she quit taking him bareback but kept fucking him. I got lucky he moved away but left me with a well used stretched pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Leaving

Had a simular situation. My wife and I had a neighbor became a close friend among many other but I could sence something. He was often over to our cookouts as where many other neighbor's. He seamed ( Joe that is big over 6 feet 14 year's our senior and black that his wife had left him )to be showing special attention to my wife Julie. I brought it up later to Julie he was just being friendly. I said I know about his past. She said what I just said trust me. I talked to one of my buddies whom was Joe's boss a couple of days later at the shooting range Chris who had said Joe had caused problems with his sons marriage at at company party years. He was advised not to take any actions at that time because his son and his relationship and Joe could use that against it. Chris said he was glad because he could do now what he had wanted to do for years he had been having Joe watched and his men had found where Big Joe had embesiled some money plus some improper charges on his company credit card.. That night when I got home a little early than I was expected because I didn't actually shoot I sent a shadow run from the back of our house as I was on the phone call from work. I thought you cheating thing. I went in the house very quickly and supper on the stove I turned the burners up hopping it might burn just for the fun of it. Then went to find Julie in the bathroom. I asked what was going on she broke down when I said I seen Joe leaving the house. She said she was sorry she had let it go to far that Joe had felt her up and had told him to stop and he he knew it needed his big black thing. She said if I had watched Joe closely I would have seen him limping because she had kicked him in the privates. Joe was fired and made to payback all of the money that they could prove and later lost his house.

cuckpetcuckpetalmost 4 years ago
Good mates

God,what a story.Reminds me of my best mate fucking and stretching the wife.He had an amazing body with a cock to die for and the wife had it up her on a regular basis.Unfortunately,I had to be satified with her telling me about it.She said his knobend was so big it took some getting into her,but then it slid right up her into her belly.He would pound away at her for half hour at a time.It didnt half make her eyes sparkle.She could'nt get enough of his cock.Now that's what I call a best mate.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
please continue

This is so hot. I too want to be a cuckold to a man with a big juicy cock. But, not just my wife -- I too want to suck his big beautiful cock. I want his cum. I want to suck his cock and swallow his cum while my wife watches.

Please tell us the next chapters. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Living back my memories....

This reminds me fucking my friends wife. No long story. Me and he were on drinks and in course of conversation I told him that I would love to fuck his wife.

After about two weeks he invited me to his home and I fucked his wife. It was win win situation for all the three. It went on for many years, now all the three are in our late sixteen but I still play with her moderate size tits and my friends likes to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great fantasy story. Encore encore !

Love this story , made my very average cock throb so much, really love bob and Anna and would so love to be the husband, please write more.. and well done.WsHibJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ever notice how cucks focus on the man and not the wife?

But they arent bisexual or gay. Fuck, even fagcuck porn focuses on the man 99% of the time. Constant ass and dick shots. But these guys JUSt want their wives to have pleasure. Uh huh. Closet cases married to beards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

:)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
I loved it!

Great story. Five stars. I'm ready to be the retired guy for a woman. Just let me know.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

time to pack her bags and throw that bitch to the curb

RondeevuRondeevualmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, it's so nice to have neighbours who understand each other and like to share...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb Cuckold

My wife and I moved into a new home new to us there was an black gentleman I thought that lives behind us our houses were back to back we had a built-in pool with privacy fence what's Gates let out to the backyard puss 2 Gates doing to East Side yard nice patio grill Dream Home thought I would be ours for a long time to come. We had a few barbecues and invited some of our neighbors over we had learned that his wife had passed away with cancer. He started coming over more often. My wife normally wore a conservative swimsuit but then it started to getting a little more revealing I questioned her about it. She told me she thought it would help our sex life a little better but I noticed her change when he was around and questioned about that our sex life or yours and is that totally pissed her off I said we'll go back to your conservative bathing suits then. She did and things I thought were normal for a while till I came home early and she was not home but her car was so I was sitting in the house waiting and wondering got to thinking maybe I should go check over to Old Joe's. I knock lightly on the door no answer so I opened the door and went in I heard noises coming from down the hall sure enough she was in her skimpy swimming suit and go was feeling her up. This is when I thought that my wrestling in high school when I won state championship for my way which now I weigh 165 the Joe's 250 at least six foot two I was five foot seven. Plus I had a black belt in martial arts and I was so ticked that I charged him while grabbing him I shoved her out of the way and he went through the window to outside. I looked at her asking who do you want him or I will not tolerate this. Lead me home or stay here last chance I am going. She grabbed my hand balling crying apologizing I told you he better not be on our property again. Of course I had to holler out the window so he could hear he just barely moaning. I had a buddy that was very good with tech stuff Andy put hidden cameras microphones in our house out on her patios by the pool in her car recording devices hook up to your phone and there was never no evidence that she wasn't true to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely written

Loved the story! Not sure why so many complaints from people who chose to read your story! It's a fantasy

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous