All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 705 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nailed it! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all the anti-cuck comments. A guy jacks off and then is disgusted by himself by being stimulated by a cuck or semi-cuck story in this case and then writes a nasty comment. This stuff has the potential to excite the hell out of me and this one was well done. I personally, would be very careful not to open Pandora's box. I have some personal experiences with this and I say tread lightly. What we did enjoy was talking about it in bed. That was enough. My best friend goes to nudist resorts with his wife and they just look. For them that's enough. There is just something about this situation which excites and makes sex new and fantastic. It's primal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a girl i had my first sex with an older man and have always had a thing about sex with older men if i am attracted to them i dont see age as an issue im twenty three now and my latest lover is in his early sixties and is good in bed he makes me orgasm and i return the favour having him decide where he cums in my mouth my slit or in my bum he enjoys all three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would like to read more of anna ,tim and bob . i know theres a part two ,and bob treated tim like shit ,none of that pleasse,

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago

It is a story, and I love it! As stories go, it's ad horny ad fuck. Enjoyed it.

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmover 2 years ago

Well written story and totally believable! My wife and I are swingers and have been for years. We only play together, but we can see how this could happen in normal life. Yes, it's a wild story for a totally "vanilla" couple but the way the story grew we could see that happening in some cases. Most women do have fantasies of two men and enjoy being eyed as a sexy woman. You grew the relationship slowly and believably. Excellent story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why did the whore cross the street? Because her cuck told her to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When we had be married a couple years when my wife said that several of our friends wanted to fuck her bareback. Told her to fuck anybody she wants but be discreet and DON'T GET PREGNANT!!!!! That worked out very well and I learned to like sloppy seconds and thirds. We were married over 50 happy years before she died. She must have been fucked over a hundred times by maybe 12 guys and never made a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories i have read in a long time, keep up the good work.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

This was the most awesome story. The wife has wonderful breasts but doesn't like to show them off, she says. But then she does and it really turns her on. I would send her over to Bob's every night. Then she would bring home my sloppy seconds. 500 stars excellent amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pathetic cuck the husband was in this story. A real Omega male.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

Added to my favorites!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Include me in your next story with Bob. any woman who doesn't want to try a massive cock is liar. More please

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Why did you never continue this?

One of the best on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect cuckd tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Samantha I roll played but I did stress that I was roll play and in reality I would never tolerate it in real life. I got home early one day and there were lights on her car there but she wasn't. I texted her asking where she was. It took a little bit and she text being naughty. Really so we played back and forth. My last text was see you in a couple minutes. Love you she text. I didn't respond. You should have seen her face when she opened the patio door and I was standing there. She succumbed to the neighbors cock and I succumbed to a lawyer. I stuck with the divorce till the last minute. Between family friends children and counselors we stay together. Quite a while later several months I had heard that the neighbor that had been with her had been beaten pretty bad three different times. He finally moved out of the area. I had an alibi every time he had being beaten. When we heard he moved I had to laugh I was on the phone with a buddy that told me. After getting off the phone my wife asked what was funny? I just said Billy said the homewreacker moved away. Timmy our oldest asked what is a homewreacker daddy? I said your mother could answer that better than me. Wow that got a look. She got up and left the room went to the bathroom. I said son it's a big machine that knocks down buildings. Later Samantha said she was sorry but please try not putting me on the spot like that even if she deserves it she was the dumbest thing she had ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read alot, i have spent many hours searching for quality and I loved it. It was Great and I hope you give one that is more like this one but The wife is more of a cheater.... She only tells The unimpotent stuff

I came alot of this it is perfect and I hope you cuould make another version too👍🙊💯🌹🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another chapter with this couple would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I hope you write more about these characters. I would like to read about her adventures with Bob's dinner friends. Other single men, couples, friends with older kids, large dog,

Or small ponies. Make her a complete slut for sex of all kinds. Thanks for sharing your talent and fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife’s first big cock was fucking a customer from her bank. She became his slut and I her cuckold for three years.

CarnalLustsCarnalLustsover 2 years ago

Good story! I thought you set it up well and gradually built up the intensity at a good pace. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Would love to see the realistic part 2. Where the husband is humiliated amd ignored and they do it in front of him and he's miserable. She moves in with him and the husband eventually leaves that house.

Serves him right. It all starts naughty and kinky. They don't know when it goes out of control. Would you stick to one thing ones you taste another sweeter thing? NO. It's naive to think that husbands have control after turning their faithful wives into sluts.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

That may be the horniest story ever. Satisfied all my fantasies and gave me a gorgeous torrent of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While the story was hot, I don't see life going well in the future.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story a lot, keep writing! I’ve written one of these; the haters read them and then trash them. Why they read them if they hate this kind of FANTASY is beyond me. I can ignore the few mistakes knowing how difficult it is to catch them all. Checked out your favorites hoping for a lead to similar stories, nothing there!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot, we love it. Wifes pussy was so wet.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 2 years ago

Hot story. After Bob blows a huge wad up into her, she should come home to hubby, no clean up, and have him fuck her while Bob's cum is still dripping from her.

How long til Bob knocks her up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband needs to get control. For a few years I let my wife Tarry pretty much what she wanted until she wanted to go out alone with her girlfriends at least once a week while I watched the children we had 2 one boy one girl. I thought she could use a break. Then I got to thinking when would I get a break plus she started getting in later. When I was setting in the living room when she came in she was surprised and asked why I was still up? I asked why so late? I was worried you didn't answer my calls or texts. She only went out one night that week. The next week when she mentioned about going out Tuesday I said we will need a sitter then because my brother Ned called and asked if I would join him and 2 other guys at the Happy Club. I really just made it up because I knew that was where a friend told me they saw Tarry the past few weeks. I said didn't you say that was where you and the girls went a few times? Yes we have been there I will try to get a sitter. Good I said we can go together. Yes she said that would be fun. Well low and behold the sitter canceled at the last minute. Tarry said she would stay home and I could go out. I said no I'll call and ask mom. I faked a call then said mom's not feeling well she's afraid she might bring something. Tarry said go. Ok I got ready gave her a kiss saying I would be very late. At the club my friend Jim White pointed out the guy that they had seen with Tarry. His name was Bill Maxwell. Ned came in we informed him what was going on. There were 2 seats to Bill's right Sonim sat next to him then me so I could hear. Later Ned sat to his left when the seat became available. Jim was pretty slick talking and had the guy talking about Tarry what he has been trying to get Tarry to do but she wouldn't go past dancing with him some. On and on. She must really love her man he said. Jim asked is she here tonight? I haven't seen her. Was she supposed to meet you here? Well she is usually here with friends. Really are they here yes over there but she's not with them. Do you suppose her husband found out about you.i I don't know. I bumped that meant I was leaving. He bumped me back that meant he would take care of this end. I walked over and sat with my wife's friends and chatted a while. A couple of them said it was good to see me. I even asked if anyone would like to dance. I actually danced with 3 of them. When I took the third one back to the table I said I had better get home I don't want to be out any later than I like my wife to be out. I want to set a good example. That brought a laugh. I left. When I got home Tarry was still up. It was only 9:30. She asked if I had a good time? Yes I actually danced with of your friends. Really I will have to keep an eye on them who did you dance with? Betty Carol and Rachel. Were they behaving? Yes . How was Ned? Good. Why all the questions? Just talking she said. What all did you and the girls talk about? Really just talking I've been out one short evening and I'm getting third degree. We just talked the normal how's everyone what you been doing and so on. Is something going on do we need to talk? Yes nothing is going on she said but I want you to hear it from me not someone else that twist it around. Did any of the girls mention Bill Maxwell? No who's he? We don't get upset because nothing has happened. I have danced with him a few dances the last few weeks and he has tried to sweet talk me into doing more than dancing but I would not allow that. I also knew you dear would not allow it . I asked is there anything else we needed to talk about? That's it nothing has happened and nothing will happen. I love you Ray and I don't want anything to happen to us. I said I love you too and want to grow old with you. The next day when I talked to Jim he said he thought Bill clearly understood not to mess with Tarry and if anything if he did there would be trouble for him. It was 2 weeks before Tarry went out again and she was home by 10:00. I was getting ready for bed. While talking I asked how her evening was? She said fine mostly just talked. Any dancing? No. Wasn't you friend Bill there? No and he's not really a friend he was someone who just asked her to dance some. I could believe her and I trusted her. Actually we started trying to go out together to have fun and dance. She very seldom goes out with the girls.

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago
Love it

Live your story. Nice progression, nice description of everyone's body parts. Very horny.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

out of thr top drawer. You are a tallented writer with a good command of the English language and a love of adjectives. Try to stay away from medical terms. In this world women have pussies and occasionaly if the circumstances fit, a cunt They also have tits not breasts unless it's ones mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, good build up. I like that you didn't just default to "oh my husband is so pathetic" and kept her love for him throughout. Part two when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Anna is hooked. Bob's cock is going to soak in that pussy until they move, and if they don't move across the country , she will never get to far away from Bob's cock. Well written. Sorry about the cockold. Shit happens! You can add a couple more chapters to this story. I would suggest bring in someone for hubby to start fucking.

XYZ

SupaluvaSupaluvaover 2 years ago

These stories are good...but I feel things always "have" to go a step further than they should. You basically had her doing whatever she wants and the husband just "accepting it". I think it would have been a tad better if she was enamored but always got her husband in on the play...her saying I won't ever get enough was basically you telling the readers she was gonna fuck the neighbor regardless of what her husband thinks. Sure, that could be assumption...but she did just ditch her husband to fuck him AND didn't say a word. It's going beyond just fun play sharing at that point...started off as a 4.5, ended at a 2.5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea that this carries further than the husband can control is what makes it so fucking hot to me. THIS WAS HOT. Your gradual storytelling is perfect, and a road map to how these stories start and end. Superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was awesome. He might as well keep letting her get more of bob.because she’s gonna get as much as she can all the time. I really look to her leaving Tim and moving in with bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to be open minded. But the hotwife/willing cuckold thing definitely isn't for me. This story just made me physically ill.

Oedipus_RealOedipus_Realover 2 years ago

Cuckold isn’t my go to… but after that could be. If you wrote a mother son like this it would be my #1 story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I suspected something was going on with my wife Nicky and our neighbor Vernon Jackson a big black dude I made it a point not to stop and have a drink on my way home. When I did it in the past I never had more than one mix drink or one beer. One day I had gone in early got the jobs completed early and was told by the owner if I wanted to go home I could or work longer and get overtime. I thanked him and said I would like to go be with my family. He said go and thanks for being a great employee. I said you are welcome. He said some day we will need to talk about me taking over for him then later me becoming the owner. He said I know you have a father but you are like a son to me. I said and you are like a second father to me. Well I got home and Nicky wasn't around. Her car was in the garage and I parked beside it so I was confused when she was not in the house. I went to look out to the patio and back yard still no Nicky. I went back in the house. The 3 children got home from school. I gave each a small glass of milk and a cookie. When they were done I sent them to their rooms to do homework. As I was washing out their glasses I seen Nicky leaving Vernon's house. Her hair was a mess.and she was trying to straighten it and her cloths while walking towards our house. I reached and locked the patio door and slipped in the living room turned on the TV and sat down. I heard her pulling trying to open the door. I acted like I didn't hear her I thought let her worry some because I was pissed offand I damn sure wasn't going to be a cuckold and listen to that SOB blowing and bragging about getting into my wife's pants how much better the black men are than us white men. As I seen her going past the living room window I turned up the volume. She walked in to say that she was surprised I was home would be a understatement. As calm as I could I said we need to talk. I'm sorry Ned. I said pull your pants and panties down now. No Ned please. I said now Nicky. She did she had dark green panties on and their cum was very obvious. I snapped a picture. She asked what I was doing? I said getting evidence as I took a picture of the hickey on her nec as I sa you wouldn't even let me do that because it was embarrassing for them to be seen. I'm sorry Ned it won't happen again. I said just stop get you some cloths and personal stuff and get out now! She ran to our bedroom and returned crying. Our oldest came out of her room asking mommy what's going on? I said mommy decided she doesn't want to live with us anymore. Mommy why have we done something bad enough that you don't love us anymore? No baby no you none of you done anything bad. Hopefully I will be back it's up to your father it's my fault not any of yours. As soon as she was gone and I figured she was going to her parents later my father-in-law called. I answered yes how can I help you. I knew it was Jack her father before he even said anything. Ned this is a mess can I come over and talk? Yes I said dammit Jack was like a father also damn I thought all I needed is three father's three children and a cheating wife. As soon as he got there I asked if he would watch the children before we talked? Sure he said. I had already called my cousin Donny to come over. Now Donny looked a lot alike and he was a fighting machine. When we grew up being the same age we took 4 different types of defense and fighting classes. We never got in a fight only to defend someone or ourselves. I was 5'7" and a whopping 155#. Danny was there within a couple minutes. I had already filled him in briefly. I walked out the patio door and headed to Vernon's place. As I approached his outside light's came on. He opened his door and his mouth telling me how worthless I was. I threw a couple of statements that I later was not proud of. I thought to myself shut my mouth and think before I get my ass kicked. This dude had over 100 pounds on me and 8 or 9 inches on me also. it got the job done he came at me like a bull and right onto my property actually my parents property. When he got to me I stepped aside and kicked him as hard as I could in his buttand he literally destroyed our metal trash can. He got up and came again at me I did the same thing and then he destroyed one of their metal lawn chairs. He got up breathing hard sweat dripping saying he was going to kick my ass.I said Vernon get back on your property and stay away from my family you worthless homewreacker. Again he came at me and I went at him jumping up and kicking him in the stomach knocking him down and back on his property. I headed back inside. One of our neighbors yelled hey Ned great show I got it on video if you need it he was trespassing and was going to attach you. Thanks I'll talk to you later. Back inside I told my cousin thanks and he could leave. He said if I didn't mind he would watch the children while I talked to Jack..Jack and I went to our home office to talk. We talked for at least an hour when we were done it was agreed he would not tell Nicky I was not going to divorce her. She and I were going to counseling and and I wanted to have a postnupsual agreement if either of us cheated the cheater walked away with only personal belongings. After each of us had one session and one session together I told her she could move back in if she wanted she about knocked me off balance jumping into my arms. But I said we are going to continue counseling. She was back home that night. In bed after some great sex hugging her I said babe I'm not complaining but I think you feel different I don't know what but you feel different some how. She said daddy I didn't want to push you into taking me back by putting pressure on you I wanted you to want me to come back to you. Daddy I'm pregnant. Really I said and got back in the saddle again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated the story the moment she fucked Bob....teasing or blowing him was okay. But his dick in her Pussy was unacceptable

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

Interesting perspective to some extent....but it stretched beyond the realms of reality in the end.

BbqbluesmanBbqbluesmanover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story and believability!

cheerfulcharliecheerfulcharlieover 2 years ago

I have loved all of your stories, with the exception of the sequel to this, which was more of an explanation of, rather than a sequel to the original story. How about something involving a party with Bob and some of Anna's lovely work colleagues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cuck, the whore wife and horny neighbour

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another bbc story and another dumb cuckold husband. Darlene and I had been married 5 years when this happened. We had an outdoor party. Our house wasn't very big so our larger parties were during the summer and winter parties were small inside. At our last outdoor party Darlene was flirting with one of the single divorced neighbors Elmer he was a built guy that looked like he worked out a lot. As the party was well underway I didn't see Darlene or Elmer. I was trying to find Darlene and couldn't. I finally got away and ran to Elmer's house and found the back door unlocked. I quietly went in. Going through the house quietly I turned off my phone volume and flash. I got some pictures and left. Back at the party no one acted like they missed me. When Darlene returned she came up to me and asked where I had I been hiding? I could asked you the same babe. What's that smell I asked her? She replied I don't know. Just then a friend walked up. That gave me a chance to go and take the battery out of her cell phone that I seen laying on the counter. Back outside Elmer was just returning to the party. I went to confront him. Of course he thought he had pulled on on me. He started saying great party buddy I cut him off. Elmer we have been friends for several years but it ends now get the Hell off my property now and never step foot on it again I know what you did and if we ever see each other again you had better go the other direction now get. I knew was the smell earlier that stinking SOB Elmer. After the party in the house Darlene asked if something was wrong? Yes there is I have a cheating wife and I want to divorce her so I can try to find a faithful wife. Then I showed her the pictures. I proceeded with the divorce. Then there was a wrench thrown in. Darlene was pregnant. Darlene tried to get the divorce stopped and asked for us to attend counseling. My parents and friends were after me to do what was right. We are still together 3 children and just celebrated our 30th anniversary. No cuckold here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been Anna series fan. Can you not continue with some more chapters? Plzzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just change the last sentence to this and I will give you 10 stars.....

I snapped out of my euphoria, looking down at my crotch, I had cum all over myself. I had just witnessed my perverted desire to see another man fuck my wife, and then suddenly I remembered that I had a vasectomy and Anna wasn't on the pill. I decided to not tell Anna what I had seen, I wanted her to think I didn't know what she was doing and not even think about the possibility of getting pregnant. I heard Bob say "I'm gonna fuck you nonstop Anna" and I wondered how long it would take for him to to knock her up, and make my wildest ultimate fantasy come true. I hoped I would be able to watch it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO 1-4...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In need of writers who are real men that will not tolerate cheating is there any.

cynsharercynsharerabout 2 years ago

Nice story! We love that the couple obviously love and care for each other while exploring and allowing their sexual sides to develop. To those naysayers out there, we simply say that we have experiences in 40+ years of marriage are similar to Bob and Anna's, and enjoy reading about others who have enjoyed them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I hadn't read the comments, I rather enjoyed the story.

Maybe my definition of cuckold is different, to me, a cuck would not be enjoying sex, a real cuck would be denied.

I'm sure some of the haters on here just enjoy moaning.

Learn to read the tags, bypass stories which don't float your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has nothing to do with the ask Anna series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would loved it if her husband would of gone over and cleaned his dick with his mouth and licked her pussy clen. That's why my wife likes me to do when she takes big dick fixing to clean and suck right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was perfect. Yes, it would be nice to see a sequel with her getting even more naughty, but it is also a perfect one-off, and sometimes those are best. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I have ever read, loved it, had me hard as a rock every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would vote it the highest if there was another chapter. The husband removed his head from his ass then beat the shit out of the guy then divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it....reminds me of when my ex and I invited a black guy home with us...I watched from bedroom as he fucked her missionary in the living room....she was giving plenty of encouragement....I came all over myself just before he exploded inside her....still get off on it till this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story! So hot! Anna is such a naughty wife! I love it! I would be very proud of her. I get so turned on when my girl is naughty. I like to show her off! She makes me proud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, both my wife and myself read this, turned us both on. Remembering when we lived abroad, Mid East, a multi national compound. A big swimming pool that my wife would use regular she also always wore a bikini, she told me about the number of admiring glances, the looks she got some blatant in their message of what they were imagining. Also telling me about the not too shy guys who would come over too her with offers, and suggestions, what they would like to do to her. She told me there was one Mid East guy who she quite liked and who would get her a little horney when he came over to talk to her. She did admit to me she was tempted to let him have her. I did say to her ok if you want go for it. But that's a long story. Let's say she got a lot of attention from him.

BellaBronteBellaBrontealmost 2 years ago

Good for Anna. A loving husband and easy access to her Bull.

reggmoreggmoalmost 2 years ago

Is there a chapter 2? Their marriage is now going to miss the main ingredient...intimacy. I hope Tim has a strong right arm.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

He lost her and he deserves to have lost her

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Because penis and extramarital sex are absolutely irresistible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The moment Anna had sex with the neighbor without the husband being in the room she cheated. This is what happens when people open up their marriage, one partner or the other gets attached to a sex partner and starts cheating. 90% of open marriage fails you can Google that. People think they want to be cucked until the wife leaves them. I have seen it happen to many of my friends who went down this road and the regrets of ever opening the marriage.

StuartyStuartyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and believable. Everybody wins!

Sansy1955Sansy1955almost 2 years ago

Very hot! Now if we can just get Tim to want to try Bob's big cock! Then they can all be very loving neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beth my neighbors wife succumbed to another neighbors black cock. I got pictures and sent them to her father. Ex Navy Seal. The neighbor was mugged twice before he moved. No arrest were ever made. Man I love helping someone in need of help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic story. My fantasy is that it would become a threesome. Would be happy with either ffm or mmf as long as all three of us enjoyed ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I had fantasies and shared them. It was agreed that it was fantasies only and to never really happen. It was true on my part.but not on hers. She cheated. I didn't know until years later she had screwed a guy a couple of times that was what I thought was a good friend. I found out while we were having sex and fantasizing and she slipped out some unusual things. I suddenly dismounted and layed down. She asked what's wrong. You just said that you screwed Jimmie. OMG she said. We have talked and talked about every sense. They say time heals. I'm sure it lessens the pian but every once in a while something or someone brings up that brings up memories. I'm happy she chose me I told her. I heard that in a movie. She said it was no contest she made a mistake it was wrong what she had done and she was happy I chose to stay with her. We have been together over 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Couldn't keep my hands off my throbbing manhood. Came twice before finishing all 3 chaptors.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Well, she belongs to Bob now - or more accurately Bob's huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is why there are mass shootings

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I had a apartment where a neighbor Man when his wife would go to work or Church on the weekend or some weekdays after work would come over and get with me cause he was horny. He was a GOOD lover though and Iliked getting with him. Just like Bobbi he was the same. He got it done and took care of business when Mens I got with couldnt. I LOVED Spreading for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get sharing and an open marriage. What I don't get is the stories that have women dropping their entire lives for a big cock.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Agree with anonymous directly below. In reality, women do not lose their minds, brains or common sense over a big cock, no matter what color it is.

They might enjoy it as a side dish/dessert, but that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fell for the neighbors bs he was a black guy and slick talker. My husband caught us and beat the poor guy. I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever done. I didn't know Jack my husband could fight like that. Bill the black guy was 6 or 7 inches taller and probably had 75 pounds on Jack and muscular. When Bill was going out the door Jack gave him a push. He slammed into the wall in the hall. Mark who lived in the apartment that Bill had hit came out and asked what was going on? Mark was also a black man. Jack said i just caught the sob with my wife. Mark said thanks man.I should have done that too. Then he walked up to Bill and kicked him in the nuts. Jack left and I went to stay at a friend's house and continued to try to contact Jack. Finally he talked to me and we got back together. I considered myself lucky we now have 3 children. Now the meaning of bbc is bunches of bull crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great I wish that I could be the posion to be abel to fuck like that.

I have Thee women living close by that I would willingly fuck given half chance

I have seen the odd glanse and had quick glance but nothing more.

I will keep my end up just incase it happens but holding my breth.

LadyJxnsLadyJxnsalmost 2 years ago

This story was freaking awesome I loved it everything about it! Please add more to it. The neighbor character was amazing. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would prefer not to have a wife that cheated on our family. I was glad my in-laws wanted a prenuptial agreement that states if I cheated I walked away with personal belongings only. My first question was is Jill going to have the same terms? Well Well. I said I would sign it right now if she had the same conditions. Jill said it was fine with her. 15 years later and 3 children she cheated with one of my long time friends that I had known from when we were 11 years old Jack Andersen. He actually worked for my in-laws company. I had become the CEO. Jack had gotten her pretty drunk at a party while I was out of town on a business trip. As soon as I walked into the house when I returned I knew something was wrong. I confronted her and she confessed. She said that Jack was pushing drinks on her and she should have been in better control but it happened. She was sick for what she had done to us. She was begging me not to kick her out. I told her I needed time to think. I slept in the basement. In the am I waited until the children were gone to school to talk to her. I asked if she remembered her parents pushing the prenuptial agreement on me and I asked if she remembered that I asked for changes. Yes she said so she asked if she needed to start packing? I said it was up to her if she wanted out of our marriage? No she said. I said I can't promise for sure but I would try if she could rebuild trust. She said that she would do everything she could. I said one other condition not to tell anyone I mean anyone about this. She promised but what about Jack. I said that I would handle Jack. At the office I just happened to see Jack walking by my office. I yelled hey Jackson mind stepping in my office for a minute? Not a problem buddy. As he entered I asked him to close the door. He shut the door and asked how was my trip. I asked how was his wife and children ignoring his question about my trip. He said that they were fine. I asked do you love your wife and family? He looked kind of funny and said of course I do. Do you like your job here? Yes. Do you want to keep your job here? Yes he said. I said ok. Now listen closely if you ever and I mean ever touch my wife inappropriate again you will regret it to the max. Now get the Hell out of my office and you had better gradually start worshipping your wife and family understand. Yes sir. Go and act as normal as possible if the thing that happened gets back to me from someone else you will be gone. No more problems with Jack. Everything went back to normal as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and erotic, fiction. Loved it and wished Bob lived next door.

Never understand the negatives, why did you read it and why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. I’ve reread this one multiple times

mslindagosex1mslindagosex1over 1 year ago

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! i LOVED this story!!! it went just the way i was hoping for...except, i would have loved one more addition to the end....When She walked back in after being stretched way beyond his tiny 6 inches....i imagined her saying, okay, you wanted this to happen....so you just drop down and eat his enormous cum load out of me....& you better be used to it on a daily basis, as i now NEED him at least once a day!!! you are now my cuckold from now on!!! I may even begin spending weekends at his place, or we may travel together, while you can clean his house and mine until we return!

Steve99699Steve99699over 1 year ago

I am fucking going crazy imagining Bob was fucking my wife just like he seduced and won Anna's pussy over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible english!

lie/lay ignorance...junior english

sex ok, though

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

Hi you got me so terned on with this tall tail and true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had similar thing happen, my husband kept teasing me about my neighbor gawking at me. He kept bringing up his name during our lovemaking. That he wanted me to tease him which I resisted until one day I was sunning myself in a bikini in our backyard I felt playful and took my top off letting my older neighbor get a good look and I noticed a pretty big bulge appear in his shorts. Later on that evening i told my husband he immediately got hard and we had the best sex in a long time. A few weeks later I was feeling like giving my neighbor a view of my tits again. This time he came over to my yard and started talking to me. I glanced at his bulge and he asked me if I would like to see more. I said no, but It did excite me and made me extremely wet Later on that evening I told my husband what happened and again we had the hottest sex. It could of easily gotten out of hand but that is as far as I took it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

* you're

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish that Anna and Bob had vocalized more and admitted to each other that Anna had replaced Bob's deceased wife and that she would be his new "wife" and that Bob was better than her husband in so many ways and that Tim was now too small to satisfy her. And when Tim did get to fuck her now, it was always sloppy seconds. And that it had not bothered her to cut back on sex with Tim at Bob's orders. And that she now wanted to carry Bob's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t believe the English professors on here. It’s a sex story. Chill out. If you want to grade papers get a job at a school. . Loved the story. Reading professors comments is why I limit my time on this site.

To the Author. Outstanding job. Hope there is more to come. Ignore the haters.

tozolarsontozolarsonover 1 year ago

That is one of the hottest stories I have read on here ! Shot my cum all over when they did !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That made me cum... Twice.. I wish I could get a Bob in my life too.. - Tim

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous