All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 704 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BIG DICKS ALWAYS WIN!

You guys with small dicks the size of 5-6 inches and less than 2.5 do not hit bottom. Black men were built for black women and when a white woman gets a white guy with a big dick, she is going to go for it because the climax is going to be out of this world. Did you expect anything different once his cock size was noticed? If you want to keep her from large dicks, enhance yours!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jedenaście cali

i może 8 naokoło - tego nie weźmie żadna normalna kobieta - my mamy wielkiego murzyna w couckold już ponad 10 lat i też ma potężnego penis lecz jego rozmiary to 8,5 długi 6 naokoło i 6,5 grzyb - wiem,bo mierzyliśmy w pełnej erekcji , tuż przed stosunkiem.Żona moja bierze go w całości i kocha tego czarnego kutasa.On ma 48 lat - żona 26 lat i pięknie ja rucha.Od początku układu couckold [ to na moje życzenie ] pokrył moja żonę pięć razy i mamy czterech synów i jedną córkę niewiele jaśniejsze od ojca [ on jest kruczoczarny ] .W chwili obecnej murzyn ma 59 lat a żona moja 37 i chodzi z szóstym jego dzieckiem - urodzi za trzy miesiące.Pozdrawiam rogaczy podobnych do mnie

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing more than a willing cuck story that certainly doesn't deserve it's scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect - zReally!

5*

Loved it.

The negative comments either didn't even read it or did, loved it, and make negative comments because the comments make them feel powerful or are afraid to face their true inner desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I loved Anna's gradual evolution from up-tight to wanton, and Bob's from feeling guilty to, well, realizing he doesn't have to. The patent glee Anna takes in being bad is delightful.

Very well written too (the occasional your/you're glitch and the like notwithstanding).

I see there's a sequel. I'm looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good wife

Old skier- sorry you are so insecure with the ladies. There is nothing better than sharing my wife with another man who appreciates her body and makes her feel good. Our own sex life is better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE the story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%). Bravissimo!

2,423 faves out of 1,885,690 views, or 1.285 faves per 1k views (a remarkable faves-to-views ratio).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love to swim naked in our pool and my husband watches me get fucked by the neighbors if he an suck them off.

FanboyForBBWFanboyForBBWover 3 years ago

This was a good read with the progression from modest housewife to confident hotwife, paced comfortably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband always wanted a blow job so I said if you will let me fuck black cocks I will blow u every night. We went on line and now two black cocks duck me every night. My husband sucks me clean and I forced a black cock in his mouth and he is really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MARRIED PUSSY!

NOW IF I COULD ONLY GET MY WIFE TO GIVE ME THE SAME SHOW, SHE LOVES COCK BUT ONLY MINE SINCE WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 32 YEARS. GUESS I SHOULD JUST KEEP IT A FANTASY AND NOT BLOW UP A GOOD THING! SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T BELIEVE I WOULD SHARE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
W naszym małym

miasteczku jest inny couckold - jest nas sześć białych małżeństw w podobnym wieku i żaden z nas - białych mężów nie potrafi zadowolić seksualnie swojej żony,gdyż mamy małe penisy - praktycznie tylko do siusiania i dla tego nasze żony kryje jeden czarny jak smoła wielki [ 46 lat ] ogier i utrzymuje je wszystkie w ciąży już ponad siedem lat.Wszystkie dzieciaki,które nam naruchał są silne i zdrowe.Jak łatwo policzyć ,żony nasze rodziły prawie zawsze rok po roku i do tej pory murzyn jest ojcem 34 dzieci,które my wychowujemy i wszyscy jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwi lecz to jeszcze nie koniec,gdyż trzy kobiety są w ciąży a następne trzy czekają na zerżnięcie przez obecnie 55 letniego ogiera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Controversy

The bare fact that this particular story had conflicting opinions commented about it is all the proof that it was written well enough that even the ones whom hated it felt they needed to comment . Not only did they feel compelled to write a comment , albeit negative , they actually took the time to do it . Most of these comments were a reflection of emotions that the author had stirred up and then wrenched out of the reader , as opposed to comments regarding structure , clerical error , etc. . That is the effect that you have when you’ve written such a emotionally stirring , polarizing tale ! As the old adage says , ‘ loved to hate it ‘ ! Can’t stir up a hornets nest without disturbing their home , and that speaks volumes for this author !

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Would love to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great and erotic story

What a hot story, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story - potential for more

It was so delightful sensing the love behind all the interactions, nothing degrading, no force required, everyone caring/accepting each other.

I would like to see it continue, rolling out into future, where Anna becomes addicted to big cock and Bob introduces them to a friend similarly endowed. Then another. Then.... to become center of gang circle. Tim drawn into group sex getting his needs met orally by Anna so not jealous or threatened by big guys, also fulfilled seeing his wife's sexuality brought into full bloom. Each encounter could go on many pages of discovery, she becomes full slut, addicted to orgasm. Wow! Wish I could write it so well as you could.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Anna Seccumbs To Neighbor's Cock

Wonderful fantasy story. Well-written 5 Stars. My initial thought was that Tim has a lovely wife. Leave well enough alone and be thankful for what you have.. He loved showing off his wife off in her bikini. She is his wife, not his possession! Tim got excited that Bob saw his wife naked when he left the curtains open. He convinces Anna to remove her top in the pool and she does so telling him not to get mad at her if he regrets this. When Tim is fucking Anna in front of Bob at the pool he realizes that Anna is staring at Bob's cock the whole time he is fucking her. So he deserves losing his wife when he comes home from work to find that she is over at the neighbor's house sucking on his cock and getting fucked by him. Anna screams that she loves Bob's cock as he is fucking her. This no will end in only two ways - divorce or Tim will be cuckold from now on as Anna will be fucking Bob instead of him. What an idiot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story a 5

This happens more then most people realize. I know of 4 wives that are fucking there neighbors. Of the 4 all are still happily married with their husbands looking the other way. So what's the harm. The wife gets satisfied. There is no nasty breakup with kids being put through the traumatic experience of divorce. The only thing I don't like about this story is the cock size. Writers need to keep it real to be believable. There is plenty of men with up to 7-8 inches, but 11inches.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years ago
Excellent Story!

Among the Top Ten stories I have read so far in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great story!

Loved the way Anna finally took to Bob’s massive cock and how much Tim enjoyed his wife being fucked by another man so much bigger than him. Kept me hard and edging the entire read. Please keep writing these great cuckold stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rogacz nr.1

Niektóre komentarze są rzeczywiście życiowe,o ile są prawdziwe.W naszym życiu jest bardzo podobnie.Do couckoldu z wielkim murzynem z Kenii namówiłem żonę już po dwóch miesiącach po przyjeździe na wysepkę.Zaskoczyło mnie to,że wszystkie białe małżeństwa wychowują po kilkoro czarnych dzieci chociaż niektóre miały również białe dzieci.Kilka białych dziewcząt ok.18 lat już miało małe brzuszki a starsze - 22/23 letnie prowadziły za rączkę lub wiozły w wózeczku małego murzynka będąc w ciąży.Żona moja zaprzyjaźniła się z dziewczętami i dowiedziała się,że wszystkie białe kobiety uwielbiają być ruchane i hodowane przez czarnych.Mają oni wielkie penisy i jądra zawsze pełne mocnej afrykańskiej spermy.Dzieci ich są silne i zdrowe i bardzo psotne,za to szczęśliwe.Te starsze wróżyły mojej żonie rychłą czarną ciążę no i rzeczywiście tak się stało.Moja 21 lat żona poznała starszego,46 letniego murzyna i na drugiej rance już ją krył.Wszyscy wiedzą.że murzyn nie stosuje prezerwatyw i zawsze juksuje białą pipkę to też żona moja nie krępowała się powiedzieć mi,że murzyn już ją ruchał i przyniosła do domu cipkę pełną spermy murzyna.Rozebrałem ją i położyłem na łóżku rozchylając jej zgrabne nóżki.Pipka mojej żony była czerwona jak róża ospermiona obficie i opuchnięta.Dziurka również dużo większa.Ponieważ to ja namówiłem ją do ruchania murzyna więc zacząłem ją delikatnie lizać z ''czarnej spermy'' która nawet smakowała mi i z chęcią delektowałem się tym rarytasem.Od tej pory,cipka mojej żony była tylko dla murzyna - ja mogłem przygotowywać pipkę żony pod czarnego jak smoła chuja.Po jakimś czasie,murzyn ruchał moją żonę u nas w domu - oficjalnie przy mnie otwierając coucold. Po każdym kryciu,lizałem jej zmaltretowaną i objuksowaną pipkę przygotowując do następnego krycia lub w późniejszym okresie - do porodu.Po 7 latach tutaj,mamy piątkę dzieci murzyna - zdrowych,silnych i rozbrykanych .Młode kobiety,które wówczas były dziewczętami do tej pory nie wyszły za mąż ale każda z nich ma gromadkę czarnych dzieciaków koło siebie i niektóre sa znowu zerżnięte - tak jak moja żona która będzie rodziła niedługo szóste dziecko z wielkiego murzyńskiego chuja i jego gęstej,gorącej lepkiej spermy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love being tim....

wish that was my busty n sexy wife...i would love to come home n see her with the neighbor as that and watch her get fucked hard n rough n then she come back home n feed me her used up cunt n as she wanks me off...saying hes much bigger n better than me ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous story!

Thank you for your fabulous story!! Loved your descriptions of the wife's breasts, and the neighbor's huge cock!!

Great cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bbc again How about Husband will not put up with it

When my wife Tara and I moved into a new area we begin to make friends with our neighbors having cookouts to get acquainted. I always thought my wife Sue was very good-looking and very well built and her personality was a plus. At first I was just trying to remember names and getting acquainted with everyone I had noticed that a few of the men had been eyeing Sue quite a bit I had seen one time when one of the wives slapped her husband for looking at her. I asked one of the neighbors Tom what was the deal with Ben? Ben was a I would guess 6 ft 5 250 to 275 older man in his late fifties he had me by 9 inches and probably 75 pounds. I told my friend that I thought he was a little extra friendly with Sue. Tom said that Ben's wife had left him because he was cheating on her and that I should keep an eye on him. He said that all of the husband in the neighborhood had a little Club they played cards about once a month depending on how busy everyone was. It also was a group 2 protect each brother and keep an eye on things that was happening in the neighborhood. Similar to a neighborhood watch group but Ben was not included. He also said that Jimmy was a tech man and most of the homes had Wireless security systems. Jimmy had got into the tech deal when he suspicion something happening with his first wife so he wired his own house and learn a lot call her divorced her he ended up with the children. Then Jimmy met Ann and they have free children of their own plus his three makes six children wouldn't that be a house full. I said it sure would. We discussed the wireless system and he suggested having it done and introduced Jimmy but I already had talked to him a few times. As we were talkin I had my back to Tara and Jimmy pointed and asked if that was the reason I was interested in a security system? I said yes. Tara was talking to Ben. That was when Jimmy suggested having it done while she was gone he would come in from a directions hoping that Ben would not see him going in or out. I told him that I would get an extra remote for the garage door and he could pull inside so that no one would see other than if someone happened to see him pull in. He said that would be great but he would also have to do some outside work and that he could do that at dark if we Tara wasn't home. I said that sounded great. He said that he give an extra 10% discount because he hated cheaters. I said I didn't know if my wife was cheating or not and that I would pay the full price. He said whatever suits you I'm fine with that I just offered. I said thanks a lot! He got it installed I had taken care of out for supper and dancing the night that he needed to work outside. It happened the Monday following the next party that I was watching the videos at a high speed check out to see if I could see any evidence. Tara was off work and Ben was over. At first he just sat at the kitchen table having a normal conversation with Tara while she was working in the kitchen doing dishes and preparing things that she would have for supper later. Then when she said that she had to run some errands that's when his mood changed. He started getting flirting with her after standing up he started trying to charm her. Kara said he should leave been cornered her and was telling her to touch him and then she would not be able to resist him. She would not do it so he grabbed her arm and forced her to put her hand on his privates I could see her expression change. Tara said been I really need to leave if I don't pick the children up on time there will be problems and I don't want to have problems. He said don't tell me you're not impressed with my manhood. She said she was impressed by his manhood but that for as big as you are Ben you don't really feel that big. About that time my wife came in the office where I was working and I asked if I was ready for bed I said yes. After we had got in bed and Mast around a little bit I asked her what was wrong she seem different? Then I asked if there was something that we needed to talk about that something was off and if we had a problem we need to discuss it right now. She began to tell the story of what had happened that afternoon it was just about as close to the video as you could get except about her feeling him or the comments. I asked if there was anything else she needed to tell me if not I needed to talk to Ben ASAP. She said no there wasn't and she didn't think I needed to talk to him. I said I was going to anyway and I also felt like she was holding back something and that I would tolerate any inopropate actions on for us as a married couple. She told about the part she left out saying she only said it to try to get away from him. I got out of bed. She asked what I was doing? I said going to Ben's to set things straight no better time than the present and don't you dare call him. She said please Tim not now. I asked why? Just some other time would be better. That is when I got really upset and asked if she wanted out of our marriage and be with Ben if so pack up and I would help her carry some things now. She said OMG no I do not want to be with him I told you I said those things to him to get away from him. I said ok get dressed she was going with me to set things straight NOW! She got fully dressed I just put on sweats and tenis shoes. I sent Tom an Alert text it was a benefit of our group that help might be needed. While Tara and I walked to Ben's house I seen Tom he signaled that 3 of them were there to help if I needed. I tied a wire from rail to the other in case I needed to trip anyone. I knocked on his door Ben answered he looked suprized. Just as I was saying we need to get something straight he was saying come on in he had some of his bros there and we could have some fun with my B____. I jumped up the three steps and kicked him in the lower abdomen. He doubled over and fell backwards. I stepped back pulling the wire tight tieing it. Just as I straightened up 2 other guys came out 1 at a time of course the first tripped I gave him a kick in the ribs he didn't move the second happened the same then the third looked out the door saying hey man I don't got no problem with you. He went back in the house out of sight. I stepped up in the house just to tell Ben to stay away from my family or it would be worse the next time. Tara and I walked home as we aproched our house Tom yelled Tim. Tara and I turned to see Tom Jimmy and Billie asking if everything was ok? I said yes Tara didn't answer I looked at her she snapped out of it and said she was fine and asked what they were doing there. Tom just said they were standing outside talking when they heard something and thought they had better check it out. He bumped me when Tara wasn't looking I tapped him back. Big Ben moved 2 weeks later.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

My strong dislike of the husband is due to your excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the nuanced details

I loved the details of the frothy lather of Anna's pussy on Bob's big cock.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

And so, after watching his wife get nutted by an asshole neighbor while he was drunk, hubby did what? Only two choices: 1) walk over and kick the neighbor in the balls so hard and so many times that they fall off; then stomp the cock until it never rises again (alternative - burn down the neighbor's house with his whoring wife and the neighbor still inside), or 2) throw out the cheating, lying, sewer slut whore and divorce her. Well?

Here are the matches...

bigeightguybigeightguyover 3 years ago

Well, the idiot just lost his wife. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, lucky husband to have a sexy and slutty wife. And to those who say he should stomp on the neighbor. First stop reading these stories if you’re not into it, you knew by the title what was going to happen, second the husband wanted it and encourage it. If he is mad now only has himself to blame. For me I look everyday for well hung men to share my wife with. What a thrill

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 3 years ago

I don't understand why guys read these stories if they don't like or underfstand the life style these people choose. My wife and I choose to have an open marriage and although she allows me to be with other women, I rarely do. I would so much rather watch my wife having her way with a mans body, letting him see what I go to bed with every night than add to the women I have fucked. I don't turn all down, just most. Great story. I love watching my wife with older men. Many cases it is the last time he will experience such a beautiful woman so young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No one to talk to

Are people still reading this story. Something happened to me and my wife but I haven’t been able to tell any of my friends. Could do with telling someone and seeing what they think

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

I love your story as it got me hard. I fantasize all the time about my wife fucking a hugely hung fit guy. I would enjoy to become a cuckold as long as I could watch her passionately fucking and kissing a better hung guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mm hot story....

...she got fucked so she should carry on as her husband watches again n again n maybe eat her out afterwards .....maybe he should get that big cock hard for her cunt next ....

poodlespoodlesover 3 years ago
My favorite story

Best story on Literotica. Come back to read it every now and again. Wish we could get an update on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

Hubby got to thinking what is really going on and was gone when Anna got home. When she called he had changed his message please leave a message if Anna you know what to do. She put in the code and heard the message just for her. It said from what I heard and seen I can no longer satisfy you contact Mark Johnson he is my lawyer now he has all the paperwork ready I already left town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story reminds me of my young wife only 18 body like a model,when we started drinking one day and my niebourgh came to door he is 75years old grey hair fat,and not noticed and forgotten my wife was sitting in a miniskirt,white blouse, stockings she was drunk ,music on she told him to come in have a drink ,then hugged him,,she looked like a schoolgirl,she said wanna dance,he said ok but then I noticed his hands wandering,then when finished I said anyone mind if I put porn on,no go ahead both said,I said to her ,you no how horny you are when drinking and porn on,I said to old niebourgh,bet she is soaking wet in 30 seconds,he laughed,but put my hands between her legs and played with her clit,she started moaning, stopped then told Bob to feel how wet she was he couldn't wait,he started rubbing her shaved pussy,I sat back got camera,took pics of Bob stripping her then watched as she was fucked in all positions,since then Bob comes round every weekend,I've told him to bring old friend of his next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Possible pregnancy or STD????

Did Bob knock Anna up, or leave her with a STD????

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a Stupid husband letting her sample something she now craved and something he could not give her. Now he lost her and is a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lucky Tim! He now gets the wife he wanted - horny, slutty and active.

He nows get to experience her sopping wet pussy and whilst they had regular, hot sex... Anna's pussy is even hotter and wetter now and he gets to enjoy something that he was not able to do by himself. Without the combination of Anna, Tim & Bob... poor Anna would have remained at lower level of sexual pleasure. She now gets Bob's big cock to play with and then goes home to the overly horny Tim who wants to eat her pussy out - along with Bobs big cum load and then he gets to cum even more intensive because of all this hotness in his world.

AND, some older guys, like Bob, with big dicks are very horny and sexy and enjoy sex for what it is, rather than all the acting we see in porno movies... As a gay man I've experienced a Bob with 8 inches of hot meat and it was good I tell you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely

What a sexy girl Anna is. This gave me a huge hard on. I’d love some darling to come and suck it and swallow the huge load of spunk I have ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Top notch story telling.

Very well told story. Very believable and having a fine slow development. It is very erotic and for many quite a dream wife that is told about in this story.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 3 years ago
I sure wish Anna was my neighbor!!

There is no way Tim will ever be able to please Anna's stretched out pussy again. But his neighbor Bob can more then do the job for him. Also I think Bob needs to impregnate Anna and have her spend most nights with him. Tim can watch from the window while Anna fucks and sucks Bob's massive cock. Maybe every once in a while Bob can invite Tim over to lick Anna's sore pussy clean. That way he won't feel slighted. Then afterwards Tim can go home and jack-off to his delight. I think it's a win win for all 3 of them. Everybody gets pleased. One other thing is when Anna has Bob's baby they can send their kid home with Tim. That way they will be able to get a good nights sleep or if they choose fuck all night. This is a great story but needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just more BS

I guess my wife got a clear message when I got home early one day and couldn't find her. I found her at the single neighbors house and he was feeling her up. I kicked in the door and beat the Hell out of him letting him lay on the floor. As I was walking home she was following and begging me to forgive her. I told her to go back to her lover's house because our home was not our home anymore it was our children's and my home. I would contact a lawyer as soon as I could. I did make an appointment but did cancel it before I went. Later I went to the neighbor and told him to stay away from my family if he knew what was best for him. He cocked up and asked what are you little white boy going to do about it. I looked at him and said I'm going to walk out in the middle of the street and if you want to find out what this little white boy can do about it come on. I walked to the street and I heard him come running. Just as I thought he was close enough I stepped aside spun and kicked him in the butt just to help speed him up and he ran into the trash cans I had just set out earlier. Two of my neighbors and then my wife came out and asked what was going on? I said just cleaning up some trash. I walked on in the house leaving him lay I grabbed a beer asking my wife if she wanted one? Yes she said. Let's go out on the deck. Setting there she asked why I done that? I said I wanted to be clear that he is to stay away from my family do you have a problem with that? She said no and Thanked me! I said you are Welcome and I love you! She said I love you too!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
Neighborly love!

I crave an older man ne t door with a cock like Bob he could use me whenever he desires!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
my hubby

my hubby loves it when i come home full

jane.222@live.com

TRJapanTRJapanabout 3 years ago
Wonderfully written 5 stars!

I loved the long slow buildup to the point where even I felt the anticipation feeling. And there’s really nothing better than the release of those body chemicals driving your hormones. Did Bob really have an 11 inch dick? I don’t care. He could have had an 8 incher for what it matters. The thought of that monster sliding in and out of her very wet tunnel had me cumming. Showed this story to my wife and she also got very turned on. Will be using this tonight when i’m Fucking her and telling my wife that Bob wants to fuck her too. Love it and will be reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many f'd lovers on this site. God help your kids. If they end up well adjusted it won't be because of your worthless asses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many ignorant haters here now. If you don't like these th of stories, don't read them! This story was well written, great build up and steamy. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn’t know at first it was a cuck story.

Authors should point that out at the beginning so I don’t waste my time with this shit.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow. Could expand it into a steamy hentai.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Here we go again. If you don't like these stories don't read them? Pray tell ass wipe how we're supposed to know if they're any good without at least skimming them? Only the fucking sewer rats would enjoy these type of stories. Yes, and from the comments, there seem to be plenty of them around. Gave it a ONE STAR rating that all cuck stories receive from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent!!! Made me cum,made my night As one commentator said, a cuck story.I wonder if they had been cuckolded,and were still bitter about it.

Her husband encouraged her to be sexy with Bob and it turned her on.Most women get off at the sight of a big cock. Fair play to her!

Ps.it made me cum!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well Bob ruined that pussy for Tim. The next thing you know will be that Anna will kick Tim to the curb as Tim can no longer satisfy her and will move in next door to donkey dick Bob fuck her brains out. I am too am discussed with Cuck stories, as what man would give his wife to another man, that is simply sick.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago

Love this story! I'm not at all hung up on the "cuck" aspect. It's a story, folks! I found it quite exciting that the husband encouraged his wife to flirt, and ultimately to satisfy, their older neighbor. Erotica should be stimulating, and this one turned me on. Good job!

slowhand65slowhand65about 3 years ago

Loved it! Absolutely one of my favorite stories.l, and the ending is the icing on the cake.

sissypanties2sissypanties2about 3 years ago

hes a lucky man with 6" I have trouble reaching 4" but the story was amazing please write more .I can back up the feelings Tim had as I have had them on several episodes when my wife has found a big one. The feeling of desperation hearing her really cum. Ive never seen it and hen when the guy says "whats your husbands cock like" and she tells him I just squirt my cream I cant help it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story,did she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story. On a percentage what is the probability that this will happen in reality??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What kind of a Dumba__ husband would allow something like this to happen? My wife and Anne had a neighborhood cookout. 22 people were there some singles mostly couple's. One of my buddies Dave delt with a cheating wife a few years back and the guy she was seeing had gotten beat up a few times and moved away. That night 2 different single guys were really putting the moves on Anne. I aproched her and warned her to behave we had a problem in the past with her boss and yes I had gotten arrested paid a fine but that was several years ago. She said not to worry she was just having a little fun. I just said be careful I will not tolerate stupidity. A little later Dave came to me and asked if he could return a faver? I said you know there are 2 different subjects right? No problem buddy it's the same as done just make sure you stay well seen so you can't be blamed. Thanks! The next day one of Anne's girlfriends called and said Ned and Bill had been mugged and beaten pretty bad. She had told me after she got off the phone. She kinda give me a strong look and asked if I had done it? I asked when and how could I have done it when I was here with her from when I got off work Friday till now besides I learned a lesson years ago when she had that issue with het boss and I asked if she wanted to bring that up again? She said I'm sorry I know you were with me I just asked without thinking. I'm really sorry I love you and only you ! I love you too!

rickillinois2rickillinois2about 3 years ago

What a great neighborhood to live in. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor loser husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Dummy ....'be careful what you wish for' ....

you just might get it..... !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story....Please continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love this story it is so hot my cock was hard as soon as i started reading it all i could think about was i wish that was my wife

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

loser hubby, enjoyed the story, well written, well paced,,glad its not me thats married to anna, 'cause bob would be dead, and not a jury would convict! lolol.

AldericheAlderichealmost 3 years ago

Kinda want this, but with the husband being kept out of the loop. He thinks they are flirting and never going beyond flashing and teasing but they are secretly moving ahead sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good till the end should have stopped with the blowjob with more detail on that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I jacked off (and came) 3 times.

HandstudHandstudalmost 3 years ago

After reading this, my shorts were wet with my pre come. That made it even easier for me to come quickly when I jacked off my hot dick ( 8" and uncut ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife is overly conservative and I would love for her to open up, so I can relate to the story. Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story i loved it from start to finish i came like twice reading this sexy hot story better than all the porn i have watched

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71almost 3 years ago

There are not enough stars for this story! Please tell me there’s more to come with Anna and Bob...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5'9'' 170 lb 6 inch cock versus 6'3'' 230 lb 11 inch cock will always lose. You start that way, you can say goodbye to your marriage unless you are willing to become a slave to the big guy. Which is what you deserve. Sooner or later you will be deliberately humiliated which is what you deserve.

It is exciting from a viewpoint of a third person but there is no excitement here for the cuck unless he is a psychopath.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

Always think about twice, how you speak and act to your wife, only the really loving ones would resist seduction and stay loyal

harleyd1harleyd1almost 3 years ago

One of my absolute favorites! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

End of marriage. The Cunt will now have no respect for her sissy husband. But then no one likes a weak coward anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife cheated with our black neighbor and when I found out old Bo was done and I spent my time. For sure he won't cause any other families any trouble. After I served my time my wife was waiting to take me home but I refused and walked to a bus station. She wouldn't give up till I got a lawyer. My 3 children came to live with me when they could choose who they were to live with and I filed for divorce.

FastDavidFastDavidalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic, I would love to fuck your wife too.

My cock was throbbing as I read the 3 stories ;)

FastDavidFastDavidalmost 3 years ago

Your wife will move in with Bob so she can have his big cock every day. Your tiny cock will no longer satisfy her.

Norwegianblue44Norwegianblue44almost 3 years ago

Wow. What a hot and erotic story. The ending was fantastic. You should write a sequel to this.

Norwegianblue44Norwegianblue44almost 3 years ago

I love it. Write more about Anna and Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Funny I'm reading this today, I just found out I got my married neighbor pregnant.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 3 years ago

it doesnt matter to some of us.. we are not resisisting .Bobs BIG COCK!

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314almost 3 years ago

One of my very favorites! Reminds me of my wife when she was 18 and a freshman in college. We had only been married a couple months, when she was educated by her 55 year old professor who fycked her daily for an entire semester. Now wife is 54, and she just revealed all of this to me a couple months ago! She said he was better in bed than me and very hung. I loved hearing about her affair and I jack off to this often while me wife describes in detail everything they did together behind my back

This story reminds me of that, with a young wife and an older stud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story, both my wife and I have read it a few times, maybe it's going to lead to something interesting someday 🙏 😀 🙏

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

I liked it. It was true in a way. For me anyways. Some times I'd be with a Man but not steady with or doing nothing much but getting with maybe every now and then but I'd meet another Man and they would talk to me when the Man I was with was in the Mens room or at the bar getting drinks or slip me they card or number some how and say call them. Some times I did. Never been married but with some Mens that liked seeing or getting me with Other Mens and just like in a Lifestyle thing and more open then most peoples is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it! wish i were her husband! need a woman like her so bad!

thevirginstorytellerthevirginstorytelleralmost 3 years ago

It's not that I don't like jealousy in cuckold stories, but for me, the jealousy is not at the right place in the story. I would like the jealousy to be introduced in the beginning of the story, and then it is resolved as slowly the plot progresses. It just leaves me unsettled as I complete the story. Otherwise, a very enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another dumb ass husband what else could it be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I ran into my ex-husband a while back while out with some friends. I asked if we could talk? We got a table away from the other's and he said start talking. I started apologizing and said it was the stupidest thing I ever had done and asked if he could forgive me? He said he already forgave me. I asked if he would go out with me? He said do you actually think I'm that stupid enough to believe your lies again no way . He said he would always love me.Then he got up and left. I never dated for 2 years and I ran into him again and asked him out again I was still talking not hearing him say yes. Then he got louder and said YES! I was in shock. We are still dating i have my hopes. Ladies be careful with what you do it can really hurt your love one's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

Watching wife with neighborhood oldie is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

aaaaand just like that his marriage ended.

snakyeye1snakyeye1over 2 years ago

My ex wife Joan Dara who was a cheater used to say that size wasn’t inportant until one time she chested on me with this guy named Jack whom she said had a porno size dick probably 10-12 inches long and as thick as her wrist. She said that although his whole thing didn’t fit inside her that he reached places inside her that gave her enormous satisfaction that an average 6” dick like mine would never get there. She also used to say that the thickness opened her pussy so much her clit literally was pushed down by her vagina and the thrusting of a big dick like that made her cum like crazy. From that moment on she changed her mind about the old saying of the size of the boat and ahe now says the ocean doesnt morñve unless the boat is Very Large Crude Carrier 🤷🏻‍♂️

rooster11055rooster11055over 2 years ago

I was hard from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still hard now

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Awesome story! 🔥

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Perfection.

-26thNC Approved

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous